A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 07 - Final

Story Info
A Husband, His Exec Wife, & Her High Class ProDomme Sideline.
8.2k words
4.5
8.1k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note & Trigger Warnings

This is the 8K+ words seventh and final chapter of the novella of the same name. A 30yo upper-class born business woman has grown sexually and socially by taking on a hobby and night-job as high class pro-Humiliatrix. She has studied and mastered her psycho-sexual power over men, and simultaneously brought her own husband down to his knees in the process. Husband who she has roped into administering, and discretely witnessing, her sexual exploits and adventures with other men.

In this chapter, the evolution of the businesswoman, and her relationship with her husband, reaches a denouement. It features an in-the-story imagined, concurrent with an unwitnessed but in-the-story real, KINK ORGY. An orgy where four women, working as ultra-high end prostitutes, subject each other to BODY-SHAMING and SLUT-SHAMING LEZDOM, only for four men to subject them all to RAPE-EVOCATIVE MALEDOM in turn. This scene is propelled by the intensely misogynistic attitudes and choices of all participants: the women who sign onto hard sexual objectification and use in exchange for economic compensation by the men, and the men who propose and enforce that contract.

It also features marital encounters that employ CFNM, bondage, manipulative marital conversations, cuckold mental torture, intense inadequacy humiliation, animal play, and forced chastity and extended keyholding, among other cruelly rendered femdom schemes. If any of the above themes is too distasteful to you, please do not read. If all are tolerable, I hope you enjoy this final chapter, and I hope that you have enjoyed the full novella. Thanks for reading.

Chapter 7-Final

Henry actually slept in the dog cage. Very deeply. He hated to think it was because he basically had come to accept his condition. He wanted to think it was sheer emotional exhaustion, but he was not sure. What was most disturbing, is he felt very close to his wife in that cage. As if the cage was spelled with some dark magic that made him feel he was part of her when he was inside it. Something he had never felt before. In any case Jaime had to wake him up in the morning, looking down at him as she stood outside his cage having unlocked and opened the door already.

"Henry, for the time being at least, you still have a job to go to. Wake up!"

Is how she wakened him. Herself already looking glorious in an elegant but sexy business pantsuit, with sexy makeup and an elegant hair bun.

"Remember, I will be back early today, probably before you. And for your information, we will have guests. Nothing social, just some people helping me out for tonight. I have to go, but I leave you to it."

She finally added before spinning in her black leather pumps and walking away.

Henry eventually crawled out of his cage and got ready for his work day, which he made it through like a zombie. His brain having little space other than to try to process his week with his wife so far, and the night ahead.

Henry in fact cut his own day short to make sure he did not miss his wife at home. For that strange kink party that she was attending, gave him an even greater sense of unease than anything so far. He knew she would be gone by 6:00, so he made it home by 5:30. And as he pulled into their one car-wide-driveway, blocking Jaime's SUV in, he was indeed shocked that the first thing he found, was an ultra-luxury European, British actually, SUV parked in front of their walkway, with two men in dark sunglasses and expensive suits standing to attention. Two large, strong men, clean cut, that looked totally military, ex special forces private military, in fact. They looked silently menacing, and they looked completely out of place and out of Henry's life experience. He could tell the men eyed him from inside their glasses, but did not move an inch. And a shiver of trepidation of what his wife was getting herself into ran down his spine.

There was another car he noticed, a much more mainstream Korean make crossover, parked in front of the SUV, and he actually recognized it, but did not place it a first. He shrugged it off and headed for the front door of his house, when out stepped Taylor, the makeover artist half-of-the-couple that had assisted with his wife's photoshoot what felt like ages, but was really only a couple of months, ago. And she said.

"Oh hi Henry! Nice to see you again. You are a very lucky man and husband. Your wife is absolutely stunning! She asked me to help her out for the party tonight, and how can anyone say no to such a beautiful woman. Have fun!"

And with a smile Taylor continued on her way seemingly in a rush to get somewhere. Henry hardly managed to slide in a 'Hello' before she was gone. Regardless, that Jaime needed that kind of services made Henry even more nervous. She had been able to do quite a bit by herself for ten or so dates so far.

Inside their house finally, he did not have to wait long, before Goddess Kiersten in her most magnificent glory ever walked down the stairs. And in a new level never before experienced in his life, Henry was thoroughly intimidated by his own wife. And wondered, no metaphor or hyperbole, whether she truly was a heavenly Goddess of some kind that had descended from some cloud or mountain top just to play, to toy, with men. Starting with him.

Jaime, for the first time as a pro-Domme,was in a long evening gown. A long, black, velvet evening gown that actually trailed a foot or two behind her, that had a very long leg slit open almost to the hip, and that left her back completely nude down almost to her butt crack, with the front of her torso covered only by the same black velvet fabric held around her neck by a halter like design. Were she not a medium to small breasted woman, Henry though her breasts would fall out with every turn. She clearly wore no bra, and Henry feared she wore no panties either. She did have had four inch stiletto, black suede strappy sandals, seamless thigh highs, and both her toe and finger nails where polished midnight black. Her eyes were smoky, her lips glossy blood red, her cheeks rosy. And her hair was held up in the most elegant bun Henry had ever seen, two loose strands only adding to the appeal. Two painted-on tattoos decorated her open back. A wingy pattern on her lower back, and a sunburst on the nape of her neck. And all that looked very, very expensive. Ultra luxury designer like. But most shocking of all Kiersten wore long earrings, an armband and a thigh band, and hair pin holding up her bun, all of which seemed part of the same jewelry set. And as far as Henry could tell were white gold or platinum encrusted with diamonds, sapphires and rubies. Very many, and very large ones at that. Making her look, by Henry's quick uninformed estimation, like all in, she was wearing $200K or so on her one way or another. That was more that Henry made in a year. More than even Jaime afforded herself, though she could. And the overall impression is that she was some aristocratic glamorous irresistible vampiress out for the gala of the year. And Henry almost had a heart attack in fear of what that meant.

"Ja... Jaime."

Henry stuttered at his own wife.

"Hi Henry. Nice of you to make it before I leave."

'Jaime... I am not comfortable with this. Those men outside, what you are wearing..."

"Those men are my escort to the party venue. What I am wearing is a gift, part of the compensation, for my date."

"Jaime! You are wearing what? $200K between jewelry, dress, shoes, other accessories?"

"Closer to $250K"

"Jaime!"

"As I said, that is only part of the comp, Henry. You have not checked the payment account have you? Then there is the actual part that matters. I will get a very lucrative new institutional account at work in a few weeks."

"Jaime... I am not comfortable with this. Please cancel this one."

"Henry, it is way too late for that. My date does not do cancelations. I actually left a note for you on your cage. But I will tell you since you are here. Before I come back you must make a choice. You must decide if you want to be with me. If so, I expect to find you locked in your doggy cage when I am back by 6am. If I do not find you in your cage, after we part ways, you will never see me again. The choice is yours, but it is final. Goodbye Henry."

Said Goddess Kiersten as she made to walk out the door. And Henry undignifiedly, rushed after her. He caught her almost all the way to the ultra-luxury SUV as he repeated.

"Please do not go!"

As one of the military men in suits reached for the arm Henry had stretched towards his wife, and in an instant, twisted it behind his back, brining Henry in intense pain to his knees.

"Do not touch the lady."

Said menacingly quiet the man.

"The lady is my wife! Who are you?"

Protested Henry, but the man acted like he did not hear him. Kiersten turned around to give Henry a very disappointed look, but with no further consideration for Henry, she entered the SUV door the other military man in a suit held open for her. And after that door was shut, the man that held Henry to the ground let go of him. It took a minute or so for Henry to recover and get up, only a fraction of which the man that had held him in an arm hold used to snap open a scary looking spec-ops type switch blade, and puncture the driver side tire of Henry's car.

"Do not even try to follow us."

Said the man, before he entered the by now running SUV. And the vehicle pulled away with Henry's wife inside.

When Henry finally found himself alone in his front yard he felt as if he had woken up in a nightmare. He realized that following, as the man had warned him not to do, was not an option. Even if he did not have a flat tire, men like that would evade him in an instant. With a flat tire he would never even catch up in the first place. If he wanted to know anything, have any shred of hope of control on his wife walking out on him like that, he would have to piece together what he knew. Make some sort of sense of it. So he went inside.

Inside the first thing he did was check Kiersten's Modeling bank account. Jaime had correctly questioned him having checked it. He had gotten sloppy, since all her dates always paid fully, often in excess, in advance. It had never been an issue. But when he found $250K had been deposited for tonight, that was an issue! What kind of man could afford to pay $250K cash, $250K in gifts, and... probably $1M or even much, much more on the yearly bonus directly attributable to a large institutional investment contract, for a night with a woman?! Only one kind of man. A master of the universe billionaire. And there were very few of those. But more importantly, what kind of man would want to pay that kind of money? And what services would he pay it for? A very decadent man that wanted something very depraved for his money. And Henry felt a seismic fault opening in his heart.

There were not quite one thousand billionaires in the US. But beyond that, Henry had no way to guide his search for his wife's mystery date. He could however guide his search for his wife's female companions. Women that, though he hated to think of it like that, like his wife were there as ultra-luxury whores. Jaime had said all were close to thirty. Henry thought that was covered by 25-35 years old. Two married and one divorced. Like Jaime, they clearly all had to be stunningly beautiful. And Jaime had said there was an Olympic figure skater, a country-pop diva, and a political news TV anchor. All those were very public professions, with very public trails. It also made sense masters of the universe men would like to turn women like that into prostitutes. Because they could. Because it would make them feel powerful.

So Henry began to search, and narrow down his search, of the women. US Olympic figure skaters that old were not many. Many were teens. US Olympic medalists, as he thought likely that would woman would be--she would be the best at what she did--reduced the number further. He quickly was down to two. And only one of them, a petite fair skinned brunette named Claire, was truly gorgeous. She was married. And she had just retired from her competitive career, and likely would be facing a new social and economic reality. Though he could not be 100% sure, Henry felt he figured one Kiersten's female companions out.

The anchor went similarly quickly, with maybe a tad more uncertainty. He focused on the top three cable networks, then narrowed by age, and narrowed by political focus. There were maybe four or five candidates. One had never been married and that reduced the number to three or four. But one stood out. A tall reddish brown haired beauty, auburn haired basically, named Megan that was known as having the hottest legs in news TV. Currently married, and for those that follow the lives of celebrity anchors, currently angling for her first solo regular primetime slot. The clincher was Henry knew this woman, because Jaime knew this woman. And Henry felt Megan was damned by association to Jaime.

Finally Henry turned to the country diva. That was a little more challenging. So he restricted to a certain level of commercial success. If his other guesses were right, she would have to be divorced, and that helped a lot. One particular country diva, a stunning blonde named Heather, had gone through a messy divorce recently. The tabloids said because she was a slut, and her husband had had it. Currently Heather was also on an album draught, since her previous had not sold that well. Again, if career favors were a prime motivator for these women, Heather would be a prime candidate. So Henry decided he had figured Kiersten's companions out.

Just to be sure, he decided to watch videos of all three women doing their thing. Claire won her last Olympic ice pairs gold medal with a very sensual routine that she executed flawlessly with her ice partner, and as it turns out husband. It was super-hot, and it showcased her gorgeous petite body and her mastery of it to perfection. Her glides, twirls, splits and body bends were all impressive, and demonstrated a woman clearly with the skills to be an ultraluxury hooker. For Heather, Henry turned to one particular steamy music video. It was the music video of a breakup song that nevertheless started with happy times. And near the beginning there was one scene where Heather suggestively fucks her music video boyfriend in a routine that was commented as pushing the boundaries at the time. To Henry, it still did. Again, there was a level of sensuality in Heather that screamed high class hooker. Megan was the easiest because Henry was a political buff. And Henry remembered an interview she had conducted of Congressman Mark, no less, that had led to more headlines about what Megan did than about what the congressman said. At one point she had executed a leg recross right in front of the camera, that had resulted in a near upskirt. But moreover had been executed with that sultry perfection Henry knew from his own wife. To this day, it was Megan's most watched segment. And Henry knew it was not because of the politics, which he confirmed when he watched it again. So the companions were truly settled.

For the location Henry had nothing to go with. He first imagined a fenced and gated large estate with a hilltop mansion somewhere along the banks of the Potomac maybe. But then he considered an option that would isolate the party even more, would be aboard a billion-dollar super-yacht as it sailed out of the Chesapeake and into the open Atlantic. A yacht as large and luxurious as it was fast and powerful. And just imagining his own wife beyond his reach in such a vessel, steaming farther away from him with every second, told his pained heart unfortunately something like that was likely the right location. And suddenly, despite his fear of it. Images of Kiersten's date began to form in Henry's mind.

As if he was a seabird flying over the open waters of the bay, Henry imagined approaching a large luxurious sleek white ship from the port side, as the ship left an enormous wake behind it, speeding ahead at over 50 knots. There was an executive helicopter on a rear landing pad, and a score of men like the ones that had picked up his wife, patrolling the deck. Despite its obvious luxury, the ship almost felt like a floating fortress. A vessel that was a deign rival to the latest coastguard cutter, or even navy frigate or destroyer, in its capabilities. And the professionalism with which it was secured convinced Henry, if he ever had any hope of getting to his wife, it would not be until her date decided she had fulfilled her contractual obligations, and she was free to go.

Henry tried to shake his head of those thoughts. He had started all this research to get a handle of what Jaime was up to. But he did not like the feelings it gave him. The feelings of utter powerlessness and impotency. That another man could just hire his wife and spirit her well beyond his reach, for who knew what sordid depraved purpose. One possibility of which, began to come to Henry's distraught tormented mind.

Suddenly Henry was a fly on a wall in a large entertainment room on the main deck of the ship. A room that was currently deprived of any natural light, and just a few spotlights illuminating a low stage, like a dance floor, in the middle. Four men in suits, whose faces Henry could not see, seated on luxurious leather chairs on all four sides of the stage. Clouded in shadows, holding glasses of the finest whiskies on one hand, the finest cigars on the other. On occasion, as they took puffs of those cigars, the embers almost illuminated their faces. But never actually truly did. And in any case the men's attention was entirely centered on the four women on the stage between them. Kiersten, and her three companions, which in Henry's mind had the faces, and names, of Claire, Heather and Megan.

Like Kiersten, Claire, Heather and Megan were decked out of this world. Claire had a white lace gown, that was almost bridal. Heather a gold sequin one, as shiny bright as the golden hair of the diva that wore it. And Megan a red satin one, silky smooth and sultry like the vaguely redheaded TV personality that bore it. All three of them, like Jaime, bore dresses that had tails of those luxurious fabrics. And also slits up one leg that went almost up to the hip, revealing slutty thigh highs and stiletto strappy sandals in colors that matched the dresses. In Henry's mind, like Kiersten's, all three of the women's dresses immodestly disclosed large parts of the women's torsos. Shoulders, back, waist, cleavage and navel disclosures in various combinations. And finally all three of the other women, like Kiersten, wore exquisite makeup and hairdo's and a fifth of a million worth of jewelry alone on each one of them. Putting all four of those women, including Henry's wife, together like that, Henry realized, was the most ostentatious display of conspicuous consumption and wealth and power those men could come up with, and that was one key reason why they did it.

And in their stage the women performed a little routine, a kink scene, for the men. As basically the same thing that they were: high class hookers getting ready for a quadruple date, with Henry's wife as the lead hooker and madame.

"Girls, I hope I do not have to say this again. This is our most important date, and our most important clients, of the year. You have to be at your most charming, or their will be consequences. Remember, working for this outfit, working for me has its privileges, but also its obligations. You fail your obligations and you are out."

Said Kiersten as she paced in front of the other three women, who stood in a line listening to her.

"Madame Kiersten, will we, will I, have to fuck the clients unprotected? I would rather..."

"Claire! They used to call you the Ice Princess, did they not? Well, I know you are new to this, and normally I do not take new girls to this date. But you were specifically requested. You are a whore now. You are no longer an ice princess. Normally you do not have to fuck clients unprotected. But as a whore everything has its price. And these men have paid the price to do with you as they please. If they want to fuck you unprotected that is their prerogative. Ejaculate into your open cervix, so be it. I give all my girls unlimited paid-for visits to the Ob/Gyn for a reason. Is that clear?"