A Wife's Gift of Tease and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad's jaw dropped, as he realized the ramifications of this. He felt himself getting hard again at the thought of his wife in the restaurant with no panties underneath her dress.

"Put them in your pocket," she instructed, and Brad hurried to hide them.

He put his arm around her and they snuggled close. When the server came back, they ordered a crème brulee to share. While they waited, Juliet snuck a hand onto Brad's pants, blocking the view with her purse. She caressed him, feeling his dick respond.

Finally, the crème brulee arrived. Looking over she saw Brad's face was red, a mixture of arousal and embarrassment at imagining someone seeing them. They ate the crème brulee together, Juliet taking the time to slowly suck on the spoon a little longer than necessary while Brad watched. It was all driving Brad insane, which was exactly what Juliet had planned on.

After dinner they headed to the theater. They picked a movie that had been out for a while, so the theater was largely empty. Juliet brought a small blanket in, "Because it gets so cold in there sometimes," she explained.

As the movie played, she spread the blanket out over their laps. Then her hand drifted under the blanket, on top of Brad, just lightly touching his dick through his pants.

He saw her shift around out of the corner of his eye, and then she whispered in his ear, "Remember how I'm not wearing any panties? Well I put something else in their place." She handed him the remote to their remote control vibrator. "Make me cum," she ordered.

Brad hit the button and turned on the vibrator. It was quiet enough that he couldn't hear it, especially with the movie playing, but he could tell by her tensing that it was working. Her hand kept teasing at his dick as he controlled the vibrator, at times increasing or decreasing the intensity or changing the pattern. Eventually the vibrator did its magic, and she squeezed him hard under the blanket as she came. He quickly hit the button to turn the toy off.

Brad couldn't believe she'd done that. They'd never done anything public like that before, even if it was done pretty safely where no one could see. He felt painfully aroused, yet again. He couldn't wait for the movie to end so they could go home, and hopefully he'd get some release.

When they got home after the movie, Juliet summoned him to the bedroom. She was completely naked. "Why don't you take your clothes off too?"

Brad stripped, and then waited to find out what would happen.

"Good," she walked up to him, and kissed him deeply. It didn't take long before his dick was standing at attention. She touched it teasingly, "Eager, are we? Well guess what? I have a special gift for you tonight."

Brad waited with bated breath, hoping he was finally going to cum.

"Want to hear what it is? I'm not going to ruin you tonight," she said, her voice pleasant. "I know how frustrating that's been for you."

Brad felt a sigh of relief that he'd finally get a real orgasm instead.

"Oh, but you're also not getting a real orgasm. Of course. So, no cumming at all tonight. I hope you like your gift!"

Brad could have collapsed, he knew he needed to cum so badly.

"I'd like a back rub," she instructed him, and laid on the bed on her stomach.

He joined her on the bed and massaged her back, his hard dick rubbing on her naked ass as he did so. It was torture feeling it so close to where he wanted it to go. After a long massage she stopped him, "That was really nice. Let's do a bit more, but on my side."

She rolled over on to her side, and Brad laid down behind her. He resumed his massage. This time, her hand came back behind her and grabbed his dick. She squeezed it and stroked it softly.

"I think... I'd like you to massage my breasts now," she told him breathily, her hand still playing with his dick and balls.

He eagerly did so, squeezing her breasts and playing with her hard nipples. After a few minutes he could tell she was very turned on.

"Mmm, now my pussy," she guided his hand down to her pussy, and he played with her clit. A couple of minutes later she came, her hand squeezing down on his dick.

"That was nice, thank you," she said, as she rolled onto her back. "I'm feeling nice, so I'll give you a choice tonight. Would you like me to touch you and get you close a few times? Or would you rather just have a break and go to bed?"

Brad had to think for a moment, knowing it would be torturous to get close again without cumming, but also knowing how badly he wanted any touches he could get. "Please touch me, mistress."

"You can touch me tonight while I do it. But of course, your hand better not touch your dick," she told him, while she started with gentle touches. It was remarkably quick before she could tell he was close. She stopped, scratching at his balls with her fingernails, until she felt he'd calmed down enough. Then she started back up. She got him close several more times, and he begged her throughout to let him cum. "I already told you it's not happening tonight. Just can't help but beg, huh?" she teased.

She stroked him slowly. "It sure is fun making you want to cum so bad and then denying you. How many more days do you think you can go without cumming? I think at least two. Maybe we should try for longer though. I wouldn't want to be a disappointing mistress."

She got him close again and went back to teasing his balls. "I wouldn't want to get to the end of this and find out I didn't go far enough for your fantasy. Maybe we should wait another week instead," she said, her warm breath on his ear.

Brad begged her again, knowing he couldn't last two days much less a week more of this. He felt his eyes tear up as he begged her to let him cum.

"No, I already told you it's not happening tonight. Maybe in a couple of days, if you're lucky," she said, moving down to his legs and taking his dick in her mouth. She sucked and stroked him towards the edge again. She got him close a few more times.

"Well, I think that's pretty much enough. Maybe one more to make sure you're sufficiently desperate."

Brad wasn't sure what had happened to his wife, and where this mistress came from. He'd never felt so frustrated, so desperate to cum, or so turned on by anyone in his life.

As he approached the edge again, he expected her to stop. But this time she kept going. Her mouth paused for a moment to say, "Cum for me!" before going back to sucking.

A few moments later he came, and it was easily the most powerful orgasm he'd ever had. He didn't know they could be that powerful. She kept sucking and stroking him, and his cum spurted into her mouth. After the longest orgasm of his life, he slumped down on the bed, feeling like he'd run a marathon.

Juliet got up went into the bathroom to spit, before coming back to bed and laying down next to him. She cuddled up to him. "So, did I fulfill your fantasy? I hope I was mean enough," she said, her voice playful.

"Fuck...yes..." Brad managed, feeling out of breath and completely sapped of energy. "That was everything I'd imagined and more. Thank you... so much."

"I'm glad you enjoyed that," Juliet said, "Because I think we should do it again sometime soon. Maybe in a week or two. What do you think? Maybe I can make you even more desperate next time... we'll see."

Despite having just cum, Brad felt his dick hardening a little at hearing that. "Yes... please. Mistress," he added with a smirk.

"And," he added, "Maybe we should try it the other way around sometime. I think it'd be pretty hot to hear you begging me to cum too."

Juliet seemed to think for a moment, "I think that could be fun... but just for a night. And you'd better be easy on me," she said, giving his balls a few warning pats, "you wouldn't want to give me reason to be much more cruel next time." She winked and then just laid with him, letting him savor the afterglow and letting his imagination run wild about next time.