A Wife's Dilemma Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rule number two: absolutely no fucking, sucking, petting, etc., is to be done in the lounge."

"Rule number three: anything goes. You are to follow any directions you are given, no matter how sick or perverted."

"Rule number four: no money, real names, or phone numbers are to be exchanged. If you are offered money, you are to politely refuse it and notify one of the staff."

"Rule number five: after each, shall we say adventure, you are to use the showers in the back of this room and allow Kim to get you ready for your next rotation. Any questions?"

He glanced at each of us, but no one had any questions, or maybe we didn't want to be singled out. I was too afraid that I would screw up and be told to leave. With a grin, he opened the door on the opposite side of the room from the dressing tables and motioned us out.

I followed the rest of the women into a larger room. The new room held large couches, big enough for a few people to lie on at the same time. I watched several of the women claim their spots around the room, laying down on the cushions before ordering drinks from the scantily dressed women carrying trays between the couches.

The pretty Asian woman came up next to me.

"The first couple of times, it can be a little intimidating, but you will get the hang of it. I will give you some advice that the rest might not. Think up a fake name, don't give anyone here your real one, not even me. Never accept a drink from anyone other than the servers. If you take your eyes off that drink, get a new one. The only other thing I can suggest, relax and have fun," She smiled and started to walk to the couch next to her.

"Oh," she said, turning back to me. "The bullshit about anything goes is only partially true. If they try anything that will do real damage to you," she looked at my stomach, "or your child. Say no. If they try it anyway, the staff will step in and pull you out. The worst that will happen is you will be blacklisted for parties for a few weeks. The same can also happen to the person trying to force you. Pop is pretty fair when it comes to that," she smiled and climbed onto the couch, turning away from me and ordering a drink.

I guess I am on my own, I thought as I sat down on a couch.

One of the servers appeared just as I got comfortable.

"What can I get you?" she asked, taking in my outfit, including my stomach.

"Pregnant?" she asked.

"Yes. Can I get some water?"

"Sure thing. Do you have a stage name?" the woman asked, pulling out a pen.

The first thing that came to mind was the name of one of the girls in ninth grade who wore pigtails in her hair all year.

"Daisy."

"I like it. It fits well with the rest of your outfit," the woman said, writing it down on the card and putting it in the placeholder at the end of the couch.

I was nervous.

So far today, I have let two complete strangers use me. I stripped in front of a huge man and let him shove his fingers inside my body, let multiple strangers, men, and women see me walking around nude, and now I was sitting in what was, most likely, some kind of whore house, waiting for the johns to come in so I could fulfill the perverse desires of even more strangers, for money this time!

God, what the hell am I doing here? I almost got up and walked out a couple of times while I waited. Looking around the room, I found a large mirror that caught my reflection. I didn't know who the woman looking back at me was.

Could I walk out? What about Ken? Should I let him know about any of this?

My dark train of thought was interrupted by a large black man sitting down between my reflection and myself.

"Wow, how old are you?"

"Eighteen," I lied. If Kim thought I looked that young, I might as well use that to my advantage.

The man laughed, gently running his large hand up my arm, sending shivers down my spine. "I think you are a little older than eighteen, but not much," he commented as he leaned in.

I felt trapped as his hand moved behind my head, holding me in place while he gently kissed me.

He broke the kiss and moved his lips slowly down my jaw, kissing and licking until he got to my ear.

"How about we go somewhere a little more private?" he whispered in my ear.

He pulled back, looking at me, his face mere inches away from mine.

I smiled, feeling the same butterflies in my stomach I had when I had sex for the first time, "This is my first time here. I don't know where we can go," I admitted, flushing.

He laughed and kissed me again.

"You are so cute. I know a place," He said, standing and offering me his hand.

I let him help me up and followed him down a dimly lit hallway, past several rooms with 'do-not-disturb tag', until we came to one, he stopped in front of. Using a keycard, he opened the door and held it open for me.

It was a typical hotel room with a king-size bed. I walked over to the bed, looked around the room, and felt nervous.

The man came up behind me and ran his hands up my arms while kissing my neck. I tilted my head to the side, giving him better access as his hands groped my breasts through the thin material covering them.

I was moaning at this point, arching my back and wrapping my arms around his neck, thrusting my breasts outward.

"Fuck, your hot," he said as he grasped the bottom of the top and pulled it over my head, exposing my breasts to the cool room air.

I pulled my arms back and tried to turn around, intent on pulling his pants off and sucking the cock I felt pressing against my ass, but he held my breasts firmly, squeezing them and twisting the nipples.

"Stay like this," he whispered into my ear before licking my neck.

I moaned and started grinding my ass against his cock.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" he asked as he let go of my breasts and grabbed the waist of the pants, slowly pulling them down.

"Yes," I answered, shivering as I remembered the first time.

He helped me out of my pants.

I heard him removing his clothes, and then he was back, pressing his naked body against mine, his hard cock nestled between my ass cheeks.

He bent me forward, sliding his cock up and down my wet slit before pushing into my pussy.

I groaned as he slowly filled me until I felt his pelvis against my ass.

"Fuck me," I begged, and he did.

Starting slow, he moved in and out until I was used to his size before he picked up speed. Soon, he was slamming in and out of me, and I loved it.

"You like this, don't you Slut?" he asked, slapping my ass.

"I'm not a Slut," I said defensively, still not wanting to admit it to myself.

He laughed at me, "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

His comment hurt, and kind of ruined the sensations for a few seconds anyway. It wasn't long before I was lost in my rising orgasm.

I was on the verge of cumming when he ripped his cock out of me. The sensation triggered a smaller orgasm than the one I was building toward, and I felt embarrassed by the juices spraying onto my legs and feet.

I felt something cold drip onto my asshole.

"Time to fuck that ass," He said, pushing his cock against my brown hole.

I relaxed and ignored the pain as he slid slowly inside me.

I was glad he took his time, letting me adjust to him before he started fucking me. It wasn't long before I was building toward the orgasm he had ruined.

"Fuck me," I begged, completely lost in the sensations his cock was giving me.

He stopped fucking me with the head of his cock just inside my anal ring.

"Are you ready to admit that you are a Slut?" he asked, slapping my ass again.

I almost told him I wasn't a slut again, but then it dawned on me. I was letting a stranger, shit, I didn't even know his fucking name, fuck me in the ass. Worse, he was paying a man I really didn't know who was going to give me a small portion of that money.

I'm just a fucking prostitute, the thought floated through my mind.

I guess being called a slut isn't as bad as being called a whore.

"I guess I am a slut," I admitted, although it galled me to do it.

"Good girl," the guy said, resuming fucking my ass.

I couldn't take it anymore. My body was on overload as I orgasmed, squirting again multiple times.

The man held me up while I shook since my legs had turned to jelly. He pulled his cock out of my ass and helped me to the bed, laying me on my back with my head over the edge.

"Time to finish the job," he commented, pushing his cock against my lips.

I briefly thought about telling him off. His cock had just been in my ass, after all, but the look on his face scared me a little.

I opened my mouth to let him in, doing my best to ignore the taste.

He pushed until I gagged and pulled back.

"Relax," he told me.

Maybe you should try to swallow one, I thought, but the next time he pushed forward, I relaxed and let the cock slide into my throat.

"That's it. Lick the underside, Slut," he commented as he pulled out until just the tip was in my mouth before sliding forward until my face was in his pubic hair.

Again and again, he slowly fucked my face until I felt his cock start to swell. Just as he began to tense, he pushed all the way forward and buried his cock deep in my throat.

He pulled away, leaving a trail of cum and saliva across my face as he sat on the bed.

"You are an amazing woman," he complimented me.

"Thanks," I replied as I caught my breath. I lay there as he got dressed, thinking about my recent choices.

He sat back on the bed next to me and handed me some cash. "Here, thanks for everything."

I pushed his hand away.

"Sorry, I'm not allowed to take tips, and you're welcome. I had a blast," I told him, rolling over and laying on my side, my head in my hand and my elbow propping me up off the bed.

"You sure? They will never know," he flashed the cash back and forth.

I knew we could use the money, but I had agreed to play by the rules of the game.

"I'm sure," I said with a small smile.

"Okay. Well, see you some other time," he said, kissing me on the forehead before leaving me alone in the room.

I had just cleaned up a little and got dressed when the door opened, and a couple of guys in tan coveralls walked into the room.

"Housekeeping," the shorter of the two said. Something about him immediately raised the hairs on the back of my neck.

"I was just leaving," I said, squeezing past the shorter guy. I felt his hand grope my ass, but I kept going. I didn't want to cause a scene. The taller man frowned at the other guy and pushed him away from me with a wink.

"What was that for?" the smaller man asked the taller guy.

"You were being an asshole," the other guy said.

I lost the rest of the conversation as the door closed behind me. I returned to the dressing area and took a shower. After blow-drying my hair, I went looking for Kim, finding her reading a magazine in what turned out to be our break room.

"Hi, Kim. Can you help me get ready for my next, ahh, turn?" I asked, unsure what they called what we did in the lounge.

Kim looked up at me, "They are called Johns, and no, I will not be helping you get ready for another one tonight," she replied, her attention going back to the magazine.

Right, John's. I'm a whore; after all, the dark thought didn't improve my mode.

"So, I just get ready on my own?"

Kim sighed and put the magazine down.

"Tonight is your first night. Pop wanted you to get a taste of what it's like to work in the Red Room. If you want to come back, let him know, and he will tell you where you fit in the rotation," she glanced at my belly.

"There are some people who like pregnant women, but most of his clients have other kinks if you know what I mean. Go home. Go to the movies. Fuck, go anywhere else, but go somewhere and leave me alone," Kim said, picking up the magazine.

"How do I get out of here? I didn't exactly come in the front door," I asked.

She looked over the top of the magazine before looking at a doorway.

After that, she ignored me completely.

Sighing, I went and found the clothes I had worn here. After dressing, I went out the door Kim had indicated with her eyes and followed the signs to the parking lot.

*********************************************************************************

Ken left the building and walked to his car, which was located six spots from the elevator in the company's parking garage.

One of the perks of all the extra hours, Ken thought as he glanced around for anyone lurking. He didn't expect anyone; there were cameras everywhere, and the company had security officers who roamed the garage to keep the employees safe.

If there can be an upside of someone getting mugged, Ken thought, waving to a security guard who drove by in a golf cart. Tommy had been an asshole, but after the company's insurance company wrote the check, security made this place seem impregnable.

Ken put his laptop and coat in the trunk and sat down in the driver's seat. Glancing around the car to make sure no one was around, he reached out and opened the glove box.

He noticed that his hand shook slightly and, even after several weeks, he didn't know if it was from what he knew was going to be inside or from the fact that it was put in there with all the security in the building and the car being locked.

Ken took a deep breath and opened the glove box. Inside was the normal stuff, along with a white envelope. He let out his breath and closed the glove box. This wasn't the place to open that envelope.

Leaving the structure was uneventful, just the normal badge out and wait while the security barricades dropped into the ground before he could drive out. The rest of the way home was a blur. Pulling into the driveway and opening the garage, he was very happy Lisa wasn't home.

Ken grabbed his laptop and coat, stuffed the envelope inside the laptop case, and went inside.

After grabbing a beer, he went into his office and locked the door.

Sitting at his desk, he cut the envelope open and pulled a receipt out of the envelope.

The receipt shows that $23,000 was transferred into a business account that Ken had set up with a memo line for IT services performed for Maxim Industries.

That makes almost $190k since we started working together, Ken thought, very happy with the extra income.

Ken logged into the site and looked at the newest folder, dated today.

It was a picture of Lisa, backlit, in a sun dress that left nothing to the imagination. With that outfit and the makeup she had on, you could easily mistake her for a hooker instead of a highly educated IT professional.

Shit, I can't believe the changes Pop has made in her, Ken thought as he loosened his belt and unzipped his pants.

The next picture was of her at a counter. The lighting was arranged so that you could see her nipples through her dress.

Several more pictures of her walking up the stairs, her ass and legs highlighted through the dress.

She might as well have walked around nude. Ken thought as he lightly stroked his cock.

In the next photo, she was sitting in a chair in an office across from a stern-looking older woman.

After that, the photos got really interesting, with Lisa bent over a desk, her ass exposed to the door. Lisa eating the older woman out and getting fucked by an older guy with a huge cock who filled her with cum.

Ken opened the video in the folder and watched the movie the highlights had depicted, jacking off as he watched his once proper wife getting treated like a whore by the other actors.

He exploded, shooting cum onto the floor when Lisa walked into the restroom and stood in front of the mirror, crying at the image in the mirror.

After he calmed down, he felt guilty and angry like he always did when he watched one of her videos. She still had no idea he had initiated this, and Ken was both looking forward to and dreading the day Lisa found out.

*************************************************************************************

Two months ago

"Dude, you can't work all the time. At least go home and let Lisa relieve some of that stress. Fuck, you even snapped at Bob, the most laid-back guy on the team," Carl reminded him, slapping Ken on the back.

"Lisa is pregnant, Carl," Ken retorted as if that would explain everything. He loved his wife, but ever since she started showing, he had just found her less exciting.

"Well, yeah," Carl rolled his eyes. "She's still your wife, and when June was pregnant, she couldn't get enough sex. Hell, I remember one time she..."

"God, Carl. Boundaries," Linda interrupted, walking up to see what they were talking about.

"What? Women want sex more when they are pregnant," Carl defended his position.

"Whatever," Linda commented over her shoulder as she walked away.

"You need to be careful, Carl. All it will take is one sexual harassment claim, and you are done in management," Ken commented, watching Linda's ass until she turned the corner.

"From Linda? Fuck, she is the worst one here," Carl waved, dismissing Ken's concerns.

"Well, if going home won't help release some of the stress, why don't you go with us to the club down the street? They have a lot of really hot girls working there," Carl playfully nudged.

"I don't know," Ken wavered. The distraction sounded nice, but he really felt guilty not being home with Lisa.

"You're on call, right?"

"Yeah," Ken grumbled.

"Tell her you have to stay and work on an issue. While you are sitting at the club, monitor the Salvador servers; they have been acting up again anyway. You get paid, and you get to watch the women a win-win. If something happens, you are just down the street, so the response time is great."

Ken thought it over, "You're the boss." If Carl wanted to pay him to sit in a strip club, then who was he to complain.

"Damn straight."

The team put their things away and took the elevator to the lobby. Ken was a little surprised to see Linda in the group. When he looked at her, she winked at him.

Ken looked at Carl and raised an eyebrow.

"I told you," was all Carl chuckled.

A short walk later, they were at the Kitty Cat Club.

"Hey, welcome back, Carl," the bouncer gave Carl a hug.

"How are things going, Vennie?" Carl asked.

The two spoke for a few minutes. Ken tuned them out, texting Lisa to let her know he was going to be late.

Sorry, Babe, I'm on call, and we are having issues with one of our clients.

It's ok, see you when you get here.

Love you.

Love you too.

Ken put the phone away as Vennie opened the door and let the group inside. The music was loud, and the bass was thumping as the door closed behind Ken. The entryway led to a twisting hall before it opened into a large room with a bar and several raised platforms with strippers dancing on them.

"What do you think?" Carl asked, speaking loud enough to be heard over the music.

Ken was entranced with the strippers. There seemed to be at least one woman from most of the different ethnic groups, as well as a few different body shapes. Not what he expected in a strip club. The customers didn't fit with his idea of what they would be like. Most were dressed nice and about a third of them were women.

"It's not what I was expecting," Ken admitted.

"Yeah, the guy who owns the place wants to keep it classy," Carl said, snagging beers from a topless server.

They walked around, enjoying the show before making their way toward the back.

The noise was more muted back there, and Ken could see another bouncer standing beside a set of doors.

"What's back there?" Ken asked, pointing toward the bouncer.

"That, my friend, is heaven," Carl smiled, putting his arm around Ken's shoulder.