A Wife's Decent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok love, I'm here. You're ok." and she appears to visibly settle and tries to turn to look at me, only able to move her head, I don't move. Jennifer and Michelle both get up. Jennfier turns to a box on the side, and fishes something out. She lays to the two somethings on the bar near Emily's head where she can clearly see them, it makes her gasp loudly.

"It's ok we won't use them unless you let us." Jennifer delivers as she steps round in front of her and pics up her camera.

Michelle then steps behind Emily out of her line of sight and quietly says "I bet you're getting turned on being like this?" and she turns to look at me "I know I am seeing you this way."

"Well, it is a bit stimulating." Emily nervously giggles.

Click FLASH

Click FLASH

Jennifer starts to move around her taking pictures from every angle. "Make your udders swing dear."

Emily sighs, puts her head on the bar and makes them wobble and jiggle in their bra.

"Wonderful. Emily, can I video record this also from here onwards please?"

"Ohhh gawd I don't think so." Emily moans at her. "This is already more than I expected. I think we should stop now. I'm not a cow, oh god this is wrong."

Christ please don't tell me they were going to stop already. After all this faffing.

Jennifer looks at me and winks, she has this in hand. "Ok no problem, this has been great and just what the client would want for £1k, as agreed. We can take you out." And she raises an eyebrow at me asking for me to help out.

Thinking quickly, I ask, "What does Emily have to do for 2k? It's taken a little while to get us into this position."

Emily locks onto that "Oh, what would I have to do for 2k?" and she lifts her head looking at Jennifer.

"While we're discussing it, what does £5k need doing?" Michelle chirps in.

Jennifer grins at everyone.

Click FLASH

"So firstly, remember this is very exclusive and will only be seen by us in this room and the single client. There will never be copies unless you allow it." She waits for nods from all of us in turn before continuing "From here on we need video of the process no matter what we do."

"Oh" we all hear Emily sigh. I wonder if that's a deal breaker, seems a weird thing to stop on.

Jennifer continues "For £2000 we'll need to remove the bra and let your udders hang and be free. We'd also like to get the milking machine into the pictures, it doesn't need to be attached but close enough to be implied that it's going to be used." she waited for that to sink in a second. "Then a variety of additions up to the £5k mark. For £5k I'd like Emily to orgasm at least once on camera whilst the milking machine is working."

"Ohh god" Emily moans out loud and almost tries to move away. "No no I can't do that. That's too far." pulling hard at her restraints.

Straight away Michelle countered "Well we may as well flop your tits out right away and see where it goes. There's nothing saying we have to keep going and you're in control of this fun Emily."

Emily sighs but doesn't agree.

Michelle continues, "Do you agree Chris?"

"It sounds sensible dear, let's do this. I think you'll look even sexier." I then quickly add "It's not like we didn't know what we were coming here for really".

Emily sighed, "Ok, god how have I gotten into this position." and she shakes her head on the support. It wasn't a no.

Jennifer springs into action and two tripods with big cameras on them appear. Michelle then disappears from the room as Jennifer positions them both. One is low down looking up at Emily's face, from where it's placed I can imagine that Emily has nowhere to hide. The second one is a little off to the side, clearly trying to capture as much of the scene as possible. Emily's head is resting on the bar looking down at the floor, resigned to her fate. A big screen on the wall powers on showing a split screen of what both the cameras are recording.

"Ok we're now recording. Chris can you remove the bra please." I have to adjust my hard cock now I'm standing. Jennifer notices and smiles at me, offering a pair of scissors to me "We need it 100% out of the picture please."

I take the scissors from her and step to my wife. "Well done love" and I kiss her shoulder. At the same time, I slide the scissors under the very tight back strap of the lovely new bra. Click FLASH, I snip through the fabric with ease and as if it was spring loaded it flies away from her back as her breasts release their weight pulling them free. I then snip through the shoulder straps one at a time and it falls to the floor. I bend to pick it up and marvel at the size of my wifes free tits hanging free. They're swaying slightly with her breathing and just look colossal and amazing. I step back with the broken garment in my hand and I hear two women gasp at the same time.

I turn to my side to see Michelle, I didn't know she was back, she's now completely dressed. "God darn Emily, I knew you had huge tits but they look even bigger now." she laughed.

Jennifer then adding "Our client will be gobsmacked at you my dear. You are perfect for this. He'll easily pay a lot for more of your beautiful body if you'll let him." I could almost see Emily blushing at this compliment.

Click FLASH

Click FLASH

Using her foot she then rolls the self contained milking machine towards Emily so that it's in frame. "Everything ok?" she asks while still taking the odd picture.

"Ummm yes" Emily almost pants to us.

Jennifer tries to help with "It's ok to get turned on, I've not known a hucow in your position not to, er, love this." She then turns to a small box on the wall under the screen and presses a button that instantly gets a loud moan from Emily.

"Ohh god what the hell is that. Ohhhh" and her tits jiggle a lot and she jolts like she's just been electrocuted. I'm sure she would have stood up if she could.

"It's the vibrator on your saddle, do you want me to turn it off?" Jennifer teases her.

"Oohhh it's just." Emily takes a breath. "I wasn't expecting it." Looking up at the screen we can see Emily closing her eyes. She didn't ask for it to be turned off.

"Are you ok if Michelle controls the saddle for you?"

Eyes still closed "Ummm" she's not paying us attention any more.

Jennifer shows Michelle the controls on the wall and nice and loudly, "This dial is the settings for the vibrator. As you can see, it's currently on 0.5 and goes up to 10. A constant 2 is enough to get most women to an orgasm."

"What's the other dial for?" Michelle asks

"That's for a dildo attachment that goes into her pussy."

"WHAT" Emily hearing that yelps out loudly, clearly pissed.

Jennifer laughs "Don't worry that attachment isn't connected so there's no penetration happening today." she then adds "Unless you'd like that?"

"Ohhhh good, ooohh." I was surprised that it wasn't a clear no. I think we all caught onto that. On the camera we see her smirk slightly. I'm wondering if she's just teasing us. "Please be careful with me Michelle."

"Oh honey, you're in good hands." Michelle laughs at her and clicks the dial up a little bit.

"Oohhhhgggggg" Emily moans, we can now hear the vibrator a little bit. She also frowns a little, Jennifer spots it.

"I think you may be more comfortable if we remove your panties. Is that ok?"

"Uggghgg huggg" Emily replies, I guess that's a yes. Jennifer nods at me and the vibrations go silent. I bend down with the scissors and cut through the thong on each hip. I then struggle to carefully pull the remains away from her pussy. It's actually pretty tricky due to the snugness that they have her locked in place. I manage to and hold a rather wet ruined piece of cloth in my hand. The vibration motor then starts back up again. "Ohhh good that's soo much better." my wife unashamedly shares with us.

"Some girls need lubrication help" Jennifer smirks "but it doesn't look like you do." The vibrations go up a level. "Are you ok if we attach the pumps to your breasts love?" Very cleverly, they have Emily in a position that I doubt she'd be able to say no to almost anything right now. Her boobs are jiggling a lot as she's being vibrated. I hear the vibrations go up another notch.

"Ooookkkk gwwwddd" as we all hear Emily cum loudly on the saddle.

"Oohh Emily, imagine if your boyfriend Nate could see you now. Cumming while being strapped up like a cow." Michelle almost cruelly delivers to her. But all Emily does it moan through the orgasm "Uggghhhhhh".

Jennifer picks up on that "Ohh you have a boyfriend Emily?" and she looks at me quizzically.

Michelle latched onto this moment to drive home what has happened to Emily recently. "Oh yes she has a boyfriend. A lovely black boyfriend that she's sleeping with tonight." and Michelle chuckles looking over at me.

"Ohhh Emily you must let me photograph the two of you."

"Ugghhhhh" she's still coming as Michelle adds "What a great idea. We should have had you for her other recent activities as well". I knew and agree with what she was getting at. That would have been very interesting.

The vibrations then slow as she comes down panting. Jennifer then gets down in front of Emily and brings the teat things into view. "Lets get your udders attached." And we see Emilys eyes open wide on the screen. Jennifer then squirts some cream onto her hands and she reaches for both of Emily's hanging tits. "Remember Emily that this is all being recorded and your friend and husband are watching me getting you read for your milking." as she grabs a handful of tit flesh and works the cream into them. Emily's eyes close as Jennifer's hands make contact with her.

"You really have very heavy, big, fat breasts don't you Emily?" she asks. We then hear the vibrations go up a little. "Answer me Emily." and she starts to work on the nipple area a bit more.

"Ummmmm" Emily moans, not very clearly.

"Emily, I can't understand you."

"Ummm Yes"

"Yes what?"

The vibrations go up a little again. "Ohhh gawwwdd"

Jennifer looks up at Michelle and the vibrations stop. Emily opens her eyes panting a little. "Emily, look at the camera". We see her eyes looking directly at the camera in front of her on the floor. "Do you want to cum again?"

Emily closes her eyes "Ummm".

Jennifer then pulls hard on one of her nipple rings causing Emily to open her eyes and look at the camera again "Owww".

"Looking into the camera, keep looking at the camera, we want to see how you feel. No hiding at all." Jennifer then pulls her other ring hard to indicate the point.

"Owwww yes, I understand." Emily clearly replies looking at the camera, eyes clear and open. Forehead on the cushioned bar, face and dangling tits beautifully framed. Jennifer then nods at Michelle and the vibrations start again slowly.

"Do you want to cum again?"

"Yes" Emily replies, resigned.

"Ummm good cow, we'll help you have a big orgasm for us in a moment. What am I doing right now?"

The vibrations go up a gear again, I can hear it. "You're rubbing cream into my breasts."

"Your what?"

"My big breasts."

"Honey I have big breasts." and she sniffed, "What am I rubbing cream into?"

Emily is still looking straight into the camera "My huge breasts."

We all nodded and Jennifer continued "Why?"

She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for a second before opening them again and delivering "Ready for milking."

"So you have udders that we're going to be milking then?" she smirked at the humiliating questioning.

Emily was panting at this point "Ummmm yes, milk my huge udders."

Michelle and I both gasp hearing her say that, she hears it and plays up to us repeating herself "Milk my huge udders.". Now I understood why we were here. Fuck me my cock was straining, this was amazing.

"Good girl Emily. What size bra do you wear Emily?" and she lets go of both breasts and reaches to the side flicking a switch on the milking machine. It hums into action and we can hear sucking on the teats on the floor.

"I wear a 36HH bra" Emily replies.

"Wow I didn't know they made bras that big." Jennifer delivered as she then picks up one of the teats. "They're soo heavy and fat aren't they?" the vibrations go up a small gear.

"Ohhhh gggggrrr yes" Emily moans her eyes are starting to glaze over slightly.

Jennifer then offers the first teat to her nipple it easily locks, swallowing the nipple ring and nipple easily. She reaches for the other one and quickly does the same. "There you're now being milked like the cow that you are."

The vibrations go up a gear and at the same time Jennifer hits a button on the milking machine and it's tone changes to a rhythmic sound. Emily cums hard "Uggghhhhhhgrr" almost shaking the teats from her boobs.

"When I first saw you I knew you had this in you." Jennifer teased her through her orgasm making it even stronger "I knew you would be a perfect hucow. You have some of the biggest tits I've ever seen in person."

"Uggghhhhhhhhhgg gggrrrrr" Emily continued to moan through a huge orgasm, her boobs wobbling and jiggling all over the place. It almost looked like she was having a seizure of some sort. The entire frame rattling and moving as my wife cums, her mouth wide open and her eyes completely glazed over.

"This is only the beginning, you know. The client is going to love you." As Emily started to come down from her orgasm, Jennifer continued, "He's very wealthy and will likely offer you a lot of money for things."

Emily panting as she's coming down. "Oh" and she adds "Enough". Jennifer nods at Michelle and the vibrations appear to stop, though I'm not sure they fully have. The pumping is still working.

"Oh no Emily, we're going to milk you for a while yet. Don't worry, it'll be fun and you'll certainly enjoy it." and she laughed. Standing up, she picked up a mobile, making a call to someone. I wasn't paying attention. I was looking at my wife strapped into this milking machine. Unable to do anything apart from what the people in this room wanted to do with her. I half imagined Michelle calling Nate and him coming in here and replacing the saddle with his real big black cock and fucking her.

It was amazing to think that this was all being recorded. Watching my beautiful wife's nipples being pulled one at a time as the machine worked them. Watching them grow to fill the tube a little each time the suction pulled. I was slightly worried that the rings would be pulled off. She always had big nipples before but now they were even bigger.

I was pulled out of my haze when I heard Jennifer "Yes Jim, her boobs are almost" she stopped a second "Yes ok." and she started again "Her tits are almost too big. The teats aren't dangling like normal."

"Yup the back of them are on the floor causing a little kink in the cables."

"Yup that's because they're so long."

"No no they're not spaniels ears at all. These things are full and heavy as well."

"Sadly no."

"I don't know."

"Really?"

"Emily, would you like to really have milk filled udders?" Jennifer tried asking my wife. But she was currently in no place to answer any sensible questions. Jennifer quickly realized that "Michelle and Chris, possibility of inducing milk with Emily?" as she looked up between us.

Michelle was quick to the answer, looking me straight in the eyes "You shouldn't need to induce, she's planning on getting pregnant shortly", and she smiled.

"Did you hear that?" Jennifer continued talking to Jim who I guessed was the client that was into this hucow stuff.

"I dunno, I guess mid to late 30s." Oh that was a guess that would have made Emily very happy, had she been able to pay attention to the conversations in the room.

"Yes I have them, I understand."

"Yes I'll get it uploaded when done."

"I dunno, maybe an hour."

"Really, blimey, ok. Err are you sure? I'll ask them."

"Jim wants to meet you all and can be here within 20 minutes. That ok?"

Emily heard that "No, please ... ooh gawd." as she was almost in a constant orgasm now.

"You heard that, yup that was her."

"He says he'll give you £2k cash just to stay here and see him when he gets here." then she quickly added "On top of the £7k already made." well that had gone up quite a bit and very quickly. Geezz that paid for the day and then some.

"Yup no problem." I answered very quickly. And Emily moaned again "Ohhh gawwd."

"You heard that ok?"

"Yes"

"No, we will need to get her out of the frame at some point, so please don't take too long."

"No"

"Ok"

"Yup" and she hung up.

Jennifer's attention shifted to studying Emily's body and its arrangement in the frame. She then spent several minutes silently walking around Emily, bending down at times, to fully appraise the scene from practically all angles. Michelle and I just looked on silently with the silence only broken by Emily's frequent moans and groans over the rhythmic pump sucking at my wife's breasts.

After a long period of inspection, Jennifer explained her phone call without diverting her visual attention from studying Emily "As I said, the client will be visiting in a while and wants to see Emily 'in the flesh' as it were, so he can get a good impression of her body and what types of work he might want to commission in the future." Michelle and I both seemed a bit taken aback by this statement and we just stared in silence. Jennifer was suddenly very business-like.

She continued "I see Emily is understandably reacting very strongly to all this stimulation. My initial thought was that we should give her a break from this. But as I inspect Emily more closely, it seems she is actually holding up to this stimulation quite well and will be able to handle this for a while longer.".

Hearing Jennifer's idea to keep Emily like this until this "client" arrives, which seems like it will be 20 minutes or so, causes me to fear for Emily's well being! Such stimulation might drive her mind over the edge into insanity! I look over towards Michelle hoping she will save Emily but instead I see an evil grin forming on Michelle's face that tells me Emily will get no respite from her.

Michelle answers before I can gather my thoughts "I think you're right Jennifer, she is enjoying this and she certainly seems able to handle it well." As Michelle is talking, I see her reaching for the controls and hear the vibrator speeding up before Emily's groans grow in volume and frequency.

Jennifer nods to Emily "Yes, I think so, but let's pace things a bit on the vibrator, don't you think Michelle?" I see Michelle shrug and adjust the controls to reduce the vibrator's speed and hear Emily's moans taper off to happen much more slowly. Jennifer then further explains "Jim is really a nice guy, totally gentle and wouldn't hurt a flea! But I'll warn you that when he is in this scene, he does get a bit crude. Things may seem to get a bit over the top, but I would suggest just letting it ride and things will be perfectly fine. I can assure you that if Jim is pleased, things will be VERY profitable for you all!"

My mind is so overwhelmed with the scene before me and what I've been hearing that I lose track of time. As time moves on, we watch my wife start to tire from all the stimulation.

Jennifer seemed to receive a text on her phone and left the room suddenly, returning shortly thereafter with a man following behind her. I assumed this is Jim, the "client" here to see Emily. He is a tall older man who does have the look of a cattle rancher that you'd see in a movie, boots and all. He immediately noticed Emily as he entered the room and walked right over to the contraption holding my wife for her ordeal.

He did a full circle walk around Emily's body and returned to stand at her side as he lowered himself down to one knee to get a closer look. Now he was directly opposite where I was sitting so I could see his face. Jennifer stood next to him and seemed to be like a servant awaiting orders.