All Comments on 'A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 07 - Final'

by John_Vandermeer

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
oneagainstoneagainst10 months ago

And you end it there??

graymangazergraymangazer10 months ago

A submissive cuckold's dream. Jaime is a wonderful charecter, in fantasy if not so much in reality. Some of her actions weren't really my cup of tea, a little too abusive and not really erotic. But that's just my opinion, others will have their own kinks and desires. Even so it'd be very tempting to spend some time in her company.

The story was well told, I did however find the breaks between dialogue and who was actually speaking annoying, and sometimes the flowery narrative had me rereading previous lines to remind myself what was happening.

All in all a very good story, maybe not for everybody, but if you like strict dominant women it's ideal. Did Henry make the right decision? I don't believe any genuinely submissive male could risk anything different. Also, will he regret it? I fear we'll never know, though it'd be nice for some kind of continuation if only to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The ending makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When Kirsten finally untied Henry, she did not see his eyes had Focused on her after she slapped she had given him. He had a Horrible plan to keep her, at least till she healed. He know if he didn't do what he planned he'd lose her for ever just like she had Threatened him. When she turned around to leave him, he waited tell she was at the top of the staircase, then he ever so Lightly pushed her. He didn't want to kill her, he loved her to much, but he needed her to stay and need him. She ended up Breaking both of her legs, not really, only one but with the help of a baseball bat, the second leg was broken too. On top of that she had messed up her back too, requiring metal rods in her back, beside her legs. She had a long stay in the hospital and was going to need Henry for a long time to help her. It took her a long time before she could walk again. She never really knew that Henry had pushed her, but she had always suspected he had, after what she had told him that she was going to do to him, then divorce him. She could never go back to being a cock teasing dom, at least not with paying Customers. But Henry was more then happy to be her slave, for the rest of his life. Oh a note, he did not have to sleep in that damn dog cage, at least not every night after that fall. She never really wanted to piss him off again after her fall..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Come on let the guy have something positive in this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Henry just needs to wake up to the fact that Jaime/Kiersten had already left him a long time ago, once she started doing the paid Dom to hooker thing! For now he needs to move on and divorce her. As for any kind of revenge against her, forget it. You had let her do everything to you, without trying to stop her or argue against any of it, cuckold Loser....

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites10 months ago

A good story throughout, but with a disappointing last chapter and ending.

GimperGimper10 months ago

Well done can you please continue A MOTHER'S GIRLS-WEEKEND

oneagainstoneagainst10 months ago

@MikePaulWrites - I suspect there is all the setup here for a spin-off. Surely there's someone who could give Kiersten a run for her money...?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So disappointing. I was hoping Henry would say,"fuck it" steal all her money and jewelry, burn down the whore's lair and start a new life with someone who simply gave a shit. However it ended with more over the top stuff that absolutely no one, expecting a loving wife, would tolerate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a fucking cunt, just divorce her, and never look back or ever talk to her again. Karma will Catch up with in the form of STDs and such, or a John would badly hurt her for the fun of it, just let she had done to him..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That's it? That's how your going to end this story after 7 chapters. What BS, at least you could of done is really fucked him over like his wife suggested with all the gory details, or really used him as her chastity caged pet slave that she brought him all the way to this point and maybe turned him out for tricks like her. But no this how your going to walk, or should I say run away from this ending!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The whole story was good up until the ending! It was like I'm tired of writing on this story and wam bam, all done. You could of put a little more thought in to a better ending. Maybe she could of divorced him quitely, and used him as a Slave, that she made a lot of money renting him out Daily as a male slave Prostitute, and her being the Pimp..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Henry was crazy out of his mind with hatred from what she just told him. That when he got up he went straight for with gun and shot her, then he silently walked out........

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story exemplifies the toxicity of extreme power exchange fetishes, particularly femdom, especially married femdom. Not sexy at all. This is just sick physical, mental, and emotional torture. If you are into this shit, please quit porn. get a vanilla hoby, go outside. Uh just awful! The sad part is all the time wasted writing and reading this odious pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don’t understand the storyline. She starts as a very loving wife with a happy marriage, who wants her submissive husband to realise his nature and understand his feeling of inadequacy, so it doesn’t eat away at him and ruin their marriage. She tells him she loves him and uses that love to force him along with her. Then she breaks him and then hates what he’s become and wants to go off with other men. ??????

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After some time away from her toxic control it was Henry who realise that his wife was actually very vulnerable and he decided it was her turn to be ruined and humiliated. With the decided he took screen shots from her web site and copies of all her session recording and sent them to all her friends, family and colleagues. He particularly enjoyed sending the one of her committing extortion to the FBI. All of a sudden Jaime found her self sacked from her job, ostracized by all who knew her and cut off from all the wealthy men who now realised she was a security risk. Finally, she was convicted of extortion and sent to jail. Henry recovered and married a lovely women and lived happily ever after. Jaime ended up as a common hooker.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So now that she was Throwing him away. After she released him he simply went over to his computer and hit send. Then went and packed his things and left. What his wife didn't know was he was waiting for this day to come. The send button he pushed sent out all of his wife's videos of all her Sessions with all of her Clients. Everyone received a copy, her Parents, the police, the clients, the news, and tv stations. But best of all he had arranged to sell of of those videos to all the Popular porn sites, to make some money in case she cut him off, or did what she did to him. As he walked out the door he thought to himself, fuck you bitch, we'll see who gets the last Laugh!!!!

MarciaBradyMarciaBrady7 months ago

Good Lord. Beginning to wonder if there is a single married femdom story on this site where the wife doesn't become a selfish, manipulative, abusive cunt like Jaime. Or at the very least, one where the husband has enough balls to keep the relationship on the rails when she inevitably loses perspective.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't get it. Does she leave him? It seems she intends to keep him as a slave and keep pro domming. A bit drawn out, but overall a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You need to read between the lines she made him into a full-time submissive to her and that's what he really likes. He's choice that he could have walked away but she is a sadist in that regard, enjoying his we can stay and service to her. The humiliation and harsh wars are part of her horny routine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohn_Vandermeer@John_Vandermeer
Classy, seductive, wicked women. And the men who lust after them. Contemporary femdom relationships. That is what I write about. These women may be their target's very own wife. Or the forbidden wife of another man. They may be their targets very own mother, sister or daught...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES