A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started shaking hard as I came, and the only thing keeping me from collapsing in a heap on the stage were the two cocks inside me. The woman kept fucking me right through my first orgasm, and shortly after it peaked, I felt myself rising to another one.

It was smaller than the first one, but I never stopped cumming. I could feel my juices running down my legs, and as I felt another orgasm building, I felt the cock in my pussy starting to get bigger before it exploded, sending hot jets deep inside me. The shooting cum deep inside me triggered another large orgasm. As I began to cumming again, the Amazon in front of me reached her orgasm and forced the dildo deep into my throat, her juices spraying my face and soaking my chin and hair.

They stayed buried in my throat and pussy as they finished before the Amazon slowly pulled out of my mouth. She knelt by my face and started kissing me. Our tongues danced for a few minutes before she pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I hope you enjoyed the first part," she said before standing up and pulling off the dildo.

"Clean me bitch," she ordered as she pushed her wet pussy into my face.

I licked all of her juices off her legs and around her pussy before pushing my tongue inside her pussy to get the last little bit.

"Fuck you are good," she praised me as she pulled away and reattached the dildo.

She looked over my shoulder.

"Switch?" she asked the person behind me.

"Sure," I heard a woman's voice say.

I felt the softening cock pulled out of my pussy and could feel the cum leaking out of my stretched hole and running down my legs. As the woman who had fucked my pussy moved into my view, I realized I already knew who she was.

"Hi, Mistress Gail," I said with a smile.

"Hi, my little slut," she said as she knelt to kiss me.

While kissing, I felt the Amazon push her fake cock inside my soaked pussy a few times before she pulled out. Gail stood up and offered me her soft cum covered dick for me to clean. I opened my mouth, and she put it inside.

As is started to get into cleaning her dick, I felt pressure on my asshole from the Amazon trying to put her dildo into me. I tried to pull back from Gail to tell her to stop, but Gail held tightly onto my head, keeping her dick firmly embedded in my mouth.

To her credit, the Amazon did not try to force the entire dildo inside and took her time with small slow strokes, gradually working the whole thing in until I felt her hairy pelvis against my ass.

She started moving in longer strokes until the head of the dildo pulled my anal ring out a little before pushing in. As she fucked me, Gail's dick started to grow, and before long, they were both fucking me again, moving my body back and forth like a puppet pulling painfully on my nipples and clit.

I felt myself starting to respond to their treatment of me, and it wasn't long before I had another intense orgasm. I could feel my juices spraying out of my empty pussy as I shook.

They both buried their cocks inside me and held still until I stopped shaking before slowing, pulling their cocks entirely out of my body. Gail smiled at me before walking around me towards my ass. The amazon moved her soiled dildo in front of my face, waving it around.

"Clean up your mess bitch," she told me, pushing the dick against my closed lips.

I did not want to obey her; the dildo just came out of my ass, so I shook my head but kept my mouth shut.

"I fucking gave you an order bitch. Now open up your hole and clean the mess you made on my dick," she told me, pushing harder against my mouth.

I knew I would lose this battle, but some part of me wanted her to force me to do it.

"Suit yourself bitch," she said and reached behind my head and grabbed two handfuls of my hair.

She stepped back a bit and started pulling my hair, forcing me to move towards her to relieve the pain in the back of my head. As soon as I moved, I felt the clamps digging into my nipples and clit.

As she pulled harder on my hair, the pressure on both my head and my nipples and clit increased, as did the pain I felt. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as I cried, but I kept my mouth closed so she could not push the nasty dildo inside. The tug of war between us only lasted a few minutes before I gave in and opened my mouth, willing to do anything to make the pain disappear.

"I thought you would see it my way," the Amazon said as she forced the entire dildo into my mouth, still holding my hair, painfully extending my nipples and clit until her pelvis was pressed into my nose.

I tried hard not to think about where it had been and was relieved when she released my hair so I could move back to a more neutral position. I felt Gail fingering me and gently rubbing my clit before she slowly forced her dick into my pussy.

Both women started moving me between them like before, and I had another two small orgasms before I felt Gail's dick expand, signaling she was going to cum. Her orgasm triggered another one in me, and this time the amazon pulled out and let me drop my shoulders to the stage while Gail's dick kept my ass in the air. I laid there a few minutes, catching my breath before Gail pulled her softening dick out of my pussy, releasing another flood of cum to run down my legs and drip on the floor.

"Stay in this position while I finish up," Sue told me as I started to lay down, so I held the position with my breasts pushed into the stage and my ass high in the air until she finished taking pictures.

When Sue finished taking photos, Gail and Sue removed the clamps from my nipples and helped me get onto my knees.

"Keep your legs spread slut," Sue told me as she helped me widen my legs. She adjusted the clit clamp so I could not move from this position without causing me more pain.

Gail moved in front of my face, and I took her dick into my mouth before I was told, licking the cum off it.

"Good slut," she told me, petting my hair.

I kept licking and sucking, and she got hard again, so before long, she was fucking my face as the two loads of cum she had deposited into my pussy leaked out and formed a small puddle under my ass. It wasn't long before I took her cock into my throat.

She stepped backward and pulled my hair to keep me deep-throating her as she got her rhythm going. The move caused the clamp on my clit to pull hard, sending sharp pains through my body every time she pulled me forward. Before long, I realized I was moving towards another orgasm without anyone touching me besides the clamp on my clit and the constant tugs it was getting.

As I approached my orgasm, I felt Gail's dick expand and realized we would be coming simultaneously. She seemed to sense it as well because she increased the pace she was fucking my face. Just as I exploded, she stepped back a little more pulling my hair, forcing me to put even more stress on my poor clit.

I shot my juices all over the stage behind me, and the force of the orgasm helped push all the cum Gail had deposited inside me onto the floor. With the extra stress on my sore clit I could not stop the orgasms from ripping through me. Just when I thought I could not take anymore, Gail released my hair and pulled her dick entirely out of my mouth, and exploded all over my face and chest.

"Hold that position slut," Sue told me as more pictures were taken of my cum covered body.

When she finished taking photos, Sue unfastened my clit, which sent sharp pains through my body as the circulation went back to normal.

"Since you have been such a good girl, I have one last treat for you," she told me as she stroked my hair.

"While I go get it, I want you to turn around and clean up the mess you have made over my nice, clean stage."

I glanced around for something to wipe up the mess, which made Sue laugh.

"No, you silly girl, you will use your tongue to clean up the mess," she told me.

She helped me get back up on my hands and knees and turned me around so my ass faced the audience. There was a lot of cum on the stage under where my ass had been. I looked at her to ensure she was serious, and when she frowned, I dropped my head and started licking up my mess.

Sue handed my leash to the Amazon, and I watched her walk backstage but soon forgot her as I was led around and forced to clean up. I had just finished cleaning it up as best as possible when I saw Sue returning, leading another person behind her on a leash.

As Sue entered the stage, I realized the other person was Jen. She had changed into a dog mask with floppy ears and a butt-plug tail. Otherwise, she was completely naked.

The Amazon led me around the stage before returning to the center and turning me to face the audience again. Jen was led around to the front of me, and I realized she had a ring gag holding her mouth open, and with her head down, a small trail of drool was hanging down onto the floor.

"Lick the dog's face slut," Sue told me, pulling Jen's face up to mine.

I stuck out my tongue and licked her face and the drool off her chin before sticking my tongue into her mouth and kissing her. Jen returned the kiss passionately, telling me she was enjoying this.

"Now, since animals can't talk, I want you to tell her hello like a good little cow."

I decided to play along "Moo. Moo," I told Jen.

Sue turned Jen around so her ass was in my face.

"Why don't you tell her hello and say you like her coming out to play with you."

I started licking Jens's ass and around the butt plug before I turned my head a little and pushed my tongue into her pussy. She moaned and pushed her ass back, forcing as much of my tongue into her as possible.

"Oh, that feels good," Jen moaned, which earned her a smack on the ass, causing her to jump forward out of reach of my tongue.

"You stupid dog. Everyone knows dogs can't talk," Sue scolded her.

Jen dropped her head slightly and whimpered like a dog might before backing her ass into my face again. I continued to lick and suck her until Sue pulled her away. Jen was flushed and looked close to an orgasm as she was dragged around the back of me.

"Tell the nice cow hello, dog," Sue told Jen.

I felt her breath on my ass just before she pushed her tongue into my gaping pussy. Her licking felt so good, but I shuddered whenever she ran her tongue across my clit. I could feel another orgasm approach.

Sue must have realized it because she pulled Jen away from my pussy.

After a few minutes, my breathing had almost returned to normal when Sue started talking again.

"Ok, dog, you and cow can be excellent friends.

"Dog, have you ever seen how a cow bred?"

Jen shook her head and barked.

"Really?"

"Well, it's straightforward, the male is led up behind the female, and he climbs on her back and starts thrusting his dick until it finds a hole. Most of the time, it's the cow's pussy that gets fucked, but I guess sometimes it might be her ass. Since you are now the proud owner of a dick, I think it would be great to help the cow out since we don't have another male cow around to breed her with. Go ahead and climb on her back and fuck her real good."

I felt Jen climb over my ass and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Silly dog, you can't put your paws there. You need to drape them over cow's neck so you have leverage to fuck her," Sue told her.

Jen moved her arms until they were on either side of my neck. The position forced the dildo she had between her legs up against my ass.

"Good dog, now start thrusting your dick until it finds a hole. Once you find one, you must drive it in hard and fuck the cow. Cows love being fucked real hard," Sue told her.

Not wanting the dildo in my ass, I lowered my shoulders and raised my ass as Jen started thrusting her cock. Luckily after a few tries, she got the tip into my pussy, and once in, she thrust in as hard as she could.

I groaned but stayed still as Jen started fucking me as hard and fast as she could. Before long, I had a small orgasm, but Jen kept going. I could feel her drool dripping down onto the center of my back, forming a puddle before slowly running off to the side and dripping onto the floor.

Jen fucked me through three orgasms before I felt her stiffen as she came, forcing the dildo as deep into me as she could. When she had recovered, Sue pulled her off my back.

"That was a good girl," she told Jen.

"Now I want you to clean up cow again to thank her for letting you fuck her."

I felt Jen licking my juices again but was too tired to respond. When Sue thought she was done, she again led Jen to my face. I could see that they had attached a wide 9-inch dildo to Jen, which must have been what she used to fuck me.

"Now, cow. I want you to thank the dog for breeding you," Sue told me, turning Jen sideways in front of me, and her dick was hanging obscenely under her belly.

I bent slightly, turned my head sideways, and started licking the dildo. The angle was not that good, and my belly kept me from getting to it properly. Sue saw the problem and pulled Jen around to face me.

"Don't move, cow. Up dog," Sue said, pulling Jen's leash over my back.

Jen started to stand but thought better of it, so she stayed on her knees and put her arms and chest on my back. The position put her dick right before my face, so I could lick and suck it much easier.

"Make sure you clean the entire thing, cow," Sue told me, pulling Jen a little further back until her hands were on my ass.

I got the dildo into my mouth and sucked and licked it for several minutes before Sue pulled Jen off me and around to my side, facing the audience.

"I want to thank you girls for the entertainment tonight," Sue told us as she led the audience into a round of applause.

Sue turned us around and walked us off the stage into the back. Once we were off stage, she had Jen help get me to my feet. I was unstable on them, having been so long on my hands and knees, so they helped me into the restroom to clean up. I did my best, but when I was done, I could still smell the cum on my body.

Jen and Sue were talking when I exited the room, and both looked at me concerned.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" Sue asked.

"I am tired and sore, but I guess I am ok otherwise," I told her.

Jen and Sue helped me dress again and led us to a door outside the club.

"This way is faster," she said, walking Jen and me to my car.

"Thank you for tonight, Mistress," I hugged her before climbing into my car.

"It was a blast, and I think we could do something similar after the baby is born. Maybe bring in some hung men to fuck you."

I shuddered at the image of big guys fucking me on the stage.

"Here is a link to the video and pictures we shot tonight. I have already emailed Pop the information so he can watch it. Jen, it was a pleasure to meet you, and if you decide that you would like to come back, here is my number. Just give me a call," Sue said as she hugged Jen.

When Jen got into the car, we backed out and drove back towards the mall.

"Where do you want me to drop you off?" I asked Jen, unsure if she wanted to talk about tonight.

"My car is at the mall. If you could just take me back there?" she quietly asked.

I looked over and could see she looked conflicted.

"Jen, are you ok?"

She didn't answer right away, and I wouldn't push it. We had gone about halfway back to the mall before she started talking.

"I was very nervous about going tonight, and after I realized what type of bar it was, I almost told you to take me back to the mall. I guess the only reason I stayed was because I was excited.

"I saw how that woman was led around like a dog and how she serviced anyone who wanted her. She must have been very excited with all the juice running down her legs."

"Then I saw you. Oh my God, you were amazing", Jen said, blushing but with a smile on her face.

"I was a little worried when they whipped you, but I saw how hard you came. That was when I wanted to be you. You are so beautiful, and I saw how much fun you had. I guess Sue realized I was turned on, too.

"She kept asking me if I wanted to join you. Don't get me wrong, a large part wanted to, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. In the last part, she convinced me while the two women were using you, I should try to see if I enjoyed being part of it. I told her I didn't want to get whipped or hurt and didn't want to be involved in hurting you.

"She came up with the dog idea. I don't know if I would ever do it again, but I am glad I did this once."

"I understand completely. I am still trying to figure out what I am doing. I don't like the pain, but I can say that it did help me reach some pretty spectacular orgasms. The part where I am forced to obey a stranger is what turns me on the most, and the more perverted the act, the more excited I get.

"I am sure there are some lines that I will not cross but have not found them yet. What is sad is if you had told me a few weeks ago I would be not only cheating on my husband, but that I would have sex with multiple strangers or that some of my partners would be women, I would have laughed and walked away.

"Right now, I am trying to hold onto my marriage and job. Not to mention that being a mom scares the shit out of me."

Jen reached out and held my hand. "If you want to talk or go out and do something, let me know," Jen told me as we pulled up next to her car.

"Thanks for going with me tonight and listening to me complain," I told her with a smile.

"I had a lot of fun and would not have missed it for the world," Jen said.

We hugged quickly, and she got out and into her car. I waited until she pulled out of the spot before heading home. I just hope that Ken is still at work or asleep because I didn't want any questions right now.

The trip home was uneventful, and when the garage door opened and Ken's car was not in it, some of the tension I didn't know I had released. I parked the car and shut the garage door before leaving and entering the house. I showered and put the cum stained clothes into the washer before climbing into bed.

My last thought before falling asleep was I hope Ken was having fun at work.