All Comments on 'A Wife's Decent Ch. 04'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

We get this is fantasy but this is so unrealistic as to be cartoonish. Any moment I expect to read Scooby Doi and the the rest of the Mystery Gang popping out and saying “Ru Ro Rhraggy”

You reduced the wife to a caricature of a person with zero consequences, exhaustion, aches, pains or even guilt.

There is a reason “Girl Next Door” or “Amateur Milf” porn is so popular, people want to see something real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So if this husband is you. You are so fucking dumb. And your wife is the skank for black cocks she is even dumber than you. You tw dumbasss belong together a pathetic cuck and a skank whore for black cocks. How pathetic.

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreabout 1 year ago

Great story loved that she had gotten large piercings on her equally large nipples, do hope emily got the Q inside the spades tattoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your title reads "A wife is decent." I would hope so.

smit40smit40about 1 year ago

as always a very hot story, Emily is getting more and more depraved, and it's very interesting she put a Q sign inside the ladies of spades, I'm really looking forward to the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

just another slut wife with a cuckold husband just the same as all the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The word you're looking for is DESCENT, you feeble dumbass. There's nothing decent about this wife or husband or anything else.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 1 year ago

Great story. I really like your work. Hopefully the next part will be written and published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hammer???? OMG that is so funny! Just another little black wimp wants to pretend he’s a big man.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

After four chapters you still can’t spell descent? The only decent thing to do would be to stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well 26ThNC, after several years you definitely do not know how to be decent. So maybe its you that needs to stop. You whine like a little bitch at every one of these stories. Maybe go back to that gay website you like to frequent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hot story. I like the slow build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marvellous! I hope that Michelle gives him a chastity cage as a gift. That would increase his teasing by her and would drive his needy, horny wive in the arms of her black bull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow just wow, this is going to end up a fantastic story,

bu5ty_tightbu5ty_tightabout 1 year ago

Oh god ... wow I was soo wet reading that. More please Hammer, more more MORE.

Williefk14ntWilliefk14ntabout 1 year ago

Would love to see the daughter get involved in her mothers lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Terrific story! Big-titted Emily is now rapidly sliding into slut hood and a new sexual life. after a step-by-step description of new experiences, The author has done a wonderful job describing her doubts and reluctance mixed with growing arousal and excitement. The best friend Michelle really adds to the story and is critical in greasing the skids for Emily's evolution and sexual journey. I would not say Emily is sliding into depravity, but that she moving to live out her husband's and now her sexual fantasies, however they might be considered as a violation of social and white racial conventions. The author has introduced the 17-year old daughter who will soon be 18. It is quite possible that more social conventions will be challenged if their soon adult daughter is brought into her mother's emerging sexual orbit. There are likely more sexual fantasies that involve the daughter that will be revealed. This would be a fascinating and very erotic addition to this extremely erotic story. Can't wait for the next installment of this compelling story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love this story! Bring the daughter into her parents' new sexual world.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is an incredibly erotic story. Can’t wait for the next installment in Emily’s sexual journey. She is definitely ready for some serious fucking by other men.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

“End up a fantastic story?” It is that already, and can only get better.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As in the author’s other stories, I looks like Emily will become a slut at the least, fucking anyone with a cock.She may be seduced into whoring, or at least becoming a party slut for black gangbangs.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I may have commented on this before, but the author has created stories based on two or three main characters, Emily, Chris, and their daughter Claire. While each of the stories have entirely different settings, Emily and Chris have consistent personalities, thoughts, and concerns in all of them. Their fantasies are fairly consistent from one story to the next. This story, like the author’s other stories take Emily and Chris through a series of escalating choices that funnel and indeed narrow the possibilities for later choices. Each story has an incredibly realistic setting, always involving sex, and often prostitution and hard drugs such as meth and heroin. In each story Emily, who seems predisposed to seek her sexual freedom from conventional rules, and her husband Chris, who harbors fantasies of his wife engaged in extreme sexual activities, manage to live out their fantasies. Drug addiction and street prostitution are realistically treated, but the consequences for Emily seem to be slighted, which I find inconsistent with the realities that the author has created. This story, which is still in is beginning stages, seems to offer Emily the possibility of the most sexual freedom without falling under the control of a drug lord, pimp, or motorcycle club leader. In those stories, as I have commented, Emily has gotten her “sexual freedom” at the price of sexual slavery or subservience to the demands of the above individuals. All of these stories are incredibly imaginative and creative, and the author has created characters of such realism that the reader cannot help but empathize with them as they both are transformed in ways that seem to realize their fantasies. My only concern is that I think the author has treated immediate sexual gratification as sufficient to discount or ignore the very real dangers and risks to Emily that are inherent in the real world of drugs, prostitution, and gangs Having said this, these stories are very erotic, amazing, and I am captivated by Emily and Chris, even as I find aspects of the stories frighteningly dark and real. I look forward to how this story plays out. A fantasy it certainly is, and perhaps not quite so dark as the other fantasy stories of the author.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sometimes I dream of doing the things Emily is doing. No, that’s wrong. I dream of doing this things ALL the time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story is hot, but this couple is dumb as fuck. Didn't Darren say she could breastfeed by taking the rings out? Then she has disgusting dumb bells permanently attached. The husband is too dumb to see her friend is stealing his wife and the wife is too dumb to make a decision on her own. Fucking someone else with your spouse's permission and keep your marriage in tact, is a tricky thing. The conditions have to be perfect or feelings get hurt and marriages go to shit. My wife and I swapped once, on a cruise and it was great. No one shared numbers or addresses or plans for the future. It was fantastic. That was years ago and the conditions never repeated and we're fine with that. These two MC's are on a bullet train to a fatal crash with help from the wife's greedy, slutty friend and neither one are smart enough to see it coming.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight11 months ago

I again gave you 4 stars, although I do wish that you had a good editor to help you with the grammar. When I was in college and living in a dorm, we had a shower room with one pole from which five shower heads extended. My ex fiancee would get out earlier from her university than mine at the end of each academic year, so she would drive over to my college in the evening with supper, and because I had no roommate, we would usually end up fucking while my friends banged on the window and door, want to share my "supper". I quickly began fantasizing about letting them into my room and gangbanging my fiancee, and as we fucked, I would whisper those ideas into her ear, which made her pant like a bitch in heat. When the end of visitation approached every night, we would dress, she would make herself presentable, and I would walk her to her car as if we had simply spent the evening watching TV. One night I dreamed about sneaking her into the guys' shower room, stripping her naked, and taking a shower with her, soaping up her firm, ripe ass and big, hanging tits. In my dream, the light to the shower room went off suddenly (something that friends would do to you as a gag in real life), and when they popped on, suddenly there were five of my dorm friends surrounding us, all naked and erect. I remember my fiancee suddenly getting shy and trying to cover herself with her hands, only for my five friends to grab her and begin to lather her up together. I especially remember my biggest friend running his erect dick up between my fiancee's ass cheeks and my being frozen to the spot, unable to help her. I remember them bending her over, with her big tits sagging down like a cow's udder, and a couple of my friends latching onto her nipples like two hungry calves, while the friend behind her suddenly worked his dick into her cunt. I remember her opening her mouth to moan, and suddenly one of my friends approaching her mouth with his dick (something she absolutely refused to do for me) when I woke up. I write this because I thought your shower scene was spot on and had my cock dripping as I read it. I only wish you had had the husband ask Emily if she had actually been penetrated by a couple of the men. Kudos to you and your tale!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

jumped the shark

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love where this story is going! I can feel the husbands joy and fears in his ordeal, love it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Overall good writing, but there was something important missing here.

After Emily got home from her work ascapades and definatly before the scene with Miles there should have been an interaction with her husband. Somekind of rebonding, clarification or a from of open discussion to clear upcoming insecurities and assure to protect the mutual feelings of the couple. Some showing of real affection and love between the two. That you did earlier in the story arc but it's getting less and less. This is very unhealthy and not only dangerous for them both but is also kind of a turn down.

I understand that 'risk' in itself is a driving factor here, but there has to be limits or at least some kind of safety net or this all becomes a devastating and destructive scenario rapidly. Don't forget this is supposed to be a happy marriage, all the other things beside. (At least I had the impression that it is or should be this way)

Also the 'friend' Michelle should remeber from time to time that Emiliy 'is' her best friend. I find it kind of hot that she loses control to her feelings and is dominating her friend in the process, but here too should stay a form of affection, or at least it should return from time to time.

Real feelings and emotions are so important for the realism, intensity and immersion of any story, please consider rewriting some of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...