All Comments on 'A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 05'

by John_Vandermeer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Weak Henry decided he was tired of this gotcha treatment of him finally, pulled out his gun after she locked on the collar and pointed it at her Stomach. Seeing this the Mocked him some more not believing he was even a strong enough of a man to pull the trigger. The Shocked look on her face was Priceless after her shot her. As she Laid Dying, he Kneeled beside her and said you always took me for a weak man my love, but I was just a truly loving and Devoted husband, that believed that you would never harm me. As she was taking her last couple of Breaths, he took her Thumb and opened both the collar and cock cage. Then sweetly said good by my love of my heart..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh he'll no you don't, you crazy bitch. Grab her hand and put her thumb on the cage and doggy collar opening them and removing them. While she still has that shocked look on her face you rip all her clothes off her, bend her over the Couch and fuck the living shit out of her! When you finished with that, you though the naked fucked up bitch out the door, and say stay the fuck away from me and Slam the door closed in her face! You see even a badly beaten dog will Eventually bite you....

GimperGimper10 months ago

Love what you do please continue A Mother's Girls-Weekend

oneagainstoneagainst10 months ago

She's relentless! Team Henry. Go Henry! 😀

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites10 months ago

Good story, but needs edits and more attention to detail, especially in paragraph and sentence structure. If you read through it once more before publishing it that would help. I could tell you get excited as you write. However, I am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm out! Let me know when the dumb fuck kicks the whore out, cleans out the bank accounts and divorces her. No man would willingly put a cage on himself, knowing he's lost his disrespectful slut. This whiny dialogue is annoying and no one would tolerate her shit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Incredible! The descent and the mind games his wife plays are incredibly well designed. Another great aspect is watching a beautiful woman grown an army of chastity slaves, I have seen it before IRL and it was amazingly hot as she grew in power being able to lock and control men like that, it's brilliant John! Thank you for your talents sir!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fucking Henry needs to get a gun and Either stood himself in the head or shoot this whore of a wife. But to set there at that Breakfast Restaurant and take her Humiliation that she was pouring on him and not fight back, what the fuck was that about? When they got home that night and she removed the cage he should have taken the cage and Shoved the cage up her pussy as far as her could shoved it, then grabbed her hair and pulled her out the front door naked and Slammed the door in her face! Then is no man on this earth that can be that much of a pussy. So back to that gun at the beginning of the comment, use it on your hear or hers. You've gone way past getting a divorce..

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

I don't want to imagine that he is a professor teaching young people! As sick as this man and his wife are, the perversion simply cannot be denied. These two people are pigs of character who are only ballast for society!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Boy what is there to think about! Just Surrender to her and be her total slave, no worries for the submissive, just obey and be lead. The Perfect live for this Wimp......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohn_Vandermeer@John_Vandermeer
Classy, seductive, wicked women. And the men who lust after them. Contemporary femdom relationships. That is what I write about. These women may be their target's very own wife. Or the forbidden wife of another man. They may be their targets very own mother, sister or daught...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES