A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started shaking my head back and forth. "Please don't. I have done everything else."

"Bitch I don't remember asking you if it was something you wanted to do," she said.

She moved forward and pushed her pussy against my closed lips.

"Open your fucking mouth bitch" she told me, pulling hard on my hair.

I simply could not do what she demanded and closed my mouth tightly. She got mad and moved away from me, snapping the whip in the air for effect.

"I really am enjoying this," she said as she struck my back with the whip.

I screamed and jerked and felt another hit against my ass. The woman didn't seem to care that I wasn't counting, nor did it matter how loud I screamed. She walked around my bound body, whipping me before she settled on striking my hanging breasts.

I had stopped screaming, just sobbing, wishing someone would stop her. Just when I thought the pain could not get any worse, she managed to land a direct hit on my right nipple.

I went ridged and opened my mouth for another scream, but before I could get it out, she struck my left nipple. I collapsed at least as much as the bench would let me, jerking and crying. I felt the woman walk around in front of me again. I shivered as she knelt before me, pulling my head up to look into her eyes.

She no longer wore the evil smile and looked a little concerned.

"You have taken a lot more than most subs could, which makes me proud. That said, I will keep going if you can't follow directions. Do you want to do what I told you to, or should I keep going?"

I knew that I could not take any more.

"I will do what you ask, Mistress. Please don't whip me anymore," I pleaded with her.

"Good girl," she said with a smile as she stroked my hair a few times before standing up.

She got back into position, and I opened my mouth. She released a small stream of piss into my open mouth and stopped.

"Swallow," she said, and I did.

Her piss tasted as bad as I thought it would, and I gagged a little but managed to swallow without throwing up.

"Good girl," she said again before squirting some more piss into my mouth.

After a few times, she started pissing in a slow constant stream into my mouth, and I swallowed as fast as I could to avoid letting any spill out of my mouth. She finished and petted my head before pushing her pussy against my open mouth.

"Suck bitch," she told me.

I started sucking and licking her pussy and clit, and in no time, she exploded, shooting her juice into my mouth. I drank all of her juices and kept licking until she pulled away.

She bent down and grabbed my chin, forcing my head up.

Looking into my eyes, she started kissing me passionately, reaching below me and stroking my dangling nipples, which sent shivers through my body down to my clit.

She pulled away a little.

"I am proud of you. Most women would not have been able to handle what you did. If you decide your life is boring and want a change, ask Sue to call Terri."

She stroked my hair more before collecting her dress and walking off the stage. Her departure signaled that I was free to use, and a line of women moved toward the stage.

Most wanted me to eat them out, but a few wanted me to stick my tongue in their ass, while two others used me as a toilet. I don't know how long I was abused, but eventually, no more women were in line to get serviced. At that point, Sue walked back up next to me.

"She will take a short break now and return for her grand finale in about half an hour. "

She squatted down, removing the cuffs holding me to the stage, and helped me up to my feet. It took a few minutes for me to get my feet under me and be able to walk without fear of falling. When I was able, she helped me off the stage and through a door.

As I walked off the stage, I noticed Jen following behind me, looking concerned. I smiled at her and took her hand as we walked down a short hallway to what looked like a dressing room.

"Why don't you clean up," Sue said, pointing to a small bathroom off to the right.

I took my purse from Jen and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I looked in the mirror and saw that I did look like I had been ridden hard. My makeup was ruined and running down my face. I could see the whip marks on my breasts, and turning around, I could also see them on my back and ass.

Some marks were fading already, but a couple looked red and angry. I sighed and used the toilet before starting to fix my makeup. It took about five minutes, but I got most of it repaired. Taking a toothbrush from my purse, I brushed my teeth and left the restroom.

Jen and Sue were sitting on the couch close together, whispering, when I opened the door. Their faces were just inches apart, and if not for my untimely entrance, they would have soon been kissing. Jen looked away a little guiltily, but Sue just smiled.

"You look much better. How are you feeling?" Sue asked, a little concerned.

"I am stiff, and where I was whipped stings like hell. Other than that, I guess I am okay," I told her.

"Come here, dear. I think I have something that will make you feel better," Sue said.

I moved closer to her, and she picked up a jar of white salve and rubbed it gently into the whip marks on my breasts. As soon as the ointment touched my skin, the fire and pain in the marks seemed to evaporate. Jen helped Sue, and I was feeling much better in no time.

"I have one more thing for you to do, and afterward, you will have paid off your debt. If you choose, you can leave," Sue told me, sitting down the salve.

I must have looked apprehensive because Sue chuckled.

"It is not as bad as you just endured, and I think you will enjoy it. I will warn you that it will be recorded upfront, but your face will be behind a mask, so the odds that anyone will know who you are is minuscule."

Sue handed me a bag that contained a latex costume with varying-sized black spots on a white background. Holding it up and turning it around, I realized it was a Jersey cow costume. I gave Sue a look, which caused her to laugh.

"Yeah, I know, but you will look great in it," Sue laughed.

She left Jen with me to help me get ready while she checked on someone else. The long-sleeved costume started at my neck and ended at my ankles with two small holes for my breasts and a slot along the crotch that allowed access to my ass and pussy.

"There is no way my breasts will fit through these holes," I told Jen.

She pulled on the fabric and found that it did give a little. "It might, but it will be tight," she said.

Using the lotion in the bag, she helped me into the costume. My large breasts fit through the holes where they hung obscenely out the front of the outfit. Also in the bag was a mask with floppy ears covering most of my face, leaving my mouth and eyes unobscured.

The final parts of the costume were a pair of gloves and matching high heels, both of which looked like cow hooves. I looked in the mirror and could not believe the woman staring back at me. She looked every bit like a human cow.

"You look so sexy," Jen said, standing behind me and watching me in the mirror. She slipped her hands to the front as I stood there and started caressing my hanging breasts. Her attention started turning me on as I watched her fondle my large breasts. She moved her right hand down and lightly rubbed my clit when the door opened.

"I hope I am not interrupting anything," Sue said as Jen jerked away.

"No, just adjusting the costume," Jen said, blushing.

"Good. Let me look at you," Sue said, walking beside me.

"You look great, Lisa, much better than I thought when I picked up the costume," Sue said, running her hands up and down the outfit.

"There is only one thing missing," she said, bringing a collar and leash into view. She fastened the collar around my neck and handed the leash to Jen.

"Would you mind walking the cow out on stage after I announce her? I think the effect will be even better, almost like you are taking your cow to the market," she told Jen.

Looking at me, she said, "Remember, Lisa, cows walk on all fours, not upright," with that, she left the room, motioning us to follow her.

I glanced at Jen, and she smiled, tugging on the leash. "Come on, cow. We have places to be," Jen said, helping me down on all fours and walking me out the door.

We followed Sue up to the door leading out into the Den. "Wait here until I call for you," she told us, walking out onto the stage.

"Ladies, may I have your attention? Tonight's entertainment has been great so far, and I think everyone will enjoy the main attraction. So without further delay, please welcome back our sub for the evening."

I could hear clapping, and Sue motioned for us to come onto the stage. Jen pulled the leash, and I followed her as we turned the corner and entered the main stage. I was surprised at the level of detail Sue had gone to when decorating the stage.

It looked like a small farm yard with hay bales stacked behind the central area, a water trough, a stool, and a pail. Sue motioned Jen to lead me up next to the seat and had her hook my leash on the bar coming off the water trough.

When Jen was done, I glanced around nervously, waiting for what would happen. Sue whispered something to Jen, who shook her head and glanced at me. She said something else, and Jen bit her lip as I watched her come to a decision and nod her head.

"Can I get a volunteer from the audience?" Sue asked, looking at the women seated in front of the stage.

Several hands went up, and Sue selected one belonging to a very petite young Asian woman. She came on stage and waved to the audience before talking with Sue. She got a big grin and walked over to me, moving the stool around until it was next to me and moving the pail under my breasts.

The first thing that went through my mind was; Crap, they would milk me.

I kept still as the woman started creasing my breasts before moving to my right one, and while holding the breast a few inches from the nipple, she started pulling downwards. At first, there was not a lot of fluid coming out, but she continued, and before long, you could hear drops of my milk hitting the pan.

She alternated between my breasts. The feeling was weird, but the entire thing turned me on. As the milk leaked out of my breasts slowed down, I could not help but moan a little. The Asian woman milking me let my breasts go and patted me on the head.

"Good cow," she repeatedly said as she stroked my hair, letting my breasts rest.

She moved her hands down and started fingering my pussy before slipping a finger inside me. She pumped her finger in and out a few times before bringing it to my mouth.

I sucked my juice off her finger until it was clean. She pulled her finger out of my mouth with a plop and moved back to milking me. She alternated between finger fucking my pussy and milking my breasts several times, driving me closer and closer to a massive orgasm. Just before I arrived, she stopped and waited for me to calm down.

"Please," I begged.

"Please, what cow?" she asked.

"Please let me cum, Mistress," I said, looking up at her.

"In good time, cow," she smirked as she moved the pails out of the way and walked over to Sue's table before picking up something. She hid what was in her hands as she walked back to me.

"Close your eyes, cow," she told me.

I followed her command, getting more nervous as she stroked my back and sides. I was concerned with what she had hidden from me. She started twisting my engorged nipples again, pulling them hard, causing me to gasp.

"Good girl, stay in position," she praised me as she tugged and twisted my nipples harder. She let go of my right nipple and concentrated on my left, twisting it while pulling it toward the floor, causing me to moan and move around a little.

"Easy, girl," she said, releasing my left nipple and stroking my hair.

Suddenly, I felt a very sharp pain in my left nipple. I cried and opened my eyes to see why my left nipple hurt. I saw some kind of clamp on my nipple, which was causing the pain. I tried to pull back from the clamp and her hand, but when I moved, the pain increased almost more than I could handle. Then, I noticed it was attached to a chain anchored on the floor between my hands.

"I don't remember telling you that you could open your eyes, my slutty cow," the Asian woman said.

"You had better get them fucking closed before I decided you need to be whipped again."

I quickly closed my eyes and started shuddering as I felt her start twisting my right nipple again. She would stop and let go of my nipple, watching me tense up from the expected pain only to move back and torment my nipple again. She did this several times, and just when the shooting pains from my left nipple started to fade into a dull ache, she put the other clamp on my right nipple.

This one hurt more than the first, and I moaned but kept my eyes tightly closed. I could feel tears running down my cheeks. The Asian woman must have noticed because she started licking them off my face while she petted me.

"Good cow. I am so proud of you," the Asian woman said as she petted my head with one hand and creased my ass with the other.

I was still shaking as she slipped the hand from my head under my belly to crease my stomach before gently rubbing my clit. Her other hand slid down the curve of my ass until she slipped a finger inside my pussy.

It took a few minutes because of the pain in my nipples, but before long, I could feel my juices running down my leg as I moved closer to the orgasm she had denied me earlier. She moved behind me and added another finger into my pussy before she started driving her fingers hard into me. The fingers she pushed inside moved me slightly forward with each stroke, which caused spikes of pain through my nipples as I stretched them.

I was getting closer, and I started moaning.

"Cows don't moan slut, they moo. I had better hear you mooing instead, or I will stop fingering you," the Asian woman said.

I started mooing for her as she finger fucked me.

"Good girl," she said.

I felt so embarrassed.

Here I was, practically nude on all fours in front of a group of women I had never met before, letting a stranger finger fuck me while I moo-ed like a cow, all the while dressed in a cow costume. Even so, I think this was the most turned-on I have been in my entire life.

She added another finger and pushed harder, driving her fingers into my pussy. The pain in my nipples had changed, and each sharp spike seemed to drive me higher. I was so close to an orgasm when she stopped finger fucking me and started to rub my clit.

"Do you want to cum slut?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress, please let me cum," I responded, pushing my pussy onto her hand and trying to finish what she had started.

She started rubbing harder on my clit, and as I got closer, I arched my back putting more pressure on my nipples. As I was about to climax, I felt a sharp pain in my clit. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing would come out. The next thing I felt was the world explode as the most powerful orgasm of my life washed over me.

I remember falling, and the next thing I knew, Sue was calling my name. As things became clearer, I found my head in her lap and her stroking my hair.

"Are you ok? You passed out after the clamp was put on your clit," she said.

"I guess I am okay," I told her, still getting my soundings to come into focus.

"Do you want to continue, Lisa?" she asked.

I thought about it and realized I had never felt this way before and didn't want it to stop. "I want to finish my punishment, mistress," I told her.

"Good girl, I am proud of you."

She helped me regain position, and I noticed a few things. While I was out, someone had removed the props off the stage and turned down the house lights so I could not see anyone in the audience.

"Ladies, we have one more treat for you tonight. As you can see, our cow is already pregnant, but like all sluts, she is still very horny. For your viewing pleasure, we will reenact how the little cow here got into the condition she is in," Sue told everyone.

Two women walked out of the darkness before me onto the stage. The first one had very dark, almost blue-black skin, and I could see bulging muscles from her tiny dress. She pulled off her dress, exposing a body most men would be proud to have.

Her breasts were large and looked odd, jutting out over her heavily muscled abdomen. Her legs looked to be twice the size of mine, and from what I could see, there was not an ounce of fat on her. Between her legs, I could see her clit sticking out from a large patch of curly hair. I lost sight of the other woman as the Amazon moved before my face.

"Suck on me bitch," she said, forcing my head into her pussy. I licked the head of her large clit a few times before pulling it into my mouth and sucking on it like a cock. As I moved my head back and forth, I felt another pair of hands on my ass, stroking my buttocks before slipping a finger into my pussy. I moaned into the pussy of the woman before me as someone else continued to finger fuck me.

"Enough bitch," the woman I was sucking said as she pushed me away from her clit.

The sudden motion backward drove more of the fingers into my pussy and caused sharp pains in my still-clipped nipples. I tried to stay still as the person fingering me started pushing harder, but even with my best effort, I still found the clips on my nipples and clit pulled, causing sharp pains.

I could hear the sloppy noises my pussy was making and realized that my juices must be pouring out of my pussy. A sudden removal of the fingers stopped me from having another orgasm.

I moaned and heard the Amazon woman chuckle.

"Don't worry bitch, before we are done, you will cream all over the stage."

I looked up as she walked before me and noticed that she was strapping on an 8-9 inch dildo with a 4 -5 inch part that slipped inside her pussy. After she adjusted the straps, she positioned the fake cock in front of my mouth.

The woman before me smiled and said, "Starting now, you can cum as much as you want, but you will follow directions and had better not stop fucking unless you are told."

"Understand slut?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you," I told her, smiling at her.

"Don't thank me yet bitch," she said as she pushed the dildo into my mouth.

I started licking and sucking the fake cock as she fucked my face. Before long, I had a little over half the dildo in my mouth and, on some strokes, a little more.

"You had better get the whole thing in your mouth bitch," she told me as she hit the back of my throat.

I tried harder, and after a few more strokes, I could push my nose into the forest of hair covering her pelvis.

"Good bitch, now the fun starts," she told me.

I felt the other person behind me as they started rubbing something against my pussy. As she put pressure on it, I realized I would be fucked by the other woman and tried to push back, hoping to get off sooner.

Pushing back against the other woman caused the clamps to pull on my nipples, sending a shooting pain from my nipples down to my clit, which made me move forward to relieve the strain. Moving forward, I forced the dildo in my mouth back into my throat and felt pain in my nipples and clit.

The Amazon in front of me pulled my hair until my face touched her abdomen before releasing me so the woman behind me could pull me back. It didn't take long for them to develop a rhythm, moving me between them as they fucked my pussy and face. The pain in my nipples and clit seemed to keep my orgasm just out of reach.

For several minutes, all I could hear was the slap of skin on skin as the two women fucked me hard. I kept climbing higher and higher, never getting to the top when suddenly it hit.