A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 07 - Donna's Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna moved around, scooping cum off my face with her tongue and feeding it to me.

It took a while, but my face was reasonably clean when she finished.

"Lay back," Donna said, helping me lean against the toilet tank and pulling my ass to the wood's edge so I hung over it a little. She started licking her way down my body, licking the cum off and feeding it to me. I was getting massively turned on. Donna sensed that I was getting close to cuming because she stopped.

"Down bitch," she said, helping me regain my hands and knees. She turned around and pulled my face into her ass.

"Lick my asshole bitch. Make sure you get your tongue inside it."

Of all the things I had done today, this seemed the nastiest, but I didn't have a choice. It wasn't long before I had my tongue as deep inside Donna's ass as possible. I could hear her moaning and feel her playing with her pussy as I licked her ass. She pulled away from me and turned around, offering me her pussy.

"Make me cum bitch," she said, moving her pussy closer to my mouth.

I noticed Bev had her hand buried in her pussy and was fisting herself as she watched us. I moved the short distance between us and buried my tongue in Donna's pussy; grabbing her ass and pulling her pussy into my mouth.

It didn't take long before Donna grabbed my head, forcing me deeper into her pussy as she came all over my face. After calming down, she pushed me away, took my face, and kissed me.

"We may have to do this again bitch," Donna said, walking away from me to get the blanket.

Bev was getting closer to her orgasm and moaning loudly.

"You better not cum, Slut," Donna told her as she grabbed Bev's right nipple and twisted it hard.

Bev pulled her hand out of her pussy and started to reach for Donna's hand before she stopped herself and let Donna twist and pull on her nipple. Donna looked at me and tossed the blanket.

"Put that on the floor so this bitch has something to lay on."

I quickly unfolded the blanket and spread it out as directed.

Looking over, I saw Donna grabbing Bev's other nipple, and it looked like she was trying to twist them both off her body. Bev looked to be in a lot of pain, but she made no move to stop Donna. Donna let her nipples go. "Get your ass on the blanket bitch" she told Bev.

Bev quickly got up, moved over to the blanket, and dropped to her knees.

"On your fucking back, you stupid bitch" Donna said, reaching for Bev's nipples again. Bev quickly lay on her back with her hand at her side.

"Ok slut, now for your turn. You are to sit on Bev's face with your asshole over her mouth. She is going to get all that nasty cum out of you. When there is no more to eat, you will move backward, and she will do the same to your pussy. You can only cum while she eats your pussy, or I will punish you. Now move."

I quickly got into position over Bev's face and sat down so she could eat out my ass. I didn't realize how great it would feel to have someone put their tongue inside your ass until now. I wanted to cum, though, so I helped Bev out and pushed the cum out as fast as I could.

Before long, Bev pulled back and said I was clean. I moved my pussy over her face, and she dug into my sloppy pussy. Since I had permission to cum I didn't stop the feeling as my orgasm built and built higher than I had ever felt until all of a sudden, I exploded, shooting my cum all over Bev's chest and face.

She kept licking me, and the orgasm would not end. After several powerful orgasms, I collapsed beside her, begging her to stop.

"Ok, now switch positions bitches," Donna told us.

Bev stood up, and I rolled over on my back. She squatted over my face and lowered her pussy for me to lick. She started squirming and moaning, but before she could climax, Donna stopped her.

"Enough, Bev, you little tampon, stand up. Bitch sit up but keep your legs stretched out." Donna said as she moved behind me and cupped my breasts, twisting the pulling on the nipples as milk slowly dripped.

"Bev, I want you to fuck yourself with the bitches foot."

Bev just looked at Donna but made no move to obey.

"I said get your fucking pussy down on her foot and start fucking yourself. I had better see you get most of it inside your pussy, too, or I will beat your ass."

Bev swallowed and squatted down over my right foot. With one last look at Donna, she started rubbing my toes between her pussy lips before slipping first my big toe inside her vagina. Bev kept one hand on my foot and the other on my leg to steady herself while forcing more and more of my foot inside.

I didn't think she could do it, and the pressure on my toes was more than I wanted, but I watched as first all my toes and then the top part of my foot disappeared inside her pussy. Before long, Bev was riding up and down on my foot, getting almost to my ankle before she started back up. She had let go of my foot and had both of her hands on my leg, holding me in place as she got closer and closer to an orgasm.

Bev looked at Donna. "Can I cum, please? I am so close. Please let me."

"On one condition bitch. Now stop fucking yourself slut, and listen"

When Bev stopped, Donna continued.

"Move your legs out so the only thing keeping your ass off the ground is the bitch's foot. You are too slowly fuck yourself pulling almost all the way off her foot, then drop down as hard as you can.

"Don't use your hands to hold her leg, but I want you to pull your nipples as hard as possible. It better look like you are trying to twist them off, or I will beat them when we get to my house."

Bev switched her position, and I watched in amazement as she followed Donna's instructions exactly. I could see tears running down her face as she hurt her nipples and slammed my foot into her pussy.

Despite all the pain Bev inflicted on herself, she was still getting closer to an orgasm. I didn't know how much longer she could go when suddenly her orgasm hit her hard.

She started jerking and spraying her juices all over my leg and the blanket. It looked like Bev stopped breathing with the intensity of her orgasm as she slumped forward, just missing hitting my stomach. The only thing holding her up was my foot buried in her pussy.

"Is she ok?" I asked Donna, who stood up, pulled Bev off my foot, and laid her beside me.

"She will be fine," Donna said, stroking Bev's face and hair.

"Bev can't cum unless she hurts herself. The more pain, the harder she cums. It usually takes about 10 minutes before she joins the rest of us, and she won't recover until she gets some sleep."

I started looking around the room.

"Donna, I have to use the restroom. Is the one next door working?"

"You are a bitch, at least for another half hour or so. If you can't wait that long, then you will do what all bitches do and squat and piss on the ground"

"I don't want to piss in here, but I don't think I can hold it that long either. One of the downsides with pregnancy," I told her.

She sighed and quickly got dressed.

"No one said owning a bitch was this much work. Ok, bitch get on all fours, and I will take you outside," she said as she picked up the leash and started walking towards the door.

"What about her?" I asked, looking at Bev, who was out of it.

"There is no one here to bother her, and right now, she could be ganged raped and never know it was happening. So if you have to go, let's get this over with so I can get you back to your car."

Donna led me out to the grass in front of the rest area under one of the working outside lamps.

"Hurry up and go, Bitch."

I looked around and started to get up on my feet.

"What the fuck are you doing bitch? When I said squat, I didn't mean for you to get off your hands and knees. Have you never seen a female dog piss?"

"Yes."

"Well, pretend tonight you are one and piss like a bitch is supposed to," she said, holding the leash.

I squatted down more and tried for several minutes to relax enough to be able to piss when I decided just to close my eyes and go. Not looking at Donna holding my leash made it easier to relax. It started in small squirts but quickly became a stream of urine spraying the ground underneath me, splattering a little on my feet.

After finishing, I looked at Donna and saw her recording me on her phone. I blushed and looked down.

"Do you have something I can wipe myself with?" I asked.

"Seriously bitch? Dogs don't wipe their pussy or asses when they get done. They just go on. If you need wiping, scoot your pussy on the ground like a dog, and let's go back inside."

I decided that I could live without wiping and followed her back inside. When we entered the room, I noticed that Bev had her eyes open but had not moved from where Donna had laid her.

"Get dressed bitch, so you can help me get the rest of the equipment to the car," Donna told Bev pushing her over with her foot.

"Can I get dressed too? I can also help carry stuff," I told her, hoping my day was over.

"Nah, you can stay a bitch until I drop you off. That reminds me, I want to teach you a new position. Come here and put your face and chest on the floor and raise your ass as high as you can in the air," Donna said.

I crawled over to her and looked where she had told me to lay my chest and face in. It was the same spot I had been on my knees when the guys had cum all over me.

There seemed to be a large amount of sperm on the floor, either from my ass or pussy leaking while I gave blowjobs or from cum dripping off my face when I blew them. I looked at her to see if she was serious, but the look on her face said not to ask, so I pushed my chest down on the filthy floor feeling the cold cum cover my breasts.

"Get your ass higher in the air bitch. I don't have all night, and you don't either."

I felt her playing with my clit, gently rubbing my pussy before she slipped a couple of fingers into me. I groaned as she quickly finger fucked me and sighed when she pulled her fingers out. I felt her putting something larger against my pussy and felt something cold being pushed slowly inside me.

Donna slowly pulled it out when it was in, leaving me feeling empty and slightly turned on. She then pressed the object against my asshole and pushed it slowly inside until I felt the large ring reach my ass.

"Good bitch now stay in this position until we get the car loaded," she said, walking away.

I could hear both of them walking around, picking up and carrying things out. They had been gone several minutes when I heard a car start and then the sound of it being driven away. Oh shit, she was leaving me here, I thought and started to get up when I remembered what had happened when I had not obeyed her earlier.

I decided to stay put for a little bit longer; if she didn't come back, I would have to figure something out. I was trembling, afraid that she had left me there.

It was long, agonizing moments that I stayed in position, trying to figure out how I would get home. I didn't even know where I was, but I was sure the construction people would come to work at some point.

I was so caught up in these thoughts I didn't hear anyone walking up to me and jumped when I felt a hand on my bare ass.

"Good bitch. I am glad you can be taught," Donna said as she stroked my ass and ran her fingers down to tease my pussy.

"Let's go bitch. I have to get Bev back to campus and you back to your car before I can hit my birthday party with my brother"

"Campus?" I asked as she led me out of the men's room on all fours.

"Yes, my brother and I are the youngest of the group, just coming in as freshmen. Bev is my roommate, and the rest of the group are friends who graduated from high school a couple of years ago," Donna said as we got to the back door of her car

"Well bitch you're a fucking mess, and I don't want you to get that on my car so I put the blanket down make sure you stay on it, understand?"

I nodded and climbed into the back of the car, fastening myself into the middle seat again.

Donna drove to the school campus and dropped Bev off at the front of the dorms. She waved to a couple of people leaning against the building before pulling out of the lot. I had pulled the blanket up so no one could see I was nude, but as it turned out, there had been no need.

The park and ride was only a few miles from the campus, and Donna had me there by 11:30 pm. She stopped by my car and handed me my purse and clothes.

"Well, bitch I had a blast, and I think you enjoyed yourself too. I will send you a link to the final video and a copy of anything else I have in the next few days. If you ever get lonely and want someone to treat you like a bitch you have my number. I put it in your phone earlier."

"Before I forget, you will find some pictures I took tonight that you will send to your friend. I gave you your clothes, but you are not allowed to get dressed until after you have showered. I would hate for you to ruin them. Any questions before I leave you?"

"You will ensure no one can identify me in the pictures and video you took? You promised."

"Wait until you see the video. No one will know who you are by watching it," she assured me.

I looked around the car to ensure no one was looking before climbing out of the back seat and getting into my vehicle.

Donna waited until I had started the car and put it in gear to leave me.

The drive home was uneventful, and I pulled the car into the garage without anyone seeing me. Ken was still not home, which I was very thankful for, so I raced into the house and took a hot shower. It took a lot of hot water before I felt clean again.

I finished and dressed before entering the garage to clean up the mess in my seat. I didn't want Ken to see it and ask questions I didn't want to answer, ever.

When I returned to the house, I sent Pop a message telling him I was back home, adding a few pictures that Donna had taken at the restaurant.

He responded quickly.

I am glad you are safe and back home.

I hope you enjoyed the night out with your friends.

LOL.

Looking at the pictures, I can't help but think you would make a fine pet after some additional training, I guess.

Thoughts?

I read his message and realized that while I had fun, I didn't want to be treated like a dog.

I had fun, Pop, but I didn't enjoy being treated like a pet.

Fair enough Slut.

Why don't you tell me about your night?

I described the evening to him, from the point of leaving the restaurant to what I did at the rest area. Thanks to Donna, I had a few pictures of each event on my phone, so I shared each with the story behind it.

Wow, I think you have been a very busy, naughty slut.

You must be exhausted, so why don't you get some sleep, and we can talk tomorrow?

I agreed and locked my phone before climbing into bed to sleep.

I had almost fallen asleep when Ken entered the room as quietly as he could and climbed into bed beside me. He smelled slightly of cigar smoke, which was odd, but he snuggled against my back, and I drifted off to sleep.

My last thought was that Ken does not smoke and his work is tobacco-free.