A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 15

Story Info
Lisa meets Pop and we find out why Pop targeted Lisa.
10.6k words
4.56
2.4k
9

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive was uneventful, and I was a little surprised that the address was over by the airport. After leaving the expressway and driving several miles past industrial buildings and warehouses, I finally arrived at the address. It was an older hotel that had definitely seen better days. I noticed that there were several contracting company vehicles on the street, and seeing the workers moving around the outside decided that they must be renovating the building.

I parked my car next to the main entrance and walked inside. I could hear several of the men making catcalls. I felt myself blushing but chose to ignore them and quickly entered the lobby. The lobby looked like someone had started a bunch of projects and just left them in the middle of completion. Not seeing anyone, I stepped up to the desk and rang the bell on the counter. I waited a few more minutes, looking around at the mess before I rang the bell again.

"Hold your fucking horses," I heard a man shout from somewhere in the back of the office behind the counter. "You know how much shit I have going on..." He trailed off as he came into view and saw me standing there.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were one of the contractors," he realized quickly. I hope you are not here for a room. We are closed for renovations. There should have been a sign outside," he said as he came to the counter.

He was a tall man with dark brown skin and a ratty-looking beard. How he looked at me made me feel uncomfortable standing there in the thin sun dress.

"I didn't see a sign outside," I said, stepping back a little bit from the counter as he leaned forward on the counter. His eyes got a little wide, and I realized that the light coming from outside must be going right through the dress I was wearing. I blushed a little and moved my hands down, putting my purse in front of my crotch.

His eyes trailed up from my legs to my eyes, and he gave me a creepy smile. "Well, we are closed, but I might be able to find you somewhere to stay," he said, slowly licking his lips.

"Oh no, I'm not here for a room," I told him nervously.

"Well then, why are you here?" he asked, looking amused.

"I am meeting someone," I quickly told him.

"Who would that lucky someone be?" he asked, enjoying my discomfort.

"Pop," I told him.

"Pop? I don't know anyone by that name. Are you sure you have the right address?"

I reached inside my purse and pulled out the card Donna had given me.

"Let me see that," the man demanded.

As I handed him the card, he captured my hand in his with one hand and pulled me closer to the counter. I could smell his cheap cologne and bad breath as he held my hand on the counter and took the card from me.

"Oh, I know who this is," he recollected, letting me go and stepping back from the counter. For the first time, I noticed him looking worried.

"Sorry for not remembering the name. I am horrible with them, and there are so many contractors working around here."

He pointed to the left hallway. "Go down that hall and take the elevator to the 4th floor. His office is in room 432."

"Here, take his card with you."

He laid the card on the counter and retreated to the desk in the corner.

"Thanks," I told him, rubbing my wrist.

I picked up the card and wondered again who Pop was. Everyone seemed afraid of him, and I honestly thought about leaving. As I stood there trying to decide what to do, the man behind the counter spoke again.

"If he expects you, it would be best not to keep him waiting." With one more glance at my body, he shook his head and retreated into the back where he had been when I arrived.

My indecision lasted another minute before I decided that I had come this far. I might as well meet the man who had been pulling my strings the last couple of weeks.

Entering the elevator, I pushed the button for the 4th floor as instructed.

As I exited the elevator, I noticed how much more rundown it was than the lobby.

No wonder they were remodeling the place. It looked and smelt like a slum. I sighed and started to follow the signs to room 432. Most of the rooms I passed were open, with several not having doors.

Glancing inside them as I walked, I could see trash and dirty clothing, making me think that maybe homeless people had been living there. I rounded the last corner and found the room. This small section of the hallway almost looked clean compared to the rest of the place.

I straightened my dress and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, it opened, and the largest black man I had ever seen stood in the doorway. He had to be seven feet tall and over 300 lbs. and it didn't look like an ounce of that was fat.

He looked me up and down and behind me down the corridor before he spoke.

"So, what can I do for you, little lady?" he asked as he blocked my view of the room.

I cleared my throat before I could answer.

"I am looking for Pop and was told he was here."

I realized how small my voice sounded and hoped he would not see how nervous I was standing there.

"What's your name, sweetheart, so I can see if he is here or not," he inquired with a grin, looking me up and down like a piece of meat.

"Lisa," I said, shaking slightly.

"Well, you are in luck, Lisa. He told me you might be stopping by."

"Come on in," he invited, moving slightly out of the door.

He only moved a couple of feet and was still blocking the room's interior from view as he watched me and the hallway as I squeezed by him.

I felt his hand on my back as he guided me around and to the right so he could close the door and lock it. The room was dimly lit by a single light in the kitchen off to my right. He guided me over to a couch.

"Have a seat, sweetie, while I go ask Pop when he can see you," he said, holding my hand as he helped me sit on the couch.

I adjusted my dress trying to keep myself covered, and heard him chuckle as he walked across the room and knocked on another door.

The other door opened, and another man stuck his head out. The other man was just as large as the first, and I wondered if they were brothers. They spoke too quietly for me to hear, and after a few minutes, the man who let me in came back as the other man watched us both.

"Pop is a little busy, but he said that since you came all this way, he will see you now," he informed me, extending his hand to help me up.

"Thank you," I said as help pulled me off the couch.

"It's hard to get up without help anymore, especially from the couch," I told him with a smile.

"You are welcome, little lady," he said, pulling me close to him.

"Now I understand this is the first time you are meeting with Pop, so I will have to explain some of the rules so there are no issues or misunderstandings later."

"First, I will have to search your person for weapons. Please raise your arms and hold them over your head until I tell you otherwise," he told me as he took a step back to give me room.

I did as he asked and held them there as he stepped forward and ran his hands over the sides of my dress until he reached the hem. Looking me in the eyes, he slowly pulled the bottom of the dress upwards. I started to protest and drop my hands when I noticed him frowning.

I quickly closed my mouth and moved my arms back up, letting him continue. He looked me in the eyes again and, with a smirk, started pulling the dress up and over my head, leaving me completely nude. I could not believe that I had let a strange man remove my clothes just because he wanted to and found that I was blushing as I stood there while he walked around looking at me.

When he got back in front of me, he said, "I just have to check a few more things, and you can go in."

He grabbed my breasts by my nipples and lifted them up until he forced me to stand on my tippy toes. I moaned from the pain, but remembering Donna, I kept my mouth shut.

"Good now, spread your legs, dear," he ordered, still holding me on my tippy toes by my nipples. It was a little awkward, but I managed to get my legs about shoulder length apart.

He let go of my nipples and ran his huge hands over my breasts and down and under my distended stomach before I felt his fingers pulling me apart as he slowly pushed a finger, then two, inside my pussy.

I started moaning again as I got off from him manhandling me. He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and put them on my lips. Without being told to, I opened my mouth and licked them clean.

He grinned at me and used his hands to turn me around. When I was facing away from him, he gently pushed on my back, so I spread my legs again and bent forward, letting my breasts dangle under me. I felt him insert a finger back into my pussy, and after a few strokes, he pulled it out and pressed it against my asshole.

I started to stand up when I felt his hand on my back pushing me back down. He took his time, but a few minutes later, he was sliding his finger in and out of my ass. I realized that if he kept this up, I would soon be cumming, and it must have been something he realized, too, because he pulled his finger out and turned me around.

"I didn't find anything that should not have been there," he told me with a grin.

"I will hold onto your dress and purse until you get ready to leave."

He led me over to the other man who had watched the entire thing.

"She's clean," the man who had removed my dress told the slightly taller man by the inner door. The new man looked me up and down before taking my arm in his.

"Come along, dear," he told me as he opened the door and pulled me inside, letting his partner shut the door behind us. Slipping an arm behind me, he guided me with a hand on my lower back over to a desk as my eyes adjusted to the brighter room I found myself in.

"Your guest, sir," he told the man sitting behind the big desk.

My guide released me to stand in front of the desk. The man behind the desk was slim and dressed in a gray suit that looked expensive. He had slightly gray hair and looked to be in his forties.

Looking at him, I could see why people deferred to him. He projected a sense of command as he read some report in front of him. He looked up at me briefly like he was measuring my worth before returning to reading the papers on his desk. Suddenly self-conscious, I moved my arm to cover my breasts.

"That seems a little silly, Lisa, don't you think? I mean, I just watched Todd finger fuck you in the other room without any protest," The man said without looking up from the papers he was reading.

"Sorry, sir," I said as I dropped my head before moving my hands back to my sides.

I heard him shuffle some papers as I stood there, wondering why I was here for at least the hundredth time. I looked up briefly as I heard his chair being pushed back but quickly looked back at the floor as he walked around the desk.

He walked around me slowly, taking in my features.

"I was impressed with the photos you sent, but to be honest, they don't do you justice, my dear. You are absolutely beautiful," he praised lightly, running his fingers across my side before they glided up my back as he walked behind me.

I shivered as his fingers sent chills through my body as they danced across my skin, over my abdomen, and up under my breasts before they stopped under my chin. With a little pressure, he forced my head up to look at him.

"Why are you here, Lisa?" he inquired intensely, staring into my eyes.

"You told me to come here," I told him, feeling confused.

"Yes, but why did you do what I told you, Lisa? Why did you do all the things I asked you to do?" he asked, sliding his hands down to cup my breasts. I shivered but kept looking at him as he gently caressed my breasts with soft strokes.

"I, uhh, I," I stammered as he stepped closer, taking his right hand off my breasts and sliding it up to caress my neck.

"You what, Lisa?" he continued his inquiry, his brown eyes boring into me just a few inches away. I could feel his breath on my skin as he waited for my answer.

I had been asking myself that same question since this all started without coming to an answer.

"I don't know," I breathed out, flushing even more.

I could feel my juices start to leak out of my pussy as he moved a little closer still. At this point, our lips were almost touching, and his eyes were the only thing I could see.

"Don't know or afraid of the answer, Lisa?" he breathed, his lips grazing mine before he turned my head and gently licked my jaw, moving up my neck to my ear.

"I need you to answer Lisa. Otherwise, you can leave now," he said into my ear before pulling back to look at me.

"I like it, I guess," I responded, dropping my eyes again, ashamed at admitting this to him.

"Like what, Lisa?" he said, crouching down a little to look into my eyes.

"I like being told what to do, not having control," I told him in a rush, shaking from having to admit that to anyone, let alone someone I didn't really know.

Pop smiled at me before walking around his desk and sitting down again. "See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?"

I felt mortified at having admitted that to him, standing nude in his office, but I also found myself incredibly aroused at having done so.

"I have a proposition for you. I am having a little get-together with some clients later today, and some of them have an affinity for young, pretty pregnant women, especially submissive ones. I think you would be perfect for their tastes. Now, I know it's short notice, but I pay very well for my entertainment."

"What do you think, Lisa; something you might be interested in?"

It sounded like he was offering her money to have sex with some of his clients like a prostitute. I got angry, and it must have shown on my face.

"I am not a whore," I scolded him, feeling myself turning red as I clenched my fists.

"No one said you were Lisa. The clients will not be paying you anything. I will. Your job is to do whatever they want you to do without question. If you think you can do that, I will give you $5000 in cash for your trouble."

"If you don't want to do it, I understand. Todd will give you back your clothes, and you can leave. No one will bother you again."

The last few weeks have been the most exciting times in my life. I enjoyed doing what Pop made me do, and the thought of leaving somehow scared me more than going ahead with it. The money was something extra, and I knew we could use it.

Looking back up at him. "I guess I have come this far, and honestly, the thought of leaving scares me more than staying."

He smiled and nodded to the man who brought me in.

"Allow me to introduce you to Devin, Lisa. He will take you to the party. I know that you have had some issues following instructions with my other associates. If you want the money, I suggest that you try harder to follow instructions the first time."

"Thank you, sir. I will," I smiled, glancing quickly over at Devin before looking at the floor again.

"This way, miss," Devin instructed, opening another door on the other side of the room from where I entered.

I kept my eyes low, wondering just what I had gotten myself into.

Devin led me down a short, dark hall and through another door, which clicked as it shut. I glanced back and noticed that this side of the door had no handle and assumed that I would not be going back the way I came.

This room was lined with racks of clothes, like the prop room back in my high school drama department. He took my hand when I stopped to look around and pulled me through several rows until we arrived at a group of makeup tables. At least ten tables lined the wall, each with a woman sitting at it, getting ready for something.

Pulling me towards the end, I noticed that not all of the tables were occupied. The two end tables were not in use, so he sat me down at one and motioned over to an older woman who had been putting makeup on a pretty Asian woman with long black hair at the next table.

"Hey, Kim. Pop wants to add this one to the party later and would like her made-up to look a little younger," he said, running his hands down my back over the swell of my ass, causing me to tense. He grinned and smacked my ass before walking away, chuckling.

Kim looked over at me, running her eyes up and down before looking back at the woman she was putting makeup on. "Have a seat at the table until I get done," she said dismissively.

I sat at the table, looking around at the others sitting there.

Besides the Asian woman, there were several other women of various ethnic backgrounds and skin tones. I noticed that they all had glanced at me as I arrived, and a couple had even given me tentative smiles before they turned back to getting ready.

The really unusual thing, other than all of us being nude, was that it was so quiet. With everyone getting ready for the party, you would think that they would be talking or something.

"Excuse me," I said, trying to get Kim's attention.

"What the fuck is wrong with you slut? Are you that untrained? I told you to sit. Do not talk or ask questions. Are you stupid or something?" Kim asked, glaring at me with a sneer on her face.

"Sorry, no one told me," I said sheepishly, looking down and feeling myself shrink into the chair, trying not to garner any more of her attention.

"Just sit there and keep your fucking mouth closed," Kim told me. She continued glaring at me for another moment before turning back and finishing the Asian woman.

I sat with my head down and my hands protectively covering my unborn child until Kim walked in front of me. She lifted my chin to see my face and frowned when she saw the trail of tears running down my cheeks.

She wiped them off and started applying makeup to my face, moving my head back and forth. In a few minutes, she had all the makeup finished and started working on my hair. She brushed and pulled on my hair until she had two long pigtails hanging on either side of my head.

"I think that is the best we are going to get," she said, admiring her handiwork. She stepped out of my way and let me look at my reflection. I was shocked at the girl staring back at me in the mirror. She looked maybe sixteen years old. I glanced at Kim, who cracked the first smile I had seen from her.

"You are one of the lucky ones," she told me.

"Why is that?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't get mad at me again.

"Most women start aging fast after they cross into their twenties. I think if you take care of yourself, you could pass for a teenager well into your 30s."

"Let's go find you an outfit to wear," Kim said, pulling me out of the chair and towards the racks of clothes. She rummaged around until she found a short skirt and a top that clung to my breasts but managed to cover my baby bulge.

"I think this will do. Have a seat, and they will come to get you in a little bit," she said as she finished dressing me, touching up my makeup before walking out of the room.

I moved from the makeup station and sat in an empty seat between the other women. No one seemed interested in talking, so I sat with my hands in my lap until Devin came back.

"Damn slut, you sure look fine," he inspected, standing over me and checking out my new look.

"Ok, bitches most of you know the drill. For the sake of the couple who are new, I will explain how things work and the rules you are to follow. At the end of the night, each of you will be paid depending on how well you perform for the guests. You are in Pop's employ, so remember how you act will reflect on him."

He looked around, making sure everyone was paying attention.

"I don't think I need to remind you that the reason there are new girls here tonight is because some of the girls last time could not follow instructions and have been banned from returning. Now the rules:"

"Rule number one: when I take you through the door into the lounge area, you are to find a seat and wait until someone picks you up."