A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 01 - Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kept caressing her thighs as they watched her masturbate. Finally, she pulled her hand out of her shorts and started rubbing her breasts, staring intently at the movie.

Since the woman was not stopping them, they got braver, moved their hands under her shorts, and started fingering her, causing her to moan. She let them do what they wanted, and soon they got braver.

The man on her left grabbed her shorts and started tugging them down.

Without looking at anyone, the woman lifted her ass enough for them to pull her shorts and panties off.

The two men pulled her legs wide, sitting them on their laps. Then, getting no resistance, they started sliding more fingers around and into her pussy.

They grabbed one of her hands and placed it on their laps as she got wetter. She started stroking the outlines of their dicks for a few minutes before the men pulled down their pants to give her better access.

As she started jacking them off, one of the men behind her unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra, exposing her breasts to everyone.

Afterward, he began pulling on her nipples and roughly playing with her tits. Several hands were caressing her at this point, and she had the first of many orgasms.

The men moved her around and took turns fucking her and getting blowjobs. The last man to fuck her was a black man with a large cock hanging between his legs.

He pushed the woman to her knees and made her suck him until he was wet enough before turning her around and forcing his dick into her virgin ass.

He fucked her until she had a massive orgasm and dumped a large load of cum into her bowels. After that, she put her clothes on except her panties, which the black man kept, before leaving the theater and going home.

I was getting close to an orgasm, so I tried to slow things down by pulling harder on my nipples, but that didn't help.

I thought about what I was to do if I wanted to cum and decided that it was not too high of a price, so I took the picture.

Can I cum, Pop? I asked as I sent the picture to him.

I found another story about a married woman who went out with her friends for a girl's night out. Unfortunately, they all got a little wasted, and on the way to the bathroom, she entered the men's room by mistake.

Before she could leave, a group of men came in and found her. Pretending to help her escape the restroom, they maneuvered her into a stall and took turns fucking her before walking out, leaving her on the floor.

She was rescued by some nameless guy and taken to one of her friends. That girlfriend helped her get cleaned up, and while talking, one thing led to another.

Her friend made her get on her knees and lick her pussy in the restroom until the other woman came.

Afterward, she was made to lick and suck several more women before her friend took her out of the club and dropped her off at her hotel.

I still had not heard from Pop, so I looked for the final story I was to read.

I found one about a woman who went camping with her family. They had all turned in for the night when she had to take a piss. She tried to get her husband to go with her, but he wouldn't wake up, so she decided to go independently.

She walked through the campsites to the main building and entered the women's restroom. She had just finished when she heard something moving around.

When she didn't get an answer, she opened her stall door and washed her hands. She had finished drying them and opened the main entrance when she heard moaning coming from the men's room.

Being curious, she walked over after listening at the door and glanced around to ensure no one was watching before she pulled the door open and stuck her head inside.

She saw a nude woman on a leash in front of the urinals with her legs spread and her head pushed back against the urinal, licking a man's asshole as she jacked his dick off. He was an older man, maybe in his late fifties, six feet tall, slightly overweight, but still very muscular.

There was another couple fucking next to the younger woman. A large black man pounded an older woman with large breasts from behind.

The woman on her knees was twenty-something, with medium-sized sagging breasts.

As the wife watched the action, she got excited and moved a hand down into her shorts, fingering her pussy.

The man getting the rim job pulled away from the kneeling woman and started shooting cum over her face and chest. He stroked the younger woman's hair until the black guy fucking the older woman shot a massive load of cum into her cunt.

When he pulled his large dick out of her, the wife saw rivers of cum running down the older woman's legs. Next, the black man pulled the younger woman behind the older one by her leash and pushed her face into the messy cunt.

She cleaned up the older woman licking cum out of her cunt and off her legs. Then, the black man and older woman switched places, and while the man was getting cleaned up, the older woman put on a giant strapon.

The older woman positioned the younger woman onto her hands and knees. When she was in position, the older woman pushed the younger woman's face inside a urinal and started fucking her hard.

While watching all of this, the wife started to cum herself. She was just coming down when she felt a hand on her arm, spinning her around. A young man stood behind her and demanded the wife blow him.

He unzipped his shorts and pulled out his cock. He pushed down on the wife's shoulders, forcing her to her knees. Then, grabbing the back of her head, he pushed his dick into her mouth. After he came in her mouth, he pulled her by her hair over to the others. He high-fived the black man who pushed the wife down on her knees beside the young woman.

The older woman pulled the dildo out of the young slut and forced the wife to lick it before pushing it into her throat. While the wife was forced to deep-throat the fake dick, the black man got behind the younger woman and started fucking her hard, filling her with his cum.

The young man had stripped and walked around the group taking pictures and stroking his dick.

The older woman pulled the strapon off and told the wife to finish getting undressed. When the wife was nude, the woman made her get on her back on the nasty bathroom floor. Once on the floor, the older woman sat on the wife's face, holding the wife's legs up in the air. The young man stopped taking pictures, knelt between the wife's legs, and fucked her.

The three men took turns fucking the wife, filling her sloppy cunt with cum despite her protests. Finally, the wife started having multiple small orgasms leading to a massive one as the black man fucking her and filled her cunt with his cum.

The older woman sitting on the wife's face came squirting her juices all over the face and chest of the wife, who was licking her.

As they finished fucking the wife, the men had the younger female suck their dicks clean. Then, when they all had finished fucking the wife, they repositioned the younger female over to the wife, putting them in a 69 position.

They forced them to suck the cum from the other woman's cunt before letting the wife off the floor.

They took some more pictures of the wife performing various acts before the last one, where she sucked the large cock of the black man while she jerked his dick, drinking his cum.

They had the woman shower, and when they were clean and dry, the older woman told the wife to return to her campsite. However, they would not give her back her clothes and said she had better hurry back to her tent if she didn't want anyone else to see her.

The wife returned to her campsite without being seen and climbed into bed with her husband.

It was at this point that Pop replied.

Well, Lisa, I am at a loss here.

I am trying to find a word to describe a nude woman with her fingers in her cunt, asking a stranger if she can cum.

Do you have any ideas?

It was getting hard to think. My need to cum was taking over everything. Holding myself on edge was taking almost all of my willpower.

I guess she would be a slut. I answered back

Are you a slut Lisa?

Absolutely not! I am a good girl, I responded.

Really Lisa? I understand this is new for you, but you are, by your definition, a slut. You need to be honest with yourself and stop rationalizing your behavior.

Are you a slut?

I repeated that I was not a slut, but I knew it was not true. Everything that I had done today and the fact I was asking someone else to give me permission to cum kept running through my mind. Maybe I was being a little slutty.

Before I changed my mind, I answered back.

I guess I am a little slutty.

I need you to answer the question correctly, Lisa. Make sure I understand what you are and what you want my permission for.

I am a slut, Pop. Please let me cum, I texted, trembling as I typed.

On one condition Slut, take your fingers out of your cunt, and spread your vaginal juices on your nipples and cheeks.

After you do that, I want you to take a picture of yourself.

You are to insert two fingers into your cunt as far as they go, pull them out, and put them in your mouth while pulling on your nipples.

You are to repeat this until you cum.

When you calm down, I want you to scoop any cum that leaks out of you and put that on your breasts, rubbing it in, before taking another picture when you are done.

Send all the pictures to me after you finish. Understand?

Yes, Pop, thank you so much, I texted, relieved I could cum.

I spread my juices on my nipples and put more on my cheeks, getting closer to a massive orgasm every time I put my fingers inside myself. I took the picture and then started finger fucking myself, licking my fingers clean every few minutes.

It took longer to cum than if I had just fingered myself, but I almost passed out when I came. After I calmed down, I pulled my soaked fingers out of my cunt. Then, as instructed, I spread my juices all over my breasts.

By the time I had gotten my juices off my thighs and legs, my breasts glistened, and I smelled like pussy.

I took another picture and sent both of them to Mr. Thompson.

After I sent the pictures, I looked at all of them. I could see my progression from shy wife to wanton slut, all in a little over an hour.

I was shocked at my behavior, and now that I was not as horny, I felt ashamed. My phone dinged.

Very good slut. You look so fucking hot in these pictures.

I think we are on our way to getting your sex life back. I want you to finish reading the stories and send me a report, giving me the links for the stories you read and what you liked about each one.

I want to know if some aspect of the story got you hotter than another.

Let me ask you a question; how do you feel about what you did today?

I sat there thinking about how the requests had started simple and became more demanding and how horny I got following directions from a stranger.

There has been something missing in my life. I thought I had lost my looks, with Ken not wanting to touch me for the last few months. With the stress of work, I had gotten a little depressed.

But today was different. I had felt alive and wanted more than I had in a long time. I also realized that even after the massive orgasm I had, I was still very horny.

I decided to be honest and replied.

I don't know how I feel. Part of me is afraid of how excited I got following your directions and how easy it was to forget my beliefs.

Another part is mad that I let you direct my actions and that I listened to you at all.

I am also the most excited and turned-on I have ever been.

I don't know if that makes sense to you.

I waited for him to respond. A few minutes felt like forever, but my phone dinged again.

Lisa, I would not want to play this game with you if you weren't a little afraid.

You are getting excited about the anonymous nature of the game.

Do you want to keep playing? Please understand I don't have time for you if you don't want to play.

If you decide to stop, I understand, and I will not contact you again, nor will I answer anything you send me after you make this decision.

The decision is yours, but it is one that you need to make now.

Game? I texted, trying to understand what he was saying.

He replied almost immediately.

That is as good a description of what we are doing as anything else.

The idea of what we had done was just a game that excited me more than I thought it would. It was like role-playing.

I hesitated a bit before I answered.

Honestly, I am both afraid and excited simultaneously, and I can't think of another time in my life when I felt so alive.

I don't want to do anymore, but I don't want to stop.

I would like to continue playing the game. If it gets too much, I will stop later.

His response took longer this time. Lisa was worried that he had gotten busy with something else.

I am glad that you feel this way.

You are to dress as usual but not clean yourself before bed tonight.

If Ken says anything about it, tell him you were thinking about him all day, making you horny.

If he wants to fuck, you are to give him a blow job, but you are not to fuck him. Instead, tell him you are sore or whatever comes to mind.

When you go down on him, you are to swallow his cum.

You are not allowed to cum unless you ask me for permission.

I will talk to you tomorrow, my little slut.

I was a little worried as I read the text. It seemed like Pop was extending his control to more of my life. After deciding how I felt about this, I dressed and worked around the house until Ken got home.

He ate dinner and afterward kissed me and went to bed exhausted. When he was asleep, I got up and emailed Mr. Thompson about the stories I had read.

I realized the ones where the woman was coerced into sex acts by others were the ones that really made me hot.

My favorite was the one with the woman in the rest area, allowing complete strangers to use her without seeing them know who they were.

After sending the email, I took a hot bath. When I got out, I checked my email one more time.

There was a response from Pop.

I am proud of you for following directions, Lisa!

I will read the stories tomorrow when I get time.

I promised that I would help with your car seat and crib questions. I have a friend who specializes in these things and gives me advice. He sent me the model numbers below and said if you need more help, he would be happy to talk to you.

Thanks so much for today and your help. Tell your friend I said thanks too. I replied before shutting down my computer.

I quietly got into bed next to Ken and thought about my day as I fell asleep.