A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 01 - Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw my expression and quickly said. "It's only for a few more months, and the baby will be here. Then, after six weeks, you can return to work, and I can stop working so much overtime."

Ken smiled at me and ruffled my hair as I went into the bathroom to clean myself up. When I finished, he had just finished putting on his shoes in the living room.

"Do you want me to fix you something to eat?" I asked.

"Sorry, babe, I don't have time. I slept in later than I should have, but don't regret how you woke me up," he said with a grin as he kissed me and left for work.

I cleaned up the kitchen and started cleaning around the house. I had just finished folding a load of clothes when I heard my computer ding letting me know I had an email.

The email was from Pop, and I hovered over the link, trying to decide whether I wanted to open it. Finally, curiosity won out, and I clicked to open the message.

Lisa,

It was very nice talking to you this morning. I hope you found our conversation helpful with your current problem.

Did you do as instructed?

What did Ken say?

How do you feel about what you did?

Pop

As I read the email, I found myself conflicted. On the one hand, Pop seemed like he was helpful, and since I was a stranger, I found that attitude refreshing.

I have not had many people help me out in life, and for him to stop even a small part of his day from talking to me felt good. But, on the other hand, he seemed very demanding and wanted me to follow his directions.

I had to admit that I had gotten excited by our conversation this morning. I followed Pop's instructions with Ken, which resulted in possibly the best sex I had ever had.

Just sitting here thinking about how I had followed a stranger's instructions and had done something I never wanted to do excited me, so I decided to reply.

Hi Pop,

Thank you so much for your time this morning and for listening to me whine about my life. I did what you had asked me to.

I went into the bedroom, and Ken was still in bed asleep, so I pulled the covers back and woke him up by sucking and licking him.

When he came, I caught it in my hand, and while he watched, I put my finger into the puddle of cum and then licked my finger.

I was amazed; I loved the taste of Ken's cum. Still looking into his eyes, I ate the rest of his cum. He flipped me over and fucked me like he did before I got pregnant.

I think the orgasm I had was one of the best in my life. So again, thank you for your help.

Lisa,

I reread the email to ensure I was okay with sharing this with a stranger before clicking on send.

While I waited for his response, I checked the rest of my email, I had just started to get up when I got a response from Pop.

Lisa,

Glad I could help you, and I am proud of you for having the strength to allow me to help you to follow your desires. I have a few more questions for you, though.

Did you get excited when we were chatting earlier?

If so, why did you get turned on?

Did you get turned on sucking Ken's dick?

I want you to be completely honest with yourself and me here. If you aren't, this will not help you or make your sex life with Ken what you want it to be.

I am waiting for your response.

Pop

I didn't know if I should respond to him or not. The conversation was getting more personal than I wanted to have with a stranger, or even Ken, for that matter.

While growing up, my mom and dad were very strict and would not let me take sex education. My mom told me that sex was dirty and good girls didn't think or talk about it.

When I went to college, I stayed away from parties and social events until I was a senior because I didn't want to be pressured to have sex. I wanted to save that for the man I married.

I was out at a coffee shop working on a paper for a class when I looked up and saw Ken. He was looking for a place to sit, and when our eyes met, I felt a shock run through me.

I didn't know who he was, but I knew that he was the one I wanted to marry. So I smiled at him and motioned to the seat across from me. He smiled and sat down.

"Thanks. I was worried that I would have to stand until someone left. Hi, my name is Ken," he said, extending his hand as he sat down across from me.

"Lisa. I could use some company and a break from homework," I told him, shaking his hand.

We talked for an hour about all kinds of things, and before he left, I gave him my number. It took him a few days to call me, and I didn't think I could eat anything while waiting.

He apologized for not calling right back, and we started dating. Six months after graduating, we were married and decided to have a baby not long afterward.

If Pop could help me return to the feeling I had with Ken when we got married, it may be worth sharing intimate details with him.

Hi Pop,

This is hard for me to talk about. My family thinks sex is dirty, and it was never talked about other than some fundamental things my mother told me.

I did get excited this morning when we were chatting. No one had ever had that kind of conversation with me. The fact that a stranger was having that and wanting me to follow his directions made it more so.

I felt naughty and wrong, which is why I got excited. Yet, when I was sucking on Ken, the feeling was more substantial than our chat.

I got very wet, and when I licked his cum out of my hand, I felt downright nasty. I could not stop myself.

Lisa,

I sent the email and fixed myself a sandwich and some chips for lunch. After lunch, I returned to my computer and found a response from Mr. Thompson.

Lisa,

Thanks for being honest with me, and I am glad that our little talk earlier was exciting for you.

If you want, I will continue to help you get your sex life to be what you want it to be. But, if you want my help, I need you to do some things for me.

At the bottom of this link is my cell number. I want you to take a picture of yourself as you are right now and send it to me.

Pop

I reread the email.

There is no fucking way I am going to do this, I thought as I closed the email.

The more I thought about it, the more pissed I became, so I walked away from my computer.

The little pervert will not get me to take pictures of myself as he told me to. So I went upstairs and took a shower, and as the hot water cascaded off my body, I relaxed and started thinking about what I had done this morning with Ken.

But a funny thing happened as I continued to think about what he had said; I was getting excited. I slipped a finger into my pussy, sliding it in and out, while the other hand found my breasts, tugging and twisting my nipples.

I had another finger inside myself as I built towards an orgasm in no time. Then, I came hard, pulling my left nipple painfully out from the breast while twisting it.

I was shaking so hard that I had to sit down on the shower seat until I calmed down.

What was wrong with me? I wondered.

I had let a complete stranger talk me into sucking my husband off. The memory of the blowjob and the fact that I was told to do it was enough for me to have a massive orgasm.

I felt nasty and sick but, at the same time, very horny. I left the shower and put on clean underwear before grabbing my sheer robe and wrapping it around myself.

I looked in the mirror at myself. You could see the patterns of my bra and matching panties. Unfortunately, the robe also did little to hide the swell of my belly.

Not bad looking for a pregnant lady, I thought as I walked out of the room and went to my computer.

I am just going to humor him a little more, I rationalized. Before I could talk myself out of it, I took a picture of myself sitting at my computer and texted the image to the number Mr. Thompson had given me.

In the picture, I had stuck out my tongue as a small act of rebellion against being asked to take the image in the first place. The angle of the picture and the lighting made it hard to see under the robe.

Besides, he wouldn't see much with it closed up to my neck.

Less than a minute after sending the picture, my phone buzzed with his reply.

I thought we were past this, Lisa.

You were going to be honest and follow directions.

If you want my help, I want you to walk over to a window and retake the picture. Then, open the top of the robe a little more and unbutton at least the top three buttons.

I should be able to see the swells of your breasts in the picture.

I reread the text and decided that three buttons were not that much since I had already gone this far and still had my bra on. However, the window part made me very nervous.

There were people across the street that I could see from the window, and I was afraid someone would see me posing. Yet, the fear of getting caught excited me the more I thought about it.

It's too bright to see in the window clearly, I rationalized as I decided to take the pictures.

I stood up and unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of the robe, and walked over to the window. I could see the robe hanging open down to the middle of my stomach.

Glancing outside and not seeing anyone. I quickly took a picture of myself before walking away from the window. You can see most of my bra-covered breasts in this picture. I noticed that the light behind me had turned the robe almost transparent.

I waited a few minutes for the courage to send the picture.

Now or never, I told myself, and before I could change my mind, I sent the new photo to Pop.

Much better, Lisa, but I think we need to go a little further to get you past your shyness.

Take off your bra and retake the same picture for me.

I looked at the instructions and swallowed. Ken was the only man who had seen my breasts, and I didn't know if I wanted to do this, so I texted him.

I am sorry, but I have only let Ken see me nude, and I don't think I can do this.

He replied right away.

It is a big step, but it's easier than you think. No one but you and I will know about the pictures.

Tell you what, let's have your body decide. Take your finger and put it inside your pussy.

If you are wet, take the picture because your subconscious mind wants to do this. But, on the other hand, if you are not, we will stop this.

I hesitated for a minute, thinking. Is this exciting for me?

Maybe there was something wrong with me. Good girls don't take risqué pictures of themselves and send them to a stranger. But, I decided that I had to know and put my hand inside my panties and pushed my index finger into my pussy.

I was shocked to find out that I was soaked. Oh my God, this is turning me on. Looking at the text again, I decided I wanted to do this, took off my bra, and retook the picture as instructed.

You could now see my breasts through the gown and my engorged nipples pushing out the fabric almost an inch.

I texted the image to Pop and waited for him to respond. It only took a few seconds for his reply.

That's a good girl.

Since you took the picture, it's safe to assume that you are wet and that your body at least wants to keep going.

Take another picture with the robe only fastened at your waist. After that picture, I want you to lean forward until bent over parallel to the floor.

Take the picture from that position no matter what is visible. Make sure you look directly into the camera as well. I want to see the expression on your face.

I drank a bit of my coffee, trying to stall and make up my mind, but I was only kidding. I knew I would continue; I just couldn't stop myself.

I unbuttoned the robe except for a single button at my waist and took a picture. Then I bent over as instructed and took the other image.

I stood back up and looked at the picture. The robe had fallen open, pushed out by my breasts. You could see my large breasts hanging down, along with my bare stomach and flushed face.

I could not believe how erotic the picture looked, and with the angle you, it looked like the only thing I had on was the sheer open robe. So I texted the shot and waited, sitting on the floor under the window.

Good girl.

I hope you can see how hot you look in the pictures.

Since you can't see your panties, I want you to take them off and retake the picture of you bending over in front of the window again. Then take another one, making sure to spread your legs wide.

I want you to change the angle of the picture and take it more to one side so I can see your legs better.

Take a picture and hold this position for two minutes before taking another one.

I will be looking at the timestamps. If you moved from the position or took them closer together than two minutes, I will be very disappointed with you.

I started shaking a little, but I followed his instructions, taking off my panties and retaking his requested pictures. In the retake, my breasts and pregnant belly had pushed the robe open again as they hung down.

I changed the camera's angle enough you could see my thighs clearly and took another picture.

As instructed, I stayed in that position and looked at the time on my phone until the two minutes were up before taking the second picture.

I sat on the floor and looked at the three pictures. The first one really didn't look that different than the other one, but the last two were shocking.

I could see the silhouette of my spread legs and pubic hair and the park across the street in the background. I sent both pictures and waited for Mr. Thompson to respond.

It took a few minutes for the photos to upload and a few more before he responded.

Very nice, Lisa,

I must say you have the nicest set of tits I have seen in a long time.

Let's take a few more pictures, shall we? First, I want you to open the front of your robe and pull the fabric behind your breasts. Then, squat down in front of the window and take a picture.

The robe should cover your thighs but not your pussy.

In the following picture, I want you to spread your legs as wide as possible and still squat. The robe is to be behind you, so it doesn't cover anything.

I want you to spread your pussy lips so I can see the pink between them in the picture.

Take another picture with your fingers interlaced behind your head, pushing your breasts forward.

In the last one, you will be utterly nude on your hands and knees, facing the camera, so your breasts hang down.

All of the pictures are to be in front of the same window.

This was getting out of hand. I was so excited that the tops of my thighs were wet with my vaginal juices. I got into position, took the pictures as Mr. Thompson had instructed, and quickly sent them before I could change my mind.

I sat in the kitchen, shaking from excitement or nerves, and waited until he responded, glancing at my phone every few minutes for a reply.

Excellent Lisa!

You have a lot of potential and are getting good at following directions.

Do you have a mirror you can put behind you?

I have a long dressing mirror hanging on the wall in my bedroom that should work well.

Feeling very slutty I stood up and walked in front of the window before walking into my bedroom to get it, all without putting my robe back on.

I got even wetter thinking about how anyone walking by who glanced in would see me walking around nude.

I have a dressing mirror in my room; what would you like me to do with it? I asked.

He quickly responded.

That would be perfect!

Place it against the wall next to the window. Then get on your hands and knees facing away from the window.

Spread your legs and take a picture of you looking over your shoulder into the mirror. You should be able to see your face, ass, pussy, and hanging tits in the picture.

Move around until you get a good shot, and remember to ensure I can see the park in the background.

After returning to the living room, I put the mirror next to the window and moved it around before getting on the floor with my ass facing it. I spread my legs, excited to see that my juices started running down my legs.

I took a picture as instructed but added my own touch when I was in position. I made sure Pop could see inside my pussy by pulling on the lips until they hung open a little, and I put on my best come and fuck me face.

After I was satisfied with the picture, I sent it and sat on the floor waiting for his response.

You did better than I thought, my girl.

You are one of the most beautiful women I have seen. I have one more thing for you to do today.

Below are a few links to online porn stories. I want you to click on the links and look around the sites.

You must read four stories between the sites. I want you to put one of your hands on your pussy and rub your clit. You can use the other hand to navigate the stories and rub your tits.

Here is where you have a decision to make. If you get excited enough rubbing yourself and reading the stories that you need to cum, you are to send me a picture of your fingers in your cunt while holding the camera to see it's you.

You are to cover nothing up in the picture, Lisa.

You are not allowed to cum until I respond to the text message.

After you finish, I want you to send me the links to the stories you decided to read, and we will talk about them next time.

The links he sent me were to adult story parts of several websites. They dealt with submission and various themes, including bondage, public nudity, having sex in public places, humiliation, married women used by strangers, etc.

I looked through the different stories and found at least a hundred from which to choose. Some stories were very short, and quite a few had storylines that would never happen in real life.

I ended up opening the first one I thought might be interesting. It was about an older married woman who went to a rest area after dark and snuck into the men's room.

She went into an empty stall and removed all her clothes, putting them in a bag to keep them clean. She put a face mask on not to see anything and knelt on the stall floor with her legs facing the door.

She opened the stall door and waited for a stranger to find her when in position. She didn't have to wait long and ended up sucking and fucking a line of truck drivers. After caring for everyone, she removed the mask, dressed, and went home to her family.

What excited me most was that she put her clothes on over her cum covered body.

I was getting very excited both from the stories and the fingers I was pushing into my pussy.

I read the following story about a young wife who went to an adult theater to see what it was like. She purchased a ticket from the leering attendant and sat in a row in the middle of the theater.

The film was about many college girls having sex on the beach with guys they had met at a party. The movie was turning the woman on, and when a scene where a white woman was sucking the dicks of three black men came on, she slipped her hand into her shorts and started fingering her pussy.

While engrossed in the movie and fingering herself, a group of men moved closer to where she sat and surrounded her.

An older man sat on her left, while a younger man sat on her right. They ran their hands up and down her legs until they reached the bottom of her shorts.