A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry was aghast, and even though he had learned to be resigned about his wife getting frisky with other men, he still wanted to tear the steering wheel off its column. An asshole like Congressman Mark, no less! Yet, cutting her husband, at the end of the wireless connection, no slack, Kiersten added with an increasingly sultry voice.

"And, Congressman. Did you not say in a recent social media posting there is a crisis of the American male? That men have to send their women back into the kitchen? That only then the women will remember to respect their men in bed?"

As she then bit one of her date's ears and licked it with her tongue. Making Henry squeal like a hurt puppy dog.

"Yes... Ms Kiersten."

Said Kiersten's date, as he helped himself with his arms around her waist, below her thighs, and proceeded to pick her up and seat her on his lap. Which Kiersten fully allowed.

"Congressman Mark. Such strong talk makes a girl like me all wet between the legs. Can I blow you, Congressman Mark? Like the strong leader that you are?"

"Of course..."

Hissed Henry's wife date again, totally spellbound by her rubbing her hands up and down his chest.

"Good, then be a good boy and stay right there!"

Then said Henry's wife as she slid down to the ground, and producing a pair of shackles from under the loveseat, proceeded to lock her date's ankles together, before pulling his pants and underwear down, till they could not go past the shackles. She then stood up sultrily, brought her half bound date's face to her tight pencil skirt clad pelvis, and let him kiss her there voraciously for a few seconds, before she stepped around him to his back. And pulling his arms backwards, proceeded to lock his wrists together in turn. As she then stepped around to his front again and went down on her knees before him. Took hold of his scrotum with one hand, of his penis with another. And began to massage both, skin to skin, to Henry's utter dismay and heart rending pain.

"Oh Congressman!"

Is all Henry's wife said as she made a move to suck her date's dick! She in fact had her mouth fully open and the erect tool in her hand a few inches past breaching her lips, though like a perfect tease there actually had not been any genital to oral skin contact yet, when she pulled back and said.

"I got a better idea. Come over here, Congressman."

And then she proceeded to drag her date along by the dick in her hand, without allowing him time to get on his ankle-bound feet, forcing him to crawl on his knees behind her. To his cries of protestation and complaint. Till she got him right in front of a strange contraption that Henry had never seen before. It was like a metal 1 or 1+1/2 foot tall "T" on a square metal base, where the horizontal top of the "T" came apart in two separate bars held together by long screws. Between which Kiersten proceeded to pull her date's manhood, all the way to the base of the penis and scrotum, only to close the two bars together with the screws. Finally letting go of her date, leaving him on his knees and trapped by the genitals, literally pilloried by the genitals, in place.

"Well, Congressman. I have news for you. Though both Mr. Richardson and I agree with the general drift of your policies, we think you are no more than a yapping little chihuahua dog overcompensating for your lack of bite with all that pathetic attempt at a loud bark! There is no way we are going to support you! You are nothing but a click baiting media whore, hated by all but the most radical wing of your own party, more of a nuisance and distraction to the platform than any real help. Even your leader, the Speaker, wants you out of the way. And we, in fact, are going to ask you to declare that not only are you not running, but you are quitting your current position!"

"Ms Kiersten, please, why..."

"Alright Congressman, I see you need some extra persuasion."

Said Kiersten as she strutted away like a seductive Empress, brought back a digital camera mounted on a low tripod, and pointing it at the congressman pilloried by the genitals on his knees, set it to record. Henry was liking this part of his wife's date better than he first.

"You should know, I'll call you Mark, since you will soon be no congressman, I have been empowered to politically assassinate you if necessary. We have done our research, and found out that you, the great defender of American masculinity, have been cucked with no less than twenty men by your wife. With her boss, her yoga instructor, her own brother, your best friend... the list goes on and on, but perhaps best off all is, your 18 year old illegal Haitian immigrant pool boy. Should we let the world know that, Mark?"

Said Henry's wife, one hand seductively on her hip, as she looked down at her date on his knees. Date who was beginning to tear up. Henry then realized, that with the man before his wife on his knees and she standing up, the camera she had stood on a low tripod had constant full view of the man, but never any view of Henry's wife's face.

"Please no... Ms..."

"You know what, Mark? It is Empress Kiersten from now on."

And then Kiersten proceeded to use a sharpie pen to write on Mark's chest "cucked with over 20 men by wife. Including Haitian pool boy."

'Is that a yes, you agree to withdraw from politics?

"No... Empress but please..."

"Ok Mark."

Added Henry's wife before she picked up a tube of menthol cream, and rubbed it on her date's manhood!

"Empress please! That stings!"

"Shut up! There is only one thing I want to hear from you! We also found out you frequent half the proDommes in the district, the other half having blacklisted you for being a complete freak! Impressive achievement, considering they are quite a kink tolerant, sex positive lot. Should we let the world know, Mark? Or do you want to agree to my demands?"

"No please!"

Continued to beg the congressman, while Kiersten said.

"Not good enough!"

And proceeded to lubricate a bullet vibrator, and stepping behind her date, shoved it hard and fully inside his rectum.

"Ooouuu! Please, not that!"

"Don't talk unless it is to say what I want to hear!"

Then said Kiersten as she then turned on the vibrator using a remote control. Which made the congressman moan. And his stinging manhood begin to get harder than it was. Even to pulse and leak. Which only made it sting more.

"Oh look at that! Mark, the bane of 'sodomists, freaks and other deviants', likes it up his ass!"

Said Kiersten as she wrote using her sharpie on her client's chest "likes it up his ass." Henry was actually enjoying all this. If only because he himself disliked the asshole. And despite that, he still felt conflicted about his wife being so sexual with other men. Even as she looked particularly stunning in those skin tight boots, with that stretch tight skirt, that hourglass sculpting shirt, even the high in the head bun and the glasses on her face.

"Change of mind? Mark?"

"Please...Empress..."

"You do hold up well, Mark! But I'll break you, I promise. I've broken many before you. You know what else we found about you? The one woman you have had an affair with is.... your mother! Your mommy, Mark! And no, you do not fuck her hard like a slut! You come to her and beg her 'mommy, can I suck your titties for some milk? Can you put me back in diapers and rock me to sleep? I miss you mommy!' Should we let the world know that too, Mark?"

"Please... I won't ask Mr. Richardson for money or support...but..."

"There is only one thing you can say to make this stop! And that is not it!"

Said Kiersten as she then produced the attachment gag that Henry recognized from her having used it with Patrick the surgeon, and proceeded to lock it onto Mark's face. Except this time rather than a support ring/hoop, she attached a funnel like contraption to it. Which's purpose Henry did not understand at first.

"So, Mark, do you withdraw from politics?" You can nod, yes or no.

Asked Kiersten again. But Mark merely nodded his head no, even as he whimpered and pleaded in muted silence. Then, to Henry's dismay, he saw his wife reach under her skirt and pull her black lace panties down and out! Only to then straddle the funnel that protruded from her client's mouth, and proceed to relieve herself in it! Henry could see her client before her, whose face was basically flush against her still skirt-clad pelvis, gulp down the urine that came into the funnel, and through a tube, to his mouth. And he tried to fight it, but could not. Henry was aghast this time.

"Do you withdraw from political life, Mark?

Asked Kiersten as she stepped back from her client and pulled her skirt back down. This time he nodded yes.

"Great! Just to be sure, we'll complete a few things."

Then said Kiersten as she wrote on Mark's chest 'still sucks mommy's tits. Asks her to put him in diapers.' And then proceeded to do one more thing. Retrieved a steel chastity device, and assembled it on her client's manhood. Manhood that was still trapped in a pillory, while the man remained kneeling with his ankles and wrists locked behind his back, and a funnel gag in his mouth. Henry still felt uncomfortable with the ease with which his wife locked men up. Particularly when she brought the key to a long tied string, untied it, and added it to several... was it three?...other keys in there! Henry knew about Bill the judge, but was Jaime racking up the keys to other men's penises? Did she lock up two of her four Beantown clients? It seemed so! Henry could not even begin to contemplate what that said about his wife. He, after all, was a fifth, who was biometrically locked and therefore had no matching key!

And as he had begun to do the last couple of Goddess Kiersten's dates, Henry cut the video out there. Turning to meditate on his own situation with his wife instead.

*****

On the way back what most occupied Henry's mind from Jaime's date was the string, with now four cock-cage keys on it. Seriously? He thought. How is that even possible? How many men can possibly want a woman, his own wife no less, to keep them locked up? And how come his wife seems to get so many men, rich, powerful or famous men no less, into situations where they end up locked up? It just gave him the shivers. And then it occurred to him, at least he 'had' that woman. It was his wife! A bitch, tease and whore of a wife, but his wife nonetheless. It was a mystery to him.

At home he knew to wait for instructions before trying to get out of Jaime's way. And indeed no sooner was she through the door she made her way to their living room high-back arm chair, pulled her tight pencil skirt half-way up, and parted her legs, still clad on those murderous black knee-high stiletto-heeled leather boots, and told her husband.

"Henry, come here and lick"

Looking imperious even with her knees spread wide, without panties as she still was from her date, and in that well-dressed oversexed librarian look.

"Yes Jaime."

Is all her husband answered as he fell to his knees before her and started as instructed.

Jaime was hot and wet. Her dates seemed to make her even hotter and wetter with each passing one. Even as he licked between her soft folds and at her sensitive nub, and she stretched and contracted her legs in response, it was apparent to Henry his wife was enjoying this more and more. That maybe the point of no return had been passed. That Jaime would never want to give proDomming up. Or the whore-like part of it, where she teased men hard before, or even during, the time she humiliated them to dust. One of these men she would fuck for real one day. Not just pull back at the last second. And Henry would not be able to stop it. He would just accept it. In pain, but he would accept it. It tore Henry's heart, he but licked away. He liked the touch of the tough leather beside him. The knee high boots. And he imagined being wrapped inside his wife's legs by that very tight pencil skirt, if she pulled it down. The alcove between his wife's legs was the most comfortable and comforting place on earth. And that was the feeling he focused on as he worked on her, and brought her to an intense orgasm that once again had her clamp her thighs hard around his face.

One she let go Henry expected, that having used him, she would walk away. Instead she said.

"Henry, I feel very close to you tonight. I think you are close to knowing yourself. I want you to feel close to me as well, so I'll give you something else, something additional, to remember me by while you lie down here."

Then Jaime proceeded to pick up a leather collar that Henry did knot about as it was tucked away in a drawer on a side table. And wrapping it around her husband's neck, locked it with a biometric padlock like the cock-cage. Henry brought his hands to his neck, to tactually understand his newest predicament, which was basically a dog collar locked around his neck. Accepting it as fait accompli, or at least as something to be dealt with later. And he mutedly looked at his wife waiting for whatever she had prepared for him next.

"You can also keep the panties that came off me tonight."

She said handing those to her husband.

"The collar looks good at you. It suits you. I love you Henry. Goodnight."

Then she said as she strutted away like the Goddess of Henry's dreams.