A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 07 - Donna's Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked in the stall when I got next to him.

If I thought the urinals were nasty, this was worse. The toilet seat was gone, replaced by a piece of wood. The tank lid was also gone, and I could see the water in the tank. The stall looked and smelled like it had never been cleaned.

"Go on in, bitch," he said. I hesitated, and he raised his hand to smack my ass, so I quickly moved forward until I was in front of the toilet.

"Up bitch," he said, pulling the lease towards the wall.

I looked at the toilet again before I climbed onto it. When I got into position, my breasts hung over the water tank, and my legs rested on the wood covering the bowl.

"Stay, bitch," he said as he backed away.

In this position, my bare ass was facing the room. I waited for my following command.

I heard the sound of someone taking their clothes off and felt a hand on my ass before it slipped to touch my pussy. He pinched my clit, and I shuttered. As Jake played with me, I started getting wet again, and in no time, he was finger fucking me, making sloshing sounds as his fingers went in and out.

He pulled his hand out as I started moving toward my orgasm, causing me to groan.

"Don't worry bitch. I won't leave you hanging like that," he said, and I felt something blunt against my pussy.

He is trying to fuck me, I thought and started to rise off the toilet.

"Easy, bitch. Get back down bitch," Jake said as he pushed down hard on my upper back forcing my breasts into the cold water tank and soaking them.

I struggled to get up and felt him move to my left side, easily holding me down with one hand. I quickly found out where the other hand was when I felt a sharp pain in my ass.

He had hit me with his belt!

I could not believe it and froze, stunned that anyone would do such a thing. I felt several more hits until my ass and lower back were on fire.

I stopped struggling and lay there, letting the toilet tank support me with my breasts in the cold water. Jake sensed that I had given up, and he stopped whipping me and moved back behind me.

"Now bitch do you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

I mumbled something and felt him grab my clit and pinch it hard.

"Sorry. I didn't hear you bitch," he said.

"Yes, please fuck me. I want you to fuck me," I replied a little louder, hoping Jake would let go of my clit.

"Can I fuck you anywhere bitch," he asked, putting more pressure on my clit.

"You can fuck me anywhere you want. I don't care. Please just fuck me," I shouted, hoping Jake would let go of my clit.

He let my clit go and petted my pussy as he asked another question.

"Do you care if I let other people fuck you bitch?"

"Would you like that?" he asked.

I felt his fingers on either side of my clit, and I quickly answered before he hurt it anymore.

"Yes. Anyone you want fuck me."

"You don't sound like you want me to do this. Maybe I will just spend the next few hours adjusting your attitude."

"Would you like that bitch?"

"Please, just someone fuck me.

"Anybody you want.

"It's your birthday, after all," I said, hoping he would get this over with.

I didn't expect anyone else to be involved and thought this entire conversation was to help with the plot of his sister's video.

"Well, I am glad to own such a fucking horny bitch. Since you told anyone I wanted, I may have to bring some bitches over for you to play with too."

"That ok bitch?"

God, when was this going to end?

I felt his fingers tighten.

"Yes, I will play with anyone you bring over," I said.

He moved his hand away from my clit and petted my hair.

"Good bitch. See, if you are a good bitch, you can have some fun," he said, getting behind me again.

I felt Jake pushing against my pussy and knew it was a matter of seconds before he slipped inside.

I started quietly crying as he pushed into me. I had officially cheated on Ken now.

If he ever found out, he would disown me, and I might even lose custody of my child.

I felt Jake force more of his dick inside me and noticed that when his legs finally met my ass, he was a little longer than Ken and was hitting places I had never felt before.

He held still for a few seconds and then started fucking me.

Jake would pull almost out before driving his entire dick hard into me. Each stroke caused his balls to slap my clit, and despite myself, I started pushing back, helping him fuck me. Before long, I heard him grunt and flood my pussy with his sperm.

I was so close, but he stopped too soon.

"Good bitch," he said, backing away from my ass.

I could feel his sperm start to run out of my pussy and down my legs. I just knelt there, waiting for the next thing to happen so I could go home, when I heard the outer door open.

Did Jake or Donna go outside?

"Holy shit, bro," I heard a new voice say.

"Now, that is a mighty fine way to celebrate your birthday."

"Who is she?"

I heard Donna chuckle.

"Don't worry about who she is."

"For the next hour or so, she is paying off a debt she owes me. As part of that, she is the star of a movie I am making.

"If you want to fuck her, you will agree to be in the movie. If you don't want to be recognized, there are masks in the bag. You can fuck her face or pussy, but her ass belongs to my brother.

"For the movie, she is a bitch in heat and will do whatever you want her to do."

"What if we don't want to fuck her? Will she eat pussy?" I heard a female voice ask

"She will do whatever you want. The only rules are nothing to hurt her or the baby and nothing permanent. No pictures of her face. Other than that, no rules," Donna said

I felt someone behind me, realizing it was Jake helping me off the toilet. I got on the floor and crawled to the middle of the room behind him.

"Sit and stay bitch," he said, walking away to help the four guys dismantle one of the sides of the old stall.

"Look at the size of her tits and nipples," one of the new women commented as she walked up. She grabbed my left breast and pulled it up.

"Fuck, her tit is cold from the water," she said.

She looked into my eyes and twisted my nipple hard, pulling it away from my body. I cried out and followed her as she pulled my nipple to lessen the strain. She walked me in circles for a few minutes before getting tired of the game and walking away to talk to Donna.

They whispered for several minutes, frequently glancing at me before the bitch walked over to where the two other women were speaking to one of the guys by the sinks. That made a total of four women and six men. I heard a crash and looked over to where the guys were. The stall they had been taking apart was now missing one of the sides but was still intact.

"I think this will make for better filming," Donna said as she inspected the guys' work. She walked over to me and picked up my leash.

"Come on, Slut. Time to finish paying off your debt."

Donna led me to the toilet again and placed my face over the wood covering the bowl. I could smell the stink, which was enough to cause me to gag. One of the women brought over a blanket, folding it to provide padding.

"Up bitch," she said, patting the blanket.

I trembled as I climbed on the toilet with my ass facing the room.

"She's all yours, guys," Donna said.

I heard several people removing their clothes, and before long, I felt another dick push into my pussy. As the guy bottomed out, I realized this was wider than Jake's cock but not as long.

He only took a few minutes before he shot his load inside my pussy. He pulled his dick out, and I felt another guy taking his place. He was longer than Jake and almost as wide as the last guy. I was moving towards an orgasm and didn't know if I could stop it or not when the new guy came filling me with his sperm.

I must have made a noise.

"The bitch will cum if you keep fucking her, and she does not have permission yet. Jake, why don't you fuck her ass next? Maybe the pain will keep her from orgasm until later."

I started shaking again. No one had ever touched my asshole, let alone fucked it. I just knew it would hurt, and Jake was not small.

I flinched when someone touched my ass.

"Easy bitch, I am going to remove your tail for now," he said, and I felt my ass stretch as he pulled the tail out.

I felt something wet and warm on my ass, and then he worked his fingers into my ass before he pulled them out and got behind me. I started to rise and immediately felt Jake push me back down.

"Remember what happened last time bitch? Do you want to go through that again?" Jake whispered.

I settled back down and felt him push his dick slowly into my ass. He got the head in and stopped letting me get used to it before he started moving slowly in and out. Before long, he was fucking my ass hard, pushing his entire dick in with each stroke.

I got over the pain, and it felt good before long. He was lasting much longer, and I felt an orgasm approach again.

Just before it hit, he came in my ass, filling me up with sperm. When Jake finished, he pulled out, smacked my ass, and walked away. I could feel his sperm joining all the others running down my legs as I waited for the next one to use me.

I didn't have to wait long before another guy pushed his dick into my pussy. He was much smaller than the other guys, and I didn't feel much until he climaxed inside me.

"Can I fuck her ass?" I heard the last guy ask.

"I don't care, bro," Jake answered.

The last guy walked behind me and slipped his dick into my pussy. He was huge! He fucked me for several minutes until I started climbing again before he pulled out and put the bulbous cock head against my asshole.

He pushed, and after what seemed like forever, the head slipped inside my ass. I was breathing heavily, and he let me calm down before sliding his dick slowly in and out. When he got most of it inside, he started fucking me hard, forcing more and more of his dick into my ass.

It felt like my ass was on fire, and the only thing I was hoping for was that he would not last long. I started moving my ass to help him climax sooner. The pain was getting awful when I felt him explode inside me. He rested on my back for a few minutes before pulling out.

"Look at her asshole," one of the women said. "It's still hanging open. Dean, how much dick did you put in her?"

"The whole thing, baby," the guy who fucked my ass said.

"No way," I heard her say.

"It's true. I have it recorded," Donna told her.

"Anyone else wants to fuck the bitch?" I heard Jake ask his friends.

They all declined, so Jake came over and helped me back in front of the toilet facing the bowl.

"Why don't you rest a couple of minutes where Donna figures out what is next," he whispered into my ear as he stroked my hair.

I lay my head on the blanket, trying to calm down while waiting for the next part of this nightmare to happen.

"Ok, any of the women want to use her? Remember, I will be recording it if you do," Donna asked.

One of them walked up next to my head and pulled on my hair, forcing my head off the blanket so she could sit down. She moved to the edge of the wood, so her pussy and ass were accessible before pulling my face into her pussy.

"Get busy bitch," she said, using my hair to force my mouth into her pussy.

I started licking and sucking on her before pushing my tongue into her pussy. She tasted a little like urine and something else. As she got more excited, the other taste got stronger.

"You like it bitch? I let my boyfriend fuck me before we came over tonight. He must have dumped a gallon of sperm into me. I want you to dig deeper and get all of it out like a good bitch."

I licked harder as she pulled my face deeper into her pussy.

I had a hard time getting air, and she must have realized it because she would slack off every few minutes, pulling my head in so I could breathe. I felt someone running their hands over my ass before slowly pushing a finger into my ass and pussy. I started getting excited again and was licking the bitch in front of me harder.

"Fuck Jasmin, I don't know what you are doing to the bitch, but she sure likes it," the bitch I was eating out said.

"If you think she likes this, wait until I take her. Grab her head. I wouldn't want her to get away," Jasmin said.

The woman, who I was eating out, grabbed my hair on both sides of my face, holding me hard against her pussy. I felt the other bitch's hands leave my ass and pussy before I felt her pull my ass checks apart and something cold push against my asshole.

"Here we go," Jasman shouted before slamming something huge into my asshole, causing me to scream into the bitch's pussy I was eating.

My scream must have excited her because more of her juices flooded my mouth.

"Fuck, oh, keep it up, Jasmin. Keep fucking the bitch hard," the bitch in front of me said.

She let go of my hair enough so I could catch my breath before forcing me back into her pussy. I felt tears running down my cheeks and could taste them as they mingled with the juices I sucked from the bitch's pussy.

This time the pain of the bitch behind me fucking my ass overcame any desire I had. I just moaned and cried into the pussy of the bitch in front of me. All of the licking and sucking I was doing and my moaning and crying got to the woman I was eating out because she started shaking and squirting a lot of vaginal juice into my mouth.

I felt the bitch behind me start to speed up and realized she would cum fucking my ass. She buried the dick she had been fucking me within my ass before collapsing on top of me.

After the two women recovered, they pulled away from my body.

The bitch on the blanket petted my head and stood up.

"Kiss my pussy bitch and thank it for sharing," she said, tapping her middle finger on her clit.

I moved forward and started kissing her lips. "Thank you so much for sharing your sperm and juice," I told her pussy.

"You are such a good bitch. I might just have to take you home with me."

" Donna, can I have your bitch? I promise to take good care of her," she stroked my hair.

"Man, you should see the look on this bitch's face," she said as she pushed me away, laughing hard.

"I'm just fucking with you, Slut. I don't need a pregnant bitch for anything," she said.

Jasmin sat on the blanket, and I got my first good look at the latest thing to fuck my ass. The dildo must have been a couple of inches around and ten inches long.

"Clean up the mess you made bitch," Jasmin said, pointing at the fake dick.

I crawled back to the toilet and started licking. It only took me a few minutes to lick all the cum off the cock before Jasmin said to stop. She unfastened the dildo and pulled it out of her pussy. The side inside her pussy was about seven inches long and covered with juices.

"Clean up this, too," she said, pushing the other half of the dildo into my mouth.

Her juices tasted much better than the other women, and after I cleaned up the dildo thoroughly, I moved between her legs and licked Jasmin clean without her asking.

Jasmin spread her legs and gave me better access to her pussy. It wasn't long before she had another orgasm and pushed me away.

"Enough bitch," Jasmin said as she caught her breath.

"Anyone else?" Donna asked, and when no one said anything, she continued.

"Then we only have one more scene to film. Jake, will you get her down and in the last position in the next stall?"

Jake came over, helped me onto my knees, and walked me to the next stall. After leading me, he turned me around and faced the door.

"Up bitch," he said, helping me get fully upright on my knees.

"Ok, the last scene is simple. The Slut will blow or jack you off, but all the cum goes on her face."

"Bitch, for this scene, I will remove your mask but promise that after edits, no one will see your face."

" Do you trust me?" Donna asked as she knelt done next to me.

I guess I didn't have much choice, and to be honest, with all the other pictures and videos she had before the movie shoot, if she wanted to expose me, she could.

"Ok, I guess I will have to trust you," I told her.

She smiled and hugged me before standing up.

"Ok, everyone, I need your cell phones, please. Put them into my bag over there. If you don't want to do that, you must leave." Donna said.

There was some grumbling, but eventually, everyone put their cell phone into Donna's bag, which she locked.

"You can have them back later."

She motioned the guys over to me. "Make sure her face is covered in cum, guys," she told them.

The first guy was the one with the smallest dick. With no effort, I could take his entire dick into my mouth, and after a few strokes, he pulled back and shot his load on my face.

"Next," Donna yelled, changing her position.

The guys each took turns fucking my face until my face was completely covered in cum. It was dripping down onto the tops of my breasts when the guy who fucked my ass last came forward.

"Ok bitch, this will be my last load, so I want you to try real hard to get my dick down your throat."

His dick was at least as long as my forearm and broader than my hand could wrap.

There was no way I would get his dick inside my throat. He started to push his dick in and out of my mouth, and before long, he put more pressure on the back of my head, trying to force more inside my mouth.

I started gagging, and he pulled back.

"Can I get some help with this bitch?" he asked, and one of the women walked over and knelt beside him.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt her grab my sore nipples and pull them toward the guy. Between his hand on my head and the bitch pulling and twisting my nipples, I tried harder to get his dick inside me.

I managed to get it into my throat, and before long, I was surprised to feel his pubic hair against my face. I opened my eyes and found I had taken the entire dick inside my mouth and throat.

"Oh god, that is so fucking hot," the bitch pulling on my nipples said as she let me go and moved her hand into her pants.

The guy pulled his dick almost out before slowly sliding it back into my throat. After I got the rhythm, he let go of my head.

"It's all you now, Slut. Face fuck my cock."

Grabbing his ass for leverage and started fucking my face with his dick. He petted my head and kept telling me a good bitch. A few minutes later, he tensed before backing away, pulling his dick out of my mouth with a load plop. He stroked it a few times before shooting sperm all over my face, chest, and hair.

He moved back, and Donna came closer for some more shots.

"Ok, everyone, that's a wrap," she told her friends.

"Jake, you can go with your friends, and I will get the bitch cleaned up and back to her car."

"Bev, you can stay and help pack the shit up, and I will drop you off at the dorm afterward."

While they were getting dressed, Donna came up to me. "You can get up and sit on the toilet with the blanket.

"Don't try to clean up the cum right now. I am not done with you yet. Pull the blanket off the wood so you don't get any cum on it," She helped me stand up, and I walked over to the broken toilet.

I pulled the blanket off and looked at the nasty wood covering the toilet. I glanced over at Donna, and seeing the look she gave me, I sighed and sat on it.

In a few minutes, only the two women remained. They spoke quietly over by the door before walking around to me.

"Ok, bitch, here is what we are going to do. I will help you get cleaned up, and after I get done playing with you, it's Bev's turn."

"You will do whatever she asks you to do. Any questions?" Donna asked.

I shook my head no.

I was numb from everything I had been forced to do and needed to cum so bad it hurt. I just wanted it over and hoped that Donna would let me cum before she took me back to my car. I sat there while the women took their clothes off and were surprised when Donna knelt between my legs and started kissing my sperm-covered face.