A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 13

Story Info
Lisa and Jen go to the club.
11.1k words
4.38
9k
10

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing over at Jen, I saw her staring at my breasts as they moved around under the blouse as I drove. I smiled at her and unbuttoned the blouse to my waist, exposing myself. I took her hand and placed it on my right nipple and felt her start to crease it. A few more turns, and we were on the highway.

Jen looked outside the car as she played with my nipples, and after making sure that no one could see, she leaned over and sucked first one, then the other nipple. The attention she was giving my breasts caused my juices to start flowing again, and before long, I could feel them leaking out of my pussy and down my ass onto the seat.

I moaned and pulled her tighter to my chest. Just before we exited the highway, I had another orgasm. It was not as strong as earlier, but it was the first one I ever had by someone sucking on my nipples. I pushed Jen away from my breasts and made the last few turns before pulling into the parking lot for the club.

I re-buttoned my blouse and grabbed the jacket from the back seat before exiting the car. I looked in at Jen as I finished putting my jacket on.

"I don't know what tonight will be like, but like I told you, if you don't want to do anything but watch, that's fine. If someone tries to force you into something, I want you to let me know, and we will leave."

She smiled at me as she got out of the car and walked around to hug me.

"Thanks for everything and for bringing me with you tonight. I promise that I will try to be open-minded."

"That's all anyone can ask," I told her, giving her one last hug.

I held her for a few minutes before letting her go and walking across the parking lot to the club. The bouncer smiled as we approached and let us in. The inside was the same as I remembered, although many more women were here tonight.

The dance floor was full of couples and small groups grinding against each other. Jen latched onto my arm as she realized that there were no men in the club at all. Some women had noticed the two of us and were openly staring. I looked around but could not find Sue, so I asked if the bartender knew where she was.

The bar was crowded and as loud as the rest of the club. I had to push my way in, dragging Jen with me, and felt several hands grab my ass and tits while I moved through the crowd. I felt Jen tighten her hold on my arm and realized she was getting the same treatment as I was, which annoyed me.

I gave a few of the women glares and felt them move away from us. With a hand motion, I got the bartender's attention and waited until she came over.

"Can I get you anything?" she asked.

I glanced down at my belly before looking back up. "I think I will stick with a soda. Jen, do you want anything?" I asked, looking at her.

"Can I get a beer?" she asked.

The bartender looked at her with a frown. "I will need to see some ID."

Jen pulled it out of her purse and handed it to the bartender. She looked it over with a few glances at Jen before returning it.

"You're only eighteen, dear, and you should know you are not old enough to drink. I should call the bouncer and have you tossed out. If we get caught serving minors, we lose our license," She told Jen.

"I am so sorry. I don't know why I asked for a beer. I have never been in a club like this. I guess I panicked," Jen said, looking like she would cry.

The bartender reached across the counter and cupped Jen's face, wiping away her tears.

"I am not going to call anyone dear. I was eighteen once, too. So, two sodas?" the bartender asked, looking at both of us.

"Yeah," Jen told her with a slight smile.

The bartender got two glasses and poured soda into them before handing them to us. I saw that she held onto Jen's glass, touching her hand for a few seconds longer than necessary before letting her have it. She looked into Jen's eyes for a few seconds before turning back to me with a smile.

"Anything else I can do for you?"

"Well, yes, I am supposed to meet Sue here, but I don't see her. Do you know where she might be?" I asked, stepping closer to Jen and putting an arm around her possessively.

The bartender looked at my arm around Jen's waist and back at me with a smile.

"She is in the room behind the dance floor over there," she said, pointing at a door in a dark corner of the club. With one last look at us, she moved away to help a blonde woman sitting at the other end of the bar.

I pulled Jen towards the door, skirting the dance floor. The bar was packed, and the dance floor was full of dancing women. As we approached the door, I noticed that some of the women dancing were just rubbing each other.

One woman caught my eye.

She was a tall redhead dancing behind a shorter Asian woman. I watched the redhead move her hands up her partner's outer thighs onto her bare midriff before pulling the Asian woman's top up so I could see her breasts.

Still looking me in the eye, she twisted the Asian woman's nipples, causing her to open her mouth. I pulled Jen away and finally made it to the back of the club.

We stopped outside the door, and I gave her one last glance and a smile as I opened the door and stepped inside. We entered a small room, lined with curtains, big enough for a few people to stand. In front of me was another door that was closed. I could make out an assortment of masks in a bin on the wall.

I waited until Jen closed the outer door, and our eyes adjusted before choosing a mask. There were several to choose from. I settled with a bird mask with a large beak. Jen put on one that looked like an Owl with orange trim around the eyes.

After donning our masks, I opened the door to the next room. This room contained a group of five round tables surrounding a central stage. The stage was three steps higher than the main floor, allowing the people sitting at a table to have an unobstructed view of the action.

As my eyes adjusted, I saw that most of the tables were already occupied by masked women. Walking around the room serving, several masked, topless women carried trays with finger foods and drinks.

The only other people I could see in the room were two women on the stage. The woman standing was wearing a black dress and a bird mask. She was holding the leash of another woman on all fours who only wore high heels and a collar.

The collared woman was blonde with large hanging breasts and looked to be in her early twenties. The woman holding her leash picked up a butt plug which looked to have a short tail attached to it. She presented the plug to the woman, who promptly sucked it into her mouth like a dick until it glistened with her saliva.

Taking the plug, the woman holding the leash ran it down the center of the kneeling woman's back until it disappeared between her buttocks. With a few strokes in her pussy the standing woman forced the plug in her pet's ass. Her pet dropped her head and pushed back to help seat the plug firmly. After it was in, The dressed woman led her pet to each table, where the seated woman pinched and slapped her ass.

During her rounds, one of the women seated at the table closest to the wall motioned us over. It was Sue, so we walked over and sat in the chairs.

"Hi Lisa, I am so glad you could make it," Sue said, looking over her glass. She wore a simple black sequin mask that perfectly matched her short black dress.

"Is this your friend you mentioned earlier?" she asked, looking at Jen.

"Yes, mistress. She agreed to come along and watch what happened here," I told Sue.

"I see. So little one, how do you find things so far?" Sue asked.

Before Jen could say anything, the woman, acting like a pet, crawled before Sue and sat on her haunches. The pet pulled her arms up with her elbows bent so her wrists were just about shoulder height and kept her hands pointed down like a dog begging for a treat.

She was panting until Sue uncrossed her legs and pulled her dress above her waist. I could see that she was not wearing panties, and as she spread her legs, I could see a little pink from the inside of her pussy.

The pet needed no further invitation and crawled between Sue's legs and started licking her pussy. Sue petted the woman's head like a dog and looked up at Jen, expecting her to answer the question.

Jen was staring at the woman between Sue's legs, entranced by what she saw. I touched her leg, and she jerked her eyes away from the woman between Sue's legs and looked at me.

"Mistress asked you a question, Jen," I told her.

"Sorry, I guess I am... I don't know. I have never been anywhere like this before," Jen said, frequently glancing at the woman eating Sue's pussy.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come. This, " Jen waved her arms around, " is all too much for me," she said as she started to stand up. I glanced at Sue, who smiled.

"It's ok, Jen. No one will force you to do anything you don't want to do. If you only want to sit and watch the entertainment, that's fine." Sue said as she grabbed the back of the head of the woman, eating her pussy, forcing her deeper into her pussy before she climaxed, covering the woman's face with her juices.

The woman kept gently licking Sue until she came down and pushed her away. She looked at both of us, raising an eyebrow before moving to the woman sitting next to Sue.

"She lost a bet with one of her coworkers, so she is here tonight serving as our bitch until we tire of her," Sue said, pulling her dress down, covering her pussy.

"Now, Lisa, I must decide what to do with you. I told you there would be a price for my permission to climax." She looked pensively into my eyes for a minute while I squirmed in my seat.

I knew that she had a wicked mind and that I might not want to do what she decided on. I didn't have to wait too long before she made a decision.

"In this room, anyone dressed and wearing a mask is considered a mistress, while anyone whose face is not covered is a sub that anyone can use.

"Sometimes, like the pet just here, they are brought in with specific tasks, and once finished, they are free to leave. Other times, there are no constraints; some have even been taken from here to use elsewhere.

"I know you are married, so I will restrict what you can do. Nothing permanent or that will show for more than a day or so on your body. Also, nothing that will harm your child or endanger you, as well as nothing that will get back to your family or work.

"Is there anything else that you want to include?"

I thought about it for a few minutes.

"I guess I don't want to have anything extend beyond this room, mistress," I told her.

"That sounds fair. Then, you will be a toy for anyone until the club closes at 2 a.m. Stand up slut," Sue told me as she stood.

I stood next to her feeling very nervous, wondering, not for the first time, what I had gotten myself into. I could feel my juices running down my leg and knew it didn't matter what I was told to do. I would do it. Sandy took her spoon and tapped her glass until the noise died, and she had everyone's attention.

"Tonight, I have a special treat for you.

"As you can see, this beautiful woman standing next to me is a few months pregnant, and while she says she loves her husband, she is here tonight for us to play with.

"There are a few rules, though; nothing permanent or marks that will last longer than a few days. No activities that could harm the child or the mother's well-being.

"No pictures or video of any kind, and she will not be taken from this room. Everything else is fair game."

There was a round of applause from the seated women, and after they had quieted down, Sandy turned to me.

"Strip slut and let everyone see what their toy looks like."

I glanced at Jen, who looked a little like a deer caught in the headlight, so I smiled at her and began undressing. I handed my clothes to Jen as I pulled them off, and I was completely nude in no time.

"Turn around so we can get a good look," someone called out from across the room.

I slowly turned, feeling like a piece of meat. Several of the women made comments about the butt plug, and someone said they wanted to fuck the little breeder.

After I had made a complete circle, Sue took my hand and led me to the stage. She moved a thin bench over and had me get on my hands and knees so the bench was between my breasts and stomach.

"We don't want you to get tired too early," she said with a smile.

"Spread your legs slut," she told me, so I moved them as wide as I could, and she fastened them to the stage. After securing my legs, she moved to the front and bound my hands to the location before me. "

Are you comfortable, dear?" Sue asked me, squatting down by my face and stroking my hair.

"Yes, Mistress," I told her, smiling.

She stood up and pulled her dress over her head. She was completely nude underneath, and I could see that she was excited by the juices staining her upper thighs. She approached my face and pushed her pussy forward for me to eat.

"Come on bitch, eat me," she said, pulling my hair hard to force more of my face into her pussy.

The pain I felt in the back of my head had me licking her franticly in no time, and after just a few minutes, she climaxed, covering my face with her juices.

There was applause from the audience, and as Sue walked over to a table next to me, another woman approached to take her place. The new woman was very tall with a slender build and almost jet-black skin.

She smiled at me as she pulled her dress over her head, exposing her naked body. She had large breasts for her frame, at least a D cup, and as my eyes trailed down her body, I noticed a shaved pussy with a large clit sticking out from her lips.

"I want to see if your tongue is that talented," she said as she started rubbing her clit and pussy on my nose and mouth.

I began licking her clit, and before long, I was sucking it like a little cock. She was moaning and pulling my hair, forcing more of her clit into my mouth. Her movements showed me she was getting close to an orgasm when she pulled away and turned around. She spread her legs before me, revealing her asshole and hanging pussy lips.

"Fuck my ass with your tongue slut," she told me as she backed into my face.

She smelled a little musky, and I could not bring myself to do what she told me. I kept my mouth closed as she rubbed her ass on my face. She realized that I was not following directions and pulled away. She looked mad at me for not doing what I was told and glanced at Sue.

Sue shrugged her shoulders.

"You know the rules, so as long as you don't violate them, I don't care what she wants you to do."

The woman looked back down at me.

"One last chance bitch, get your fucking tongue in my ass," she told me, pushing her ass back into my face again.

I tried to turn my head, but she was holding my hai,r forcing my face into her ass. I thought that maybe I could get her to stop if I licked her pussy and managed to get in a few licks before she pulled away.

"That is not my asshole bitch. You must be fucking stupid. I might not be able to fix stupid, but I know that I can train it," she said with a nasty smile as she walked over to the table Sue was standing next to.

She rummaged around on the table before picking something up. As she turned around, I could see that it was a riding crop, and with the same evil smile, she started smacking it into her palm as she walked back over to me. I was getting very nervous and turned my head to follow her as she walked around me.

"Face forward bitch," she told me and smacked my left ass cheek hard to make her point. I cried out and quickly faced the audience as she circled my body.

"I gave you a few chances to follow my orders, and you failed miserably. I don't know what your fucking problem is, but I intend to make sure you know how to follow orders," the tall woman said.

Suddenly, I heard a loud smack and a sharp pain in my right breast. She quickly struck my ass again.

I started sobbing a little from the pain.

"Bitch you had better start counting and stop the crying and moaning you are doing, or this will continue for a long time."

She struck my ass again. I quickly called out, "Four!"

My outburst brought some laughter from the audience, but the woman whipping me did not seem to find any humor.

"Bitch we start counting at one around here, and you had better thank me after each one," her comment was followed by another hard stroke on my left breast.

I suppressed crying out and said.

"One, thank you, Mistress."

"That's better bitch. Remember, if you lose count, we must start over."

She started whipping me faster, and I counted each one after I felt the pain. She concentrated on my ass and the sides of my hanging breasts moving around me as she worked. I could feel tears running down my face, but I was determined not to cry out. She whipped me constantly for at least ten minutes before she seemed satisfied before moving in front of me again and pressing her ass against my face.

"Now bitch, get your fucking tongue inside my ass," she said, pressing her asshole against my mouth.

I stuck out my tongue and licked her asshole before trailing down to her pussy and back again, but I could not force myself to stick my tongue into her ass. She held my face to her ass and let me lick for a few minutes before pushing my face away.

"You must be really fucking stupid bitch," she said, returning to the table.

She put the riding crop down and picked up a longer whip. She walked behind me, and without any preamble, she flicked the whip against my left buttock.

I heard the whip's sound as it cut through the air and the smack when it hit me just before the pain reached my brain. My body went ridged and pulled on the cuffs, holding me to the floor, trying to escape. The pain was incredible, and I could only sob and cry.

"You better start counting bitch," the woman said.

I hurriedly called out, "One, thank you, Mistress."

She struck me again on the other buttocks. The pain was almost more than I could stand. I remembered to count just before she hit me again. She gave me ten lashes before she landed one on my pussy.

The tip of the whip curled up and hit my clit less than a second after the body of the lash hit between my pussy lips. I went ridged and had a massive orgasm, squirting juices like a fountain all over the stage behind me.

My body finally relaxed, although my arms and legs felt like jelly. I was glad I was lying on the bench because otherwise, I would have collapsed to the floor. The woman moved back to my face and put her ass back before my lips.

I quickly stuck my tongue out and forced it inside her asshole. The woman chuckled and grabbed the back of my head, forcing more of my face and tongue into her ass. For the next few minutes, I fucked her ass with my tongue before she pulled away from me and turned around, facing me.

"See, it was not that hard. I want you to think about this. You could have saved yourself a lot of pain by simply following directions. Since you seem to have problems following orders, I have a few more things I will do with you slut, before I let you finish me off.

"Open your mouth."

I quickly opened my mouth and watched as she gathered her spit before letting it dangle between her lips slowly moving towards my open mouth. I watched as it got closer and closer before it finally fell and landed on my tongue.

"Swallow," she told me, and I did.

She did this a few more times before she seemed satisfied. She motioned to Sue, and suddenly, the stage started slowly rotating until I was sideways to the audience. The woman moved her pussy in front of my face, and I thought that she had finished tormenting me.

Sadly, I was mistaken.

"I need to relieve myself, but I would need to get dressed to use the restroom, so I am going just to use your mouth instead." She said, putting her evil smile back on.