All Comments on 'A Wife's Decent Ch. 07'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
bluerubberonebluerubberone9 months ago

This reminds me of PJ Gond's first book, but better.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Time to get the spsde tattoo filled in ♠️

DunkirkDunkirk9 months ago

She needs to keep fucking bbcs and have several black babies.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hypnotic. With the right woman I can see this happening.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Apparently this black breeder flunked kindergarten and never went back. Never read a more illiterate pile of words, describing nothing but steaming bullshit, lies and racism.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gave you a 5 star for the story, just because I think interacial sex is hot. Basically you had your wife raped to get a black baby. Wow!!! Not sure I could live with myself knowing she was screaming no & begging for condoms to be used. Hopefully she won’t think about this later & press charges on all your dumbasses.

TigersmanTigersman9 months ago

Loved this story. It was fantastic especially since she originally was against being bred to wanting to be bred.

LivelovecumLivelovecum9 months ago

I read part 6 and 7 in succession. Emily is geting everything that she wants and more. So is Chris. Is the venom from Michelle grounded solely due to jealousy or does she have some other reason for forcing her 'friend' down this path?

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk9 months ago

This is such a great story! Love your writing.

syn4321syn43219 months ago

Really well-written. Thank you!

Blackjack666Blackjack6669 months ago

Reading the headline we understand that A Wife s Descent had to come to this point. It s the most outstanding part. We really love it so much. As always Hammer gives us a deep psychologically precise look into Chris' and Emily s feelings, made us really feel it. Though, the "rape" was hard to bear in the end it was very erotic. And with Clyde s arrival and talk Chris' dreams seem to come true. We re not certain about Michelle s venom, why she is almost condemning her. Really curious where this will lead to. 6 stars out of 5, well earned!

dynasty919dynasty9199 months ago

tbh, of all you stories, this one is probably the slowest paced.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A nice little story. Obviously, she's now into black cock so looking forward to the actual pregnancy and how both handle the new baby.

RedCometxRedCometx9 months ago

Great compliment to Part 6. I wonder how Claire will react.

auhound49auhound499 months ago
Best in the series!

I loved it! A full four pages about reproduction sex. Repo sex is the hottest and the most real sex there is. PLEASE CONTINUE!

Now all three (4 if you include Claire, who should take after her mother in the next few installments) get the thrill of the "two week sweats", and the thrill of another breeding parth if this one does not take (in one o one sex during a slut's ovulation day ther is a 25% chance of impregnation, more like 40% to 50% if it is a gangbang, and about 80% if a Softcup sperm retainer is used). The sperm retainer is from actual experience - 5 out of 6 users got pregnant the first month of usage.

PS you should add more tags to this: "pregnancy", "risky sex", "insemination", "preg risk sex", "fertile" and of course "breeding"

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Ohh god. I couldn't stop reading. Greatest story ever. I love your stories. I wish you would finish their journeys so I can see how you want it to go. Please finish all your stories. Thank you

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen9 months ago

This part was so hot! And you are building towards this crescendo in a perfect way.

I can not wait for the next parts, where they will both be happier than ever!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

I was hoping the series would just go to interracial hotwifing and voyeurism, maybe cuckolding. Went way too far for me.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Did Chris ever want to fuck Emily? It looks like he is getting his wish, just to be her black cum-filled pussy eater. And Emily, what does she think of Chris? Hard to envision any respect or love if she does not want him to fuck her as she is now only going to be fucked and bred by BBC. Both have objectified the other to the point of implausibility. Yet incredibly well-written and very erotic.

auhound49auhound499 months ago
Ch. 8 please!!!!

Your many devoted fans are awaiting your next installment of this most excellent piece

auhound49auhound498 months ago
MUCH MORE, PLEASE!

I hope you continue this peace as it is turning out to be one of your best. Your loyal readers need to see how all things turn out, most of all her black breeding.

Hmmm, I wonder if she will now be turned out as a whore for black cocks???

PS. You need to add "pregnancy risk" and "impregnation" to your TAGS list.

RealthunderforkRealthunderfork8 months ago

I’d like Emily to be Clyde’s bride 😊

RealthunderforkRealthunderfork8 months ago

I like the pace and I too hope there’s much more. We at least have to hear about Michele’s pregnancy swollen hips and breasts! There are so many directions this could go! I’d like to see Emilie and Chris think they’re going to balance all this but keep slipping further away. Like she keeps seeing the baby’s father and it’s hot for Chris but she’s emotionally slipping away. Michelle keeps altering Emilie’s mind and body, she keeps slipping

funguy80085funguy800857 months ago

I adored this story series! I have many of these fantasies myself…and my wife share her name: Emily. I would love to read more!

MarsascMarsasc6 months ago

An engrossing story but sick. This beautiful wife is ruined by her depraved pig of a husband. Michelle, who hates her, working with the her husband forced her her to become a black cock slut who will lose herself in that depravity. Her family will reject her as will her friends and she will get fired from her work. They made her a lost soul.

SwewxxxSwewxxx6 months ago

Please, "Marsasc" go find another place to bother people...

And, about this story, there's no sucking cocks, swallowing cum, taking up the ass (bet she's a virgin back there).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why are you like this?

Where is all that hate and destructive thinking coming from?

Racism and deceiving betrayal... no love, no friendship, not even affection or a hint of empathy...

This is highly toxic und self destructive. There is no light, only an evil force to ruin everyone involved... including the reader.

Please search for help! Consult a therapist not a 'friend'! - You NEED help.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfan4 months ago

One of the best IR cuckold stories on Literotica. I just wish you would finish this story, you never finish any of you stories. I love the content, the humiliation and everything, but will we ever find out if Emily gets pregnant with her first black baby. Chris is happy as a pig in slop eating Emily's delicious creampie every night 😋. Can't wait to see Emily's big swollen belly and milk filled titties in the next chapter. Five stars!

syn4321syn43213 months ago

Truly fabulous

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

DECENT????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...

SIMILAR Stories