All Comments on 'A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 02'

by John_Vandermeer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I predict hubby will be placed in chastity for quite a while. I only want to lock you up when I am in this persona. He agrees. Soon she is in that persona more and more...which leads to more and more chastity. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Poor Henry's huge mistake was made that first night after Jim. if he had any Chance of Surviving with a Somewhat normal marriage, When she ordered him to go sleep in the Guest room that first night, if he would of just Refused Add instead went to their martial bed, and forced her to except him as an equal partner in their bed. But since he didn't all was lost, for a normal marriage. Now after watching what she did to the judge with the cage, he can't be that stupid, to not know what she ment by controlling his urges after she's been with a Client. The dumbass is getting his own chastity cage tomorrow during their talk! Now the night before, is the last Chance he will ever have to ever Escape. Instead going to the Guest room to sleep, go get in your car, and leave the controlling bitch, and never see her again tell the divorce..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WTF, man would let his wife, or any other bitch step on his cock, and let her tell you to Masterbate to get you off? Fuck this bitch, grab this bitch and bend her over the table and fuck her as hard as you can, who does she think she is your dom? Kick her the fuck out, who cares if she makes more money then you do. Besides it's only a Matter of time before she wants you to wear a chastity cage too. She may not of had sex with any of her Clients yet, but she will find one with the right cock, then she will fuck him and become the cheater that she is. Leave her now....

slavecaroslavecaro11 months ago

A very interesting concept and I love the different interactions between husband and wife. I hope this story retains the loving relationship and does not devolve into the usual pattern of the "poor chaste cuckold". I really enjoy the play after a scene where Kiersten is still in her Domme mode. Having known quite a few professional Dommes, it it takes a lot of work, effort to maintain a scene and they do tend to go into and out of role. Most have a normal life outside of the scene and don't live it full time.

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeer11 months agoAuthor

I always appreciate reader engagement. The way I see it, if the story is stirring up emotions, like its female lead, it is doing its job. I do see Jaime/Goddess Kiersten exploring higher and higher levels of Humiliatrix mind fuckery with both clients and husband. With the husband, particularly the days and hours around her dates with clients, making him a bit of a paying through his work type client in a way. But I do see her doing so because she believes that is what he wants/needs, whether he admits it to her, or himself, or not.

Next chapter, which I expect to have ready and published in a couple of weeks, I do expect will push some hot buttons. I hope most readers can enjoy it as a well intended attempt to explore some particularly dark kinks associated with a Humiliatrix experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohn_Vandermeer@John_Vandermeer
Classy, seductive, wicked women. And the men who lust after them. Contemporary femdom relationships. That is what I write about. These women may be their target's very own wife. Or the forbidden wife of another man. They may be their targets very own mother, sister or daught...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES