A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 07 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You even let me lock your manhood up. And collar you. And cage you like a dog. Each one a test to see if you were man enough. Each one a test you failed. Heck, you even let me all but fuck other men in front of you! Or not in front you! Give me gifts and spirit me away. And there is not a damn thing that you can do about it! The problem with that, Henry, is what woman do you think finds that attractive? I will tell you which. None."

"Fuck! I am tired of talking to you."

Said Kiersten before she slapped the whimpering crawling dog hard across the face. Which paused his whimpering and crawling for a few seconds, till it restarted the whimpering with even more intensity a few second after. What Kiersten did next then was, putting additional leashes around the manacles and shackles, used those to string Henry out taught between two heavy bedroom accent chairs, and straddle him standing with her legs parted each side of his chest. Henry looked so pathetic under his wife like that. Totally powerless, and broken, and Kiersten looked at him while she meditated on the truth of her words. While Henry, with the opposite perspective, looked at her looming over him like the Goddess he had dared to marry, and now was going to destroy him because she had got bored with him. Henry did not know if he had a future post Jaime, and he decided, if she wanted to kill him, better that than leaving him. His mind, then just went blank. Which Kiersten saw, just before she crouched down on him.

Kiersten did something then that Henry did not even register. She brought her thumb to his cock-cage padlock and whirred it open. Looking down at Henry, as he laid as if in a comma. Then she disassembled the cage. Completely, and put it aside even as her husband still laid as in a vegetative state. And after looking down at him with an evil smile on her lips, she picked up his manhood, and lifting herself up a first, brought it inside her.

Though still a vegetable, Henry was a vegetable with a strong sexual response. And he responded strongly to that exquisite svelte blonde devil with a quarter million in sultry glamorous adornments on her, straddling his hips. Devil that started riding him, but did not need more than a minute before her victim was full size and stiffness inside her, and another minute before he exploded his seed into her, at the same time she came with him. It felt like lightning had struck between them. And after voicing a high pitched.

"Ihi!"

With her orgasm, the Goddess collected herself for a minute, with her husband spent but still erect inside her, before she said.

"Oh wow! That was something! Uff da!"

And when he did not acknowledge her.

"Are you there? Henry?"

Before she slapped him hard across the face again. And Henry blinked, and looked at her like a cowed puppy dog, but he was there, behind the eyes.

"I hope that was all you wanted. Whether you knew it or not."

She further added, as she looked down at her captive and he still looked at her reeling, but also in some kind of transcendental state that he was struggling to understand. He did understand he was thoroughly outmatched and at the mercy of this Goddess. Who smiled at him, but whose mind began to drift elsewhere.

As she still straddled Henry, Jaime began to think of her previous night, and the one before, and the one next Tuesday. She really liked all these games. They made her feel desired, special, and alive. And she was far from done. In fact she had plans. Lots and lots of plans.

She would definitely keep proDommeing. She had only played a madame last night, but it had given her the idea she would want to try that too. She could imagine talking a couple of girls into joining her in an exclusive kink escort service. High end prosubs, proswitches, or proDommes for the most discerning--that is rich--gentlemen. Girls like herself. Maybe girls like her companions last night. Megan might have the talent and interest. She definitely though Claire had raw talent and would be in high demand. Or other women. Having done some research on Savannah Roberts, she wondered if she should seek a social introduction with her after all. Not to out her husband, but to sound her out for recruitment. If she had any interest, a woman like her would be in pretty high demand, she imagined. In any case, there was so much glamour, so much excitement, in holding a man not just by his manhood, but by his mind. And so many of them wanted, needed even, a woman to do that to them. Jaime did not know how come she had never explored it before. How she would not be able to find 2 or 3, 6 or 12 girls to do it with her. So much potential. So much fun.