A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heaven?"

"The VIP rooms. Back there, you can get one-on-one time with a dancer or two, you know, a private show," Carl winked.

"Ever been back there?"

"No. You have to be a big spender or in with Pop to get back there," Carl commented. "Want another beer?"

"No, I think I'm good. I'm on call, remember?" Ken smiled.

"Right you are," Carl nodded as he wandered off to watch the women dance.

Ken found a seat at the bar off to the side, where he could watch all the stages without being in the thick of things. He sat, nursing his beer and thinking about why he was there, when an older man walked up to him.

"Mind if I sit with you?" the guy asked, pulling out the chair next to Ken.

Ken looked at the guy. He reminded him a little of the dad of one of his elementary school friends, Lynnie.

"It's a free country," Ken shrugged.

The older man sat, and the bartender rushed over and handed him a drink without him ordering. Ken noticed and commented.

"Come here a lot?"

"You could say that," the man chuckled.

He leaned a little closer to Ken, "I own the place," he confided.

"Pop," the man said, extending his hand.

"Ken."

The two men shook hands.

They watched the strippers and the crowd for a few minutes without talking.

"So, Ken. Why are you sitting way over here watching and not up there next to one of the strippers? You get a much better view of them up close," Pop glanced over at Ken.

"Honestly? I don't feel right about being here when my wife is at home," Ken admitted.

"Then why are you here?"

"It's complicated," Ken hedged.

"Well, it looks like it's really bothering you. I have found that sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger about things. They have no vested interest and might have a fresh perspective."

Ken thought about it. Maybe it was Pop's smile, the fact that he looked like Lynnie's dad, or that he needed to talk to someone. Regardless, Ken told Pop everything: how he and Lisa had met, their wedding, her pregnancy, the threat of her losing her job, and even their money issues.

Ken was terrified that everything would fall apart when Lisa stopped working. They were bareilly making it now with two incomes.

Pop listened, only interrupting to clarify details if Ken glossed over them until Ken ran out of things to say.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to dump everything on you," Ken apologized, feeling embarrassed for confiding in a complete stranger things no one else knew.

Pop smiled. "Believe it or not, I have heard far worse. It's amazing some of the situations people get themselves in." He motioned the bartender over and got another drink and a fresh beer for Ken.

"Let's go someplace a little more private," Pop said, gesturing toward the other end of the bar.

Ken nodded and followed Pop to the VIP area. The bouncers were all business as they opened the door for Pop and gave Ken a look that he interrupted with, 'Try anything, and they won't find a body.'

Ken gave them a weak smile and moved closer to Pop. The bouncers exchanged eye rolls and let the doors close, shutting off the noise from the club.

The VIP lighting was softer, the music subdued. The hallway was lined with doors, all of them closed. Ken's imagination ran wild with thoughts of wild sex going on just out of sight.

Pop led Ken past a lounge where women outnumbered the guys two-to-one and down another hallway that ended in another door, which Pop unlocked.

Inside was a nice office. The only difference between it and any other office Ken had ever been in was that instead of windows, the walls were covered with huge TVs, all of them showing different business channel newscasts.

Pop noticed Ken looking at the monitors.

"I like to keep track of my investments," Pop said with a shrug.

"Have a seat."

"I believe everything you told me in the club to be true. I have a few questions, and I want you to be honest with your answers. How is your sex life?"

Ken fidgeted in his seat. "I don't know if I feel comfortable answering that."

"Come on, Ken. I can't give you any advice until I know what I'm dealing with."

Ken thought for a few seconds, the silence going awkward.

I have already come this far, Ken thought.

"Not that great," Ken admitted.

"Is there some restriction that Lisa can't have sex?" Pop asked, concern in his voice.

"No, nothing like that."

"Well, what's going on then?"

"I just. I mean..." Ken was having a hard time saying he didn't find her attractive in her current state.

"You don't find her attractive now that she's pregnant?" Pop guessed.

Ken looked down, "Not really. I mean, she is still cute, but she's so... so...."

"Pregnant?" Pop supplied.

"Yeah, and sex is very vanilla with Lisa. Missionary, no oral. I'm so afraid I'll hurt her or the baby," Ken said in a rush, blushing.

"I see. So it's a combination of her being pregnant, not wanting to hurt the baby, and Lisa not wanting to explore her sexuality that is the issue?"

Ken nodded, taking a drink of his beer.

Pop's lips pressed together as he leaned back in his chair, interlacing his fingers as he put his hands behind his head.

After a minute or two, Pop said, "I might be able to help you with a couple of your problems."

Ken wasn't expecting anyone to be able to help. He was just grateful that someone had listened to his complaining and hadn't cut him off like Carl had.

"What if I told you that I have some experience in opening up women to their full sexual potential?"

"Well, you run a strip club," Ken said sarcastically.

"Be nice," Pop said. Anger flashed in his eyes before being quickly hidden.

"Sorry," Ken said, feeling like an ass. Pop had been nothing but nice to him and hadn't deserved that.

"Not the strippers. Most of them are already excited to embrace their sexuality. No, I am talking about housewives or girlfriends who, for some reason or other, never wanted to."

Ken was conflicted. He would love for Lisa to open up and want to do more things, but the thought of her with someone else both bothered and excited him.

"Let me tell you how it works overall. Each woman is different, so the approach to getting them to open up is unique, but the outcome is something that is beneficial to everyone involved."

Pop typed something on the console on his desk, and the monitor on the right switched to a different website.

Ken noticed the URL, Playfulwives.com, as the page loaded. It was a matrix of pictures of women. Some had strategic parts of their faces blurred, while others didn't. The blurs made it impossible to identify the woman, but they didn't do anything to hide their bodies.

"All of these women are someone's wife who came to me with similar problems to yours," Pop said.

"Although, only a handful of their wives were pregnant when they started," Pop continued with a chuckle.

Pop picked an attractive white woman seemingly at random, and it opened up to show a bunch of images and videos of her. She had long dark hair, large breasts that hadn't started sagging yet, and a nice firm ass.

Wow, she's hot, Ken thought as he adjusted his hardening cock.

Some looked to be solo videos, while the majority were with different men.

"Normally, we start with pictures and work our way into solo videos before we move into videos of the wife with other people. Normally, I try to set up encounters with actors that work for me. It makes it easier to control and ensure the privacy of the woman and her husband. Sometimes, the wife goes out on her own. I try to clean those messes up before they get out of hand."

Pop opened a set of photos. The woman slowly stripped off her clothes, one article at a time, until she was nude. Ken thought that might be the last picture until the next one showed her masturbating and finally a picture of her with her eyes closed and body tense.

Ken's eyes moved to the background, catching something there that looked familiar. Something that he couldn't put his finger on.

Pop closed the image and picked a video.

This was of a large black man fucking the woman hard. The sounds of her moaning and crying filled the small office as he fucked the shit out of her. Just as he was about to cum, the guy pulled his cock out, and the woman spun around. Cum sprayed out over her face and breasts, with a puddle landing in her mouth.

Pop froze the video there.

"Is this something that you might be interested in with Lisa?" Pop asked.

"There is no way Lisa would do something like this," Ken said, completely sure of his answer.

"Really? You would be surprised at how many husbands and boyfriends say the same thing," Pop said.

"I know Lisa. The way she was brought up, her family. It would never happen."

"That is what the husband of this woman said. He was completely shocked when he saw the images of her. They gave way to the videos and eventually into what you are seeing here. This was shot this afternoon," Pop said.

"This woman grew up in a very religious home. Her father is a respected minister, and she is very active in her church. She has two children, both of whom are now in elementary school, and has been doing this since she was pregnant with the first one. Her husband works as a manager for a big company in the area and is himself very involved in his church."

"If that's true, why on earth would he have agreed to let you corrupt his wife?" a skeptical Ken asked.

"I offered him $10k if she didn't take the first set of pictures. If she did, he got $2k plus 10% of any revenue she makes on the site or through other channels," Pop said.

Looking at the still image, it was obvious that she had gone way past the first set of images, and she had been doing this for years if she was pregnant with the first child, who was now in elementary school.

"Does she know about all this?" Ken waved his hands at the monitor.

"She does now. For the first year or so, she was kept in the dark."

"How much... How much money have they made?" Ken asked, his voice breaking.

"Since she started doing this?" Pop asked.

Ken nodded.

"About $600K. She was one of the first women on the site, so the membership level took some time to grow. Doing this for the same number of years today, she would easily be over a few million."

Pop did something on the console, and the screen split, showing another login screen to the site.

"There is another view of the site that the husband or boyfriend gets for their participation in this. They get the unfiltered video and images taken of their mate. I don't know how much about video production you know, but several hours of video might be reduced to a half-hour segment. Sometimes, the video is just not up to the quality that we want, so it never ends up on the site."

"You mean there were more videos that weren't on the catalog page for her?"

"Oh, easily hundreds more," Pop said, enjoying reeling in the new husband.

"How do I know any of this is real? This could just be some actors you hired and said they were someone's wife," Ken said.

"You are not the first one to ask that question. Sometimes, it's harder to prove, but in this case, the husband of this woman gave me permission to show you his site to help convince you."

"What if I decided not to do it? He would be taking a big risk."

"I said the same thing. My lawyers created an agreement. You sign a contract, standard non-disclosure before you see his site. That way, if you decide not to go forward, you are legally bound not to reveal what you see here to anyone, including the husband and wife. Sound fair?"

Ken thought it over. "It sounds fair," he admitted.

"Good," Pop said, handing some paperwork to Ken. "Here is the contract. Please read it over and sign at the bottom."

Ken read it over and signed the contract. Pop also signed it and had a notary come in and put their seal on the document before leaving the two men alone.

After handing Ken his copy, Pop looked over at Ken.

"Are you sure you want to see this? Once I show you the raw still, you won't be able to unsee it."

Ken nodded, wondering who the mystery woman was.

Pop pushed a button, and another image popped on the second screen. It was the same woman, getting her face painted with cum from a black cock. She had a puddle in her mouth, too. The only difference between the two images was in one, her face was obscured, and in the other it wasn't.

Ken felt his mouth drop open as he looked at Carl's wife, June.

"Holly fuck," Ken muttered, now understanding why the background in the images looked familiar.

It was Carl's living room.

The door opened behind Ken, and Carl walked in. "So, what do you think? Isn't she fucking amazing?"

Ken looked between the TV, Pop, and Carl, not knowing where to look.

Pop had seen this reaction multiple times and was happy to just let this go where it went. He had seen pictures of Lisa, and while she was very attractive, so were a lot of other women. If it didn't work out, he wasn't going to be out much at the end of the day, and he enjoyed playing a sort of pied piper roll, leading the wives and girlfriends astray.

Ken had multiple thoughts, but one won out: "Why would you do that to June?"

"Oh, June did that all on her own, Ken. I merely looked the other way and collected a shit ton of cash from her exploits," Carl plopped down in the chair next to Ken.

"I don't know how he does it, but I am convinced he has some kind of fucking superpower over women. He just gives them suggestions or makes small requests, and they almost fall over themselves to make him happy."

Carl leaned in a little.

"Believe it or not, he tells them it's a game, and they buy into it."

Sitting back up, Carl continued, "Who knows, maybe it is. All I can tell you is that June decided to play, and seven years later, she is making three times more money a year than she ever could make with her degree."

Ken still couldn't reconcile the prim and proper women he knew with the slut on her knees, her face covered in cum. Making it worse, it wasn't her husband's cum, but some other guy.

Could I handle Lisa in the same position, Ken thought, looking at June's image.

What are you thinking? She would never go for any of this shit, Ken assured himself.

"This is crazy," Ken said out loud, shifting in his chair.

Looking thoughtful. "Yeah, I thought so too, at first. I was convinced that Pop would fail. June just wasn't wired that way. When I saw the first set of photos, I was in shock," Carl admitted, the smile gone.

"I wasn't sure what I should do. Should I come clean with June? Pop suggested that I wait and see where things went. So I did. The photos and, eventually, videos became hotter, and as they did, June began to change. She started becoming more open to try things she had refused to do before."

"How did you deal with her cheating?" Ken asked, looking up at the screen again.

"It's just sex, Ken. June and I have an open relationship now. As long as it stays just sex, either one of us can get some on the side."

Ken looked at the image of June again, frowning as he wrestled with if he would take Pop up on his offer.

"You don't really have anything to lose, Ken. If Lisa turns Pop down, you get paid ten thousand dollars for nothing. If she decides to do some of it, you get paid a couple thousand for some pictures. The longer she plays the game, the more money you make, and unless she requests it, nothing identifiable to her is shown on the site."

Carl winked at Pop. He knew Ken would go for it.

"Ok, what do I do...?" Ken asked, the need for money winning out over his common sense.

*************************************************************************************

He had expected that nothing would come of it and they would have an extra $10k for nothing.

But that wasn't what happened, though.

Pop had sent him a text message with the login to both sites and his credentials.

He waited until Lisa went to work before opening the links. Ken was shaking when he opened the link to the public site and found Lisa's obscured picture in the New Slut section. He clicked on the picture and found his wife, Lisa, had stripped down and posed for multiple pictures, even exposing herself to anyone who happened to walk by.

Ken had been in shock.

He tried the other login and looked at all the pictures she had taken.

Unable to stop himself, Ken pulled his cock out and started jacking off at the picture of her posing in front of the open window. He imagined a stranger standing outside, watching his innocent wife exposing herself, and that was all it took. He shot cum onto the floor under his desk.

After he cleaned up, he downloaded the images and put them on an encrypted drive. He didn't want anyone to find them and didn't want to lose them in case Pop removed them.

The rest of the day was a blur. He didn't know how to talk to Carl, so he avoided him as much as he could. When he ran into him in the hall, Carl winked and patted him on the back as he walked by.

Later that night, he received a text to check his glovebox.

That was the first time he had received money for his wife's exploits. Two thousand dollars had been deposited into his account. After that, once a week, an envelope with a receipt for a wire transfer would be in his car after he got off work.