A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 05

Story Info
A Husband, His Exec Wife, & Her High Class ProDomme Sideline.
9.6k words
4.75
11.5k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note & Trigger Warnings

This is 9K+ words fifth chapter of the novella of the same name. A 30yo upper-class born businesswoman explores her psycho-sexual dark talents via a hobby and weekly night job as a high end Humiliatrix, at the same time she slowly mindfucks her own closeted malesub husband into submission. Husband whom she has roped into administering her side job, and whom she makes discretely watch and listen to her pro-Domme dates.

This chapter features tease and denial, female body worship including cunnilingus, manipulative spousal conversations, public humiliation and emasculation, rough--rape evocative--marital intercourse, forced chastity and extended keyholding, close flirtations with infidelity and cuckold mental torture, blackmail, male genital bondage and torture, brief forced anal penetration/prostate milking, brief adult baby humiliation, brief piss play, and slave collaring.

It should also be noted, this chapter features a proHumiliatrix scene were the malesub client belongs to the radical wing of one of the two main political persuasions.

There is, in short, intense psycho-sexual cruelty by one woman towards two men, one of whom is her own husband. If any of the above themes is too distasteful to you, please do not read. If all are tolerable, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 5

As had become the norm when Jaime was particularly cruel to Henry, he mostly spent a restless night twisting and turning in exquisite agony. Cruelty by a wife, Henry was finding, was the most magnificent sort of hell. And he wondered, what the fuck was wrong with him that he saw the positive in it. And that it was regrettable that it seemed like Jaime had figured out that weakness of him. She could, and may, easily destroy him by targeting it, like he feared all along.

In any case, on Saturday morning he waited for his summons, which had been rather pleasant a week ago. This time it was much colder. Just matter of fact.

"Henry you can come upstairs."

Is all Jaime's text to Henry said. And a cloud of disappointment and sorrow fell over Henry. It did not bode well.

When Henry got to Jaime, he found her ravishing like last time. She was on the bed, garbed on nothing more than a stretchy sleep camisole and nothing else. This one navy, rather than black. And yet it was a shade of navy, with subtly metallic sparkle, that it made it look even sharper, more elegant, more worthy of a Goddess, on her.

"Come sit with me Henry. How do you feel?"

"Jaime... I have felt in pain this week. Several times. Especially at times when I have felt you are not there with me As my partner, as my wife. Like when you chose to play with these men in Beantown, and did not even text me you were done and back. When you pushed the sexual boundaries playing with the hockey jock. When there have been times that you do not talk to me, or even look at me, like I am not even there. It all hurts like a needle through the heart."

Said Henry, voiding his heart. Then his wife replied.

"I am sorry you feel like that Honey. Or maybe I am not, because I suspect you like it. Maybe you are masochist and you like to suffer. You like your wife to hurt you. Whether you are a dopamine junkie, have low self-esteem, or something else, I frankly do not care. I want to be a good wife, and give you what you need. You just maybe do not see it yet."

Henry was not sure of any of that. In fact, it sounded like a siren song designed to confuse him into submission. So he replied.

"How can I like that? And Jaime, I do not mean to insult you, but don't you think with Patrick, with Eric, god knows if with those men in Beantown, you are becoming more than a proDomme? You are becoming... an escort?"

"Are you calling me a 'whore' Honey?"

Said Jaime feigning offense. Which made Henry sweat. Then Jaime added.

"Relax Sugar! Just teasing you. Maybe I am whore. I already said last week I was a whore. My answer is, if so, so what? I am having fun. And you will get used to it."

And Henry felt that last declaration like a dagger through the heart, again. Then Jaime added.

"Next week I will be having a date with a 38 years old politician named Mark. If you have connected the dots already, yes that one. If you have not yet connected the dots, I do not doubt that you will be able to soon enough, because he is an infamous asshole. Regardless, as usual, I will not tell you more about what the date will entail."

Then Jaime continued.

"I also will be traveling to Beantown Tuesday through Thursday this week again. And will be seeing clients Tuesday and Wednesday night again.

"Jaime!"

"Quiet! It is not negotiable. But if you prefer to know about my dates after I am back from them I can let you know this time. Provided you agree with me for something in return."

"What? Jaime!"

Asked Henry scandalized there should be any conditions at all to this.

"That you be in chastity before I even leave for the trip."

"But Jaime, I am still in chastity right now!"

"Yes but you may, or may not be at the time. If you are not, you go back in of your own free will. Otherwise, no cock-cage before I go, no news from me to you."

Henry thought that was a Faustian pact. A blood oath that could not end well. And did not like it one bit. But being in the dark had been excruciating. So he agreed.

"Ok. I agree."

"Good choice. After all Henry, you are my husband. If you are not using your little guy to fuck me, what do you need access to it for? I will tell you what for, you don't. Better your wife keep it locked up safe."

Henry considered if that was the line of reasoning, what about Jaime? Her vagina was wide open, and she kept bringing it within an inch, or less, of other men's tools these days. She was not locking herself up for him. But Henry just held his peace. He could tell he was trapped by being in that damn cage. It made him more conflict avoiding. Less willing to stand up and be heard. It was a total mindfuck. He did ask though.

"What about now. Can you take off the cage now, please?"

"Not yet today Henry. Maybe later. Now get undressed. So we can have some together time in the shower before our brunch date with my friends Jess and Greg."

Said Jaime as she stood up from the bed, pulled her sleep camisole over her head and dropped it, and began to walk to the shower. For Henry, the experience of seeing his wife fully naked for the same time since he had starting wearing that steel cage for her was a discovery. An excruciating discovery. His penis wanted to stretch desperately. But it had no way to do so, and merely started leaking like it had started doing more and more those days. Henry did the best he could to not pass into dreamland, as he then stood up and began to take off his own clothes to follow his wife.

Jaime, exquisite like an Aphrodite that had just stepped out of frothing waters, was already running the shower before Henry got there. Their bathroom was quite nice. Spacious and luxurious for an old home. It was a place for sensory pleasures, with tile floor and half walls, large windows on one side, and separate tub and shower. The shower was spacious enough for both of them and had a sleek contemporary clear glass pane that covered half the internal opening. The other half, the open half, was the place where Jaime and Henry stepped in through.

The water pressure was strong, and the temperature warm without being scalding. And Jaime was the first to step entirely under the stream, while Henry admired his wife getting thoroughly soaked. Jaime's body was divine. Long legs. Medium size hips. An hourglass waist. And breasts that where firm and medium-small. Her skin soft and fair like alabaster sand. Her hair, blonde like a field of wheat. Her eyes, blue like glacier ice. Her nose straight and elegant like the Princess she was. Her lips inviting. And Henry even thought, then and there, her pearly white teeth even featured canines that were just a midge too sharp, which all of a sudden gave Henry the fitting impression she may actually be a demoness or vampire, after all. Some kind of supernatural man eater, which is why neither he, nor her clients, stood a chance. Of course, Henry also thought his fucked uped mind must be playing him tricks, because how can a woman that looks so damn fuckable in the nude with water running down her can be so dangerous. Just could not be.

"Honey, your turn to get wet."

Said Jaime to the Henry. And as he did, she squeezed some body wash from a bottle and began to rub it down his body, starting with his head, neck and face. To Henry it felt very divine.

"Do you like my touch, honey?"

Asked the svelte blonde temptress as she slid her slippery hands over her husband's shoulders, and down his arms.

"Am I being a good wife to you?"

She added, seductive like a femme fatale.

"Yesss....Jaime.:

Answered the husband with a hiss. As his manhood tried to stretch in the cage that confined him, but could not.

"Do you like my fingers on your skin. Do you like them on your muscles?"

She said as she went further down. Down his chest and abdominals. The cage was excruciating.

"Then why do you resist me? Do you not think I know what is best for us, for you and me, Henry?"

"I do not know, Jaime. You probably know what is best. I am just... confused."

"Then do not worry your pretty little head, and let your wife take the lead."

"Ok."

Said Henry as Jaime got down to his hips, and his thighs. Then Jaime reached with one hand between her husband's thighs, and grabbed firmly the scrotum that hung from the steel chastity device.

"Ugh!"

Went the husband, before the wife added.

"I need you at your best behavior this brunch. Do not worry your pretty little head remember, your wife knows best. So always best to do as she says. Understood?"

"Yes Jaime!"

Said the husband, while Jaime now used her other hand, the one not holding her husband's scrotum, to caress his buttocks, until she began to tease his anal opening.

"Can you repeat that for me then, Honey?"

"Best to do as you say, because you know best!"

And then, Jaime, finally inserted her middle finger into her husbands rectum. Not past two flanges, but the experience was new for Henry, and it was intense enough.

"Do you like this, Henry?"

"Yes!"

"Exactly, what standouts about all this, that you like?"

"My scrotum in your hand! My penis in your cage! And my butt impaled by your finger!"

"Good boy."

Then said the temptress, who withdrew all her fingers and hands and said.

"You turn to soap me."

And sultrily stood back to allow her husband access. If being touched was excruciating, touching was worse, much worse. Getting his hands on his wife's body was making him insane. Every nook and cranny of her delectable curves. Her soft fair skin. The firm soft parts, like her breasts and butt. Her hips, her pelvis, and when he got to her available and open womanhood he bent over in pain from catching up to the fact that he had throbbing blue balls. He needed to pick her up, push he against the tile wall, and fuck her hard. But in his cage, he could not!

"Oh Honey, too bad you cannot help yourself in that little bird cage of yours. The hummingbird cage. But you can help me. So why don't you get on your knees, and service your wife."

And Henry did as suggested and went in his knees. And went for his wife's vagina with his tongue, as she lifted and placed one knee and leg over his shoulder to give him more access. And Henry worshipped till Jaime orgasmed. The couple slick with water under the running shower. And Jaime was satisfied. But her orgasm did not help Henry one bit.

*****

Jess was a friend of Jamie's from an older job, and Greg was her husband. Like Jaime, Jess was in high finance. While Greg was just your typical run of the mill, divorce attorney alpha asshole. You know, the kind that goes out of his way to make marriages irreparable, and then fleeces as much as he can from both sides, when neither the side that is paying him nor the side that is not, are in much of a condition to figure it out until it is too late. And yet these pair of upstanding citizens were the couple that Henry and Jamie had Saturday morning brunch with every few weeks.

Jaime had chosen to wear something ravishing, if weekend casual for the occasion. She was in one of her trademark low-rise skinny jeans, an off-shoulder camel-color light-sweater top, and a pair of black strappy heeled sandals. It was very trophy wife glamorous, even if economically she was no trophy wife. Jaime was after all, both a heiress and the main breadwinner of her family with Henry. But she looked like the most stunning of trophy wives in occasions like this.

Henry thus as usual could not help lecherously ogling his own wife. And even in the sexual emotional whiplashed state that he found himself with Jaime these days, he could not help think he was lucky to be with her.

"Hi Jaime! Henry."

"Hi Jess and Greg!"

Chanted the two women friends, kissing each other in the cheeks immediately after.

"Hi Jaime! Gee girl you are always so hot... if I were not already married..."

Then added Jess's husband's, to a protest of.

"Greg!"

From his wife. Jess had already acknowledged Henry. But her husband Greg was the kind of asshole that considered Henry beneath him, and not worth his attention. Soon however they were interrupted by a host that asked,

"Reservation for party of four right? If everybody is ready follow me."

Jaime and Henry often had this brunch with Jaime's friends at an upscale French café in an ritzy part of town. The kind of place that was decorated to imitate the looks of fashionable French cafes in the blue coast. And where you really could not even get brunch without a reservation. A short walk past a few other tables, and the café host guided the two couples to a four person round table, where each couple sat together, but where they alternated gender around the table. First Jess, then Greg, then Jaime, and then Henry, starting again. And after they were seated, the host left them some menus, and informed them a waiter would be with them shortly.

"So girl, how is work? I heard you guys won that big endowment account that was being competed?"

Asked Jess of Jaime, after they each had looked at their menus and were waiting to order.

"We did actually. Good fees too. We get 50 basis points for the traditional portion. And 1% of assets, 10% of gains on the alternative. On a very, very large mandate, mind you."

"Good for you! I can imagine the portfolio manager bonus on that..."

But then they were interrupted by a waiter.

"Good morning. Are you guys ready to order?"

And they all replied yes. And as they began ordering, Jaime started with.

"I'll have the croque madame with a side of salad, please."

Then her friend Jess ordered. And her husband Greg. And then Henry ordered.

"I'll have the omelet, with ham and cheese, and a side of potatoes."

Only to be cut off by his wife who corrected him.

"No you won't. He will have the omelet with spinach, and a side of salad."

Henry was shocked silent for a second. And the waiter paused for a second, waiting for the couple to sort this out. While the alpha asshole Greg raised an eyebrow and leaned forward smelling blood and sensing a spectacle.

"Jaime. I always get the ham and cheese with potatoes."

"So? Spinach and salad is better for you."

And then Jaime turned to the waiter again, and reiterated.

"He will have his omelet with spinach and a side of salad."

And then, treating the order like a closed and settled matter, turned to her friend Jess to ask her.

"How is your work girl?"

While Henry held his cool and decided it was not worth making a scene over, and confirmed to the waiter.

"Spinach and salad."

As the waiter then acknowledged receipt of the full order and walked away. Henry felt belittled. Treated like a child, but let it go. And turned to focus on the conversation.

"The mergers and acquisitions market is slowing, but the public offering one is not, so we are doing more of that these days. Lots of new innovation in fintech, health-tech and similar areas still happening. Lots of firms seeking new capital."

Answered Jess to Jaime. Then Jaime asked.

"Enough shop talk. You guys finished your house expansion?"

Asked Jaime again, as the waiter brought their order, and they all started to eat.

"Yes we have."

Said Greg, and his wife added.

"Let me show you some pictures"

And reached for her phone on her bag, in the process spilling a handful of coins on the floor that had been inside. Coins that fell mostly towards her right, where Henry sat.

"I am such a klutz! Just a few euro coins from our last trip. Here, Jaime, you can flip through the pictures swiping right."

Then Jaime, as she grabbed the phone from her friend and began to look and swipe told Henry.

"Henry, help my friend with her coins."

"Oh Jaime! Don't be silly. Those coins probably amount to less than a coffee cup."

Then said Jess, but Jaime insisted.

"It is ok Jess. Henry, what are you waiting for?"

And she gave her husband a glare that brooked no argument. Henry understood that had been a Kiersten glare. And he recalled, not that he had ever forgotten, his wife still had his dick in a cage. It would not put him in her good graces to refuse. So though he felt it clearly was an awful public humiliation, he put his fork down, pushed his chair back, and got on his knees to the side and under the table and began to fish coins. They were indeed a bunch of small change. He found no more than two one-euro coins, and a bunch of much smaller valued coins that had spread everywhere.

"Jaime, your husband is too kind!"

Said Jess. While her husband snorted contemptuously by manner of comment.

"Well, he has to make himself useful somehow!"

Then said Jaime, while Henry fished for coins around her feet. Then adding.

"He is very smart when it comes to complex mathematical modeling of economic phenomena. But he is the kind of husband that does not know one end of a hammer from the other. We once had a flat tire on a road trip, and he did not know how to replace it with our spare. Fortunately a handsome man in a pickup truck was kind enough to stop to check on us at the side of the road. And that man had to change the tire for us, because Henry could not."

Though a true story, Henry now was very, very hurt Jaime had just blurted it out so spitefully to her friends. Forget about the cage that enclosed his manhood. He felt his wife had just castrated him. And that was before she added.

"He does make himself useful in other ways though. He is a good house husband. Since I work the longer hours Henry does all the cooking and kitchen cleaning, Our laundry too. He is lucky he doesn't do most of the house cleaning because we have a maid service for that. But my guess is he probably would be good at that too."

Henry was aghast and very, very hurt. He did not mind helping with the house. But he did not need to be called house husband and have his face rubbed with it. In any case he had finished fishing coins from the floor, so he got up and handed the coins to Jess who told him.

"You are so kind!"

Which her husband commented with an even more scornful snort this time.

Before he sat down, Henry decided this was a very good time for a restroom break. If Jaime was going to humiliate him, at least she did not have to do it to his face. Besides, he had been nervous sweating. And his cock cage felt clammy. He had learned this last few days drying himself as well as he could with some thinly rolled toilet paper helped with that. So before he sat, he just quietly and politely said.

"Excuse me."

And turned to leave before Jaime stopped him in his tracks with.