A Wife's Decent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see a young guy walking towards Emily and she seems to have his attention. Emily looks up suddenly like the guy said something to her, but she just quickly shakes her head "no" and walks quickly past him. He turns and says something else but Emily just attempts to straighten her skirt as she picks up speed with her walk, head back down. After a short sprint, tricky in her heels, from that guy she appears to relax and slows back down. Almost instantly another man approaches her. He's more successful as it seems he struck up a conversation with her. This man is a bit older and appears to be smoother than the last man. Emily responds a bit differently by stopping to engage the man in conversation. It seems that Emily is not upset with the interruption but rather starts to smile a bit and actually makes eye contact with the man at times. I don't know if it's my imagination, but it seems that Emily is standing a bit straighter and a bit more confident?

I'd love to have known what the conversation was as we watched him put his hand out on her shoulder. That was brazen of him and I was astonished that she let him. She even appeared to giggle as he did it. I turned to look at Michelle, she was watching with a grin on her face. Turning back I could see my wife looking around nervously, to see if anyone was watching. I had a need to go and save her but I had a feeling this was all part of some plan. She nodded and they took a few steps towards us to a bench. He'd managed to put his arm around her waist as they did that.

They were now sitting on the bench, my wife struggling to pull her short skirt into place on her bare legs, especially as she had her mobile in her hands. I was jealous as I wanted some attention with her, wanting to know how last night had gone. Again she was looking around, I started to wonder if she was looking for me. He now turned to her with one arm on her shoulder as he placed his other on her bare knee. Even from here we could see her jump at the contact. One of her hands quickly on top of his, I thought to push it away but she held it there. All the time they were talking again.

There was something about him that didn't look right. He was scruffy. Very scruffy. Unkept beard, messy hair, ill fitting clothes. In fact the more I looked the more he could have been a tramp or something. That really did concern me. She laughed at whatever he said and her free'ish hand pulled at her skirt again, tricky with her mobile in it. Her laugh told me she was somehow relaxed, I wasn't.

Turning to Michelle "Michelle, should I go save her?"

She kept her eyes fixed ahead and simply shook her head a no.

"Really?" and she quickly glanced at me with a smirk and nodded for me to keep watching. At the same time she did something with her phone and then held it up as if she was going to film something, pointing forward to my wife and her new friend.

I watched my wife lift her phone to her face. I guess reading Michelle's text as her head then shot around, this time looking for us. He took this distraction to twist my wife more towards him with the hand on her shoulder. She looked very flustered. Especially when he leaned forward and put a kiss on one of her cheeks. It was a smooth, fast move that caught us all by surprise. Emily was obviously particularly flustered and he somehow managed to quickly pull another one off.

This tramp, or whatever he was, was a player, smooth as hell. He then leaned back and appeared to nod towards my wife's boobs. She looked down and I guess that became the conversation somehow. At the same time he had managed to start to move his hand up and down her leg a little even though her hand remained over his, I guess relaxing a little.

We watched her laugh and with her mobile phone hand did something with her bra straps that were clearly visible on her shoulders. He appeared excited at her reaction and managed to this time pull her towards him to kiss her quickly on the lips, while at the same time moving his arm down her back slightly off her shoulder. She said something to him, shaking her head.

He grinned and made his move. With some force pulled her body towards him as he tried to engage in a full on mouth to mouth kiss. Both of her hands reached for his chest to push him away. This looked like a full on struggle, I knew what it looked like to me, I half expected someone to run in and punch him in the face.

Quickly turning to Michelle, I saw her send another message to someone and she saw the concern on my face "It's all ok, keep watching." She sent another text as I turned to watch.

He now had my wife turned to face him, one hand on the middle of her back pulling her in and his other hand was high on her thigh at the hem of her skirt. Both of her hands were still against his chest. Their lips were still mashed together but she didn't appear to be struggling with him now. They were kissing, she was kissing him back. I relaxed a little knowing she was ok.

They then took a break, he let her go. I had to remind myself that this was all happening on a street, early in the morning next to a public park. Emily looked completely confused, she was almost panting, her hands didn't know where to go. I expected her to get up and run our way or at the very least push the hand off her thigh.

But he pulled her back and they started to kiss again. This time she didn't fight him at all, she simply opened her mouth and they started to enjoy the moment together. I could virtually hear her moaning into his mouth. His hand on her thigh was now moving smoothly up and down enjoying the feel of her leg.

Whilst they were mid kiss I was shocked to see someone come and sit next to them both. It was the younger man from just now that my wife had dismissed. She clearly detected him but wasn't able to free herself from the embrace, or maybe she didn't want to.

A few moments later they parted again. This time it was clear to see that Emily was being affected by this. Her breathing was laboured, her chest heaving, if we were closer I'd have caught her eyes glazed a little I was sure of it. The younger man was now part of the conversation and I noticed that the tramp's hand was now starting to edge her skirt up ever so slightly. She was still bewildered and confused, not stopping anything.

Something was said and the younger man leaned forward but she shook her head a no. That sprung the tramp into action again, but not before a nod to his new friend as he pulled my wife towards him and again their lips mashed. My amazing wife was putty in his hands. The other guy slid up closer and slightly behind my wife, taking one of her free hands, once she'd transferred her mobile to the other, and placing it over his cock. She didn't flinch, clearly enjoying the kiss, instead leaving her hand passively on his cock. He then leaned between the two kissers and grabbed a handful of boob, starting to really massage it.

Here she was having just had an evening with her first black man, god only knows what went on, because she hadn't had a chance to update us yet. Instead she's allowing two strangers to enjoy her body in a very public place. The change in her was truly amazing. I shifted in my seat as my cock strained against my underwear. My wife looked so sexual and wanton, almost like a teenager clubbing, face sucking on her latest boyfriend. I loved it.

The kissers separated and instantly the young man manoeuvred my wife towards himself so that she was tipping her head back allowing him to get a kiss in with her. He still had one hand on a boob. This freed up the original guy as he decided to put both hands on her leg nearest to us. Smoothly moving one hand between her thighs, vanishing under the skirt.

She jumped but didn't break the kiss. This was really kinky to watch. Here she was being felt up by strangers whilst sharing a seriously passionate snog. I could only guess what the man between her thighs was doing, but she had completely melted in their hands. I was sure that they could easily start anything at this stage.

However it wasn't to be as I heard a child loudly giggling. I looked over between us and them. There was a mother with two young children heading their direction, having fun and making a lot of noise. This caught my wife's group's attention at the same time and suddenly everyone was aware and scrambling. The children were oblivious to everything that was going on a few feet in front of them of course, but it sucked my wife out of her sexual haze.

Emily managed to jump to a standing position and quickly pulled her skirt back into place, but not before I think I caught a glimpse of either pussy or thong. Too far away to be sure but wow. And before anyone could blink my wife was heading our way. The two men left on the bench with probably some of the bluest balls in history.

Emily nodded to the mother as she passed and, locating our car, was soon slid into the back seat, her breathing still exasperated and rushed.

I turn to look at Emily in the back seat and see she is looking down at the floor and that her clothes had not fallen in a decent place. I could make out her bra but it seems her piercings aren't as noticeable because they are no longer in the slots in the bra to show them off. Her skirt is pulled tight and high across her thighs. I was so turned on by this appearance and what she's just done, that I'm dumbstruck and can't say anything.

Michelle chuckles and Emily looks up between us, flashing me a quick glance and an embarrassed smile but then looks out the window. I understand from her reaction that she doesn't want to talk, probably horny as well and considering what did and could have just happened.

Michelle starts the car up and we're on our way. I wanted to go home. I want to hear about last night. I want to lick my wifes pussy.

We quickly arrive and park at the restaurant. As we are walking from the car, I hear Michelle tell Emily "Emily, you're looking really gorgeous. Why don't you give Chris a treat and go fix your nipple rings in the bra like they are supposed to be. Chris and I really love seeing them that way!" I see Emily flash Michelle an exasperated look. There's a pause as she no doubt considers her answer but instead just heads off for the Ladies' Room as Michelle and I are brought to our table. Emily comes out to our table looking pretty much the same except for her nipple rings being much more noticeable in her tight top. She sits and keeps her eyes downward.

Michelle starts the conversation by putting her hand on Emily's arm "So, how was your evening with Nate?"

Emily sighs and looks around to see who might be able to hear. It seems everyone around us is engrossed in their own conversation but she's still worried about being overheard, again. With a bit of blush rising in her face, Emily looks to Michelle and says "Well, after you dropped me off for dinner, it was a lot like our last night out. Nate was a perfect gentleman while we ate and he then took me to a club I had never heard of before. It seemed to be a rather upscale place but" and she paused a moment, picking her words "I fit in nicely. Even this outfit fit in with what some of the other women there wore."

I was entranced at how calm Emily was recounting the evening. Michelle looked on as Emily seemed to pause in her description and prodded her to continue "So what all did you do at the club?" Emily looked down and softly continued "We danced and Nate continued to be a mostly gentleman, but this time it seemed more like he was 'showing' the upscale crowd there that I was his woman." she looked in my direction, testing me. "His hands would roam my body on the floor and some dancing sort of reduced to grinding into each other. By this point I was getting into all this and just went with the flow of what he was doing."

Emily sighed and took a break from talking, seeming like she was thinking about something before continuing while keeping her eyes on the table. "After a while, Nate just took my hand and led me to his car and back to his place."

We were interrupted by the waiter bringing our lunch and Michelle and I settled into eating. Emily ate very little and continued looking down the whole time. Emily then slowly lifted her face and looked me in the eyes and said "Chris, I'm so sorry, I enjoyed last night much more than I should have."

This was music to my ears, I reached out and held her hand and gave her a very heartfelt response "Emily, Dear, we've discussed this. You know I love you more than anything and this only makes me love you all the more." Michelle seemed to be fighting back a snide comment and it seemed she made a decision to be supportive "Yes, Emily, this is exactly what Chris wants and needs from you, and you know it is exactly what you need too."

Emily then seemed to look a bit more relaxed but still kept her head down "He took control." and she took a deep breath "Nate would tell me to take things off, first my top, to which he actually whistled when he saw my rings sticking through the bra slots, then my skirt. After a slow striptease with Nate's instructions, I was slowly dancing nude and got lost in the music. At some point, Nate just took my hand and led me to his bedroom where he lay me down and started kissing me all over while he was still dressed. He paid a lot of attention to all my body and as I started to relax more I got very turned on. Nate was not at all in a rush and took his time. I was totally unable to keep track of time but it seemed to go on all night!"

Emily looked around to make sure no one was looking and paused as though she was not sure what to say. "At first Nate got up and put on a condom and then mounted me slowly and lovingly. It took time but he patiently worked into me, I loved every second of his being in me."

Turning to me with sad eyes "I'm really sorry Chris, but for this to work I really do need to be honest with you and especially myself about all this." I looked deeply into her eyes and reassured her "Emily, this is really bringing us closer together! Please be honest with me, this makes me love you all the more!"

Emily continued "Nate really knows how to make a woman enjoy herself! I was so lost in the feeling, both physical and emotional, that I don't even remember any details. All I know is that I felt things I never felt before over and over. I know we took breaks and we slept some, but it's all such a blur now." Emily's face blossomed into a full on deep blush now and it looked like her breathing was erratic. Emily glanced between Michelle and me before looking down again and quietly said "All I really remember was at some point Nate told me it's morning and it's time to get ready to go. Nate left me alone while I cleaned up some and got dressed. Nate gave me a kiss as I was leaving and told me where to go to meet you at the car."

We sat in silence eating for a moment, letting it all sink in.

"You know what's next don't you Emily?" Michelle had decided to start the conversation back up again after our waiter had delivered the deserts.

The look on my wifes face was priceless. Her eyes open wide, darting between myself and Michelle. She simply looked scared. A few seconds passed after the waiter had left before Michelle repeated her question to her.

Emily simply shook her head "No I'm not doing that".