A Wife's Decent Ch. 07

Story Info
Emily gets black bred, at last, maybe, hopfully.
11.9k words
4.59
35.3k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part 7 of a series where a husband and wife work to expand their sexual enjoyment. I would suggest that you'll enjoy it more if you have read the preceding chapters.

This is actually the first chapter of this story that I wrote. Everything before it came afterwards (if that makes sense). Started in late 2021 it's been tweeked and added to since then. I really hope you like it, I believe it's my 'pièces de ré·sis·tance' :).

*****

Morning Visit

Friday morning I wake at my usual time, pop to the lav then make the cuppas for us both. I hear the lav flushing in the ensuite, so Emily is awake. As I re-enter the bedroom with a cup in each hand I just catch her sliding back under the duvet. "Morning babes."

I can't take my eyes off her nipple rings. Even through her sexy nighty they drew my attention. All these months later I still couldn't get over the brazenness of them. With her boobs not being in a bra they were lower down that we usually saw them. These huge, very obvious rings - just there - almost winking at you. They are way too big for her, completely impossible to hide under anything, everyone had spotted them and nearly everyone asked her about them. We'd had debates about getting them removed but Michelle had each time squashed that quickly. It was like she had some ownership of them somehow.

Emily giggled as she caught me staring "I can't get over how much you like them, still." and she nodded at the obvious tent in my PJ shorts. I blushed a little and smiled back at her. "You'd better get a condom on that before you make a mess." and she leaned back in the bed and, reaching for one ring, teased it, and teasing me.

"God darn Emily." I laughed and my cock throbbed. She was such a naughty wife lately. I completely loved it, obviously.

She laughed and stopped, picking up her cuppa. I sat next to her on my side of the bed. This was our usual morning routine, it had been this way for the last 10 plus years. We each grabbed our mobiles and scrolled through whatever we needed to get our brains working for the day ahead. I knew what weekend it was, possibly, but Emily and Michelle had avoided anything relating to it. I guessed it was going to happen next month or the month after. Who knows. My mind was not on dirty, cuckold, slutty wife thoughts, starting instead to think about the meetings I had planned today for work.

Hearing the front door opening downstairs drew my attention from my thoughts and I looked up at Emily who looked my way just as surprised. Claire was away this week at uni, so that meant that Michelle was here! Again I cursed her having a key to our house. Hearing footsteps on the stairs, she soon appeared in our bedroom doorway.

Emily and I just sat there, with cuppas in hand, utterly gobsmacked that she was here. It was a weekday and 7am, not like her at all. I had a worrying feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"God I'm soo excited." and she strode into the bedroom. It was weird on so many levels but the main one was that Emily and I were in our PJs and she was dressed for going out partying. She had a mid thigh, tight yellow dress on with high matching heels. I half wondered if she was just getting back from being out partying. "So what day is it today Emily, my slutty friend?"

I heard Emily sigh, I turned to her confused. What had they planned? Surely they weren't ready for today as 'that' day? They were going out somewhere? Feeling the bed move I turned back to see Michelle sitting next to Emily on bed.

Beaming, she picked up her mobile and took a picture of Emily sitting there. Then turning it to me took a picture of me as well. I wasn't concerned, for a change, my cock was currently soft and resting, I wasn't in a compromising pose. Emily however had her boobs very much on display under her flimsy nightie. Though that was nothing new either. Michelle, still with her camera up and now facing Emily, reminded us "Today is the first day..." she hardly waited a second before leaning forward and putting a hand on my wifes lower stomach. "We have to get that filled up with sperm.".

Oh god, wow, yes, NO. Looking at Emily she looked frightened but that didn't deter Michelle one bit, in fact she continued. Tapping one of Emily's legs, "Open your legs slut. We want to see your slutty cunt." Jeezzus she was on form today. Emily slowly did, showing off her lacy white thong pulled tight across her pussy. "Today for the first time ever you'll take a black cock bare." She put her hand back over my wife's womb again "Deep and bare so that he can inject his baby making sperm into you."

"Ohhh god" Emily whimpered. Michelle looked up at her then across to me. She smiled and looked down at my new tent. Her grin widened as she stood up. Taking a step back she took a picture of the both of us. There goes my dignity. "The happy cuckold couple." and she chuckled before continuing "Day 13 yes?" my wife nodded "Then we need to get you bulging with semen. Go on Chris, bugger off to work.".

I didn't move, I was in shock. Was this real, was today going to be the day or was this just another tease? Was this really the day when my fantasy of over 20 years somehow had the possibility of becoming real? Did I actually want it to be real? Just looking over at my wife sat there on the bed next to me. Seeing the changes that had happened to her over the last few months. She was sitting there with her nipple rings and pussy both pretty much on display. Just a few weeks ago she still wouldn't have done that on demand. I pictured her with a big pregnant belly to go with it all. Oh god wow.

Michelle turned to me. "Go shower and make sure you wank off. I want your sperm down the drain. Then put a condom on and get off to work." she laughed "Come back at 2pm.".

What 2pm. That was mid day. Errr what, why? I was about to question her, which I know would have been stupid when she gave me more homework. "I want you to watch the two video links I sent you. You'll see." and she turned back to Emily but sharply said "Go on NOW!" as her last instruction to me. I stood up and walked to our bathroom, my cock throbbing and pointing to the sky inside my shorts. Just before the shower powered up I could hear Emily's voice "Yer yer Michelle, this is never going to happen, but lets play along." I sighed, I was part relieved.

The Start

As instructed it was 1.58pm when I open my bedroom door and stood there. I'm greeted with a sight greater than any fantasy or any porn video. In front of me, is our bedroom as it always is, however this time my wife and Michelle are in there with two strangers and a camera on a tripod. That was never discussed, but I quickly notice the prize.

Emily is lying on the bed on her back, her black lacy underwear sort of on, contrasting her pale white skin amazingly. Her bra still on but both of her boobs pulled out of their cups and splayed out sideways on her chest, into her armpits. She appears to have lost her panties as I can see her trimmed bush, framed by a garter belt attached to some expensive stockings. Her hips are raised high as she has two pillows under her butt and her legs are widely spread, her stockings shining brightly. Her eyes are slightly glazed and locked on me in the doorway. Her wrists are above her head outstretched loosely, tied via silk ties to the headboard. Her breathing heavy, her chest heaving, she's panting.

Michelle is stood on the far side of the bed facing me. She is dressed as this morning and has a big grin on her face. Once she has my gaze she directs it to the two strangers.

The two strangers are big, black, naked, men and I mean coal black. One has to be nearly 7 foot tall and is skinny, he's kneeling on the bed between her legs rubbing his long thin cock around my wifes pussy lips. I can just about hear the slight sound of their juices combining over Emily's panting. He has his entire fist around his cock with a good 2 inches sticking out that's doing its dance around her pussy. That's one long cum injector. The other man is shorter and bigger, he has a pretty substantial belly on him and a thick long cock hanging down between his legs. He's still soft and it looks scary, it's already pretty long and is seriously thick. I can only imagine what it will look like when ready for action. I can't see the 1st guys balls but the second guys look to be at least 3 times the size of mine and hanging down low to about half way down his cock. They must be in their mid to late 20s, both scaring the crap out of me.

Michelle pulled me from my fascination with these men. "Emily, what do you need?"

I look back at Emily, her eyes now closed, her chest heaving, her mouth open. Michelle tracing a finger around the closest nipple, playing with the ring. The thin black man's cock teasing her sensitive lips, slickening up, getting ready. She dreamily opens her eyes and looks directly at me, as if in a trance "Do you really want this? There's no going back in a few seconds.". She pauses and takes a deep breath "This is wrong. We should stop.".

All 4 sets of eyes were now on me. My eyes locked on the big black dick that's no longer moving, instead it is pointing straight at my wifes pussy lips, her canal, her womb, her eggs. Time seems to stand still, Emily moans "ummmmmggghh" tearing me eyes away from her pussy I can see that Michelle has leaned over and has one of Emily's nipples between her lips and the other between two fingers.

Emily calls to me "We don't have to do this. Please don't, I'm not ..." a single tear falls down her cheek. "Ohhhhhh" and she arches her back a little and pulls on the ties at her wrists. Michelle has sucked hard on her nipple, her tongue dancing around the always erect, pierced nipple. Looking back at her pussy I can see that black snake is pushed hard against her clit, almost swallowing it.

I hear Michelle un-latch with a lip smacking sound. I look back up my wife's body to see her now looking at me, with direct eye contact, as Michelle says "Emily what does Chris want?".

A short delay before, "He wants me to have a baby, a black baby." my wife pants in reply.

"Emily what do you want?" asks Michelle as she licks my wifes nipple again and tweaks the other.

"Noooo" is all she can answer, I lock eyes with my amazing wife again. She's feeling something again as she arches her back and moans "uuugghhhh". I look back at her pussy, and see her clit being worked hard in circles by a pulsing, leaking, cock. I happen to notice the other cock is no longer dangling but now pointing half up and growing!

I can't help myself, this is it. This has taken months, if not years to get to now. It's finally here. I feel my condom covered cock straining. I look back and forth between Emily's eyes, pleading with me and the black cock waiting to carry out its job. To pleasure a woman and deliver its seed. We've tracked her cycle, she's had her first black cock, her dates with Terry, her new clothes, her pierced nipples and tattoos, we've built to this. We've gradually worked towards today, always our, my goal. We've all known it, it's been no surprise at all. But this really is a big step.

If this works out as planned, not only will we have a child to bring up for the rest of our lives but everyone will know. Or at least everyone will assume. Everything we've done so far has been pretty much simple changes or hints at changes. This will be clear. Here are a white couple with a black baby. The mother clearly was pregnant beforehand. I suppose people may wonder if it was some form of IVF and we could hide it off that way if we want. But we don't want that. People will know. That woman has slept with a black man and that white dude is her husband. My god what a slut, a black cock slut. We'll hold our heads proud as that will be us. Another moan from Emily "ummm" as Michelle plays with her piercing and the cock dances around her clit.

Michelle lifts her head slightly and looks me in the eyes. "These two men have been specially selected for you." She flicked her tongue over my wifes nipple "They've been ejaculating once a day for a month and are now backed up for 24 hours.".

"Ummmm" Emily moaned. I wasn't sure why but I couldn't take my eyes off Michelle, "They both have had many healthy children between them. They love to breed white sluts like you." Emily moaned at the word sluts. "And look at their skin, they're the darkest black for you, Chris." I looked back up at them, looking at their faces. The one rubbing his cock around Emily clit was grinning at me. Michelle then topped it off "Your slutty wife, she needs this. She needs to be bred, right now.".

I look back at Emily and open my mouth to say something but she beats me to it "Please don't Chris, I'm your wife, not a slut. Don't have them breed me." she pulls at her wrist ties but there's something in her eye, a twinkle, maybe. 'Don't have them breed me' rings in my ears, my cock throbs.

Looking directly into Emily's eyes, I've still not spoken to anyone since getting home. I open my mouth but again Emily quickly interjects "No Chris. This has gone far enough. I've done all these things for you so far." She pulls hard on her wrist ties. She looks up at Michelle, then down her body at the two men. "Nooo I don't want this.".

Michelle quickly asks her "You don't want sex? You don't want these men to pleasure you out of your pretty little mind?" she pauses, everyone pauses. Emily doesn't answer but her body wriggles like she's trying to escape. "You don't want to get fucked?".

Emily answers us all "No".

"Lier" Michelle almost spits out. "We all know how much you love getting fucked. Just the other day Nate was ploughing you wasn't he?" At the mention of his name Emily stopped wriggling. "Imagine what these two amazing cocks will feel like inside you." Michelle continued to tease her and work her up "You're ripe right now, on heat, your body is craving cock.".

Emily moaned at her "Ohhhhhh gggaawwwdddd." she knew she was right, I knew she was right.

Emily spoke up "Put a condom on please.".

Michelle laughed "No more condoms for you Emily. Not from today.".

"But pleasssseeee." she moaned out to us.

"Nate's condom covered cock was the last condom your pussy will feel ever again." and Michelle again leaned forward and using her tongue played with my wife's nipple ring again.

I cleared my throat with a little cough "Emily my love, look at me." she turned her head to see me. We locked eyes. I could see the pleading in her but I knew what was needed here. I turned to the man kneeling at her pussy, his cock at the ready. "Are you ready?" and I nodded to him.

He moved to a now high kneeling position on the bed between my wifes legs. Turning to face her, he cupped his balls in one hand "Yer man." his long cock in the other. It was pointing up, and pulsing with his heart beat, it looked like it was as hard as iron.

"Put it at her entrance but don't go in."

Emily gasped "OOhhhh gawd, no.".

I watched him line it up. His wet, spongy cock head pressing against my wifes pussy lips. Emily was gasping quietly to herself "no no no no" but she'd stopped wiggling.

"Slowly apply pressure. Real slow." I instructed him.

He surprised me by lifting both of his hands up and crossing them behind his head. I saw his ass and thigh muscles tense and he pushed slightly forward. I was surprised that he didn't just slide in. You could see his long cock bend slightly as the pressure grew slowly.

Emily was continuing to moan "no no no no".

Michelle joined in "Can you feel it Emily. Can you feel his cock trying to get into you?" while she flicked the ring around with her tongue.

Emily replied "Yes, oh god, oh god, no no no" and then her volume changed and her head snapped to me. "OH GOD" as at that second it happened. The pressure was too much and his cock head popped inside her. It jumped into her slick, tight, pussy canal.

"Pull it back out" I quickly instructed him. He did and she gasped. I was ready to burst. I didn't know what to say next. This was too much for me. I froze and said nothing.

Michelle could see my problem instantly, she raised herself up and took over "Now put it back in again, just the head and hold it real still there.". I watched his cock head slip back in, but easier this time. The remaining 6 inches or more just looked like a spear that would never fit. "Pulse it babe." I wasn't sure who she was talking to. But I could see his ass muscles contracting, he was pulsing his cock head? "Can you feel it? Emily? You can, can't you.".

"Oh god, oh god."

"Slide it into her slowly."

"Ohhh god no" Emily moaned to him.

But I watched it start to enter my wife. It slowly started to disappear inside her body. Michelle continued "You can feel it. You can feel the long, black cock sliding inside you Emily."

My wife was babbling rubbish now "Ohh gaawwsdd, feel it, wrong, sooo good, nooo, oh my gaawwwd".

"Can you feel every vein, every ridge, every bump of his magnificent long back cock as it stretches you."

More babbling from Emily "Ohhh godddd, soo, arrgggg, oohhh, arrrgggg, bigggg, noooo, oohhh nooo, tooo biiigggg, long, oooh god." she was almost hyperventilating now. "Owwwwww" her tone changed.

He appeared to stop pushing and he announced "Bottomed out.". He was nearly all the way in, maybe a little more than an inch or so left. His hands were still locked behind his head. I was amazed that he'd managed to get that much into her. Where had it all gone?

I'd still not found my voice, luckily Michelle was on it "Hold it there. Let her feel it all." she then leaned down to Emily's face so that they were almost lip to lip. "What do you think Emily, can you feel it all inside you? Does it feel better without a condom covering it?" She kissed my panting wife on the lips. She then reached down and placed a hand over my wife's womb area as if she was trying to feel the cock there. "Can you feel the long, black cock, deep inside your slutty cunt?"

Her hand appeared to push down lightly on my wife and we head Emily moan a deep "Ohhhh gggoooddd YEESSSSSSSS." she took a deep long breath "Sooo FULLLLL, toooo big."

Michelle kissed her again on the lips before leaning up slightly to look at me "Do you want that cock out of you Emily?" and she smirked.

All we heard in reply was a moan and groan from my wife. "Do you want him to take his long black cock out of your slutty cunt? Then push it back inside you again? Then out, then in?"

How he was holding still was a mystery to me. I'd have been thrusting, nothing could have stopped me. Michelle continued "Do you want to get fucked?"

Emily found her words "Ohhh goodddd, noooo" and she struggled with her bonded hands. "Must stop."

Whilst still looking at me with her hand over my wifes womb she leaned forward and gave a nipple and ring a light tug with her teeth. "He wants to fuck you. This cock wants to slide in and out of you. He has something to deliver. His ball sack is aching, his sperm wants to swim free inside you. I can feel your womb calling for it. You need this."

Back up to her lips and they kissed before she stopped to tell her "You need his seed. You need to be bred my friend."

Emily shook her head as she panted. Michelle looked back at me, she nodded and smiled.

I again cleared my throat to say something and opened my mouth but nothing came out. My throat was dry as a bone and my heart was racing too much.

Michelle smirked turning her head to him and simply and loudly commanded him "FUCK HER".

Instantly, his cock started to slide out of her. She wailed "Ohhhhhhhhhhh" as his cock head dragged along her sensitive pussy walls. It very slowly started to appear, inch by inch until you could see nearly all of it. He paused with it nearly all out. Turning to face me and he smiled and bringing his hands down to her hips he gripped them tightly. Turning back to face Emily "Ready bitch?".