A Wife's Lust for Submission

Info
Will her wedding vows hold true or will the wife give in?
127 words
4.63
42.5k
25
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,161 Followers

"It was just supposed to be a trip to the bar for a quick celebratory cocktail after the exciting corporate announcement. But one turned to two which then turned to three. When her fellow c-suite colleagues left and the boss asked her to stay, she knew she should have said no. In fact she was supposed to be home to her husband and family over an hour ago. But as the new head of HR, she felt obligated to stay for one more. After ten years of marriage would the wife’s wedding vows still hold true or would the brunette discover a side of her that she had long forgotten?"

I hope you enjoy and please remember to wear headphones for the best listening experience!

XoXo,

KS

--:--
--:--
1.0
KSWifey
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,161 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot hot hot I played with myself all along

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Woooooo woooooo🚂🌅💦💦

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god......I would love to pin a gold medal to your heaving chest for your efforts 😉. You NEVER fail to get my train into the station 🤣 Love the idea of you doing the two story suggestions by the Anonymous comments on this page. Here's hoping 🤭

Helpmecum7Helpmecum7over 1 year ago

Fantastic, love all the twists and turns. What a roller coaster of horny emotions. Think of the lucky cuck husband and how he's going to hear all about it, you being in complete control getting what you want and then the total flip of submission, to your boss and even more so your secretary.

The way you whisper "wet cunt" so erotic and played over and over in my head.

Love the honesty too, although it's such a shame that so often there seems to be a feeling of embarrassment by being wet, a mess if you like when it's something so desired and incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to hear you voice my story. Everything actually feels like it is happening as you voice it. My story is about a wife who's fantasy is to be taken by surprise and roughly as she walks through the park on her way home from work. She wants her husband to obviously play the "mystery man" but play the part in a way that it's not obviously him. She is wearing full secretary business suit of jacket and skirt, american tan seamed stockings with white suspender belt and her husband has stressed she must wear white lacey panties. She does not know what day of the week it will happen, to add to the realism and as it will be dark and she will be taken from behind it will feel like her fantasy of being taken by surprise and roughly by a total "stranger". The "Stranger" will make her wait for at least 3 days to the night in question to build the tension . Now comes the "BIG " twist. The husbands fantasy has always been about watching his wife with another man. Preferably a black man. He loves the idea of that lovely thick , long veined black cock sliding up her skirt and slipping up the side of her white panties. He wants to listen to her moans as that black shaft rams her tight swollen pussy. Her skirt to be hoisted up at the front so that he can get a perfect view. The final part of his fantasy is to watch that black cock slide out , shoot the first jet of spunk over her panties then slide back in so that he can hear her moans as he fills her with his huge load. He chooses Thursday night for it to happen as he knows his wife has a few after work drinks with her friends. Those few drinks will be just enough to blur her thoughts and make her susceptible enough to what happens. As long as the stranger has enough time to get his hand in her panties she will be putty in his hands. The husbands idea of the "stranger" is a handsome young black man at his wife's work who she often blushes about when his name is mentioned. I think she will be horny enough to suck the "stranger " hard again while her husband fucks her swollen dripping pussy. This will all take place in the wooded area of the park in the bushes. My idea for the title is " Two for the price of one" . This may just swing his wife enough for a follow on story. What do you think?

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

My Wife's Only Fans Pt. 01 My wife starts an Only Fans page to pay off debt.in Loving Wives
Little D and the CreamPie Surprise An extra horny wife teaches her tiny dick husband a lesson.in Fetish
Mixing Business & Pleasure Ch. 01 Powerful client coerces Lauren to submit.in Interracial Love
Escalation Ch. 01 Reluctant wife considers swinging for the first time.in Loving Wives
Sailing Away Ch. 01 Woman and her cuck vacation, and things go just as she plans.in Fetish
More Stories