All Comments on 'A Wife's Decent Ch. 05'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

The author gave fair warning of the story, which is not my cup of tea. However, there seemed to be nothing but fantasy sex, and not much of a story. Even willing cuckold stories should have something more than the wimp encouraging his wife to multiple sex scenes.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle12 months ago

STD’s. Pregnancy. Assaults. UTI’s, Arrest. Throw in the fact that whores only pretend to enjoy sex with multiple men for money and you want us to believe that this is erotic?

This is about a husband who has no respect for his wife. Who wants her to look and act like a prostitute and she’s the one who has to live with consequences. Not him.

She said “This isn’t right” and his response wasn’t to protect or support her, it was to gaslight her into degrading herself and her morals for his perversion.

Just throwing sex onto a page doesn’t make a story erotic, it cheapens it. And what’s the end goal? A meth whore who’s asshole and pussy are so blown open you could park a pickup truck in there? Prison? A dead wife? Because that’s the only direction this can go in.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nicee update. I really like the plot and the sex nasty part. Every time I log in and hope to see new chapter from you. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Did'nt fill out biography fully so is he / she fantisizing over the top. There is not much of a story or talent shown. A bit like all those who write cuckold stories ok for them but not worth the time for others.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Baby bump time!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Teehee? What are we? 14? This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is definitely a cuckold story, and over the top. Chris’ fantasies defy explanation. My quibble is the bareback fucking with no birth control. I assume that as in the other stories, Chris is unable to father any more children after Claire. Emily is not drugged up and in between fuckings seems rational. Why would she not want to insist on the men wearing condoms. I still am not clear why she cannot be on the pill (from other stories), but what about the morning after pill. It is hard to believe that Chris’ fantasies go so far as to really want Emily knocked up. It he gets his apparent wishes with her, she will be either pregnant or getting pregnant or having babies for the indefinite future. And then there are the babies. I know this is a fantasy story, but the fantasy cannot be supported if there are actual babies. If Emily is going to fucking this many men bareback she should get her tubes tied and be tested for STD regularly. I agree with he last commenter; not much of a plot to this episode.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jumped in with both feet, with a gangbang. The author seems to enjoy having Emily fuck strange men with no condom or other protection against disease or pregnancy. This has been a pattern in his other stories. In this one, happily, there are no drugs or coercion. Emily seems sensible enough when not actually being fucked. Chris seems perversely and very strangely fascinated by “bareback” fucking with no birth control. Very weird, and not very realistic. He wants Emily to be free and to fuck anyone she wants, the more cocks the better. If she cannot, for some, reason, take birth control pills, then get her tubes tied. Her sexual pleasure now seems to come from showing off her body, feeling a large cock in her cunt, and having multiple orgasms. In short, she realizes she loves to fuck. But does she want to be endlessly pregnant? Does she want more children of unknown parentage? I don’t think so. The author writes stories where Emily’s actions fly in the face of conventional sexual rules. But even when in defiance of sexual convention, would a person really forego protection against pregnancy or disease? That is just good sense and not so much a matter of sexual convention (ritual breeding while drugged, which appears in two other stories, is a different matter) It is not real for them to do otherwise, no matter how much Emily’s uninhibited sex has become central to their lives. Emily, lose yourself in the sex, but other times use your brain! The author has created wonderful and very real characters who do not seem to be stupid (well, Chris’ fantasies are something else). This behavior is not consistent with the characters (especially Emily) that the author has created. Otherwise the chapter is filled with a fantasy sex. Emily is now a slut. I wonder how she will do at her job with Terry and Clive all over her and banging her at every opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Michelle's efforts, aided by Chris' enthusiastic support, have paid off. Emily is now a full-fledged slut, eager to dress like a whore and fuck anybody. I look forward to a party where the two very big-titled and horny women are the only women and they are the entertainment for Nate and his hung friends.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree that most wives are decent. Don't know what a man should do should his wife's relationship should experience a descent in her affection for him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am glad that Emily's slut best friend is part of this story. Two beautiful and very busty sluts open the door for all kinds of story possibilities.. Michelle might even entice Chris to fuck her but he seems only interested in Emily and to see or hear about all the men SHE will be fucking.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Every time you think this thing has descended as far as she can go, she manages to get even lower.

TJBJTJBJ12 months ago

Love it! Can’t wait for the next chapter! Is there a chance that Michelle is jealous of Emily’s former life and wants to take her place once Emily is too far in?

Mr_Mrs_KMr_Mrs_K12 months ago

fantastic, we enjoyed it so much. keep going!

Wavedave45Wavedave4512 months ago

Wow, if she descended any deeper then she'd have to use her entire savings to open a chain of newborn ear piercing kiosks in malls and not staff them with any Spanish speakers.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

Just means Chris is gay and wants taste semen. Yuck!

holeinjolaholeinjola12 months ago

Excellent addition. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

the man is a sicko

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Chris is telling the story, as he does in the author’s other stories about him, Emily, and daughter Claire. Again it appears that Emily is rapidly moving into her own world off high intensity and frequent sex with other men. . She is excited and happy to share her adventures with him, but he is not so far part of her new sexual life. His role seems to be supportive voyeur, getting his rocks off watching and thinking about Emily getting fucked by other men. Yes, this certainly makes him a cuckold, and even though he is narrating the story, he is lessened as a man by his role. Will become a participant in Emily’s new life? He could? It depends on where the author wants to take this story.

Wilderness1Wilderness112 months ago

Really wanted to hear what happened when she was "sold" to a stranger........ hot story !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So 26thNC claimed to hate this story in chapter one. Then again in chapters two, three, four and now five. And yet, he’s still religiously reads each and every one of them. Either he’s lying about loving this story, or he’s insane. Isn’t that the definition? Trying the same thing over and over expecting different results.

MrWilburMrWilbur12 months ago

Well I love it! The connection of the two stories (Making of a whore) is gonna be great! Thanks...

auhound49auhound4912 months ago
BRAVO!!!!!

For a preg risk sex story this is just fine! Do not let the naysayers get you down. Remember for any critic they knew what they were reading and read it (most likely ALL 5 chapters!!!) and read it anyway. I can imagine a few feeling guilty as it strikes home.

I do like the slow build up and how her preg risk cravings are starting to show through. there is nothing hotter than preg risk sex, unless it is IR preg risk sex (as that ups the anti so much and makes the adrenaline rush that much bigger).

Risking pregnancy, fucking totally unprotected as Nature intends, is the only real sex there is. All else is mere mutual masturbation.

PS I do feel the character development is coming along just fine, and I hope darling dau eventually follows mom's footsteps. After all, like mother, like daughter.

BigDee44BigDee4412 months ago

He is a sicko, alright. I feel for her, being coerced for so long, giving in against her better (certainly than his) judgement. Hot, hedonistic, erotic as all this is, it is difficult to see how this helps a relationship. Cautionary tale comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

the man ( wimp ) is obviously deranged and in need of a padded room

Wilderness1Wilderness112 months ago

Excellent as usual. Dont forget the Hucow pix and her breeding while restrained and milked that would be hot scenario

RedCometxRedCometx12 months ago

Great series, I always enjoy reading the next chapter. Loved the conclusion to "Becoming" and am looking forward to what depravity and debaucher you have in mind for this one. If Claire becomes a more prominent character, I hope she is given more development this time and not such a fast paced fall.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Looks like another one-way journey to total depravity. The characters start to seem unbelievable. Chris is little more than an exploitive voyeur whose only interest in Emily seems to be how far will she go. If the author's other stories are any indication, Emily will slip willingly into a cardboard cutout good only to be fucked by big cocks, no longer a believable character. I keep waiting for drugs to enter the story so she can become hopelessly addicted to meth or heroin. If so, perhaps the author will end the story not on a drug high but on a

fatal overdose. But this is a fantasy and all about pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing, Can't wait for next chapter

Scots_ladScots_lad11 months ago

Fantastic series, can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is seriously hot! Hooker time!! Next chapter please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To the distractors below, this is fantasy, right? This seems to be the best place to air out these things. Keep going, can't wait to see how far down the "hole" we go...!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Chris is right there with the readers, looking forward to how depraved his wife can get. Whatever his feelings are for his her, he has objectified her as just a receptacle for cum from unprotected sex with other men, which seems to be what he wants she also wants. The author has created another incredible story of sex with absolutely no limits. His imagination has taken us far into an often very dark world of pure sexual pleasure for Emily and voyeuristic thrills for Chris.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

much better than the previous couple of chapters. I suggest readers look at this chapter as a stand-alone story. Chapters 3 and 4 went off the rails

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The title turned me off. A wife's decent means the wife is decent. If she's decent, then what's the problem? No need to read any chapter. Two stars, just based on the title.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story, can't wait for the next chapter. I will love to see Emily knocked up with a black baby but not by Nate but rather from an unknown father after a little orgy with Michelle and some random black guys. I imagine Emily with her huge belly, milk filled udders with her nipple rings pulling down those udders in revealing clothes..fantastic slut!! I will like to see Emily exposing more her nipple rings through her clothes or even a topples vacation or a day by the beach. And what about Claire? Can she follow Emily's slut path? I believe yes she can and must. After Claire will see her newborn black brother will she wants to knocked up also? Emily's pregnancy will expose their nasty fetishes to friend's and family(Claire) which Chris will like i think. Everybody will know Emily is a slut and he is a cuckold. How Claire will react? In chapter 4 where Emily was pierced, Claire showed an interest for her nipple rings. Can Emily guide her though the slut life? After all Michelle was right she was a closet slut and now that she found what she was missing, i think she will want for her daughter not to miss out all those experiences. Chris will be in paradise with two pierced full blown sluts in his house and trying to follow account of their fuckers. In conclusion in my mind Chris will get want he wants with 2 black pregnancies in the house, one from Emily and one from Claire, a lot of flashing / exhibitionism for all three sluts, whore dressing, used panties sharing (which is a hot, nasty thing..)and lots of fucking.

RedCometxRedCometx9 months ago

Loving these stories. Great work. Hoping to see Claire's fall as well. Here we go, chapter 6.

subcuck52subcuck529 months ago

I see so much of myself in cuckold Chris and really relate to him as a character. I even copied Chris's encouragement and reassurances to Emily when she was thinking of calling off the weekend trip with Terry and his buds. I hope one day to reassure my own wife the same way as Chris reassured Emily. Now if only a Michelle friend would magically appear in our lives..... A great, great chapter - I could not stop reading, and was aroused the whole time - just as cuckold Chris. I would love being called a cuckold - just as Chris is now thrilled to be Emily's cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...