A Wife's Gift of Tease and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night over dinner, Juliet brought up part of her plans. "I know I've been making things rather difficult for you," she said, seeming sympathetic, "so I was thinking this evening maybe we can just watch a movie together. Something to take your mind off of things a bit for a while."

She looked over at him, and read a mixture of relief and disappointment on this face. "Um... yeah, that sounds nice." he answered.

"Good. Ok if I pick the movie?" she asked, nonchalantly.

"Sure, that's fine," Brad answered.

From his face and tone she knew he was thinking he might not be able to concentrate on it much anyway. If he only knew, she thought with a little smirk.

A little later that night Juliet went to the living room to pick out a movie. Brad finished up a few dishes and then headed in. He saw that Netflix was on, and she was scrolling through movies. She was wearing a robe, and looked comfy with a blanket on and her feet up. "Come sit with me," she told him, motioning to the spot on the couch next to her.

Brad came and sat down, figuring it really was going to be just a normal movie night. He snuggled up next to her, and got under the blanket.

"So, I have a bit of a confession to make," she said, as he got comfortable.

"What's that?" Brad asked, a tinge of apprehension in his voice.

"Well... I never really intended to give you a break..." with that she stood up and took her robe off. She was naked underneath. She enjoyed his slack-jawed expression. "You can take your clothes off as well," she said, sitting back down.

Brad did as she told him, and then sat back down. She could tell he was instantly super horny and aware of how badly he wanted to cum, which is exactly what she was planning on.

"Also, I'm not really seeing anything I like on here," she said, motioning at Netflix on the TV. "I guess we should try something else." She hit a button on the remote and switched inputs, and Brad now noticed she had her laptop hooked up to the TV. Netflix vanished and in its place appeared a porn video.

Brad groaned, knowing he was in for a very frustrating movie night. Juilet hit play, and the "movie" started. "Oh, before I forget there is an additional rule for this evening. No touching... me or yourself. Not until I say, anyway. I want you to watch and listen... to the video, and to me. While you sit there naked, your poor horny dick begging for attention but not getting any."

Juliet peeled away the blanket and threw it on the floor. She started watching the video, touching herself as she watched. Looking over, she could tell that Brad now realized just how hard it was going to be to sit next to his naked wife, with porn playing, and not touch her or himself. His hard dick stood out, aching to be touched. But Juliet concentrated only on her own pleasure. Mmm, this is really going to drive him crazy. she thought, and it turned her on as much as the video did.

Ten minutes into the movie, Juliet had her first orgasm. She clutched his thigh hard as the orgasm took hold of her body, and she moaned loudly in pleasure.

She took a little break from playing with herself, and let her hand caress his thigh. She especially paid attention to his inner thigh, brushing his balls every now and then. She knew that would make him ache to be touched even more. She did this until she felt like she was ready for another, and then went back to concentrating on herself. Eventually she had another orgasm, and she looked over to see him staring at her, a look of pure desire on his face.

She played with his thigh again, and then asked him, "This is what you wanted right? To be teased? Relentlessly?" She kissed him, feeling his desire in the intensity of his kiss back. She pulled back, teasing him with her kiss as well.

He groaned something that might've been an affirmative, and she could tell he was starting to regret his request a little bit. "My, this thing is hard. And I haven't even touched it. Should I touch it?"

Brad nodded furiously.

"I think... you can have one finger," she said, as she ran one finger along his balls and then slowly up his shaft to the head. The way he shuddered, she knew that one finger was giving him more feeling than he ever thought possible.

"You've been good, sitting there without touching like I told you. Maybe you deserve a reward? Think I should let you cum?" she asked, continuing to tease him with one finger.

"Oh fuck yes, please, Mistress!" Brad answered, obviously very desperate.

"Hmm... maybe. I wonder, can you cum from one finger?" she asked, knowing that between the video, her orgasms, and now her touching him that he was probably going to be pretty easy to get to the edge of cumming.

She kept at it with the one finger for several minutes, but it became obvious that it wasn't going to be quite enough to make him cum. "Hmm, well now I know a good way to keep you on the edge. I wonder if I could do this for hours and you'd still be sitting there, unable to cum."

Brad started to beg more earnestly, and she could tell he wouldn't be able to take a lot more. "I guess you can have a bit more stimulation," she said, and wrapped her hand loosely around him. "Remember, you better let me know if you get close."

She alternated between stroking him fast but very loosely and tight but very slowly. From the way he writhed around on the couch she could tell it was delicious torture. She grabbed some lube and then continued.

"You know, I did quite a bit of research about all this before I brought it up. I wanted to make sure I was prepared," she said, proceeding with the teasing handjob. "What do you think? Am I doing a good job?"

"Fu-fuck yes you are," Brad answered, obviously with some difficulty.

"I'm glad to hear you think so. I'd really like to make you cum right now. But I'm just not sure if that would fit with your fantasy. You want to be teased mercilessly after all. I wouldn't want to be a bad mistress," she said with a little smile, as she stroked him closer to the edge.

It wasn't very long before he had to tell her he was close. She stroked a couple of more times and then stopped. "Not yet," she said, in that stern yet playful voice that drove him crazy.

After giving him a bit to calm down, she went back to the handjob. "There are a lot of interesting things on the internet. Somehow, I think you're likely aware of them. Have you done a lot of your own... research?" She asked, taking a moment to tease his balls with one hand.

Brad grunted a yes, unable to think of anything but how badly he needed to cum and how sexy his wife was for being so in control.

"I figured you had. There's one thing I've been interested in trying," she started saying, stopping a moment when Brad told her he was close. After a moment she started her touches again, "I wonder if you would enjoy it. I read a lot about edging you, getting you so close. Over and over."

He was getting close more frequently now. She knew all her talking was making it worse for him. She kept going a little after he told her and then stopped again. Another pause later, she continued. "About denying you... making you want to cum so badly, but then not letting you. Letting your desire and desperation multiply. Edge after edge. Hour after hour. Day after day."

He signaled to her again, and she stopped again after a little more stroking. Then continued, "It was fun to read about, but I wasn't sure I'd enjoy it as much as I am. It's a very fun game. And you know how I like to win games. I think winning this one would mean making you so incredibly desperate to cum, that you can't stand it anymore. But then making you stand it. Pushing you into deeper levels of desire. You might be close... but I don't think you're desperate enough yet. Maybe in a few days you will be."

He got close again, and she kept going a little longer this time, then stopped. She waited, and from Brad's reaction she could tell she'd hit the point of no return. "So back to my research. I thought it would be fun to try a ruined orgasm. To give you a touch of the release you crave, but without the pleasure or satisfaction." While she spoke he came, cum dribbling out of his untouched dick. He flopped around, seeking any stimulation at all but couldn't find any. She could tell he was fighting hard not to grab his own dick. "What do you think? It's supposed to make you even hornier... even more desperate. I wonder if it worked."

Brad was slumped on the couch, but looked more frustrated and desperate than she'd seen him yet.

"I read that it's supposed to be possible for a man to have multiple orgasms, if you ruin them. We might have to try that some night. But I think I'd need to have you tied down for that. You looked close to interfering, and this was just one! It's a good thing you didn't... I would have been very unhappy. And I would've had to punish you severely," she used a stern tone, but gave him a little smile to let him know that beneath the mistress roleplaying, his wife was still there.

"Well, that was a fun experiment. Of course, sometime I'll have to give you a real orgasm too. Maybe," she added with a little laugh. "I think it's time to get ready for bed now, though."

Day Three

The following night, Juliet once again had him tied down on the bed. This time she teased him with her body first, rubbing her breasts all over his body and then kissing him on his lips, ears, and neck. Then she kissed her way down his body until she teased his balls and dick with her tongue. She took off her panties and threw them on his face. He could smell her on them, which turned him on even more. She finally wrapped her mouth around his dick, the warmth and wetness sending a shudder through Brad. She got him close with her mouth a few times, then flipped around into a 69 position, lowering her pussy onto his face.

He licked at her greedily, as she continued to suck, lick, and tease him with her hands. After a few minutes she sat upright, staying on his face, and turned on a vibrator. Brad could feel the vibrations on his tongue as he continued to lick her. It wasn't long before he felt her tense up and then cum.

"Good boy," she purred, as she moved off his face and straddled his stomach. "Ok, now we're going to play a little game. I'm going to touch you," her fingertips glided across his dick, "and you're going to stay still. I don't want any moving. In fact, I don't want you tensing up. If you move or tense up I'm going to stop... and punish you." He felt her slide a cock ring on him again, "This should help ensure your dick stays nice and hard for me."

Her fingers went to work teasing his hard dick, which seemed to be more sensitive every day. The cock ring was only making it worse. Brad tried as hard as he could to be still and to stay relaxed. When she did her slow, downward strokes he knew he wasn't going to stand it for long. He tensed up as she continued to stroke down, so slowly. She took her hands away. "Tsk tsk, I told you not to do that. Maybe you thought I was kidding?" She slapped his balls a few times, again not overly hard but enough that he could feel it. "Maybe that will help you remember to stay still. If you do that again I may have to find something more elaborate to punish you."

Brad wasn't sure if he wanted to find out what that was or not. It was only inevitable that he did, however. A few minutes later, again as she did those painfully slow strokes, he moved again.

Juliet took her hands away, and gave a sigh. "You seem to persist in being naughty, and disobeying me. Maybe you're forgetting who's in charge?"

She got off of him, kneeling by his side. She pushed him over on his side, as much as she could with the restraints still on. It was enough to expose his ass. She started slapping his now accessible butt, at first not very hard but gradually getting harder. She kept going until she got some good yelps out of him and saw his cheeks getting red. Then she pushed him back down and resumed her spot astride his stomach. Her hands resumed their torturous touches.

"I had been thinking of letting you cum tonight. But after your lack of obedience, I don't think that's likely anymore," she explained, as she teased his dick and balls. Really his "disobedience" hadn't changed any of her plans, but he didn't need to know that.

Brad let out a groan at hearing he had a chance to cum, but likely wouldn't be cumming tonight now.

"I guess maybe you don't really want to cum. Otherwise, why wouldn't you do what I say? I mean, all I asked was that you lay there. That's not so hard, is it?" she asked, and despite her words, playful amusement was audible in her voice.

"I guess since you're having such trouble, we'll stop that game for now. Instead, I want to get you really, really close," she touched him a little faster and less softly now, and it didn't take long for him to get close. She stopped, and just barely touched him with her fingertips, keeping him on the edge. After a short break, she started again.

"It's pretty nice having the new option of ruining you now. Before I only had two... make you cum, or don't. And let's be honest, that's not really much of an option. Of course, I wasn't going to make you cum. What kind of mean mistress would I be if I gave in and did that? I know you wouldn't want me to do that, since you asked me to be merciless and make you so desperate."

Brad protested, "You-you can make me cum! Please! I've waited long enough now!"

"I like hearing you beg. But we both know that's part of the game, isn't it? You beg, and you want to cum so bad... but part of you wants to hear... 'no'. I'm getting pretty good at that word. No, not yet. Besides, I'm enjoying this. Having you completely in my control, desperate. I'm not ready for you to cum either."

After a few more times of bringing him to the edge and stopping, she kept stroking for a little past the edge. "I think I'm starting to get really good at reading you. Let's see just how much." She stopped stroking, and waited. Seconds later, she saw cum dribble out of his dick. "Mmm. I bet that's so frustrating. No stimulation at all. And it would've felt so good if I'd just kept stroking too, wouldn't it? And you're all tied down, powerless to do anything about it."

When she knew he was all done cumming, she teased his dick with her fingertips for a moment, feeling his body move against the hypersensitivity. "I think I'll give you a few minutes to calm down."

She turned around and kissed him deeply, and kissed his ear and neck, "Are you having fun?" She kissed in all the spots she knew he loved for a few minutes, waiting for his dick to become less sensitive. "Let's see how things are going now."

She moved back down to his stomach, and touched him with her fingertips. From his reactions she could tell he wasn't as overly sensitive anymore. She resumed her stroking, "When I ruin you, it's supposed to increase your stamina. Make it harder for you to cum again. Does that seem to be the case?"

She could tell it did, as it took her longer to get him to the edge. She did this a few more times. "Would you like to cum, baby?" she asked, as she got him close again.

Brad begged her like he'd never begged before. He had never felt so desperate to cum. He enjoyed the feeling, being completely at her mercy, but also knew he needed to cum. He felt hopeful that now that he begged so earnestly, she'd finally let him.

Once again, she continued her strokes past the edge just long enough that after a pause he came. "I bet that's the first time you came twice in such a short period of time! Aren't you grateful to your mistress?"

Brad grunted, and she could tell he wasn't sure if he was or not. She knew it had to be incredibly frustrating to have no stimulation as he came again.

Once he was done, she gave him one of the slow downward strokes. His moan and movements told her it was extremely sensitive. "Looks like you need a few minutes again." She went back to kissing him, teasing him with her tongue, kissing him anywhere she knew would drive him crazy. Then she laid next to him, and went back to teasing him.

"Is it getting harder to get close each time? It's supposed to be, from what I read. I think maybe you need one more of those... and then I'll be able to slide your dick inside my pussy and fuck you as much as I want. It should take a lot more to get you close again after that."

He begged her again, "Please please, no... don't ruin me again. Let me cum... for real! I need it so bad!" She could hear the desperation in his voice. She'd expected to feel moved by sympathy, but instead she felt the urge to take things a little further. "Not yet," she said, stopping again.

She started stroking again, and then she did as she said she would, ruining him again and then waiting a few more minutes. Then she slid his dick inside her. She rode him for several minutes, touching herself at the same time. Enjoying the feel of his hard dick inside her, and knowing while it felt really good for him, he wasn't likely to cum from it. She eventually came on his dick, and then stopped with him still inside her. "I like that feeling of you filling me up."

After a few more minutes she slid off him, and laid next to him. "Mmm that was great. Why would you ever need a regular orgasm when I can ruin you and fuck you like that?"

Brad tried to explain that he still really did need to cum, but he knew it wasn't going to do any good. He felt near tears at how frustrated he felt.

"Hmm, well maybe in a few more days or so. Do you think that would be mean enough of me? I wouldn't want you to think I was a pushover, and ruin your fantasy," she smiled, kissing him again. Then she removed the cock ring and restraints.

Day Four

The next night, they had planned a date night. It was a classic date, dinner and a movie.

The night began at one of their favorite local restaurants. Juliet wore a dress and a push-up bra that together showed a little cleavage. She also applied bright lipstick that she was sure Brad would enjoy.

They sat at a nice booth in the corner, giving them a bit of privacy. If you were sitting at table nearby, you wouldn't have thought anything was abnormal about the couple sitting in the booth. But for Juliet and Brad, each look, each touch of hands across the table, was sexually charged. Neither of them was into public humiliation, so they were careful to keep their fun to themselves.

After they ordered their food and were waiting, Juliet pulled out her phone. She typed on it a bit, then put it down, giving Brad a look. Brad was wondering what that was about when his phone buzzed. He took it out of his pocket and read the text from her, careful to angle the screen away from the rest of the restaurant. "I bet I can tease you right here, without even touching you. Just imagine my mouth wrapped around your hard cock... sucking you... getting you so close... and then stopping. 'No cumming', I'd say."

Brad instantly felt pressure in his pants as his dick hardened at reading that. He set the phone down, his face red, and looked over at Juliet's waiting gaze. She pretended to accidently drop her phone under the table, and slid down to retrieve it. While she picked it up, she brushed a hand against Brad's hardening dick. She got back in her seat and then said, "Thought so." She winked at him.

The rest of dinner went pretty normally, with no real sign that they were in the midst of an intense sexual experiment, other than the occasional jest and some lingering looks. When they'd finished dinner and were deciding on what to get for dessert, Juliet left to use the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later, and sat down on the same side of the booth as Brad.

"I have something for you," she said, holding out her clenched first. Brad put his hand underneath and she opened her hand. A thong fell out into his palm.