A Wife's Decent Ch. 08

Story Info
Are a white couple really doing this?
11.6k words
4.5
25.4k
49

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this a fantasy, is fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy.

A New Emily

I woke to the sounds of grunts and the rhythmic moving of the bed. Rolling over to find Emily on her back, only her head visible, the duvet covering her body, her eyes closed. She was panting and groaning clearly playing with herself ... again. Turning my head to look at the clock, just gone 4am. Still tired, I fell asleep leaving her to it, guessing she was reliving the evening again. Happy at that thought, I drift off again.

The sun streaming around the edges of the blinds wakes me up slowly. Arrr ... 8 am, on a Saturday morning, much more like it as I remember the evening before and again Emily playing at 4. She's still sleeping next to me, her breathing relaxed and slow. The duvet is ruffled around her and one tit is out winking at me. Her nipple ring glinting in the sunlight. I would usually tuck her in on a morning and head off to wake up. However this morning is different, she is different, last night changed everything. I had the need to see her, to see if she had changed.

Kneeling up on the bed, I slowly edged the duvet away from her body. Slowly enough to try not to wake her. I throw it lightly behind me and look down on her beauty. Taking it in slowly scanning from head to t ... what the hell. No way! I'm shocked, surprised and amazed to see. No it can't be, I look at the nightstand, nope. Back to her pussy. Yup that huge 12" dildo is pretty much falling out of her. Well it's about half in and half out I guess. Her pussy is stretched tight, I guess holding it in. Her knickers are nowhere to be seen. Why did she? How long did she? My first clear thought is OMG her pussy is going to be ruined. I'm instantly hard. I instinctively reach for my condom supply and quickly put one on, my eyes barely leaving her pussy.

Oh god what do I do? Why has she put that back in her? I thought she really didn't like the idea of her pussy changing and being stretched. What did she say to that thought, something about she didn't want a whore's cunt. Errr well ... Oh god, this was an amazing change. How has she changed so quickly so much? How has she fallen asleep like this, surely it's uncomfortable.

She starts to stir, rubbing her eyes and moving her body. The dildo moving with her like some weird cock. She doesn't appear to open her eyes or think about me, but her hand moves down to her cock and I see her smile as she touches it. Remembering that it's there, feeling it. She opens her eyes as her fingers close around it and her second hand joins her first on it, and she opens her legs more. She looks at me shocked to have been caught. Noticing that I'm kneeling there, my PJ top on, my bottoms pulled down and my cock at attention safely wrapped. Without a word she slowly pulls it out, wincing a bit as it moves. She has to tug it a little as it comes to the end and it almost pops out, bringing with it some juices. I guess some of the trapped cum? I'm amazed at how different her pussy looks, it doesn't at all look like it used to. It's obviously open. It looks fantastic, how I imagined it could one day look. She sees me looking and jumps up out of bed and runs to the bathroom, slamming the door closed.

Laying on the bed is the monster dildo that was until a few seconds ago plugging my wife. It clearly didn't do a very good job, as where her ass was is a big wet patch, much bigger that what just came out of her. I can see the different colours of the fresh and older patches.

I hear the toilet flush and the shower starting. I hope she's ok? I decide to treat her as the queen that she is. Leaving my condom on, I make myself presentable and head downstairs to sort out some tea and toast.

Heading back up with a filled tray, I tidy the bedroom up a little. Throwing the duvet over the bed to cover last night's sins for now. Putting the dildo in her bedside table bottom drawer next to its smaller brothers after I've given it a quick wipe over with the sex wipe. I then sit on the bed with tea and toast ready as she appears wrapped in a towel. She looks away from me as she enters the room and sits on the bed sideways to me, clearly not wanting to talk. I lean over and kiss a bare shoulder, I'll let her lead this conversation and will be careful not to push anything. She sips her tea, then twists and gives me a kiss on the lips. "Good morning my love," she greets me as if nothing has happened.

I can play that game, "Morning babes, you all ok?"

"Positively fantastic, thank you," and she smiles before turning back to her tea and toast, starting to munch on the toast. I notice that one hand rests on her lower belly, an unusual place for her. Wondering if she's in pain but if so there are no outward signs. I take this as my cue for a shower, shave etc.

Me clean, I head back into the bedroom, no sign of Emily. The bed is a mess again and I instinctively open her bottom drawer. It's still here but it's moved from where I'd put it just now. Surely she hasn't been fucking herself with it again? I reach down and touch it, it's slick. Not clean wipes slick but slippery slick. My god she has fucked herself with it again already. And from the feels and looks of it she had it nice and deep. Not all the way, but that doesn't surprise me. I don't know what to say. She clearly doesn't want to talk about it but she obviously has found something that she likes and wants. That worries and pleases me at the same time.

I head downstairs and find her sitting in the living room, typing on her phone. Interestingly she's not dressed in her usual casual gear, instead she has a strappy top and a short skirt that I don't think I've seen before. Her legs are crossed under her, she's showing plenty of leg and thigh, I like what I see. I hover at the door to the living room.

She knows I'm there, she knows I want to chat, check she's ok, ask about the dildo. But she'll do so when she's ready. I just check in with her before I occupy myself, "All ok, Emily? Need anything?"

She looks up and delivers, "I might be pregnant." Ok, it's chat time then.

I lean against the doorway, trying to remain as casual as possible, "Yup, isn't that exciting?"

"It will be a black baby," and I notice her sort of shiver.

"Yup, that's the plan," and I adjust my cock.

She looks at me with a frown. She looks worried. "This is very real and serious." I nod, deciding to give her some space. "There's months of growing a baby inside me. Hoping it works and is healthy. Then there's the birth. Then having a baby in the house," she huffs, clearly it's starting to really dawn on her. "Sleepless nights, school, boyfriends and girlfriends, teenage years. It's the next 20 years or so."

She's right. I don't nod, I just take it in. Putting it that way does take the excitement out of it. This is real. What she just said is 100% real. I mean, we'd be in our 60s when the child is in its 20s.

She continued, "What will Claire say. How will it affect our relationship with her? The fact that it will be a mixed race baby, if we're sorta lucky." That could have easily sounded racist but I knew it wasn't and what she meant. "What will both of our parents say? The neighbours ..." She bowed her head, clearly thinking.

Still standing at the doorway I looked down at my amazing, beautiful wife. She was different, there's so much difference in the way she is now to before, to last year, to last month, to yesterday even. I could make out her huge nipple rings, I could just about see her knickers. She was still my wife, still the same person but she'd changed. She was not just a woman, a mother, a wife. She was now a raw sexual being. She was awakened to the power that she had inside her. The pleasure it brings, the fun it brings, the amazing desire that is felt for her and that she feels for them. I felt like I could almost hear her mind calling out for cock. I shook my head, this was time for a serious conversation.

I was about to say something when she mumbled, with her head still down, "I think I should get the morning after pill."

I was half expecting this at some point but not after the gravity of the conversation before that. Firstly to let her know she wasn't in this on her own, "Love this isn't an 'I' or 'you' thing. This is us, babes." Her head instantly came up to look me in the eyes with a smile on her face. I continued, "If we need to the morning after pill, we'll do that."

I left that in the air for a moment. Damn she was beautiful, I love her. Damn she looked sexy as fuck. She looked down right slutty. I loved it.

Back to the conversation at hand. I nodded at her, "I completely understand all your concerns and the fact that this is now potentially real." A deep breath, "But I accept that and am ready for it." I actually believed myself, I think I was ready for it. Not just a fantasy any more but really, really ready for it. I wanted to move to her and hold her hand, but something kept me standing there. Her looking up at me and me looking down on her. I needed this power position for what I wanted to share next.

"Emily love. We've been married for over 20 years and it's been great. We have Claire, we have each other. We have this house. We have our stuff." My arms gesturing to the stuff around us. "However, in the last few months we've changed." I posed it as a question, she got it and nodded as I continued. "We're entering a new chapter of our lives. One where we can do what we want. What we like. What makes us feel good. Fuck the rules!"

She smirked back at me as I said that. I thought back to those Facetime calls when she was on the bed with the random men fucking her. The condom pile. I thought back to the shower and how those rugby men played with her. "I love the new us." I looked directly at her tits and her rings. "I love your nipples rings." She squirmed in her seat. "I love the fact that you're sitting there in that mini skirt, dress thing." She smirked again and looked down at her body, before her eyes came back to my face so that I could continue, "And I really, really loved hearing you fuck those black men yesterday." I couldn't help it, I needed to adjust my cock. She saw it. I pushed it home, "I can't wait to see your white belly full with a baby that's not mine. For your tits to be bigger and leaking." Her mouth opened and she almost panted. "I love that we're trying to black breed you. I'm very ready to bring up a mixed race child." Now I was almost panting.

I took a breath. So did she. We were both smiling at each other. "See?"

She spoke for the first time in a while, "I feel bad being like this."

I laughed, "It's good, isn't it?"

She laughed and I quickly added, "You loved having those black cocks inside you, didn't you?"

She nodded and added, "And I really, really like big cocks inside me."

I grinned, "That also appears so. But I'm not surprised, are you?"

"Yes," she looks mid thought. "Is there a name for that, not like a slut but ... I dunno."

"Yes, it's called a size queen."

She blushes, "Ohhh, a size queen." I can almost hear her running it through her mind. She mutters it again, fast this time, "Sizequeen."

"Yes, you are," adjusting my cock and smiling at her.

"That's something I didn't really think or know about. Sorry."

"Why sorry?" I head into the room and sit down with her. She looks at me, as if she's unsure how to put her next answer or question. I leave her stew, thinking.

"It will change me." She looks down. "You know down there?" and she parts her legs to show me her knickers. They're grey, a satin material, pulled tight across her pussy, I'd swear I could see a wet patch on them.

I get it now, she's teasing me, she knows exactly what she's doing. I'll play along, "What do you mean change you down there?"

Yup there it is, she smirks, "If I have a lot of big things in my pussy often, well it'll get big and looser?" Well, that was a short game. I nearly came right there, and she knows it.

"Yes, I guess that would be correct." We make very clear eye contact at the same time she reaches between her spread legs and plays with her pussy over her panties. She's never been this brazen before. I gulp and ask her, "Does that mean you want to fuck a big cock again?"

Her eyes tell me this is it, this is the next big question. If she says yes she'll be admitting something to herself. Admitting that this is all heading in the right direction and that she accepts that it's right for her.

She looks down at the floor, "Yes," and she squirms in her chair while continuing to play. She mumbles, "I'm still soaking, leaking them." God darn, I've never heard her say something so sexy.

My turn to play the game. "You're turned on already, right now, just thinking about a big cock." She moans quietly. "You love the feel of something stretching you." She looks up at me, starting to pant. "I think you should go upstairs." I pause for effect.

"And take that monster dildo." She raises an eyebrow at me but doesn't say anything or move.

"And use it to make yourself cum." She pants.

"Go on. Do it. Right now." Her turn for a pause.

Then she drops her phone on the sofa, stands up and vanishes up the stairs. I half want to follow her and watch. To record it, to watch her trying and maybe succeeding in ramming it in. But I also want her to play on her own. I hear the bedroom door close. I love the thought of her being naughty upstairs on her own. The thought of what she's about to do with that new big dildo. What is nuts however is that she only just did exactly this. Only some 20 minutes ago. Maybe it's just a fad, maybe it's just so new and exciting and different. Maybe I've unleashed a beast.

Just a few moments ago we were talking the morning after pill and now ... well, hah. I smirked as I re-adjust my now throbbing cock and balls when the front door opens and in walks Michelle. I look at my watch, it's 9.40 am on a Saturday morning. She just stands in the doorway and smiles at me asking, "How you both doing?" She probably missed my wife by a few seconds on the stairs. That would have been funny to explain.

"We're good thank you, real good." I was wondering about explaining the chat we just had but she was asking questions before I had a chance to.

"She still sleeping up there?" she nodded up the stairs.

I couldn't help but grin, "Nope." She raised an eyebrow posing a silent question. I couldn't help myself, "You've broken her. She thinks she's a size queen now and is upstairs fucking a huge dildo. AGAIN," and yup I grinned.

She burst out laughing, "That's precious!" and she turned to look up the stairs. I thought she was going to head straight up there but she stopped. Not turning back to me, "You've loved all this, haven't you?" I didn't reply right away. "You're just a kinky cuckold, aren't you?" I groaned at her, she chuckled and walked up stairs.

Suitors

I wanted to follow but instead I took a moment to breathe. That was rapidly interrupted by the doorbell. God, talk about a revolving door, it was nearly 10 am on a Saturday, so I was expecting to open the door to a delivery man, not three black men. Holy shit Michelle, was this your doing? We just stood and stared at each other, I didn't know what to say or do. One of them at the back laughed and said nothing. None of them were like the men yesterday. One looked like a tramp, one was seriously overweight, they were all short, my mind went straight to the genes that were in them. Yup, I knew what they were here for.

Somehow I just stood to one side and with my free hand I simply pointed up the stairs. The one at the back chucked again and they all headed upstairs. I thought to say something or call out but I didn't. I mean what would I say? All 5 of them were about to get a surprise.

As they walked past me I took each of them in a bit more. I really needed to talk to Michelle about where she was finding these men. I mean these guys were going to be fucking my beautiful wife shortly. Two of them were very scruffy, dirty shoes, ripped coats, un-shaven etc. I wondered about their cleanliness. These dudes were much older than us, if I had to guess I'd have put their average age at 60 or even 70.

I closed the front door just as they arrived at the bedroom and heard a jumbled collection of voices.

Emily, "What the, oh GAWD."

Michelle, "Hi guys."

Guy A, "Holy shit, cracking. Mam you are beautiful."

Guy B, "God darn, I'm going to have fun here. It's Emily, yes?"

Guy C, "Fuck me, you have some big old titties, love."

Guy B, "Ain't that right."

I chuckled at the interaction and decided to stay here for the moment and just listen. There wouldn't be room for me in the bedroom anyway.

Guy B, "So honey you want a nigger brood do you?" My wife didn't answer, but of course Michelle was there and came to the rescue for her.

"She sure does boys. You think you're up to the challenge?"

Guy A, I think, trying to picture the voice to the man, "We sure are honey. Will you be joining us?"

Michelle cackled a laugh, "Oh god no! I don't want a baby and I don't fuck random men from the internet." She laughed again, "I'm not a nasty slut like this one." That made my cock throb. The fact that she was the one that created this situation made that sentence even more humiliating. I could only picture my wife's face. She then continued, "Do you guys want her to stay naked as she is or dress up a little?"

Instant answer from one of them, I dunno which one, "What do you mean dress up?"

Michelle chuckled as she answered, "Whore lingerie, you can even pick the colour."

I then heard Emily moan, "Michelle!"

A different man from just now, "Red everything and hurry up my balls are churning looking at your snatch and tits love." The other two chuckled. I had to wonder what she would look like ... and red, she didn't have anything red. I turned to head up the stairs, but paused, hearing a lot of shuffling up there. My mind was running wild. I was picturing my wife naked in the room putting on mystery lingerie in front of these men. I wanted to see, but the tease was immense and just picturing what was happening was killing me.

A male voice, "Ummm yes love, put those on her." So Michelle was dressing her. 'Those'? Is she putting stockings onto my wife?

Emily then moaned, "Ohhh god, Michelle, I don't think I can do this." That was precious and in front of those men. Everyone ignored her.

Another man said, "Yes, those really showcase your legs. Damn woman, I'm going to have to take you out on a date."

"That can be arranged," Michelle answered him.

"God darn, don't tease," the same man.

"I'm not. She'll go out with you if you want."

There was a chuckle and one of the other men then replied, "I wouldn't agree to that, she'll never come back."

Emily moaned at them all, "Don't talk about me like that."

The original man wanting the date then laughed, "Hah I'm not a wrong'n. I'd treat her like a lady but enjoy every minute with her and every inch of that amazing body." There was silence for a moment before he pushed again, "Oh yes, a date with a sleep-over, of course."

One of the others, "Of course. Hah."

Then the last man said, "Damn just look at her in that getup. Bitch you're going to get some dark cock. I cannot wait. I dunno why you've bothered with the knickers, but it all makes a great package." Again I could picture her, standing there in bright red panties, bra, stockings and maybe a garter belt.

Michelle then addressed them all, "Please just pull her panties to one side as you enjoy her. I'd like them left on."

I can only imagine she had a serious face on as there was a chorus of, "Yes mam."

She kept the date thing alive, "You know what, I think that date evening is a good idea. I'll make arrangements." I was shocked to hear that and needed to intervene. I found my legs and headed up the stairs.