A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 01 - Chat

Story Info
Lisa discovers the joy of chatting with a stranger.
10.4k words
3.93
31.6k
75

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is happenstance.

I had always heard that significant changes in your life don't happen when you plan them. Sure, you can plan a wedding or when you graduate from college. But the most significant changes will happen unexpectedly. That is what happened to me.

It was on a rainy Tuesday afternoon. I received a company-wide memo. It instructed everyone to be in the office Wednesday without exception. I remember walking into the office, and everyone was so nervous.

We had several hushed conversations, wondering what was happening as we waited. Finally, at 9 am, we were all gathered in the main lunchroom. The HR manager pulled a small group of people aside, including me, and told us to proceed to the HR department.

I thought I had done something. Instead, I discovered that the group sent to HR was the only employees retained after the downsizing. The economic changes had caused some of the key investors to pull out.

The cuts were brutal; only 38 people kept their jobs when the dust settled. Of that, my department only kept four.

After the dust settled, management decided it would only maintain our installations rather than take on any new work. That was because I was the only developer left after the cuts. In addition, a rumor said that the remaining investors would have shut down the company if it weren't for lawsuits.

I have always had a good relationship with my boss. He told me I was kept over some of the other developers because I was several months pregnant.

The job market in St. Paul was not very good, and no one would hire a pregnant woman in any economy. They would not say that to your face, but that was the reality of the job market. The closer I was to giving birth, the lower the prospects were of getting anyone to hire me, no matter how skilled I was.

We needed the money from my job and the insurance to pay for the baby. The layoffs also meant that I would no longer get overtime pay and that things would be tight.

I am so happy it's finally the three-day weekend at that. I thought as I woke up to the sounds of birds outside.

No use lying in bed any longer grinding over things I could not change, so I climbed out of bed not to wake Ken. He was still sleeping.

He worked all the hours he could to put aside money for when I had to stop working. Neither of us had any illusions that I would be going back once I left the company on maternity leave. I would be lucky to get any kind of work for months.

I went to the bathroom, pulled my gown over my head, and tossed it into the hamper. Then, looking in the mirror, I examined the changes in my body. I had to admit that at 26, I still had a lovely body, even if I was getting a little more prominent in the middle.

My breasts had always been a little large for my 5'1" frame. They were usually 36C, but at five months pregnant, I guessed I was now closer to 40D. My belly was pushing out a little, and my size two clothes no longer fit, but I had not ballooned out as some women do.

Turning sideways, I could see that my ass was almost as tiny as before getting pregnant. I was hoping that I would get my figure back after the pregnancy. I know that Ken hoped that I would keep the larger breasts.

I brushed my teeth, threw on a jogging suit, and entered the kitchen. Then, putting a pot of coffee on, I sat in the kitchen, looking out the back window at the park behind our house.

We bought the house because the park was so close and had a lot of trails and playgrounds. We both loved the outdoors and wanted to have kids who would have somewhere safe to play.

I could see people walking on the trails and riding their bikes next to the ball courts. It looked like a beautiful day to be outside. I would get Ken up in an hour and get breakfast at the bagel vendor next to the park.

Grabbing a cup of coffee, I logged in to my computer.

I checked my email. Normal crap. That done, I started looking for advice on cribs and car seats on a few different parenting sites.

Unfortunately, most of the links were to marketing sites belonging to the manufacturers or distributors and not the impartial advice I sought.

I finally found a blog with what I was looking for and spent the next half an hour browsing the posts. Not finding what I was looking for, I entered the chat area, wanting to know what others were discussing.

"I want to know why all the marketing for babies is towards the mothers. I have as much say in my daughter's clothes as her mother does," David wrote.

"Mothers make most of the decisions for them," Gina wrote.

"That is sexist," David shot back.

"If you carried the kid inside you for nine months and had your body destroyed, you would have a vote in this," Gina wrote.

I asked if someone would help me with my questions. "I am a first-time mom and want a safe crib and car seat for my child. Any ideas?"

"You are in the wrong forum, dear," David wrote. "The only discussion here is why men have no say in what their kids wear."

"Maybe your wife would listen to you if you knew something," Gina said.

Getting help here was not an option. I moved my mouse up to close the browser when I got a notice of a private chat request from Mr. Thompson.

I accepted the request and opened a new window.

"Hello," I typed.

"I want to apologize for the others. They have been going at it for about an hour, and most of the rest of us have left." Mr. Thompson replied.

"I understand. I was leaving myself before I got your invite. Can you help me?" I replied.

"That would depend on what kind of help you need. LOL. Why don't we start over, and you can tell me your name...."

"I am so sorry. I don't know where my manners are. My name is Lisa, and I am a new mother looking for suggestions. I need to buy a crib before the baby gets here. I will also need a car seat to bring it home from the hospital," I told the person in the chat.

"Nice to meet you, Lisa. My name is Mr. Thompson, and I think I can help with the suggestions. Do you have a price range or a brand preference?" he wrote.

"No preferences, and the price, well, things are tight, so I want something good but not too expensive. Mr. Thompson? Mr. is a funny first name. LOL," I wrote back, "Do you have a real first name?"

"Most people call me Mr. Thompson, but I guess it won't hurt if you call me by my first name," he wrote back.

I waited to see if he was going to type anymore. Then, after it looked like he would not say anything else, I sent another message to him.

"So, what would your first name be?" I asked.

"You, my dear, can call me Pop," he replied.

I was getting annoyed at his responses. "Are you going to help me or not?"

"I don't know why you are giving me attitude, dear. I took time out of my day to try to help you, and this is the thanks I get from you?" he replied.

I felt like an ass because he was right. I should not have gotten snarky when he did nothing to deserve it.

"Sorry, it's been a bad week, and all I wanted to do was do some planning. We won't have much extra money, and I didn't want to buy things I would hate later," I responded.

"I am sure being a new mother is stressful, but you can still follow the rules of a civilized society, dear. "He replied.

"It's more than just being a new mother. My company let most people go, and my workload has gone up. I don't know if I will still be there when I give birth, and I am sure I won't have a job to return to after the baby is born."

"Why don't you start at the beginning and tell me what the problems are? Then, afterward, I am sure that we can figure out something to help," Pop told me.

We spent the next hour talking about my job, the downsizing at my company, and how my pregnancy would hurt my career. Pop listened, and as I ran out of things to say, the topic turned to more personal items.

"Have you and Ken been able to spend quality time together? I know you said he was working crazy hours to save up for when you took leave," he asked.

"Sadly, not as much as I would like. Ken works seven days a week anymore, and since I started showing, Ken seems reluctant to touch me," I told him.

"Maybe you should initiate sex instead of waiting until he has time. Is he still in bed?" he asked.

"The last I checked, he was," I replied.

"What does he wear to bed?" he asked.

"He sleeps in his boxers."

"Why don't you go up and gently pull back the covers? Then, pull your husband's dick out of his boxers and start licking him. If that doesn't wake him up, slip his dick into your mouth and start sucking."

"I couldn't do that. Ken pisses out of that thing," I told Pop.

"It's a dick, not a thing, dear. Are you telling me that you have never given him a blowjob?"

"He asked a couple of times, but I told him it was gross."

"You are being disrespectful to your husband, dear. Every woman should give her man a blowjob every time they have sex. Has he ever licked your pussy?"

"He tried a few times, but I think that is as gross as me putting his thing in my mouth," I replied.

"Child, you have so much to learn about sex and the pleasures it can bring you. If I were your husband and you kept saying no, I don't know how long I would put up with it. I would eventually find someone else who would suck me off."

"Ken would never do that to me," I told him. But, of course, he didn't know Ken at all.

"Sweetheart, he is no different than any other man on the planet. We all want a beautiful woman on her knees with our dick in her mouth, sucking the cum out of our balls.

"You said that Ken had lost interest in having sex with you. Did it ever occur to you that he got tired of you not doing your wifely duties?"

"He is not tired of me, just from all the extra hours he is working," I said, realizing I was getting defensive.

"I am sure that is the problem, but don't you think he deserves a reward for all his extra work for your family?"

"I guess, but it still sounds gross," I told him.

"He will not piss in your mouth, so I don't know why you keep thinking it's gross. The feeling of having your dick inside a woman's mouth is one of the best a man can have.

"If you truly love your husband, you should go upstairs and lick and suck his cock. If you don't want to taste his cum, wrap your hand around the base beside his balls. When he cums, it will not be able to shoot out into your mouth. You can then take him out of your mouth and catch it in your hand."

Talking about giving Ken a blow job started turning me on, and I could feel my nipples getting hard in my bra. I guess that deep down, I was kind of turned on by the thought of having his dick in my mouth. I had been told my entire life that sex was dirty and that giving a blowjob was gross.

"Ok, I will try it, but no promises," I told him.

"You are going to try what?" he asked me.

"I will put his thing into my mouth and suck on it until he wakes up," I replied, blushing.

"It's a dick or cock, dear, not a thing. Now tell me what you are going to do," Pop demanded.

"I will put his dick in my mouth and suck on it until he wakes up," I replied.

"No, you will put his dick into your mouth and suck him until he cums. Now tell me what you are going to do," he replied.

"I will put his dick into my mouth and suck him until he cums" I echoed back, turning red.

I could feel myself getting wet talking to this stranger. The thought of doing something he told me to do turned me on more than I thought possible.

"You forgot something at the end, Lisa," he told me.

"Forgot something at the end? I replied with exactly what you told me to say."

"You need to say it and end it with my first name," he told me.

"I don't know your first name. Remember, you would not tell me what it was," I replied.

"You need to work on your listening skills, Lisa. My first name is Pop. Now tell me what you are going to do."

"I will wake up my husband by putting his dick into my mouth and sucking him until he cum; Pop. Happy now?" I replied, being snarky again.

I realized my tone was a little condescending, but I was annoyed at how he talked to me. Why I was still having this conversation was a mystery.

"There is no reason to take that tone with me, girl. But, since you think his cum will taste gross, I want you to catch it in your hand, and when he stops cumming, I want you to taste it.

"If it's as gross as you think, you can wash your hand; otherwise, I want you to lick it clean.

"Make sure you are looking into his eyes before you do. It will show him how much you love him. Do you understand, Lisa?

The image of me licking Kens' cum out of my hand was causing my juices to soak my panties thoroughly. I slipped my hand down inside my jogging pants and ran my middle finger lightly over my panties.

Oh God, if I keep doing this, I will cum, I thought.

"Lisa, are you still there?" Pop typed.

I realized that I had been rubbing my pantie-covered pussy for several minutes. I had completely forgotten about our conversation, so I quickly replied. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Pop," I replied. Calling him Pop felt weird, but I realized it increased my excitement the more I typed it.

"Good girl, I am glad I could help you and your marriage. But, before you go to follow your directions, why don't you give me your email so I can ask you later how things went?"

I thought about it for a minute, entered my email address into the chat before I could change my mind, and closed the window.

I was humoring him. So I told myself as I stood up and stretched.

Ken was asleep on his back in bed as I walked into our bedroom. I walked over to the bed and moved the covers down carefully so as not to wake him too soon.

Looking at his boxers, I saw the tip of his dick poking through the flap in the front. I climbed into the bed and leaned over his waist. Before I could chicken out, I pulled his dick out of his boxers and started gently licking it.

Ken moved a little but kept snoring, so I got braver and kissed the head and shaft, watching as he grew in my hand. I glanced up at Ken to ensure he was still asleep before I put his growing dick into my mouth and started sucking and licking it.

It only took a few minutes before he had grown to his full length of seven inches. I felt proud that I could get about 4 inches of his cock into my mouth before I started gagging.

As I got more comfortable doing this, I started moving my head back and forth.

I pulled the dick out of my mouth when my head was back so I could lick the head before trying to force his dick into my throat.

As I sucked his dick, I slipped my hand into the front of my pajamas to play with myself. I could not believe that talking with a stranger in a chat room would lead to me following his instructions. Instead, I realized that sucking on Ken's dick had gotten me hotter than I can ever remember being.

At some point, while I was bobbing up and down on his dick, Ken woke up. I noticed his snoring had stopped, and I looked up and saw his eyes as I sucked his dick.

"That feels amazing, babe," he told me, running his hands through my hair. His complement felt better than I thought, so I tried harder to get more of him into my mouth.

I noticed that he was starting to breathe faster and felt his hands tighten on the side of my head.

"If you keep this up, I will cum," Ken warned me.

Remembering what Mr. Thompson had said, I sucked harder on Ken's dick until I felt it swell before pulling my mouth off and jacking him off into my hand.

Ken shot four strong streams of cum into my hand, filling it before he slumped back into the bed, breathing heavily.

I waited a few seconds for him to look back down at me before sticking my middle finger into the pool of cum in my hand. Then, I twirled my fingertip around to get it covered and pushed my finger into my mouth before losing my nerve.

I didn't know what to expect, but the taste was not that bad. Then, as Ken watched me, I started licking his cum from my palm until it was all gone.

"Holy shit Beth. That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. First, waking me up sucking my dick, and then you ate cum off your hand like a slut. I know that I might regret asking this but why? I have begged you to go down on me for a couple of years, and you always said it was gross," Ken asked.

"I was trying to think of a way to tell you to thank you for all the extra work you have been doing lately. I don't know why I didn't do this for you before. You felt great in my mouth, and your cum tastes a lot better than I thought it would," as I responded to Ken, I reached down to his dick again.

I gently traced my fingers up the shaft and around the bottom of the cock head before repeating. Ken was hard again in a few short minutes, and I pulled off my sweats and squatted over his dick.

I lined up his dick with my pussy and slid down in a single stroke. I was so wet that he slipped in without any resistance. I leaned forward so that he could play with my breasts as I rode his dick.

It only took a few strokes of his dick before I was cumming myself. Ken held me until I came down, then gently flipped me over, lifted my legs toward my head, and started fucking me hard.

"I don't know what has gotten into you this morning, but I like it," Ken said with a massive grin as he continued to drive his cock into my body.

After a few minutes, he pulled his cock out and put his face into my soaked cunt. He slid his ring finger inside, cupping his finger to hit my G-Spot as he quickly fingerfucked me. He knew exactly how to get me off as he alternated between sucking my clit and fingering me. Finally, right before I came, he pulled away and slapped my ass.

"Get on your hands and knees, bitch" he told me with a smile. He knows I like to be called that when we have sex, it makes me feel naughty. But, most of the time, he doesn't. He thinks it's degrading.

I will say I was surprised at how he had taken charge and started fucking me hard. He is a gentle lover most of the time, but not today.

I got into the position. Ken leaned down and started licking me from my clit to my asshole. He did that a few times before he moved forward and slammed his cock inside.

This set off the orgasm he had denied me while finger-fucking me.

I could feel my juices running down my legs and knew a puddle would be underneath us. Ken reached around my sides and grabbed my enlarged breasts. Twisting and pulling on the nipples as he fucked me.

"Oh fuck, bitch. Common fuck me," he said as he got close to cumming. Then, after a few more strokes, I felt him cumming inside me, triggering a massive orgasm for me.

He rolled over to his side, pulling me with him to keep inside me. We lay together with his dick inside me until we had caught our breath, and his dick slid out. Ken kissed me and went to the bathroom, leaving me on the bed with my legs slightly spread.

I ran my hands over my stomach feeling the bump that was our child as I felt Ken's cum start to slide out of my pussy onto my leg. I glanced at the bathroom to ensure Ken was not looking before I slipped my fingers into my pussy. When I pulled them out, they were covered with our cum.

I looked at the mess briefly before sticking my fingers into my mouth, savoring the taste before moving them down to get more. It only took a few minutes to get all the cum into my mouth. I had just finished when Ken opened the bathroom door and stood looking at me.

"You look stunning lying there like that. I don't know what I ever did to deserve such a beautiful wife."

"Flattery will get you anything you want," I said as I started running my fingers around my left nipple.

"I wish I could, but I have to cover John's shift today," Ken said, frowning.