A Wife's Decent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Put them on!

It rattled around in my head. I pictured some of the porn videos that Michelle had me watch. Sometime the man sucked a cock, sometimes he wore womens clothes, something he got fucked in the ass. I didn't want any of that. Did I?

I felt the slippery goo as I pulled my wifes knickers up my leg. I didn't even realise that I was doing it until it was done. My balls were wet, sitting in these mens' cum and my wife's juices. I was now completely part of this sex act. Their juices were touching me. My condom covered cock was tenting the knickers. I looked down at the strange view, these red panties on me. These weren't red pants and they were dark around the crotch. My mind was so confused. Everything here was unbelievable.

The men said something, I didn't hear it. Emily was still riding one of them while sucking another as they both played with her tits. One of them pulled on her nipple rings. As I watched this mini orgy, I felt my own hand on the knickers massaging their wetness around my balls.

Time appeared to blur.

The man she was riding came inside her and she moved off of him towards the man she was sucking. They shifted around a bit so that the man she was sucking was then lying on top of her with her legs up by his face as he bent her in two. When he was done he got dressed, clearly drained too much, the 3rd man was now missionary on top of her. They were going at it for ages. Michelle walked back in but couldn't really get my attention. I don't know how long all this lasted for.

I appeared to come round as two of the three men were dressed and talking with Michelle. Emily was lying on the bed on her back with her ass propped up on a load of pillows and a naked black man lying alongside her. I apparently had cum, my condom was hanging on my soft dick, still in the red knickers.

"Make sure she's dressed fancy. I want my date to be slutty and sophisticated. I want my brothers green with envy," the black man on the bed nodded to Michelle and she nodded back. "I'll be back for her at 6 pm then and will bring her back on Sunday before 1 pm?"

Michelle nodded again and added, "Don't hurt her and make sure there's at least 2 loads of spunk in her pussy. Dark skinned gentleman only please," and she grinned.

"Agreed my love," and with that he climbed back onto my naked wife, squashing her pelvis that was resting high on the pillows. His soft cock lying against her well used pussy. My wife enveloped him with her arms and they kissed a wet, noisy, sloppy kiss. It only lasted a few moments before he lifted himself up from her body. Tweaking a nipple ring with his lips on the way up. Emily moaned at him and closed her eyes.

An eerie silence filled the room as he dressed. His long black cock glistening with my wife's juices as he tucked it away. He caught me looking at it and smirked at me. Nothing more was said until he had left the room and we heard the front door slam.

I spoke up, "Michelle, I'm really not sure about this," looking across at my wife. Laying there with her red stockings now pulled back into place, still looking so sexy. She was hefting her boobs back into her bra, a losing battle at her current angle.

Emily gave up and looked at me, "Why?"

Both women's sets of eyes were locked into me. I didn't know what to say, it was obvious, wasn't it?

After a few seconds it was clear that I wasn't going to answer so Michelle took control, "It doesn't matter. It's been organised and she'll be fine. Trust me." Emily looked across at her and smiled. Her hands now resting on her belly. She then closed her eyes and sighed.

"Yup babes you truly are, hopefully, black bred now my dear." I gasped at Michelles words and Emily visibly shivered. She continued, "How many loads of black seed have you had in the last 24 hours?"

Emily shrugged her eyes still closed as she sighed a "Dunno, I guess at least 15." A pause in the room before she opened her eyes and looked at me, "Shit!"

Shit indeed, I still couldn't reply. She looked shocked. She looked worried looking at my face. "Chris, are you enjoying my knickers there?"

I looked down at my own ridiculous sight and at last found my voice. "God, I ...," I chuckled.

"You still want this? I could go get..." Michelle cut Emily off, "No, there's no backing out now both of you." I looked back up at the women as Michelle continued, "We're going to keep going until she either has a baby suckling on those huge juggs of hers or we know for sure that she's barren." It sounded horrible, but I loved it and grunted my agreement. Emily grimaced.

Ready to go Out

I was sat fully dressed in the TV room on my own. There was a very small overnight bag at my feet. I didn't know what was in it but it couldn't have been much. I had to know, so picking it up I opened it. Surprised to instantly see a row of 5 condom packets at the top. God that was strange to see, she was going out with condoms, in anticipation of what might be. My balls ached and I groaned out loud.

Under was some flimsy white lacy underwear. A pair of knickers, bra and stockings, wow. Then a dress or a slip or something, not much material at all. Then a toothbrush, paste and a travel shower gel. That was it. I was somewhat relieved that she didn't have her passport or anything too big with her. She was planning on coming home then. I didn't think that was a real problem, but it did make me wonder.

I ran my hand over the bra and fiddled with the condoms. It was one of my favourite bras of hers. We called it her virginal, wedding night bra as a joke. She was going to share it with him. She'd had it for years and it was probably a good few cup sizes too small now, she'd not worn it in ages. I was trying to remember the last time I'd seen her in it when the doorbell rang. It was 5.50 pm, I knew it was him.

I zipped the bag back up and putting it back where it was, I headed to the door. Turning to look and listen up the stairs. I couldn't see them, but I could hear their muffled talking and giggling. I opened the door, to be greeted by the bloke from earlier. I dunno why but I expected him to have made an effort. You know a shirt, decent trousers, nice shoes. I mean he was taking my wife out on a date, his words. But no. He was there in a pair of long shorts, messy trainers, an un-ironed t-shirt, a tired looking fleece jacket and a baseball cap that looked about 50 years old. I looked past him briefly at his old Ford Mondeo on the road and nearly sighed to myself. Instead I smiled back at him and indicated to the TV room.

We both sat down and I put some crap on the screen. We didn't say a word to each other. I didn't know what the protocol was here, I was very uneasy. He kept looking over at me, sizing me up or something I dunno. His expression giving nothing away. Thank god, the women soon appeared, Michelle talking to Emily on the way down the stairs. Michelle arrived first and plonked herself next to me. Leaving Emily nowhere to sit. So she stood in the doorway with all of us looking at her. I noticed that Michelle had something in her hands but I didn't pay attention to it.

My wife looked nervous, her face cast down at the floor, not making eye contact with anyone. I wanted to get up and hug her, send these two away and make sure she knew that I loved her, but I didn't. Michelle and this man were clearly happy with the current turn of events, Emily standing there all awkward. No one was paying attention to the TV, three sets of eyes were on my wife.

Her hair was in a typical, simple ponytail, her glasses on. She had white, spiky heels that I'd never seen before. Her legs looked long and amazing, her thighs tight at the angle that the heels put her feet at. Her dress, I can only describe as a slip of some sort in a dark red. It was probably designed to be worn under another dress but here it was as her only garment. It was silky and tight over my wifes boobs then hanging away from the rest of her body, stopping a few inches from her knees. So not too short. The shoulder straps were almost not there, a tiny thread of material next to thick black bra straps. It was a strange contrast, in colour and thickness. I could clearly make out the cup design through her dress, the lacy pattern twirling with her nipples and their rings. She had no jewelry or makeup on, but she looked hot.

I wanted to run my hands over her curves, feeling the satin material sliding over her warm body. My balls ached and my cock throbbed as it started to get hard. It wasn't a nice feeling though, as my balls really ached badly. They had had too many releases today. I grabbed them and groaned quietly. It was loud enough that Emily looked up at me, her eyes opening wide seeing me grabbing my crotch. She read my body language wrong, thinking that I was horny again. "No, love it's..."

Michelle cut me off, "So are you ready for your date then?"

My wife's face again fell to the floor. The man chuckled and I heard his body moving on the chair. He stepped up towards my wife but didn't block my view of her. Michelle then decided to stand up as well and took a step towards them both. Standing on the other side of her. He then reached out with one hand and did what I wanted to do. Putting a hand on her shoulder he slowly ran it down her arm to her elbow before going back up then down her body. Slowly caressing her with his palm, feeling the silky material

Her head kept lowered. Her confidence from earlier now gone. Was the cold light of what had been happening managing to creep in? Was she aware of how crazy this all was? Was she having second thoughts? I was.

I watched in silence as his palm moved across her hips to the bottom of her slip. I expected him to wander under it but he didn't. Instead slowly moving to her lower stomach where he paused. I was fully aware of what wasn't being said, he was acknowledging that this was her womb and that his seed was likely still in here. Was it doing its job?

His hand then slowly traveled up her body, again I was expecting it to stop and focus on one of her boobs but instead he moved over them. It wasn't lost on me that we all heard my wife gasp as his hand moved across her sensitive nipple. His hand continued to travel upwards towards her shoulder where he lightly played with the bra and dress strap.

I don't know what I was expecting next but it wasn't this. He pushed a bra strap over her shoulder so that it moved down her arm. His hand slowly making sure that it was down low, over her elbow. He traveled back up and surprised me with a fast, powerful move that shocked us all. Grabbing the thin strap of her slip he pulled it hard towards himself so that it broke. My wife's body moving with the force of the movement, her head shot up, her eyes locking onto his and she gasped loudly.

He let go of the ripped strap and let it fall. The back part vanished behind her and the front fell to the swell of my wife's breasts. It didn't really expose anything apart from the top of her bra as the slip was tight on her breasts, but it changed the look dramatically. She went from looking like a smart, sexy, woman, trying to look like a 20 something clubber, to a dirty, used, slut. My wife's breathing was now deeper and louder in the quiet room.

As if in a perfectly choreographed move Michelle then leaned forward and reached around the back of my wife with something in her hand. Then moving back to the side as I watched, she put a belt around Emily. It was a good thick 2 inch belt, white with a large gold buckle. When Michelle was done she stood back a step. It added more to the outfit. It had the effect of making my wife's body shape more prominent. The belt was tight over her thin waist, making her hips look larger and more flared, her legs longer. It also made my wife's boobs look absolutely massive.

Emily just stood there looking into his eyes, still nothing was said by anyone. I was awestruck at what was happening, my balls were killing me. I also noticed that the belt has made the slip dramatically shorter. It was now down to her upper thigh. I imagined only an inch more and we'd see panties or pussy.

A few moments went by like this of watching my wife's chest rise and fall before he broke the spell with an instruction, "Get her tit out."

I don't know who the instruction was to, but Michelle took it on. She leaned forward and pulled the broken side of the slip down, her bra encased boob quickly appeared. Michelle decided that he wanted out to mean out, as she used both hands to wrestle that single boob out of the cup and stood back when done. Emily's look changed again, now to someone blatantly showing her body off, with not a care in the world. But her face said something different. She looked frightened.

He leaned forward and put one hand behind her head and brought her forward as he leaned into her. They kissed. It started slow and noisy, but quickly moved into a deep moaning, open mouthed, sloppy snog.

As quickly as it started he let go of her head and pulled back. Emily was properly panting now. I could see the moisture on her lips, her mouth open. She was hot and lust filled now. He took a big step back towards me and just stared at her standing there. Panting with a boob hanging out. Its natural weight and size causing it to move with her breath.

I half expected her to say something, or to run away upstairs to find her dildo or to ask him to fuck her right there but she didn't. She simply locked eyes with him and stood there panting.

He turned to me, "When'd you want her back?" smirking at me.

I shook my head to wake up and was about to answer when Michelle answered for me, "We'll let you two decide, but keep in touch, regularly as we agreed."

He simply raised an eyebrow to me as a question. They all let a silence fall for me to counter Michelles instruction. I kept quiet, my heart was racing. This was never part of my plan. I don't know how to feel about this. My wife was about to leave me. She was about to walk out the door with a complete stranger and be gone for god knows how long. Was this it? Would I ever see her again? Or was she now lost to these black cocks? To these alpha men?

He turned back to her, "Put your floppy funbag away love. Let's go!" And he stepped up to her pushing past in the narrow doorway. He stood behind her clearly ready to go.

Emily looked between Michelle and I, with wide shocked eyes. I simply nodded at her and smiled bleakly. This was what I wanted, wasn't it? I watched her put her boob back into its bra cup and pulled her dress back up trying to work out what to do with the broken strap.

Michelle had picked up the bag next to me and passed it to him. He took it and simply walked out of sight to the door and we heard it open. Emily didn't move. Michelle told her, "Get moving you slag. Your boyfriend is waiting for you," and she giggled. Emily didn't smile at her but simply turned and left, not making eye contact with me. My heart tugged.

It tugged again when I heard the door close, then her footsteps on the paving before the car doors. Last thing I heard was their rattly old car power up before they drove away.

I took a deep breath. It was done. She was gone.

Michelle turned to me, "Well?"

I cleared my throat. "Fuck," was all that came out in a croaky whisper. She grinned at me. I put my hand to my heart, "I think I might have a heart attack you know," and I smirked back at her.

Michelle took a deep breath, "That was hot as fuck." I nodded in agreement. She continued, "There goes your goody two shoes wife with her black boyfriend." She giggled, "Boyfriend, he's probably old enough to be her dad." She was right. Damn that made it ever worse or better.

After a few moments of silence between us I asked her, "God, Michelle, what have we done?"

She smiled, "What you wanted Chris. Only what you wanted."

The Tweet

Michelle left shortly after my wife and about two hours later, so around 8.30 pm, I received a text from my wife's phone with a link to a twitter account. It said nothing else. I replied with a 'Hi love are you ok? What are you up to?' I wanted but didn't expect a reply so I clicked the link to @swpag1 and a load of cuckold, big black cock, gifs, videos etc appeared. It was an impressive collection of just what I loved to see. I would say thank you but was happily scrolling around imagining Emily as one of these women.

Another text from her came in, 'Did you see?'.

My heart stopped as I read that, I didn't but I could already guess. Oh god. I moved back to Twitter, scrolled to the top and pulled down for a refresh. Oh god indeed!

There was my wife Emily. Her face clear as day, as a 20 second gif was looping for me to see. She was naked astride a black man's hips, not pumping or being pumped but instead gyrating her hips. The camera was behind her but at an angle, her head was turned to face us. She had a dirty, almost cheeky look on her face, she was obviously enjoying herself immensely. It was clear as day, my wife, Emily, for anyone to see.

The cat was now out of the bag, publicly, in a way I hadn't anticipated. I was shocked, scared and as solid as iron.

As the gif looped, I took in more info. You couldn't see the man she was riding, you also couldn't really make out her boobs apart from the side of them as they swung into action every few seconds. Her arms were resting on his chest and she was slightly leaning forward. If his cock wasn't buried deep up inside her pussy I don't know where it was. I just knew it was there and that it was bare, raw skin to skin, hoping to breed her.

Her face told you everything that was happening, as it looped around, she turned to face us, her eyes locking onto the camera. She appeared to lose focus and her mouth opened from a smirk. Though it was a gif with no sound, I knew 100 % what sound she was making, I think everyone did. It was a face of pure pleasure, I was so proud of her. Here was my amazing wife, my partner for 20 years letting her hair down and focusing on her pleasure. Right at that moment, she was thinking of nothing more than the cock filling her up and how it was making her feel.

Without thinking or caring, I forwarded the link to Michelle and then went straight back to it. As the loop continued I noticed the message and the tags. It simply read 'Emily, Nottingham, UK, 2023, getting #blackbred for the first time.' followed by all these tags -

#bbc #bbcbull #BlackBulls #interracial #breedingwhore #breedher #breeding #cuckolddream #cuckold #CuckoldLove #hotwife #wife_swap #wifepicsharing #wifesbull #wife #swinger #breedmywife #bigblackcock

Jeeezus the cat really was out of the bag. Shit.

Another text from my wife, 'Well?'

I opened it and just started at it a moment, wondering what to reply. I should ask, no, tell them to take it down. I doubted they would. It was also probably not Emily sending these messages. This was tricky, as it may have been her. I started typing nothing just to give them the ... and buy me some time.

If I encouraged this, what would they post next? Over the next few minutes I typed and retyped many things before I ended up hitting the send on, 'My God Emily, wow. Just wow.'

A few seconds later there was just a huge smiley face and nothing else. That was it. I relooked at the video, watching it roll over and over again. It was on about the 50th roll when I also realised that the man she was riding, the man she was fucking, was another complete stranger. He wasn't her date.

Though I couldn't see his face, the body was wrong. This guy was a lot younger and smaller, completely different. Was he a friend, a relative, god this was crazy? My wife was crazy. I then wondered about the condoms she'd taken with her. Did he have one on? Was there a condom covered cock inside her? Would that affect what was already inside her, you know the spermicide? I was cross with myself for thinking that and tried to clear my mind, putting my phone down.