A Wife's Massage Ch. 02

Story Info
Sequel to "A Wife's Massage (Shemale Surprise)"
3.9k words
4.7
21.7k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE ***If you haven't read the first installment, be sure to go back and read that one first...this one will make a lot more sense.***

Tasha sighed deeply as she flipped the sign on the glass door from "Open" to "Closed", marking the end of another long day of clients at her small massage studio in the local business strip center. She'd worked hard to start this place up, and being the only employee, she maintained regular 7-day work weeks. Not tomorrow, though. Tomorrow was the day before Thanksgiving, and most of the stores in the center were closing for the holidays.

Anticipating her day of R&R, Tasha set about the business of closing up shop, tidying the studio and its four separate massage rooms, turning off the lights and ambient music, and bundling the laundry bag of used towels for the cleaning service. As she worked, her thoughts turned (as they often had recently) to the events of a similarly late evening nearly three weeks ago. She had put her entire career - indeed, even her freedom - on the line in an overwhelmingly impulsive moment, and the spontaneity and risk of that decision continued to haunt her.

She'd fucked a client.

Tasha remembered vividly the young woman in her 30's coming into her studio for a last-minute appointment, and being instantly attracted to her. This was unusual for Tasha, given that she spent much of her days with men and women of all shapes and sizes in various states of undress, and while she was hardly immune to the laws of attraction, she almost never found herself aroused at work.

She had then, though. Slim-figured and petite, her long brown hair in a messy braid over her shoulder, the woman had seemed totally unaware of her own attractiveness, which somehow made her all the more desirable. Despite her best efforts to maintain her professionalism, she had allowed herself the briefest glancing touch of the woman's clitoris during her session, and when she'd become aroused as well, Tasha lost all control of her own sensibility and judgment. She had all but raped her.

Tasha shuddered slightly at the memory. Despite her initial reluctance, the young woman had ultimately given in to her own carnal urges, but it was still an event that tasted bitterly of shame and regret in Tasha's memory. What if it hadn't become consensual in the end? What if the woman had run screaming from the parlor, screaming rape?

Despite the constantly nagging fears of repercussions that had plagued Tasha over the last few weeks, she'd heard nothing from the woman, nor had any indication of reprisal in any form. Perhaps, she thought, there really wouldn't be any.

At last, closing the door behind her with the familiar soft jingle of bells, Tasha twisted her key in the lock and turned to make her way to her car in the parking lot. It was already dark, and the periodic lights dispersed throughout the lot flickered dimly in the rapidly cooling autumn evening.

Halfway to her car, Tasha's eyes lit upon the small cafe at the end of the row: the only remaining business with the lights still on. She'd been making a mental note to swing by for lunch one of these days, but somehow never seemed to make the time. Glancing at her watch, Tasha saw that she still had half an hour before they closed up.

Making a split decision, she abruptly changed direction and veered left, making her way across the mostly empty parking lot toward the warm lights and wafting scents of pastries and coffee. She didn't feel much like cooking when she got home...a cup of soup to go, that was the ticket.

Opening the door of the cafe with a quiet 'swoosh' of air, Tasha stepped into the warmly lit restaurant and allowed the scents of coffee, bread, and baked goods to wash over her. This near to closing time, the tables were sparsely populated, and a glance at the counter revealed no one behind it, although she could hear the sounds of dishes and voices in the kitchen beyond.

Approaching the counter, Tasha rang the bell for service and considered the menu while she waited. She didn't have to wait long. A hint of motion in the corner of her eye indicated a figure emerging from the kitchen, and as it came around the corner, tying the strings of an apron around its waist, Tasha's blood froze in her veins.

It was her. It was the young woman from the other night! 'Jesus Christ, she works here!' thought Tasha in shock.

The young woman noticed Tasha at almost exactly the same moment, and stopped dead in her tracks, their shocked expressions meeting the other's across the counter. Neither seemed sure how to move forward.

At last, the young woman seemed to regain herself and slowly took the last few steps the counter, her fingers finishing the knot with her apron strings, her gaze never leaving Tasha's.

"Hi," said Tasha warily. The young woman stared at her and didn't answer right away. After a lengthy moment of awkward silence, Tasha shifted uncomfortably and cleared her throat nervously.

The young woman seemed to stir from her reverie, and responded belatedly, "Hi."

The initial shock of their surprise encounter waning, the woman visibly collected herself and made an attempt at normalcy. "What can I get you?"

"Oh, uh," Tasha replied, blinking, "can I get a bowl of broccoli cheddar and a french roll to go, please?"

The young woman rang her up on the register wordlessly. Flipping the touchscreen terminal around to face Tasha, she turned to bag a roll from the warm display case nearby while Tasha fumbled clumsily for her credit card, inserting the chip and following the prompts. Stupidly, she thought, when prompted with tip options she selected the highest, feeling somehow it would be churlish to skimp on a tip for the woman she'd nearly raped a few weeks ago.

She flipped the terminal display around again to face the young woman, who was depositing a warm roll and a steaming, lidded to-go bowl onto the counter.

"Thanks," said Tasha, unable to lift her eyes to meet the young woman's. There was no response.

Gathering her dinner, Tasha turned quickly and exited the cafe into the still-cooling evening. It had only been minutes, but she felt she'd been in there for hours. Emboldened slightly by distance, Tasha glanced over her shoulder as she stepped off the sidewalk.

The young woman was still standing in place behind the counter, staring after Tasha.

*************************************************

Tasha slept badly that night, her dreams plagued by visions of prison and public ridicule. Waking early, she abandoned sleep at last and rose wearily, her much-anticipated day of relaxation tainted by memories of the young woman's unblinking gaze the night before.

Tasha spent a restless morning in her apartment, listlessly moving from room to room with vague intentions of one activity or another before losing interest and wandering into another one. By the time lunchtime had nearly arrived, Tasha's appetite had left her. Shaking herself from her stupor, she muttered aloud, "Well, I might as well take care of a few things at the studio, if I'm not going to relax here."

Fifteen minutes later, Tasha's blue sedan pulled into a space outside her massage parlor, and she let herself into the dark interior, deliberately avoided looking at the lights of the open cafe down the row.

The next twenty minutes were spent on menial tasks - organizing paperwork, redistributing supplies to the one room she used for clients, and cleaning the restroom. Just as Tasha was walking down the short hallway with an armful of white towels, a knock on the front door intruded on her thoughts.

"Sign says closed," she grumbled. She set the towels down on the floor and stepped through the doorway into the tiny lobby, and what she saw on the other side of the glass stopped her in her tracks.

It was the young woman from the cafe.

They stared at each other for a moment, then Tasha slowly moved forward and unlocked the door, pushing it open reluctantly. 'I knew it,' she thought, feeling her stomach sink nauseously. The reckoning for her act of wild abandon had finally come.

The young woman stepped inside and Tasha closed the door behind her, their eyes still locked. For a moment, neither said anything. At last, the young woman broke the silence.

"I saw your car pull up outside."

Tasha nodded, unsure of what to say. Even now, in the face of all her worst fears, she couldn't deny how attracted she was to this woman. A loose-fitting flannel plaid shirt, knotted at the bottom, rested above a pair of jeans that accentuated her full bottom wonderfully, and the gray-green eyes below the messy bun seemed to enchant her behind wisps of stray brown hair.

"Can we talk?"

Tasha nodded wordlessly, seemingly unable to formulate words. Finding her tongue, she gestured awkwardly to the door leading to the massage rooms. "Sure," she said hoarsely. "Come on in. I'm Tasha," she added, in a lame attempt at normalcy.

"Staci."

Tasha followed Staci through the doorway, then stepped past her and led the way into the only room with any furniture: the one in which, just a few weeks ago, she'd taken this woman's body in so many ways.

Suddenly realizing the mistake of leading her in here, Tasha froze uncertainly, but Staci followed her in and stood near the massage table. She seemed lost in her own thoughts as her eyes traveled across the softly lit space, clearly remembering every detail as they fell on the table in the center of the room.

Tasha turned and closed the door. "Look," she began, "I'm so sorry, I can expl- "

Her words were cut short as she turned back to face Staci and found herself shoved hard against the just-closed door, Staci's emphatic kisses smothering her words. In the moment, it took Tasha to register this sudden and unexpected turn of events, Staci's hands frantically fumbled at the buttons to Tasha's jeans, her (rather cold) hands forcing themselves down the front of Tasha's pants and seizing the rapidly growing bulge.

Tasha gasped aloud, equally at the sudden sensation of cold as the intoxicating tendrils of lust overtook her, numbing all but the most primal senses. She moaned aloud as Staci wasted no time, abandoning her kisses and dropping to her knees, taking Tasha's partially erect penis into her warm mouth.

Tasha was utterly at a loss - she'd spent weeks worrying herself to death that she had forcibly raped this woman - but instead now found the same woman willingly on her knees, sliding Tasha's rapidly hardening member in and out of her mouth, her tongue sliding wetly over the tip each time she drew back only to slide her head forward again, stopping only when her nose was touching Tasha's abdomen.

Tasha moaned in ecstasy as Staci's sucking began making wet 'gluck gluck gluck' sounds, her motions moving into a steady rhythm. Fully erect now, Tasha's dark-skinned shaft disappeared into Staci's mouth and reappeared again in glorious repeat. Her eyes hooding over with lust, Tasha ran her hands over Staci's hair, dismantling the messy bun and spilling her long brown hair over her shoulders.

Looking down at the beautiful woman on her knees before her, Tasha gasped aloud and felt her body tense as Staci looked up and made eye contact, gray-green eyes meeting dark brown for the first time in minutes. She knew she was going to cum if Staci didn't stop, and with great reluctance, gently withdrew her cock from Staci's mouth, pulling her to her feet.

They wasted no time with words - the time for those had long passed. As Staci rose, Tasha reached to her own waist and pulled her sweater over her head, dropping it to the floor. It was soon joined by her jeans as she stepped out of them, standing now only in her bra. Pulling Staci close to her, Tasha pressed her lips firmly to Staci's, tasting the salty precum that laced her lips from Tasha's cock.

The next few moments were a whirl of panting kisses and fumbling limbs as Staci and Tasha undressed each other with the frantic desperation of unbridled lust, unable to wait a single more moment for their bodies to mingle once more. Ripping Staci's panties from her legs, Tasha seized her on either butt cheek and lifted her bodily onto the edge of the massage table. In a single, swift movement, Tasha moved forward and plunged herself balls deep into Staci's waiting pussy, eliciting a yelp of pleasure from the young woman.

This was not slow, passionate love-making; this was hard fucking borne of carnal desperation, and Tasha rammed herself in and out of Staci's body with the frenetic energy of someone whose very life depended on it. Staci's cries of pleasure crescendoed as Tasha furiously pounded her pussy, reaching a climax with a shriek, her legs shaking involuntarily in the air as convulsions wracked her body. Her mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy, Staci dug her fingers into Tasha's back and wrapped her legs around the woman's dark, sweating body, pulling her even deeper into her own.

Tasha was gasping for breath, but refused to relent her pace. Leaning forward, she nipped Staci's neck with her teeth, sending another round of orgasmic convulsions through her body, accented with high-pitched gasps of delight.

Tasha continued her relentless pounding for another several minutes, until she felt Staci's body begin to relax at last and knew she had reached her limit for the moment. Stepping back, Tasha pulled herself free and marveled at the liquid cum from Staci's body drenching them both. Staci was half-leaning on the table, her still-quaking legs hanging off the edge, gasping for breath.

For Tasha's part, rivers of sweat were already matting her dark ringlets to her forehead and cheeks, and more glistened between her heaving breasts, trailing down past her flat abdomen to her glistening cock. Staci took in this enchanting view lustfully, and Tasha saw her inadvertently bite her lower lip.

The reprieve was short-lived. Still heaving for breath, Tasha stepped forward once more and grinned at Staci as she ran her hands up the inside of Staci's thighs, traced them around the edge of her slit, then continued climbing until they reached her A-cup breasts. Tasha flicked Staci's nipples, soliciting a gasp, then suddenly and roughly shoved Staci onto her back.

Staci welcome the gesture and slid herself down to the edge of the table, spreading her legs wide as Tasha position herself between them. She teased Staci's opening with the tip of her cock for a moment, then drew her hips back and plunged herself deep inside once more. Staci cried out in pleasure and gripped the sides of the massage table, arching her back as Tasha withdrew her cock before plunging all 7 inches deep into Staci's body, again...and again...and again.

For the next ten minutes, Tasha maintained a steady, relentless pace as she fucked Staci, whose moans were growing louder with each passing minute. Sensing Staci was on the verge of another orgasm - and making efforts now to refrain from her own - Tasha watched as Staci's back began to lift from the table, her toes curling next to Tasha's face and her hands white as they gripped the sides of the massage table. Although sweat streamed down her naked body and her breath was coming in gasps, Tasha redoubled her efforts and drove her thick, veiny cock home with renewed energy, determined to push Staci over the edge.

She didn't have long to wait. As Tasha slammed balls deep into Staci again, feeling her testicles brush against her bare bottom, Staci suddenly rent the air with a shriek of uncontained ecstasy. Her body doubled up and she held Tasha's form to her own with shaking legs as her entire body quaked with orgasmic pleasure, tiny gasping squeaks the only sound from her open mouth. Unable to withdraw now, Tasha still gyrated her hips against Staci's continuing to stimulate her even through her orgasm.

After what seemed like ages, Staci collapsed against the massage table, exhausted. Tasha withdrew herself from Staci's body and moved on shaky legs to the nearby chair, breathing hard.

Neither spoke for a moment, the only noises in the room that of the two women heaving for breath.

It was Staci that broke the reverie. Sitting up and swinging her legs off the table, she moved (somewhat shakily still) to the chair in which Tasha was still seated. In the couple of minutes that they'd rested, Tasha's cock had begun to soften slightly; maintaining eye contact with Tasha, Staci knelt between her legs and gently took her semi-erect penis into her mouth, feeling it almost instantly begin to harden once more.

Tasha leaned her head back and closed her eyes, a soft groan of pleasure escaping her parted lips as she felt Staci's warm breath around her pelvis, her soft tongue slowly sliding up until it flicked the tip of her cock, sending a small shiver up Tasha's body.

As Tasha's cock once more throbbed with blood, fully erect, Staci stood and reached over to the table next to them, picking up a bottle of oil. Opening the top with a tiny "click", Staci squirted a generous amount into her palm and began applying it to Tasha's shaft, coating it completely. Emptying more oil into her palm once more, Staci never broke her eye contact with Tasha as she reached around and began liberally applying it to her own anus, even slipping a pair of soaked fingers inside.

Tasha's breath began to come faster now in anticipation, and her cock twitched, seemingly aware itself of what was coming next.

Setting down the oil bottle, Staci turned and gently lowered herself down onto Tasha's lap, her hands on Tasha's knees. Tasha reached down and guided her penis until the tip touched Staci's glistening anus, eliciting a small gasp from Staci.

Staci hesitated only a moment before resuming her downward movement, slowly feeling her puckered sphincter stretch as it opened to accommodate Tasha's waiting cock. Down, down she went, until at last, with a moan of pleasure and pain, Staci was seated on Tasha lap, the dark-skinned masseuse's shaft entirely up her anal cavity.

They sat still for a moment as Staci's body adjusted to the sensation, then - slowly at first, then gathering speed and intensity - Staci began gyrating her hips in a circular motion as she rose up and down on Tasha's cock.

Tasha watched in wonder as her own glistening shaft appeared from Staci's anus before disappearing into it once more, time after time. It was incredibly tight, and she felt as though she were being squeezed with each movement. Lowering her hands to Staci's ass cheeks, she squeezed them in her palms, guiding Staci's movements in tandem with her own thrusts.

Tasha knew she couldn't maintain this for long without cumming, the stimulation of Staci's anal cavity gripping her cock was too great. Staci seemed to sense that Tasha was near her climax; in the same way that Tasha had earlier, Staci seemed to find a second wind and redoubled her efforts, sliding her ass nearly to the tip of Tasha's cock before slamming it down hard again, driving Tasha deep into her body. Again and again, each with seemingly greater enthusiasm than the one before, Staci rose and fell on Tasha's shaft.

Staci felt her legs shaking with the effort of her movements, but was determined to continue until Tasha came - or she did. The sensation of such a large, foreign object so deep into her ass was incredible, and her moans were growing steadily louder again as she stimulated herself through the thin veil of skin that separated her ass from her pussy.

Tasha's gasps were growing in lockstep with Staci's, each woman more and more aroused by the other's moans of delight.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum," gasped Tasha.

This time, Staci didn't stop, but instead continued fucking Tasha's cock, feeling Tasha's fingers tightening on her hips as she neared climax. Then, without warning, Tasha gasped aloud and pulled Staci down into her lap, burying her cock deep into Staci's body, her own quivering with orgasmic shudders as she emptied herself into Staci.

12