All Comments on 'A Wife's Fall Pt. 03'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

I think we have a new winner of most pathetic cuck ever

illjoyilljoyalmost 3 years ago

Lol entertaining read dislike where this is going but worth a read

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

A good story like always but one minor complaint is using the work of John Money. Money was...... well he was no a very good doctor to put it lightly. Using any theories of his I think would be suspect. Minor complaint born out of unfortunately reading about some of his experiments but otherwise the story continues to be excellent.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

This is a good RAAC story.

Normally don't like them but this is compelling reading.

If there is a 4th part, please post it fast.

Very well written. Kudos !

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

For someone of Wane’s mental acuity he seems quite happy to be manipulated by the women in his life, wife, sister even his sister-in-law.

Doesn’t really work does it, given his character.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

SIX months between parts? And by my count, you've posted TWENTY-FIVE other stories between part 1 and part 3.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Intriguing... but so it an amoeba. Looking forward to part IV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Does anyone really spell that name "Wane" instead of "Wayne"? Or is it some subtle hint that he's waning as a man, as his inner cuck is exposed?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Great read. Like how his reactions are determined by his logic and view point. Look forward to reading more installments.

devtekdevtekalmost 3 years ago

More and more interesting. Good job, go ahead.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

I agree with anon, why listen to a slut trying to get you to accept a cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This author is dark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You npcs really are the lowest form of garbage , "It's every ones fault but mine." My mommy fucked a bunch of guys so it's not my fault i killed that guy. really sad creatures indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Given that the Intervalls are quite long between the submissions, I'd appreciate a quick recap of the story. Difficult to follow the storyline. The psychobabble killed it for me. This series started very promising in the first part, got mediocre in the second and turned to crap in the third part. It is a good example of erecting something beautiful by hard work with your hands and finally tearing it down by nothing else than your arse....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

oh come on guys you don´t have an issue about an mother mistreating her son (beating, forced intercourse) followed by an (more or less silly excuse) but you get the willis about an one time cheating wife?

Both is shitty but the first is like... kneck deep in shit and the other (in comparison) is about kneedeep

(and since this is an story... the cheaters explanation -and remorse- makes more sense and is there since ch 01)

So from ch01-04 I had much less WTF moments than with A family destroyed

therefore 5*

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Hmm. This chapter definitely felt like a departure from the first two in both tone and nature.

It doesn't feel the same at all.

As such, I didn't enjoy it as much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoy the storyline and the character development. It is a well crafted story and I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

JClifeJClifealmost 3 years ago

I'm enjoying the story and the characters. I'm hoping that Wane doesn't go off and have some people killed, but I am guessing things are headed that way. But, I enjoy their conversations and commend the author for trying to portray the personality and thought process of the wife of a psychotic person as well as the psychotic husband. This has got to be very challenging and I think the author is doing a good job of keeping it entertaining, albeit a bit far fetched, but that is okay. This is after all fiction and the author can spin the tale anyway he wants and I'm enjoying what has been written in the first 3 chapters so far.

Thanks

purpleelfpurpleelfalmost 3 years ago

The world is dark, trust has to be earned by actions.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 3 years ago

I found this to be a good buildup chapter where it gets things down and out of the way for the more fiery scenes coming up and that having the characters work over things makes them feel more real than a two dimensional character we see in the loving wives genre that contain revenge factors

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

Cheap whores making excuses for their actions, they both should been punted and served right from the start. The sister is just helping them justify their putrid behavior, should be punted from his life as well.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I know this is your universe, and l do love your many works, but l cannot stomach this one.

I’ve been around a long time, meet so many people it isn’t funny. Have been married to the same woman for 42 years, never strayed and I know she never strayed on me.

Yet if either us walked into the other having a threesome in our marital bed it would be over and rightfully so. No amount of psychobabble could change what one partner knowingly did.

She did it behind his back and lied, no forgiveness there.

I have know known many divorced people too, you cheat like she cheated u go.many divorce for way less.

This is going to be a RAAC for psychobabble reasons. But you and I know he would never, NEVER get that image of her cheating with two men in his bed out of his mind.

Just that alone would slaughter any chance she had to stay married. Divorce would happen now or assuredly later on down the track. No doubt about in my mind. That is how we all are wired.

No trust, no marriage, simple really.

IMHO, and no disrespect intended, this is not one of your best stories.

3/5

ThorlolThorlolalmost 3 years ago

What a fucking cop out. Why cant they take full responsility for what they did. Of course their mother was at fault for their behaviour, who else? Are they fucking puppets on a strings or what? Thats one of the worst chapters of all your stories. Its implied that they are 100% not at fault and hey, his sister supports this so it cant be wrong can it? Urgh.

"Yet, sometimes you need to ask yourself am I better with or without her?" I hate that fucking line. If you are unhappy with your spouse you should seek happiness and not build a castle on sand. How fortunate for Betty that he cant get a hard on with another women, this just means that she can do whatever the fuck she wants because he wouldnt survive 'sexually' without her. God how I hated this chapter. From 4+ to 2 in a heatbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A well constructed story with reasonably convincing characters. First I’ve read from this author but I’ll certainly be watching for further in this series. I hope he can resist the temptation to surrender to the BTB morons ;)

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

I liked the story even if the story was based on what I would term psycho-babble. Regardless of early childhood experiences, people grow and mature, and intelligent people learn to accept that what their parents did is morally unacceptable. Stupid people, such as is the case with children of child abusers becoming child abusers themselves, might never grow up. But, the protagonists in this story were intelligent and knew right from wrong.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 3 years ago

The more I read of this story, the less I like it. It's getting to be a drag. 2 stars, and going down, down, down!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Unlike some of the other readers, I really enjoy a detailed plot with great character development. This series is some of your best writing although Wane is a little too close to Dexter for you to claim complete creative license of his character. LOL! As always, I rate stories on the believability of the characters and the story arc, not whether I like them or not. Great writing and narrative flow - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

someoneother, it has nothing to do with being stupid or smart. Most people think they generally make decisions based on logic, but for the most part, that isn't true. Decisions are almost always based on feelings, and then the reasoning happens after. The reasoning is even dynamic, meaning that it can change when facts don't align, or depending on who the person is talking to. There are numerous studies that show this, and I do encourage you to look it up.

So you you see, when logical reasoning isn't a deciding factor in the vast majority of decision making processes, then intelligence doesn't factor into it. I suspect that intelligence does factor into the quality of the reasoning, but since it happens after the decision making itself, that is a moot point.

And to clarify: It is my personal opinion that people are still responsible for their actions. Understanding human nature and moderating ones feelings is key here, and maturity certainly does come into play there.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Very good. The story started out as: ‘who’s dumb enough to cheat with Dexter’s wife?’ But it’s gotten much more complex. Definitely not BTB or RAAC. It’s deep and thought provoking. Now it seems more like a character development challenge - just as it builds on how emotionally stunted Wane is, he begins to evolve. Then also, the backstory of how the slut sisters learned their craft.

I’m looking forward to the next chapter, I suspect it will really get busy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
As another commenter said on another story

Your recent stories have plots of cuckolding with some stories having the husband eating creampies. It seems that cuckolding has become a fascination lately. I, personally, am not into cuckolding. The first chapter of this story had great promise of a MC that would rain down fire and brimstone. I was hoping that you finally had a MC that would not seem to be weak. I think some of your stories have great initial ideas. However, I think that your MC's keep turning out to be weak or way too quick to forgive and forget. I would like to read a one of your stories that the MC leaves a wake of destruction for the wrongs that were done to him. Here's to hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
It's getting better

Now you do a good job to be interesting and i fell entertained. Please contiue in these interesting way. Don't let trolls invade your line to finish.

Sergeant68Sergeant68almost 3 years ago

I just love reading comments by people who hide behind "anonymous." This is a story meant to be entertaining, not a documentary on psychopaths, cheating, or the pathology behind it. If it entertains you, enjoy it. If it bothers you as much as your chicken-shit comments imply, stop reading and move on. I worked in a maximum security mental hospital for the criminally insane for 19 years, and I dealt with many psychopaths. Their underlying symptoms are the same, but how they manifest themselves depend on the severity of their condition. There were several references to "psychobabble," but the story deals with psychiatrists, not psychologists. I've dealt with both, and psychiatrists are actually doctors, not Counselors. They deal with actual treatment of the cause. The doctors I worked with all point out that no one has ever been cured of a genuine mental illness, ever. The comment about the sister making excuses? Total b.s. she never once condoned the behavior, and she told the cheater what her opinion of her was. That said, I know several people that grew up in jacked up families similar to the sister's, and even though they are intelligent people, the damage done to them as children has dictated how they behave sexually as adults. Its just how they believe everyone behaves. They are shocked when they find out its not. As to the cuck comments, Bill would be the cuck in this story, knowing what his wife was doing and not stopping it. Wane stopped it, and is making sure it doesn't happen again. If being cheated on once makes you a cuck, then there are more cucks than not in this country. If you are unable to forgive, you will receive no forgiveness.

OK, my rant is done with this final tought, if you can do better, write your own story and post it so the rest of us can tear it and you to shreds...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice job, and thank you for coming back to this story.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Who would have thought that Dexter was a damned CUCK??!! This chapter left many questions...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

First 2 parts were good having a MC who definitely is somewhere on the spectrum is interesting. But this part 3 he seems to be a totally different character. Also the sister would get a punch in the face and chucked out. Hope the next part regains the lost ground.

DevDoc69DevDoc69almost 3 years ago

I personally enjoy this story. Ot actually hits close to home for me. I watched my parents cheat on each other for years until they finally divorced. Does it mess with your mind as a kid? Yes. For me was trusting my partner. It took 50 yrs a sweet, loving sexy 4'6" 90 lbs womens love to make me take a chance on Love.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Still a very interesting story. I agree with Sergeant68 views although don't have his experience. I was hoping not go have to wait for the meat chapter bug looks as though I will. 5 stars from me.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Not my favorite of the three chapters, but I’ll keep reading in hope that the arrogant pricks Sean and Dean still meet the serial killer. Maybe Wane can take them out and make it look like the killer. Betty and Celine need a little more trouble with their RAACs too.

IndulgemenowIndulgemenowalmost 3 years ago
Disappointed.

Well done. You have embraced infidelity in a unique manner, and woven a good story. Good English, good grammar, not too many errors, but disappointing to only learn now, after three chapters, that your story is incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FYI. You're not a cuck if your wife cheats. You're a cuck if you find out and stay with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where's Ch.4? 👺

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

P A R T 4????!!!!!!!!

Please?

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Reading this again, I still think both women should be punted from their husbands lives. I do have a question, Jan reveals that she knows that grandma does what mama used to do, but near the end of the chapter Celine, swears up and down that she never defiled her home or their bed with her behavior. I personally think that cheating and lying are all under the same spelling of whore, but if not, how did Jan find out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter please.?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I read the story a second time, and it still sounds like Dexter, but it was still good reading.

I am waiting for Chapter 4 because we still have the issue that there are two men about to be killed, and that, together with the relationship of the protagonists, is food for a long chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
Really?

Anon 5/31/21:

Why do you care what the author names his characters? Who gives a shit if it's Wayne, Wain, Wane?

Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To ALL WIVES out there, although this statement is a case by case, not always true.

"What wife doesn't like knowing they brought the utmost pleasure to their spouse that they would unload in their mouths."

Everyone of you should accept that if you want it, you should return the favor or you don't deserve it in the 1st place, same goes for the husbands of course,

EQUALITY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ch.4, Ch.4, Ch.4,............🤓

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Too much gap between the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A sometimes confusing ramble between the characters is not helpful. I can see how using the child and abusing his condition might make Betty happy - but not really ethical or sustainable, is it? And when will the story actually end?

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Wasn't sure if this was supposed to be humor and satire

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

I didn't go through all the comments so I don't know if this was already said. I think the thing that bother me most about this chapter was the fact that they left Jan with the Grandmother. I mean, she's obviously being abused by her and yet all you do is yell at her and then trust her with a child and leave? Also the very end was kind of jumbled and confusing. Other than that its an interesting story, look forward to part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The definition of lovemap in this story is word for word what it says on Wikipedia. Hmm.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Warning! This part of the story was hijacked by the heinous literary villain Gobble D. Goop, AKA Psycho Babble. If I was wack enough to have my own shrink, I would not hesitate to make my sister shrink disappear to get her out of my damn business.

Are we to believe the discussions when she brought up the notion of a threesome were anything we would recognize as normal?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well written story, will curious to see where it ends. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like a weekend at the Bidens

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter in the story is a prime example of using unethical rationalization to try and excuse cheating. This chapter also makes use of trivialization and minimization as well as blame shifting and victim-hood.

"Wane, I know how life is difficult for you to understand. Yet people stumble and fall, has she ever done something like this before? Has she ever once stepped outside your marriage? Don't let this one flaw be the downfall of your marriage," Maggie pleaded."

This unethical rationalization excuse is known as the - "“Just one mistake!” Fantasy". The excuse being that a particular unethical act should be ignored, forgiven or excused as an aberration because “it was just one mistake.” This argument intentionally glosses over the fact that one mistake can be so blatantly unethical and harmful that an ethical person literally never does such a thing, and thus the “one mistake” is a reliable indicator that the actor does not deserve to be trusted.

Maggie's statement also make use of The Perfection Diversion: “Nobody’s Perfect!” or “Everybody makes mistakes!” rationalization for unethical behavior. This is a legitimate defense if, in fact, an individual has been accused of not being perfect. Usually, however, it is an attempt to minimize the significance of genuine misconduct. When an act suggests that more than an honest mistake or single instance of bad judgment was involved, and that an individual’s conduct indicates a broader lack of character or ethical sensitivity, “Nobody’s perfect!” and “Everybody makes mistakes!” are not only inappropriate and irrelevant, but are presumptive efforts to change the subject. The fact that nobody is perfect does not mean that it isn’t necessary and appropriate to point out unethical conduct when it occurs. It also does not argue for failing to make reasonable assumptions about the ethical instincts of the actor if and when the unethical nature of conduct strongly suggests that it is not an aberration, but a symptom.

“"I hope you know I'm staying with you." Maggie's voice stilled my advance to my office. I saw the sheer delight in her eyes when I gazed back at her. "Don't think this is over between us, Wane. This is only act one, I'm not leaving until I'm sure the two of you are on the right track, and no amount of your honey words will sway me to leave." With that my sister strolled to the elevator, her hair swaying in triumph thinking she had gotten the better of me in this.”

Maggie has no business as a professional psychiatrist trying to play martial councilor for her brother and sister-in-law. Her behavior is Inserting herself into their household and lives and martial issues without the consent of both parties is unprofessional, reprehensible and unethical to say the least.

The fact that Wane may still love Betty does not mean he owes her forgiveness or reconciliation for her blatant betrayal and cheating. Remorseful cheaters like to natter on about unconditional love. Don’t judge them, they’re still good people who did “bad” (see Caveats A through Z) things. What’s important here is that you recognize their inherent goodness. Unconditionally! It’s all good because… well, they have some FINE QUALITIES other than other than their cheating on you. They are more than the sum of their fucking around. They’re people deserving of love and respect dammit, because they said so. Remorseful cheaters who assume reconciliation is their right and due fail to understand the gravity of the offense.

Just because you may still feelings and a shared history with the person who cheated on you, doesn't mean that they're still suitable as a life partner any more.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Very strange story or the theme of psycho is widely raised to justify the actions.

Question to those who know?

- if wives are justified by their "little parental trauma" causing them to confuse lust and love, why do they react so negatively to the idea that their husbands also have affairs or infidelities?

It's so convenient:

- in one case, you confuse the 2 and you allow yourself to have adventures,

- in the other case, the notions are well separated and they do not accept this for their husbands.

Having a distorted point of view, it can be more or less understood, but having the 2 points of view depending on the person, it just seems like a scam???

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The wives psychosis DO NOT excuse their cheating, nothing does., they are to be punisheand made to make amends to their husband's, especially in the case of Celine, endless amends, the chastity belt is a good start.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4 Stars on a nice story . I think that Jan is the only person that can get through to Wane . His wife is their for him sexuality but Jan gives him love.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Just another b*******, toxic feminist.Opus where the wife can fuck off and get away with it and the husband is just supposed to take it in the shorts and put up put it. In my first marriage when I found out that my wife at the time had a 4 month-long affair with one of the younger members of her design team, I threw through her a** out of the house. What I've been thinking twice and to this day. I never regret that decision. I did lose relationship with my mother and my oldest sister who badgered me for months. I get back together with a cheating c*** And when I did it, they shut me out. So I returned the favor. My mama since passed on and I refused even go to her funeral because she was a controlling c*** and is for my older sister.Don't know, don't know what she's doing.Don't give a f***I moved to a different part of the country.America's second wife as she full.Well know what the cost will be if she ever spreads her legs for anybody but me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories