A Wife's Decent Ch. 05

Story Info
Chris is now a cuckold, and he watched it all (sort of).
14.7k words
4.4
31.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING

This story is part 5 of a series where a husband and wife work to expand their sexual enjoyment. Loving Wives, I believe this fits nicely into this category correctly: Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

I would suggest that you'll enjoy it more if you have read the preceding chapters.

Please use your intelligence and comprehension to only read on if you think you'll enjoy it. I'd hate for you to waste your limited time on something that you don't like.

WARNING Complete

Before she goes

Friday work time is done. Emily has just gotten home and is upstairs getting ready for her weekend away. Terry is picking her up in an hour. I wanted to pack a few things for her but apparently Terry was very clear that she needed to bring nothing with her. Evidently, they have that sorted, though I'm not exactly sure what that means. Maybe she'll be naked all weekend serving them all. I can't quite picture it and am a little concerned, I mean what about clean undies, sleepwear, clothes for tomorrow, toothbrush etc?

I waited for her in the bedroom after hearing her finish in the shower. She opened the door stepping in, wrapped in a large towel. "I still can't believe I'm doing this."

I smirked at her and teased with a "Doing what babes, having a shower?"

She pouted, "Going away for a weekend with someone from work." She unwrapped herself from the towel and I took her amazing body in. Her body with these new tattoos did make her look different. Just in general a little bit more, I guess trashier. Though they were nicely done and not too obtrusive, they simply made the aura around her different.

However it was her nipple rings that really had my attention, again. They just scream slut out loud to everyone that saw them. They were big and obvious and could not be hidden. Claire was gob smacked at them and they had both spoken about them at length. Emily had even gotten them out to show her which was sexy as fuck in my book. Apparently, everyone in work had clearly spotted them and a few even asked about them. Emily was completely happy with them and at ease explaining them to anyone that asked. I think her default was 'Yup, I like them, don't you?'. That didn't give anyone anywhere to go really, it was genius and shut conversations down quickly.

She saw me staring, as I have done every minute of every day for the last week. "They're the same Chris."

"Yer and they're ace." I couldn't help myself, breaking from the hypnotising vision before me. "It's exciting isn't it you going away with Terry for this." I couldn't bring myself to say it.

She dropped the towel completely and put her hands on her hips, spreading her legs. A powerful stance "You really about to share this?".

I nodded "Yup".

"That really, really what you want?" god she looked amazing. "Tell me again." I took a deep breath and lowered my eyes, but she wasn't having that this time "No, look at me Chris. Look at your wife as you tell her your perverted ideas.".

I looked up at her, our eyes met. A few seconds passed, my cock grew harder before I delivered "I want you to cuckold me.". There it was, I'd said it and really meant it.

"God darn Chris, this is crazy." She stood there for a moment. We both heard a car pull up, I guessed it was him, he was very early. "He can wait a second." She'd had the same thought as me. "I may not be able to help myself, I may actually have sex with him." Again another pause, I just continued to look at her. "I'll have someone else's penis inside my body", and she tapped her pussy to make the point.

"I want that."

"God this is crazy", and she shook her head. "I'm also supposed to go out to his car in a minute with just this dress and shoes on. Nothing else at all." She'd picked up the dress from next to me on the bed and swung it around a bit. "Then trust that he'll provide a bra, knickers, and everything else when he wants. What about condoms?" She didn't sound that happy at all. This was starting to unravel.

I realised that in the cold light of day, when she wasn't horny, and she began to think. That this actually was a crazy idea. I needed to warm her up a bit. So many different ways to do so. But I knew what worked. Standing up in front of her without saying anything I quickly picked up a condom from my bedside cabinet. She looks at me confused as I strip down to nothing. Quickly putting the condom on, I was pretty smooth at doing that at this stage.

We were now both naked in our bedroom. A perfectly normal thing for a husband and wife to do. Even the husband with a condom on his hard cock was normal. I stepped up to her and our bodies touched. Her nipple rings cold against my chest and my cock pulsing against her stomach. Just like in the shower room the other day, she had a naked man and his cock pressed up against her body.

What I did next wasn't what you'd call normal. "Remember when you were like this in the shower with all those men?" She was about to reply when my lips touched hers and we kissed. One of my arms wrapped around her lower back and the other took a handful of boob. I broke the kiss. "Remember how you felt with all those men looking at your body." I quickly started the kiss again. This time playing with her nipple ring.

I felt her melt in my arms in seconds. I moved away from her mouth and bent, enough to take her free nipple ring into my mouth. "Remember how amazingly sexy you are and how I want you to fuck more men." Yup I heard her moan at me.

"Ohh good Chris, this isn't fair", and she panted.

"I want you to go with him and fuck him." I moaned back between mouthfuls of nipple and the metal ring. I then knelt before her, level with her neatly trimmed pussy. I slowly leaned forward and kissed it. "I want your pussy to enjoy other cocks." I couldn't help myself. I needed to drum the message home so I continued, "I want you to have sex with him. I want you to make love with him. I wanted you fucking other men. I want you to cuckold me. I want it to happen right now."

She quivered at all that. "Ohh shit" was all she could say. She took a step back from me, looking deep into my eyes, she shook her head and pulled her dress on. It was a dark blue, sheath-like thing. She had to wiggle her hips back and forth to get it down. I moved back so that I was now sitting on the end of our bed, still naked with my cock standing to attention in the condom. Pulling it down her body it came to mid thigh. It was rather short for her, it looked really good. She looked really hot.

She looked down at herself and grabbed her boobs, hoisting them up and then letting them drop. "Fuck look at them. I can't go out without a bra." She was right, they are big breasts, natural big big breasts, they hung heavy and low. Her nipples very obvious with the rings in them.

"I think you look fucking amazing. Terry will think so too, I'm sure."

She just looked at me "Ohhh gooodddd. I love you so much Chris, this is crazy. I can't promise anything but I'm so horny now." She reached under her dress and ran her fingers through her pussy. Stepping up to me with a slick finger she rubbed them around my condom covered cock. That made me moan to her as she told me "I think you've broken me", and she turned and walked out the bedroom.

I heard her bare feet on the stairs. Then her shoes in the hallway as I guessed she was putting her heels on. "God I'm so horny. I have my mobile." She called up the stairs as the door opened and then slammed behind her.

I quickly jumped up, and standing to the side of the window so that no one would see my naked body I watched my wife walk towards Terrys merc. She had a swing in her step, god she looked good. She simply got in the car and it almost instantly pulled away.

There went my wife, with a stranger for a weekend, to likely have sex with him.

A tense afternoon and evening, saw me receiving few texts from her as they travelled together on the motorway and a final one when they arrived there at 10 pm. She didn't let on that anything interesting happened and didn't really say much to me. I guess it would have been rude as she was with him in the car. She did however confirm that apparently there were going to be 6 other men there with her and Terry. That was a group of 8 with her being the only woman. My only instruction was that she was going to Facetime call me at 10am tomorrow morning.

The Weekend Away

As planned, Saturday morning, a few minutes after 10am I answered the Facetime call and was greeted by a smiling Emily. It looks like she's laying, on her back on a bed. I'm guessing she's laying widthways as the top of her head is pretty much at the edge of the bed. It's an upper torso shot, showing her head, arms and t-shirt to just below her boobs. I can see her nipple rings through the top, it instantly reminds me of the sexual nature of her being there. I don't recognise the t-shirt and can't make out what's written on it due to the angle. Emily has a pair of small loopy gold earrings with a matching necklace, both of which I'd never seen before. She looks bright and happy. I then quickly realise that there's someone else in the room as I can see both her hands and the camera is moving a little. I wonder who it could be.

"Good morning Chris, missing me?" she asks with a radiant smile hiding an obviously nervous demeanour.

"Of course honey. You ok?" I ask her, clearly with a lot of meaning in it.

She picks up on that straight away. "Yup I'm great, I think. I genuinely had a great sleep last night, all very PG13 as I said in my texts. I'm ready for today", and she looked down her body, it was her turn to hint at something.

"Ohh what do you have planned then?" I'm wondering as one of her messages last night said that this call may last a while, to get comfy and have a fully charged battery.

"To tell the truth I'm not actually sure", she replies and her eyes look around the room a bit, the camera stays fixed on her. I wonder if she's making eye contact with the camera man and maybe one or two other people. Is everyone still sleeping, or is the room full, how many of them are in the house, how many in the room?

I then wonder "Are you, errr fully dressed?" and I gulp a little.

"Yup, sort of, thank you." and she looks back at the camera, clearly not a real answer to my question.

"What does that mean?"

"Oh you want to know exactly what I have on? Ok a new pair of heels. They're very high, I can only just walk in them. A new white stocking and suspender set and a matching bra and thong." As if you prove it a little she pulls the neck of her t-shirt a little to show the shoulder strap of her bra. "This new t-shirt and a new mini-skirt." she blushes a little. So I guess the mini-skirt is a proper mini-skirt and not something she would usually wear.

"Ummm sounds lovely, I'd love to see it." I clearly ask the camera man.

She looks back down her body as if to ask someone's permission no words are said. She then looks back at the phone "I love you Chris" and the bed appears to move a little and it creaks. Well actually it's more that Emily moves a little, though I can't really tell. Then I notice something I hadn't seen near her side. I wonder if the shuffling had bought it into view. It was a foil packed of a sealed condom, actually there were possibly a few, sort of near her hip. I guess she may have felt them also as she scoops them up, and deposits them off camera. The camera moves to show them being added to a huge condom pile at the top of the bed a little away from her, where the pillows would usually be. Oh that's a lot of condoms, it has to be a pile of 40 or more. That really gets my attention.

I stutter to her "I.. I love you too", and intently watch the screen as something is flung towards her boobs and lands on her neck. She quickly scoops it up and looks down her body, I guess at someone. Both of her hands and arms are visible, with the object in her hand.

"What was that, babes?" I ask her but she doesn't look at me. There's then a little more movement off camera. She's still looking down her body when her eyes open wide and she turns to the camera, she looks scared. I ask her again now she's look at me. "What's in your hand babes?"

"It's errr it's my err." her eyes dart back down her body then back to the camera, then down her body again. I just about hear a man say something but I can't made it out. A few seconds later she nods at the voice, looks back at me, takes a deep breath before delivering "It's my knickers Chris." She looks shocked as she says it. She breathes a little deeper.

"Show me" as my cock starts to throb in its condom.

She looks back down her body. Then a second later back towards me and using both hands un-wraps her knickers to show me. Wow, white, lacy, thong, tiny.

"Did you just take them off?" as I don't see how she did as her hands haven't moved out of sight.

"No, god, no Chris, oh god no, Jerry did." Oooh so that means there's at least 3 people in the room. Emily, Jerry, and the camera person. And it potentially meant that someone was right now looking at her pussy.

"Ohh", is all I can manage.

There's silence and she closes her eyes and she takes a deep breath. I think someone whispered something to her, and she nods, opening her eyes and looking at the camera again, straight at me "Jerry is touching my thighs, he can see my pussy Chris.".

I gulp "How can he see you love?" I ask as I throb.

Still looking at me and smiling "Oh god Chris, this is soo wrong. Oh god. He's put my heals on the bed and has spread them."

"Ummm" as I picture it "Good". I can't believe I just said good to her about this. I can't help myself, "So you have your legs spread for them right now?"

She sort of nods and I notice some subtle body movement and she gasps quietly, her eyes open. "He's ... he's licking me."

"What's he licking love?" I can't believe this is really happening. And that I can't see it. She may be making it all up.

"He'ss ummmm he's kissing my pussy", and she looks down her body. "Oh god this is soo wrong. Oh god."

I feel my heart racing. "Really, is this for real?" Her hands travel down her body and very quickly the camera angle goes messy off to the left past her head. Just as quickly it's back and I catch a window and I think the camera man's arm pulling her arms back up the bed to her head. She rests her arms in an L shape by her head. I guess there's a rule that she's not to interfere. If only the camera had gone the other way.

She looks above the camera at the camera man and then back at me. "Ummm yes babes." I then hear a man whisper "Tell him", she looks above the camera again. "Yes, Chris, Jerry is eating my, my pussy." She closes her eyes. She's ashamed and embarrassed. I see a hand tap her on the shoulder. Her eyes open back up and she looks above the camera. That lasts a few seconds, I guess something has been mouthed to her. She nods and looks back at the camera before a deep breath and she simply launches at me "Uuuuummmm your naughty wife has a strangers tongue in her pussy", and she smirks.

"Who is in the room with you? Who is watching this?" I pant at her.

Keeping her eyes locked onto me "Ohhh ummmm" and she wiggles her body a little. "Just Jerry and Clive", and she pants again.

"Everyone else still sleeping?" I joke.

"Ughhhhhh" she moans loudly.

"Not for long." I retort to her and she smiles at me.

"Thank you for thisss Chris" and she closes her eyes. And moans again starting to pant more. "I can't believe I'm doooing."

"I wish I could see more." I almost plead.

"Uggghhhhh aaaa" she moans loudly again, starting to not care and clearly enjoying it. I then hear some movement to the left of the screen. She continues panting and opens her eyes looking down her body again. Her arms still above her head where someone put them just now. Her eyes scan the room a little. If I could guess I think someone, possibly 2 others have entered. She blushes and looks left and right a little then back down her body. "Ohhhhhh ummm, soo good", and her breathing is certainly increasing in speed. Her chest rising and falling. My beautiful wife is rapidly reaching an orgasm and I think the new audience is helping that.

There's more movement off camera and she catches someone's eye. Looking to her right away from me at the condom pile, she picks one up and passes it across her body off screen. "Ummmggg" she moans again. "Ohhhh gggooddd".

"What's happening Emily?"

"Jerry isss gggg ummmmmm ooing oooohhh theeerrrrrr toooo" pant pant pant "make me cummmmmmm" and her torso locks up lifting her head from the bed as she shakes in a powerful orgasm. Her arms pull up to her chest, eyes closed tightly "Arrrggggghhhh cummmmmm. Pahhhhhh phhhhh" as she jiggles and shakes with it. I hear some chuckles off camera.

Her head rests back on the bed and she pants getting her breath back. "Ohhh god this is soo embarrassing", she mumbles through closed eyes. Hands and arms back beside her head.

There's movement off screen again and her body moves a little, causing her boobs to jiggle. She opens her eyes, looks down her body then back to the condom pile and passes another condom off screen. So that's two given out, oooh my.

Still catching her breath back, she looks again at me through the phone screen. "I love you Chris, soo much. I can't believe this is what you really want." There's more movement on the bed. She looks down her body at whatever is happening. I hear someone say something quietly to her, she nods. Then still not looking at me, rather down her body she asks me "Chris this is it, are you sure?".

"This is what, love?" I instantly answer her though I'm pretty sure I know what 'this' is.

"I'm about to be unfaithful, to break our marriage vows." She closes her eyes but nothing appears to happen.

"Yes Emily my love." taking a guess at what she's faced with right now "I want that man to put his cock into your married pussy." I was breathing hard and fast, my heart pounding in my chest.

A small movement of her body and her eyes open a little and she moans a very slow "Ummmgggggggg" easily lasting 10 seconds. Is that it, is a cock going into her right now? Has she done it? What does it look like, how long is it, how curved is it, how thick is it, who is it attached to? Is someone else cock really going inside my wife? Her mouth opens wide and she breathes out.

"What's happening Emily?" I ask her, my voice clearly waving. She doesn't answer instead moans again this time a little quicker "Uggghhhhhh" and at the end of the moan her body moves towards the end of the bed a little bit. Then again after a short break "uggggghhh" followed by her body movement.

"Emily are you having sex?" she puts her hands over her face as if to hide and the moaning and movement start to increase along with a bed squeak.

"Uggghhh" creak

"Ugggghhh" creak

"uggghhhh " creak

"Uggghh" creak get faster with each passing thrust. There's no doubt that she is having sex. This is the first time she's had sex with anyone other than me. This is the first time I've seen her having sex.

Even though I can't actually see it. The movements of her body and the sounds of her enjoyment fill me with excitement. Knowing that there's a stranger's cock deep inside my wifes pussy right now. Pulsing and twitching, making her excited, making her pussy fill with lubrication and excitement. It's almost cute that she's hiding her face from me and the camera.

The movements are very fast now, "uggghh" creak, "uuggh" creak and her body is really moving with the rhythm. A hand appears and grabs one of her wrists and pulls it away from her face. She moves her other hand with it and looks down her body. She makes eye contact with whoever is fucking her.

Then all of a sudden, on a hard push it all stops and there's male grunting "Uggggggg" and she smiles at him, she's a little short of breath. She then turns to the screen and looks at me. Our eye contact says yes, she acknowledges that yes she's just had sex, been fucked.