All Comments on 'A Wife's Decent Ch. 03'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Utopia_LimitedUtopia_Limitedabout 1 year ago

Psst, it's descent, decent means okay

rubberpony37rubberpony37about 1 year ago

Awesome story . Please continue.

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

Great chapter! I like the build-up, even if it rather slow for my taste. Hopefully there will be a new chapter soon. I'd really like to learn more about what happens to this new version of Emily. Hopefully Michelle comes up with some innovative ways of corrupting her.

EmmeluringenEmmeluringenabout 1 year ago

Wow, some interesting development here. I love the slow progress, and I am really looking forward to many more chapters

EdwardKusnotoEdwardKusnotoabout 1 year ago

You did it again. Great chapter!

Next one pleaseee

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

I liked this chapter and where it's headed except for the hucow. Keep it kinky and sexy not pervered.

LivelovecumLivelovecumabout 1 year ago

Good read. I enjoy everyone's inner struggles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am thoroughly enjoying this set, but please add to becoming, and Satan, and the bride series. Especially Becoming.. where will Claire and Emily end up? Perhaps Chris can run his own stable and finally get some! Tling all or part of Becoming from Emily's eyes and or Claire's would be a nice twist.. do please continue, its been a dry winter indeed.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the erotic shopping. The humor doesn’t do it for me either. Go for the kink and big cocks, perhaps many of them. This gal seems ready-made as a fucking machine.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight11 months ago

I thought your description of Emily being manhandled by the two business was very well written, so I gave you 4 stars. I often fantasized about my ex wife, who was very plain vanilla, working late and being put through her paces by male coworkers and then coming home to me acting as if nothing had happened to her. I wish you had stuck to the third person omniscient point of view as you started off this tale, but I think you handle dialogue quite well, and you had my cock straining as the two men worked Emily over. Kudos to you!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

lost me with this chapter. nothing really happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...