A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 07 - Donna's Toy

Story Info
Lisa must pay for teasing Jake.
10.6k words
4.55
6.5k
10

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning against my car, I stood there trembling, my arms wrapped around my stomach, holding myself until I calmed down. It seemed that it had only been a few minutes when I saw Donna approaching with her brother.

"Ready slut?" Donna asked as she approached me while Jake walked to another car.

"I guess," I replied with a slight tremble.

"Get in," Donna smiled, pulling open my passenger door.

I sat in the driver's seat, and remembering my instructions, I pulled my skirt up so my bare ass was on the seat.

"You are one kinky bitch," Donna commented as she watched me. I glanced over at her and blushed.

"Follow Jake. We will drop your car off at a park and ride, and you will ride with us for a little while."

I started my car and followed her brother out of the parking lot.

"Roll your skirt up so I can see your pussy, Slut," she said.

I took one hand off the wheel and bunched my skirt under my stomach. Donna put one of her hands on my leg and slowly moved it toward my pussy. The slow movement of her hand on my leg was getting me hot. Unconsciously, I spread my legs as much as possible, allowing her access.

"When Pop asked me to return your clothes, I was slightly surprised. He said you were playing games with him. He gives you tasks."

Donna's hand reached my outer lips.

"And you do them, regardless of what the game was."

"I was interested in the games, so Pop showed me some pictures and videos you had made. I was surprised when he said you haven't met him."

One of her fingers trailed up my thigh, gently touching my outer lips, sending shivers.

"It made me wonder. What kind of woman," Donna slipped a finger just inside my pussy, parting my labia.

"Would play games with someone she has never met," she touched my clit, eliciting a moan from me.

"A smart, professional woman who is married and pregnant with her husband's child," Donna pinched my clit, causing me to shudder.

The constant humiliation mixed with Donna touching me was driving me crazy.

I breathed a sigh of relief when she moved her hand off my leg, which was short-lived when she grabbed my right nipple and pinched it.

"I asked him why a woman would behave this way. Do you know what Pop said?"

"No."

"He said some people are just submissive. They don't feel fulfilled unless controlled by someone with a stronger will. Once the submissive finds someone, they latch onto that person and will do almost anything to keep that relationship going."

Donna released my nipple and looked out her window.

"It made a twisted kind of sense when he said it."

Turning back to me, she slowly worked a finger inside my pussy.

"To think, I was pissed about having to work today," Donna said. I was so wet her finger made a squishing sound as it moved in and out.

"Today is Jake and my 18th birthday. We would have an all-day party, but the manager wouldn't let us off."

She laughed, pulling her finger out of my wet box and sucking on it.

"So that you know, I wasn't going to give you back your outfit. I got pissed because I thought you were just jerking Jake around. It wasn't until the talk with Pop that I understood why you acted as you were. Long story short, Pop said that I could have you for the next few hours as payment for your clothes.

" Who knew when I started my shift, I would end up owning a hot little slut for a few hours as a birthday present."

I glanced at Donna and shivered at the predatory look she had. She smiled and pushed two fingers inside me, sliding them in and out rapidly.

"Pop has placed limits on the activities. Anything that would harm you, the child, your family, or your employment is off-limits. He also said that you can't cum without permission."

I was breathing harder as she brought me closer and closer to an orgasm. All the teasing and humiliation and not being able to cum was getting to me. Just before I had a massive orgasm, Donna pulled her hand back and licked her fingers clean.

"Jake was right. You do taste good," she said, slowly pushing her fingers into her mouth and licking them clean.

"Ok, here are the rules for tonight. The one about having an orgasm still holds.

"Also, you will do anything that Jake wants you to do, no matter how kinky or bizarre."

She saw the panicked look on my face.

"Don't worry. Jake won't want to do anything that will break the other rules Pop gave me. After he finishes with you, it's my turn, and I will warn you that I have a very twisted mind.

"At the end of tonight, we will bring you back to your car, and you can go home."

"If you decide not to do something, I will send a few pictures and one video of you begging me to fuck you to your husband. Any questions?"

I thought about it and realized I wasn't in a good position, but I hoped Donna would understand.

"I understand, but I have a request. I had never cheated on my husband before the blowjob I gave the guy at the bookstore. I will give Jake a blowjob if he wants, but I don't want to fuck him. You must understand I love my husband, and this game is getting out of control."

She seemed to think my request over before shaking her head.

"Sorry Slut, but my brother will get to act out every perverted dream and fantasy he has. Call it my birthday present to him, and honestly, he needs to let off some steam before he cracks."

Donna realized we were at the car park, reached over, and tweaked my right nipple.

"Time to go," Donna said, getting out of the car with my jacket.

I looked around outside and didn't see anyone around. With the sun going down, I hoped that no one driving by would be able to see my blouse. I locked my car and hurried over to Jake's car. As I approached, he climbed out and hugged his sister.

"Thanks so much for this, Sis," Jake told her while handing her the keys. He looked me up and down before opening the rear door for me.

I glanced at Donna, and seeing no support, I walked over to the car and started to get into the back seat.

"Hold on Slut," Donna said.

I turned around and looked at her.

"Bitches don't wear clothes in the back seat. Take all your clothes off," she demanded, holding her hand.

Looking around, I quickly pulled my skirt and blouse off before moving to the back seat.

"Stop," Jack said as I bent over to get into the car.

I started to stand back up.

"I never told you to move slut. Bend back over."

I bent back over and felt him pushing and pulling on the base of the butt plug.

"What the hell is this?" he asked.

"It's a butt plug, Jake. I told you this bitch was kinky," Donna said before I could say anything.

He played with the plug briefly before telling me to get into the car.

I heard Jake give his sister a high-five before getting into the car beside me.

"Sit in the middle seat and put your seat belt on bitch."

"Scoot toward the edge of the seat and spread your legs," Jake said.

After I was in position, Jake grabbed my left leg and pulled it over, spreading my legs wider. I sat with my eyes closed and my hands resting on the seat on either side as Jake started playing with my breasts pulling and twisting my nipples.

"What the hell is this?" Jake asked, holding his hand up. I could see it was wet and looked sticky.

Glancing at my nipple, I noticed it was leaking a little.

"I am pregnant, and my breasts are starting to make milk for the baby," I said, blushing.

"Cool," he said, tugging and pulling on my nipples.

I turned my head and looked outside the car as we drove. Thankfully it was getting dark and difficult to see inside other cars, so I was less worried that someone would see me. Jake moved one of his hands over my stomach to my pussy and started flicking my clit, causing me to jump each time he did.

Ignoring what he was doing, I was caught by surprise when I felt Jake dig his fingernails into my right nipple at the same time he flicked my clit. The combination caused sharp pains and jolts of sexual energy to flow from my pussy.

I was getting closer each time he did this, and I knew it was only a matter of a few more times and I would have the massive orgasm I had been denied for the last several hours.

"Careful, Jake," Donna said as she glanced back in the rearview mirror. "She is close to cuming and does not have permission."

Jake stopped for a few minutes letting my body cool down, before he bent forward and started licking my left nipple. After a few licks, he must have liked the taste because he pulled my nipple into his mouth and started sucking hard.

I groaned and found that I had put my hand behind his head to hold him on my nipple. After sucking for a few minutes, he moved to my other breast and repeated the process. I had stopped paying attention to the outside as Jake tried to nurse and was surprised when the interior light came on as Donna left the car.

She opened the trunk, pulling something out, before entering the car's passenger side and opening the door.

"Jake, let's move outside the car so there is more room for the slut to move around," she said, reaching for my hand to help me out.

I unbuckled the seat belt and slid toward her. Donna prevented me from getting out of the car when I reached the door. I felt Jake move close behind me and slip an arm around me to continue playing with my breasts.

Donna handed me a dog collar.

"Put this on bitch. The sign says you can't walk around without a leash," she giggled, pointing at a sign next to the car.

It read; all dogs must be on a leash.

I gave her a look, but remembering our agreement, I put on the collar. After she fastened it, Donna attached the leash and gently pulled me out of the car.

When I was out of the car, I noticed we were at a highway rest area. She saw my nervous look and patted me on the head.

"it's ok, bitch. This rest area is under construction. Since the construction team quit for the day, we have the entire place to ourselves."

Tugging the leash, I follow her towards the restrooms as Jake grabs a bag out of the trunk and locks the car. When we get to the building, Jake drops the bag, climbs a tree, and enters an open window higher up the building. A few minutes later, he opened the door to the building, and Donna pulled me in.

She hands the leash to her brother.

"Happy birthday, brother. The slut will do whatever you want her to do. Remember the rules I told you about earlier, especially her orgasm. Make her earn each one she gets," Donna said before walking to the bags he had been carrying and opening them.

"Thanks, Sis, this is the best present you ever gave me. I hope you enjoy your present as much as I am going to mine," he said, indicating the bags he had been carrying.

She opened the first bag and pulled out a light kit and other photographic equipment. From the second bag, she pulled out a state-of-the-art video camera.

"Oh, I think I will have all kinds of fun with this present," she said as she moved the equipment into the men's restroom.

While she was in there, Jake ran his fingers over my clit before moving them up and down my slit.

"Don't want the fire to go out before we have had a chance to play," he said.

"Turn around and face the outside slut. Put your hands on the door frame and spread your legs." I turned around and did as he asked.

"Now imagine a line of men outside looking at you standing nude in a rest area restroom hallway."

I was already turned on by everything in the restaurant, the ride here, and now Jake asking me to imagine men watching me be humiliated. I could feel my juices start to flow down my legs.

I felt so hot, and I was unsure how much more I could take before the orgasm I had been holding took over.

I felt him lean against me and lick my neck under the collar. I felt a shiver run down my spine and jumped a little when I felt his hand on the base of the butt plug again. He started pulling it out slowly before pushing it back in hard.

Every time Jake did that, I would grunt. It wasn't long before I noticed I was helping him fuck my ass with the plug by moving my hips in time with his hand. He kept it up, the wide part almost coming out before driving it back inside me.

I realized I was getting close to an orgasm while he fucked my ass with the plug. I never thought you could have an orgasm this way, but if I knew that if this kept up, the orgasm would be massive.

Just as I started to reach the peak, Jake slammed the plug inside and stepped away from me. I moaned and pushed my ass back, but he was too far away. I couldn't take it any longer and pulled my right hand off the door frame and moved it towards my pussy.

"What the hell are you doing," Jake yelled and smacked my ass with something.

"I never told you to let go of the door Bitch," he said, striking me again, sending sharp pains across my ass.

He struck me again, and I started sobbing and begging him to stop. I quickly moved my hands back to the door frame and waited for another blow, but when it did come, I relaxed a little.

He heard me mumbling.

"What the fuck are you saying bitch?" he asked, pushing his body against my ass, causing the pain to flare again from where he had struck me.

"I said I am sorry, sir, please stop hitting me. I didn't mean to let go of the door. I was not thinking. Please don't hit me. Please." I said a little louder.

"Don't break your toy, Jake. I may not be able to find another one, and the store may be pissed when we return it," I heard Donna chuckling as she returned to where we stood.

I felt Jake move away from me, then another hand more gently and softly caressing my ass.

"It's ok dear, he didn't break the skin," Donna assured me.

"Now you know he will punish you if you don't listen to him."

Her touch was calming, and before long, I had stopped trembling.

"Now, down to business."

"I'm going to shoot a movie with the equipment Jake gave me, and by movie, I mean a porno."

"You, Slut, will be the star. Since I plan on selling this to get into the industry's production side, I will ensure no one can identify you."

My objections died at her comment.

"Turn around slut and get on your knees," Donna said.

Jake helped me down as I knelt in front of Donna.

She handed me a mask.

It was almost a cartoonish version of a dog. Donna helped me put it on, and when I finished, she tugged and tried to pull it off.

"I think that will work slut. Now for the rest of the outfit. Get on your hands and knees and face forward."

Donna moved behind me and slowly pulled the butt plug from my ass. I felt her squirt something cold on my asshole before pushing something that felt a little larger.

She walked around to my face carrying the butt plug.

"Open your mouth, Slut," she demanded.

I clamped my mouth shut and shook my head.

"Jake, get behind the slut and whip her ass until she opens her mouth. Try not to leave any marks, please," she said.

"Last chance bitch," Donna said, wagging the butt plug in front of my face.

I still refused.

Donna sighed and looked over my shoulder. I tensed, expecting to be hit but was surprised when I felt him softly creasing my ass instead. He slipped his fingers down and started fucking my pussy with them.

I relaxed a little when suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my left buttock.

I opened my mouth to scream, and Donna shoved the butt plug into my mouth.

"Clean up your mess bitch," she said, holding the plug in my mouth, forcing me to gag.

I shot her a look and instantly regretted it when she glanced over my shoulder at Jake. "Hit the bitch again."

I felt two more sharp blows on my ass and decided that resisting was not worth the pain in my ass and quickly licked the plug clean.

"Good bitch, see, it's not hard. All you have to do is follow directions, and there is no pain."

When Donna felt it was clean enough, she pulled the plug out of my mouth and put it into a plastic bag.

"For when you leave," she said, patting me on the head.

"Now for the movie. Bitch, you will go outside with Jake, who will lead you in."

"For the movie, you are a pet and not allowed to stand unless told to do so."

"This means you are on hands and knees most of the move."

Donna waited a second to see if I had any questions and continued when I didn't object.

"Some commands are obvious; down means face on the floor with your ass in the air. Some orders might need explaining. Up, for instance, means on your knees. "

"If Jake wants you on your feet, he will say stand up."

"If he asks if you are excited or happy, you are to wag your ass."

"You are to listen to his commands and act on them instantly. If I stop filming because you don't do what you are told, you will leave here with a sore ass."

"Do you understand bitch?"

"Yes," I said, looking at the floor.

If Ken had been home tonight, I wouldn't have gone to the restaurant, lost my clothes, or been staring in my first porn movie. I know it's not fair, but I was mad at him. Somehow this was all his fault, and now I had to obey two strangers or get punished like a little kid.

Jake tugged on my leash, and I followed him out the door. At least he was going slow as he led me out and turned me around. With me being on my knees, it would be hard to keep up with him otherwise.

"Ok, we are going to start now. Remember what I told you slut. Action," Donna said as she stepped back into the building.

Jack started walking towards the door with me trailing behind him like a dog. He pulled it open when he reached the door and looked back at me.

"Come on, bitch, I have to use the restroom, and there is no one to watch you by the car."

Jake tugged on the leash, and I followed him in. As I crawled through the door behind him, I caught my reflection in the glass. I looked more like a cow than a dog, but I could see what Donna put in place of the butt plug.

I now had a tail like a real dog which moved when I did.

We entered the building, and I first noticed that dust covered the floor but otherwise clean. Jake led me into the men's room and had me sit next to him at the urinals while he pissed.

This room hadn't been remodeled yet and smelled of years of neglect and stale urine. The urinals were stained yellow, as was the wall around them.

The whole place made me sick, and I was on my hands and knees in the mess.

He turned to me when he finished with his cock hanging out of his pants

"Up bitch," he said, and I straightened up so my mouth was level with his waist.

"Now be a good bitch and clean up my cock," Jake said.

Seeing no other option, I opened my mouth so he could put his soft dick inside. I could taste a little of his urine, but the taste was not too bad.

I moved my head back and forth, taking his dick into my mouth.

I noticed that he kept growing as he got excited, and before long, I was taking almost 9 inches of cock into my mouth and throat as he fucked my face. As I felt him shake from his orgasm, he pulled his dick out of my mouth.

"Keep your mouth open bitch," he said, and holding my head, started shooting ropes of cum into my open mouth.

"Don't swallow bitch until I tell you to," he said as he filled my mouth with cum.

He finished and stepped away a little from my face

"Show us what you have, bitch," he said as he turned my head more toward the camera.

"You caught it all."

"You are such a good bitch," Jake said as he ruffled my hair.

" Good bitch. Down."

I dropped to my hands and knees, keeping my cum filled mouth open, and waited for his following command.

"Look at me bitch. Good bitch, you can swallow now," he said, petting my head.

I swallowed his cum, trying not to gag, and waited for the following command.

He dropped my leash and walked over to the stalls.

"Come here bitch," he said when he stopped in front of one whose door was gone.