A Wife's Decent Ch. 06

Story Info
Emily has another photoshoot and a quick date with Nate.
14.1k words
4.72
19.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part 6 of a series where a husband and wife work to expand their sexual enjoyment. I would suggest that you'll enjoy it more if you have read the preceding chapters.

This one is a little different to the others and is needed to get us ready for what's next. Enjoy, I hope :).

A Night Out

"I still can't believe you did it." Emily whispered to me as she leaned in for privacy.

"What?" I leaned back on my seat and way too loud followed up with "Eat the creampie your boyfriend gave you?" I smirked, she didn't. Her head, shot round, looking at the adjacent tables, mortified to think that someone was listening in.

It was Wednesday evening, 3 days since she turned me into a cuckold with her first gangbang. It warmed my heart, looking at her concerned face as she looked around the restaurant, panicked. She was the epitome of confusion.

Sitting here in this very upmarket restaurant, the safety blanket of her jacket having been removed when we sat down. Her nipples rings clearly pushing their way through her blouse, her black bra visible through the cream blouse. The pearl necklace tight around her neck, drawing your attention to the swell of her cleavage. Though the top button is holding on for dear life as she is leaning forward. Anyone remotely interested in a woman's breasts would surely do a double when she enters their field of view. They look huge, decorated for attention, inviting a second look to create a permanent imprint in their minds.

Then knowing that the table without a cloth is allowing anyone near us to ogle her long stockinged legs, that her tight mini skirt is surely showing off. The heels causing her calves to look tight and athletic. I knew what her thighs would look like and how much was on show. I knew that her profile was breathtaking.

Her body is on display at the very edge of decency for a place like this and she is panicking that someone is able to hear our sexual conversation. She is in the same outfit that we bought for her first date with Nate, I asked her to wear it tonight deliberately. She looked like my high class escort.

Even though she had had all the crazy sex this weekend just gone and was sitting there with tattoos and nipple rings winking at everyone, deep down inside she was still 100% a demure, English housewife. Shy about everything sex related.

"God Chris shout it out, why don't you." She looked at me with that pissed off frown.

I smiled back a sort of apology, "Yes, I did do it and I loved it." I left a pause for a moment, "Thank you love."

She blushed as I knew she would. She then shook her head and leaned back in her chair "I still can't believe I ..." she let it trail off.

I decided that I wasn't going to make a scene but instead take this opportunity to keep us moving forward. "I know love, it's crazy isn't it?" She nodded before I continued "I love, love, LOVE that we're here." She didn't nod, instead she held my gaze.

It truly was amazing. I think back to that morning when Michelle was faffing on my laptop and looking over my cuckold folder, stories etc. I've thought about that moment a lot over these months and have decided that I'd subconsciously left it all accessible as I wanted to be caught. I mean look at where we are right now. Half of my dreams have come true and more. How my amazing wife sitting in front of me had quickly started to dress more provocatively. How she quickly was half naked, wanking herself off at work. How she allowed her body to be changed, the tattoos and nipples rings. She did that amazing show in the spa shower. How just two days ago she allowed herself to be gang banged.

Yup my wife sitting right in front of me had entertained a house full of men and allowed each of them to have intercourse with her one after the other for a whole weekend. How she'd even allowed one of them to actually plant his semen deep inside her. I'd never imagined she'd allow that and then of course how I'd enjoyed the feast that it had created in her used, dirty pussy. I felt myself getting hard as I recapped it all and could even taste the cum and pussy flavour over the lovely wine we were drinking.

And the fact that she'd eventually told me about how Terry had pretty much used her as a whore. Making her have sex with the golf club captain for some privileged car parking space for a year or something. That wasn't really something I'd thought about or expected, but boy it had my mind reeling. Emily wasn't at all happy about it and even now was cross with him for doing it. But deep down I could tell that there was something about her being coerced or forced to do it that really made her tick. She'd never admit that but I could see it in her eyes when I managed to get her to talk about it.

Even after all these changes I still couldn't quite imagine us sitting here with my wife sporting a huge pregnant belly. Growing a black baby from an unknown donor. I mean, in my mind's eye I can certainly see. I can picture her sitting further away from the table to give the huge bump more room. I can picture her boobs even bigger, resting on her belly, her nipple rings gone. I can picture knowing that a small dark skinned baby boy or girl would soon be feasting from them. I can picture it all, but I still can't believe we'll really get there. It feels like one step too far away.

She pulled me from my daydream "I can't do this, you know, that again".

"Why love?"

"It's just so wrong. We're married, we have vows. I love you and you say" she scrunched up her face "you love me. It's not normal. It's not right." I wanted to interject right now, but instead left her to continue her unload. "I can't do that slag thing you want me to become." I was thinking, too late now and slut fits better love, but again I was quiet. "I'm not supposed to have sex like the other day. I can't do it again. I wont do it again. Chris, you had your fun. That's it. The end." And she took a deep breath and picked up her wine glass.

It was almost comical the way she was trying to convince herself. I knew I could probably finish this conversation in seconds with a simple 'Did you enjoy it? Yes. Good. Well let's do it more', but I wanted to talk it out. I wanted to have a little fun. "I understand Emily. It was fun while it lasted." And I gave her a half smile.

She smiled back but didn't respond. I expect she didn't believe me. "You can't remove the tattoos love?" No response. "And what about your nipple rings?" still looking at me dead straight. "I know you love your nipple rings, would you want them out?"

She took a spin before a slight nod so I carried on "I can see them easily right now you know." Our eyes locked "They draw a man's attention. I bet every man here noticed them." I heard her draw in a deep breath, a near silent gasp. "They give a focus point and bring more attention to your huge baps love." I smiled and chuckled. "You've gotten used to people noticing and you like it."

She nodded.

"So you'll keep the sexy nipple rings?"

"It's not like I can remove them, anyway", she tutted.

"Well there's always a way."

"Yer but it wouldn't be easy, you and Michelle made it as tricky as hell", and she looked down at them.

"I know, it's good isn't it?" I smiled and she tutted again, looking up at me "Thrust them out for me." She didn't move, just held my gaze. I repeated myself "Thrust your huge tits out for me love."

Then without breaking eye contact she simply arched her back in the chair and thrusts her breasts out and forward. This has the obvious effect of making her boobs push out hard against her blouse. The pattern of her bra can be clearly seen imprinting and trying to burst through. Her top button actually pops open and she doesn't bat an eyelid. She must have felt it. I certainly can now see her cleavage expand from a safe 2 inches to an enticing 4 or 5. Her tits look like they could burst out, on complete display any second.

I throb, smirk, and take a deep breath. "Simply spectacular." I take a drink of my wine before "Breathtaking my love." She smirks at the effect she's obviously having. Months ago she would never have done this, never had even considered it. "God, you have to let me continue sharing you."

She simply keeps her eyes locked on me in that position, almost challenging me. I seriously want to reach across the small table and just vigorously grope a boob.

I was acutely aware how quickly she was flip flopping.

We stay like this for a few moments before she relaxes herself a little and sits back. With a big smile on her face "No Chris, I won't do it again." I wasn't convinced at all, I don't think she was either. She shivered, I watched it wash over her body as if in slow motion. "I committed adultery, Chris.'' She looked sad. I was not surprised to see her wipe a tear from her eye.

"That's an old word from the old world. We don't have to do or conform to that if we don't want to." I let that sink in. "I don't class it as adultery."

She quickly interrupted, "But you could change your mind."

Oh is that what she's been thinking? Cause she's right I suppose. I hadn't seen that one coming, I have to act quickly to squash it "God yes love, you're right. That could be a thing. I certainly have no plans to do that but I understand where you're coming from though." I let that sink in with me, while I thought about options.

I had some ideas "I could sign something, legal."

Again she was quick to jump in "What, a legal document that says that you're fine with your wife sleeping around?" She rolled her eyes.

"I dunno, but I would, 100% right now." She seemed to like that. One of my other daft ideas came to me and popped straight out of my mouth "I could let you take incriminating photos of me." She scrunched up her face confused. "You know ones I wouldn't want shared."

I caught myself after I'd said it. I mean I had no problem with it, whatever she needed or wanted to help out. But what the hell were we talking about, why were we here? "Emily love, what's this all about?"

She'd lowered her head after my last statement and now raised it to me. I could see her eyes were watered up "Chris, I love you and want to be with you for the rest of our lives. This is a huge change that will ruin us."

Without thinking, straight from the heart "I love you too. Nope it won't change us for the worse." Taking a deep breath I continued "I've been thinking about this many times a day for the last 15 years. It's deep inside me, at my core. Something I want us to do. This isn't a whimsical fad, this is real." A short pause. "I'm overjoyed where we are and what you've done."

She wiped a tear away. I couldn't read her expression but I continued, "God, we're both living out fantasies. Not many people have the guts to do that. I can't believe how strong you are doing all this."

She smiled a little, she wanted to hear more like that so I carried on "I know I've been enjoying it, it's beyond my wildest dreams. I know you've enjoyed it. You can't deny that."

It wasn't really a question but she answered it anyway, with a whisper and a smirk "Maybe".

I smiled, "Just look at you right now", as I looked at what I could see of her body.

"It's wrong though", was her quick answer.

"Nope. You look amazing. So sexual." I took a breath and a gamble, "I bet nearly everyone here wants you Emily".

She blushed, averted my gaze and mumbled "'I'm dressed like a slag".

Time to re-enforce "You're dressed like a sexy as fuck, slut, honey".

She looked up at me, a defiant, fiery look in her eyes. I pushed again "My slutty, sexy wife. I love it. And you know it."

A few moments of silence between us. I wondered what she was thinking. I couldn't keep quiet. "Women all over the world would pay for and work their asses off for a body like yours. I want you to want to share it and enjoy it."

She nodded and then delivered the sexiest line I've ever heard come out of her mouth. She said it as sexually as she possibly could, she didn't ham it up, she just let it slither from her mouth. Wetting her lips beforehand to increase the sensuality of it, "So Chris, you really want me to embrace the lifestyle and become an easy lay. A slutty wife, putting it about, letting our friends and family find out that my morals match my pussy."

I knew what she was implying and a few seconds later she made sure I knew "A loose moraled, easy slag, who'll spread her legs for all comers." She panted as she breathed that.

She was into it more than I was at this point. I quickly made sure she knew that this was exactly what I was dreaming of "God yes honey. That 100%." My turn to pant "times a 1000, with no limits".

"God darn Chris, I'm so turned on." She licked her lips "You're such a perv." I grinned from ear to ear. She simply reached up and cupped a boob, finding and pulling on a nipple ring. "Are we done here? I need your cock in me, to seal this deal.".

The Hucow Shoot

The next day, I followed Jennifer off to another room leaving the discussions between Michelle and Emily behind me. Jennifer directed me efficiently and we soon had a stool, a machine that was apparently a goat milking machine, various cameras and light umbrella things and what I can only describe as a scaffolding frame with padding and ties. I had no idea how a human would use or be attached to it, but I had a feeling I was going to find out shortly. There was also a small black saddle on the floor in the middle of the frame. It looked very much like a sybian, but the attachment on it was as nondescript as you could get, not what I would have expected.

"I'll go get the ladies" Jennifer announced to me and indicated I should take a seat on the bench against a wall to the side. It was an interesting morning to get us here. Emily really not happy with this idea in the cold light of day. Michelle and I had to almost push her to the car and again push her through the door to the studio. I understood, this wasn't really something that either of us knew even existed before the last photo session. It certainly wasn't something that I obsessed over, unlike cuckolding. To tell the truth I wasn't even really sure what today was going to bring to the mix. However Michelle was all over it, to the point of being nasty to Emily. Today could go wrong on so many levels.

A few minutes later and after some out of earshot talking, the three ladies appeared. Nothing noticeably different with Jennifer apart from a grin but Michelle and Emily were both in just their underwear. I was hard instantly but had no idea what was going on, I thought better than to ask about this change and just sat still. And with a throbbing cock watched the sexy woman in amazing underwear in front of me. The start of my own private porn show.

Jennifer and Michelle both took one of Emily's hands each and walked her slowly towards the frame. Emily didn't even glance my way as she walked past me. Her white lacy bra and thong almost making her look virginal and pristine.

"Put a hand on here, yes lovely" Jennifer directed and then stood back. Emily was standing next to the frame with one hand resting on it, I was directly behind her. Jennifer then grabbed a camera and stood back. "Michelle step away please."

Michelle gave Emily a kiss on the cheek "You'll be amazing hun" and stepped to the side. Their hands splitting slowly, as if my wife really didn't want to be left on her own. Emily looked over at Michelle with a scared look in her eyes, she clearly wasn't comfortable with this.

Click FLASH

Click FLASH

"Lovely Emily"

Click FLASH

"Look this way at me"

Click FLASH

"Now give me a little smile"

Click FLASH x 3

"Lovely, we're really capturing your trepidation. Jim will love this."

Click FLASH

She then put the camera down and walked towards Emily. "Are you ok if we position you in the milking frame?"

Emily visibly shook at this question and Michelle swiftly stepped back in before Emily bolted, "You'll be fine Emily, I'm right here with you." and she put her hand on her lower back. "You're still in more clothes than when you go to the beach." I almost laughed, she was correct but you don't wear a skimpy, slightly transparent bra and thong set in white to the beach.

They didn't wait for Emily to answer and started carefully manhandling her into position. Her bare feet were placed either side of the saddle that was on the floor and she lowered herself onto it.

"Get comfortable on the saddle, Emily." Jennifer innocently instructed. Emily did so, now kneeling over it. I watched her wiggle her hips a little to get comfortable. "Are you ok if we put this belt on you?" As Jennifer held up what looked like a leather belt with a few hooks on it.

Emily spoke for the first time since entering the room "I'm not sure, what's it.."

"It's just for part of the look, remember this is a photo shoot." Michelle jumped in, taking it from Jennifer and attaching it around Emily's waist, not waiting for her answer.

"It needs to sit low on her hips and be as tight as is comfortable." Jennifer instructed her. Emily looked at what Michelle was doing and at the same time Jennifer lightly took one of her wrists and eased Emily forward, pivoting her forward at her hips.

It was a good 30 minutes of coaxing Emily into position. There were a lot of questions with Michelle answering most of them. At no point did Emily tell them to stop or anything even remotely like that but she certainly was nervous with what was happening. When they'd finished Emily was rather locked in place.

She was on her knees, straddling on the saddle, leaning forward into the metal frame. The forward lean was I guess some 45° and caused her boobs to pull down in their bra, trying to spring free. A lot of adjusting had been done to fit the frame to her. Both of her hands were stretched out infront of her with her wrists held in place by strap and buckle. There was a padded bar just in front of her head that she had already used to rest her forehead on a few times.

She certainly couldn't sit up, and she definitely couldn't move her boobs out of the way if she didn't like what was being done with them. And I guess that was the whole point, it was very exciting, for me. I could see her wriggle, and pull on her wrist straps a few times to see how much she could move and she did try to lift her ass up a few times.

"Last thing we need to do is to make sure you're sat as comfortably as possible on the saddle." and Jennifer knelt down next to her hip as Michelle did the same on the other side. They each grabbed a leg and pulled them apart a bit more forcing her to sit deeper onto the saddle. "Is that ok?" Jennifer asked my bewildered wife. This slight move had also caused her to pull a bit tighter on her arms as she'd also moved back.

"I guess" was her reply as she looked around at her legs, wondering what this had to do with it all. Jennifer then surprised all three of us by pulling some steel wires from the base of the frame, one in each hand. I think they were on a pulley of some sort as it clicked as she pulled them forward. Two on her side, one from each end of the base. She then attached a clip on them to a ring on Emily's belt and twisting something it clicked a few times pulling tight. I then saw that Michelle had also worked out what to do on her side and was doing the same. Jennfier then put a hand on Emily's lower back and stomach and made sure she was in the right place. Both of them then managed another click on the pulleys and they then sat back on their heels.

"Can you move much Emily?" Jennifer asked.

We watched Emily's muscles pull but she really couldn't move her hips at all, even a millimetre in any direction. "No, gawd, this is ..." she left it dangle, like her boobs.

"You look amazing." Michelle shares "In fact you look very sexy indeed."

"I'm not sure I like this." there's a degree of panic in her voice. Time for me to help.