A Wife's Decent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached the top of the stairs I was surprised to see one of the men leaning against our bedroom door, still fully clothed, his back to me, blocking my entrance.

Hearing my wife again, "God, Michelle, I don't know ab ... ummmmm." I leaned around him to see my wife standing at the bottom of our bed in an embrace with one of the black men. He had a hand on the back of her head pulling their faces together. They were sharing a kiss, it didn't look like she was fully into it, though he certainly was.

Michelle just stood there facing the doorway smiling, watching my wife. She must have spotted me as she made eye contact and shared with the room, "Emily my dear, you can keep denying it but deep down you know." My wife moaned at us. I have no idea if it was a no, a cry for help, pleasure or something else. Michelle, still looking at me, continued to wind my wife up, "You know that your body is ready for more cock."

It was having the desired effect on her, one of her arms was now up behind his back drawing him to her. Her head had tilted as she embraced the kiss. Here was my wife kissing this scruffy, old man, warming him up ready for their mating while his friends, I assumed, waited their turn. I had to admit she looked wanton and driven, like a succubus that had an aim on her prey. The red lingerie really signaling her sexuality. There was nothing practical about this getup, it was all there to tease and hint at the woman's body beneath. And the fact that her suitor was fully dressed, made it even worse.

Her stockinged encased legs look long and firm, she didn't have any shoes on. There were no garter or straps in this setup, they held themselves in place. A matching red pair of knickers was bigger than I expected and certainly not a thong. It also wasn't lace like normal but more a satin, I wanted to feel it and feel her heat on them. I knew instantly they were 100 % for my benefit. She had a matching bra on that I could hardly see any of, as her chest was mashed against his.

I hadn't been paying attention to the rest of the room. And my mind came back when I heard Michelle continue to tease her friend, "Look at you lovingly kissing these strange men. Turning them on, making their cocks hard, ready for your slutty pussy. You can't help yourself."

A nearly naked black man is suddenly next to the two of them, just in his boxers. A little tap on his kissing mate's shoulder, he stops, and stands to one side, Emily was set free. She's panting and now standing in front of this short, old man, his gut is big and I'd swear I can smell his unpleasant body odour from here. "Get my cock out!" He takes a step back from her, a big step. "Bend at your hips, lean forward!"

My wife does as instructed, causing her breasts to strain in her bra as they swing forward. She wrestles his very hard cock from his shorts. The difference between them both is so vivid, not just skin colour but fitness. My wife, in her early 40s is pretty toned, her only real fat is in her boobs, she's easily a 8 or 9 on the beauty scale. And in front of her is this dirty, old, fat man, I would cross the street to avoid him usually, not even a 1 on the handsome scale. But here she is with his throbbing cock in her hand. He's about to be her newest lover.

He gruffly instructs her, "Feel the weight on my balls love." She cups them with her other hand. "Can you feel all my jizz inside them ready for you?"

Emily breathes a raspy, sexy, "Yessss."

I was expecting him to tell her to suck it or something, not, "Get on the bed, on your back, spread your legs as wide as you can for me." She lets go of this cock and balls, standing back up, she backs onto the bed and shuffles back a bit whilst maintaining eye contact with him. He doesn't move forward or touch his cock but you can see it twitching in anticipation. My wife then lays back on our marital bed and as instructed, she spreads her legs wide and brings her feet closer to her body.

He nods at her, "Good, now pull your knickers to one side so that I can see your hole." He's soo crude, I love it, clearly so does Emily as she instantly complies holding her knickers to one side. "Ask me for it and don't fuck around. One chance," and he steps forward, sliding his boxers off at the same time.

Before my wife says anything Michelle quickly steps up to the bed. She leans forward and grabs one of my wifes boobs as she did yesterday with the other men. This time however they're in a bra and she just grabs a big handful. She adds, "Remember why they're here and what you want. What you need."

My wife kept her eyes trained on the naked man at the foot of the bed. I watch her eyes shifting to his cock, she takes a breath, "I want you to fuck me. I need that big, black, cock inside my married white pussy. I need your sperm to fill my fertile womb. I need it." And she pants.

I couldn't help myself, FUCK ME, watching her say that was mesmerising and perfect, I groaned a loud, "Ughhhh." No one paid me any attention or reacted to me at all. The man was clearly happy with her call to him. He quickly knelt on the bed and shuffled forward, his belly scraping against my wife as he moved into position. I was acutely aware of his fat old man's cock that wasn't in a condom and where it was about to be. He didn't say another word to her, he just got in place between her legs and Michelle moved back.

He leaned forward, both of his hands were either side of her shoulders, she still had one hand between their bodies, holding her panties to one side. I watched as he moved his ass around a bit, I had to guess getting lined up. That took him no more than 2 seconds and I watched him push forward.

Yup I was right as my wife obviously felt it, "Ummmm, yeessss!" and she closed her eyes.

He pushed his bare cock deep into my wife's once exclusive pussy. He continued to push forward until he must have hit one of their limits as she called out, "Ummm yesss, soo big!"

He chuckled, "Fuck love, you have a wet, tight, hole," and he pushed into her harder with a grunt, "Ugghhhhh."

Both of my wife's hands shot to his chest, her eyes shot open and she called out, "OOwwwwww!" He'd clearly pushed a bit more, deeper into her.

"Ugghhhh, good bitch," was his reply to her pain and he slid back slowly. Almost instantly he stabbed it back into her again as hard as he could.

This time he moaned louder again, "Arrgggggg ..." Another cry of pain but she followed it with a, "Yesssss, fuck me!"

Back out again and a pause. He chuckled before a really forceful, hard, fast thrust into her. This one caught her breath from her. "Ugghhhhggggg, FUCK!" she called out. I should have been concerned for her but clearly she was loving the feelings and his treatment of her.

Michelle with a huge grin on her face headed towards us who were at the door. The man in the way moved to one side. Taking my arm she let them all know, "Come with me Chris. Let these men have some privacy to fuck your wife. We need to speak about this date."

Through the fucking sounds I heard the one that was by the door mumble a, "Yer." I guess he was the one that wanted it. As I walked down the stairs with Michelle in front of me we hear my wife moaning, "Fuck this is soo good. Fuck me harder. Give it to me. Uggghhhhhh!" She was clearly thoroughly enjoying her fucking.

Talking & Helping out

"I need to know she'll be safe," I just blurted out as soon as we were both downstairs and in the kitchen. It wasn't lost on me that I was asking for my wife's safety while 3 totally random strangers were about to dump their sperm inside her womb.

Michelle smiled at me and took a seat at our breakfast bar. Her short skirt showing off her lovely long legs, I couldn't help but notice. Her smirk told me she'd noticed. I quickly added, "And these guys, and the other load, where'd they come from?"

"Firstly, please Chris trust me. I would never, ever put Emily in danger. All of these men are from a reputable website and have produced health reports recently. I have copies of them at home and I've even called one of the companies that produces them to check that it's legit." Blimey, sounded good, and thorough, she quickly continued. "My plan for this 'date' is that I'm going to follow him and Emily to his place to make sure she is safe. I've got this all planned out, it will be perfectly safe." I was silent and surprised at her diligence. "That ok?" I nodded, I was still adding it all up. It still sounded crazy. "Unless you don't want it to happen?"

"Well, I'm ..."

She cut me off. "Just think about it. She'll be going to one of those men's homes. He'll fuck her. He'll take her out. Then he'll fuck her. She'll sleep in bed with him. Then they'll fuck again in the morning. They'll maybe go out again and he'll fuck her again. Then she's home."

Christ that sounds bonkers when she pans it out like that. That really is wild. It's like a few of my favourite stories, I bet she knows this.

"What are you thinking Chris?"

"What will it be like when he takes her out?"

"Go on?" she smirks at me.

"She'll look like an escort with him? What will he make her wear? What will they do? Who will see them?" I was almost panting as I was thinking about it. She could tell.

"I know, it's wild isn't it?" She was as excited as I was.

I just nodded. We sat in silence for a while. I say silence, what I mean is we didn't talk but we could hear my wife fucking still upstairs. I smiled at her.

"Good, I'll be back in an hour. I need to cancel some men that were due here tonight," and she laughed. I hadn't thought of that, geezzz this really did take some organising didn't it. She stood to go.

"Michelle!" She stopped and looked at me. "Thanks for all this. Sorry if I'm worrying."

She laughed, "Don't be a wanker ... that's part of your job." And she buggered off.

That left me, Emily and her 3 fuckers up there. Not sure what to do with myself, I paused a moment. Should I go up and see what's going on, was it better to leave them to it? The sex noises continued, she was still enjoying herself. I decided to calm down a bit and take a moment.

I had a pee, had a cuppa, scrolled some news and then decided it was time to head up. I automatically put a condom on and taking a deep breath, I headed up stairs. I guess I'd been gone from the room for 40 minutes or so, so I had no idea what I was about to walk into. As I walked the stairs it was interesting to note that there was not much talking. There was no teasing or name calling, it was just animal grunting, rutting.

Standing at the doorway to our bedroom I was greeted by the strong smell of sex. Just raw, musty, pussy and cum smells, it was almost overpowering but in a good way. I'd never smelt anything like it, even yesterday didn't come close. Was it just a culmination of the two days? Was it my wife literally emanating pheromones in some sort of primitive response to all the sex? Or was it these older men somehow? Whatever it was, it was inside my brain and really affecting me.

I wasn't sure which order the men had enjoyed her, how many times they each had her, or how long they planned on being here. Each of them were naked and the two not in use had cocks that appeared shiny and soft. I guessed they both delivered at least one load into my wife. The action on the bed was stunning, something from a porn film for sure. My wife was on her hands and knees, her arms stretched out a little in front, with her head hung low between them. Both breasts were out of her bra and swinging against the bed. The man behind her had a good grip of her hips as he was sliding his cock in and out of her in long, slow, strokes.

Jeezzus that was a long cock. Holy shit I couldn't imagine where that all went inside her. No wonder my wife was quiet, bar the moans and groans when it went in. Her poor pussy, it had and was having quite a workout. But from the looks of how she was pushing back to him it wasn't a problem that she wanted my help with.

One of them was standing near me in the doorway again, leaning on it blocking my access. He was naked, his ass pointing at me. He detected my presence and turned to see me standing there. He nodded towards me, an acknowledgment followed by his eyes taking me in. I guessed he was sizing me up, a kind of 'What kind of man is this'. I had nothing to hide and smiled back at him.

He continued to look at me over his shoulder and as we heard my wife declare, "Ohhh good, I love your cocks," he smirked back at me. He then surprised me with a "You should get naked also." It was kind of a question. This was a big deal for me. I'd never considered being part of this process and getting naked right now was going to make me part of it. I wasn't sure this was a good idea. I looked past him slightly at my wife still taking that cock deep inside her pussy. God how many black loads of cum were already inside her fertile womb and how many would there be by the end of this?

The man in the door turned his body to face me. I couldn't help my eyes roaming over him. He was so close to me, I could see everything. His grey chest hair, the slight stubble on his chin, the wrinkles around his eyes and of course his shiny, cock just hanging there. His balls were currently hanging low about the same length as his cock. All just dangling there. I'd never really seen another cock this close. The shower cocks from the other week were much further away. His was thicker than mine, a mighty looking cock and obviously a lot darker. It wasn't that his cock was huge in every way, it just looked more substantial, weathered and more serious.

I wondered how many pussies it had been inside, how many he'd come inside. If he was already a father, and if he even knew.

He then swung it for me, clearly I'd been caught staring at it. I looked back up his body and he was of course smirking. "I need another rutting in your wife." I just nodded and continued standing there not moving. It was a strange interaction but I didn't expect anything other than something like that. I mean what would normal look like? "Some of you are sissies, you one of them?"

"No," I instantly answered, that wasn't me.

But something about my instant denial made him smirk and he nodded to me, "You should still get naked," and he turned his back to me to watch the fucking still going on in front of us.

Something made me decide to join them getting naked. I don't know what it was, he certainly hadn't told me that I had to, it was just a suggestion. I quickly found myself standing behind him as naked as they all were with my cock pointing at the sky encased in its condom. I felt out of place instantly, my pale white skin really hit home to me. I was about to run off when without even turning to me he just said, "You wanna suck my cock to get me ready?"

"No. No, thank you." It sounded strange coming from my own mouth, too polite given these strange circumstances.

He simply walked into the room, picked something up from the bed, turned to me and held it out. "Wanna do something with these?"

I didn't know what he was talking about so I stepped forward. He was holding Emily's red satin thong up. "I, errrr ...," was all I could manage as I looked at it.

"No judgment here son," and he smirked and nodded behind him at my wife. It was surreal. I couldn't take my eyes off her knickers. I'd never seen them before but they were drawing me in. They looked wet, slimy, and well used. Michelle had asked them to keep them on her for some reason. Clearly they no longer were and why I was fixated on them, it was soo confusing. He then floored me, "The other woman said you'd want to put them on.'' He didn't smirk this time and again offered them to me. He was serious.

At the same time Emily seemingly replied, "Uggghhh yessss!" Was Emily telling me to put them on too or was she simply enjoying the long black cock currently stretching her pussy?

I couldn't put my wife's knickers on. Not here. Not in front of them all. No way. But my cock throbbed and the man raised them to me again.

I was saved from making that decision as the man behind him grunted, "God darn, gonna fill you up again, rrgghhhhhhhhh ...!" And he stopped moving. Holding himself deep inside my wife. The man in front of me lowered the knickers and turned to watch his buddy with my wife. I too watched them both.

We could hear Emily panting as she clearly felt his semen being ejected into her. The man's genes and DNA entering her cervix, into her womb to fight for an egg along with all the other sperms already inside her. Her current position was so submissive, on her knees leaning forward, presenting her pussy for their use.

He was rammed as deep as he could be into her. His cock doing its dual purpose job. To make the woman feel good, full and protected while delivering his seed as deep and as voluminously as possible. I could almost feel the jets leaving him, knowing my own feeling when I orgasmed. My own balls churning right now, hearing and watching this live.

I still couldn't believe that here was Emily, my loving amazing wife of 23 years, the mother of my child. With a stranger's black cock buried to the hilt inside her pussy. No condom, no pill, no coil, nothing to protect her. It was the right time of the month for her to fall pregnant. And this wasn't the first black man's semen to flood her. There was a strong possibility that she was going to birth a black baby.

She'd be 45 next year and the mother of a mixed race baby. Fuck me, everyone would know. Everyone would know what she'd done. What we'd both done. My cock throbbed as my mind wandered.

I came back into the room as the man that was offering me the knickers was enacting some form of plan. The man that had just tried to breed her was now standing a few feet back, his cock soft and shiny, dripping onto our carpet, he was catching his breath. The knickers man was putting them over my wife's feet, he was talking to her but I wasn't listening. I was lost in a daze also.

She rolled over and pulled them up her legs and in place correctly. He said something about getting them snug and then told her to get up. She looked like she was in a daze like me, moving slowly. As she moved down the bed her hand shot to her crotch and she sort of giggled. Something about it leaking. He said that's the plan or something. He then told her he wanted someone to suck his cock as she turned to me with a questioning look on his face. I didn't react, still in a trance.

He turned back to my wife and told her she'd need to do it. She was standing in front of him with her legs held tight together. She bent at the hips but he corrected her quickly and told her to squat. She scrunched her face and he said that he needed it then and to spread them and lower. She looked at me briefly before looking back at him taking his soft cock in her hand before she lowered herself.

I watched the scene with her mouth working on his cock as she was on the balls of her feet. Her feet were fairly close together, her knees in front of her and spread a good foot apart. Her face scrunched up, clearly uncomfortable with something. He made her tell us why. I think I heard her say something like, "God I'm soo open and wet."

He laughed at her and told her she deserved her next load, at which she moaned around the cock. They didn't stay like that for long as he was very quickly sporting a huge solid cock again. He told her to get up and to hand me the knickers, she mumbled that she didn't want to. "Get on with it white bitch," was his reply or something, the others chuckled. She stepped out of them and with a grimace on her face she handed them to me. Somehow I took them from her as she turned and walked away towards the man who is now lying on his back. She climbed back onto the bed astride him.

In a daze I watched her line his cock up and slowly sink down onto it. Moaning out as she did so. He then looked at me saying something like, "Put them on, or put them down, whatever white boy."