A Wife's Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staci groaned as she looked down, incredibly aroused as she saw Tasha's cock balls deep in her ass and felt warm ropes of cum coating her anal cavity, seeming to heat her from the inside.

The two women remained in this position for several minutes, each catching their breath as they slowly returned to their senses. At last, Staci slowly stood and rose from Tasha's lap, feeling the rapidly softening cock slide from her anus. Streams of cum began running down her leg to the floor.

Staci ignored this and turned to face Tasha, her breasts still heaving slightly as she fought to return her breathing to normal.

"Thank you."

Tasha stood as well and took Staci's chin in one hand, drawing her into a slow, passionate kiss. "I wasn't sure I'd ever see you again," she said at last.

Staci looked down, as if embarrassed. "Neither was I."

"What made you come back?"

Staci didn't immediately respond. She retrieved a hand towel from the nearby rack and began wiping her legs and ass of the rapidly drying combination of oil and cum, the mingling scents of salt and lavender confusing her senses.

"I debated for a long time if I should come back or call the cops," she said at last, her gaze still lowered. Tasha stiffened.

"In the end," Staci continued, lifting her gaze at last, "I made my decision when I saw you last night. I needed this."

Tasha considered this for a moment, her eyes flicking to the wedding ring on Staci's left hand.

Staci followed Tasha's gaze. "We don't see each other much," she said softly. Her right hand unconsciously moved to cover her left, as if to conceal her ring.

Tasha reached out and tucked a stray strand of Staci's brown hair over her ear. Neither woman seemed to feel the need to say anything further, as though they each understood the other's thoughts and accepted them.

A moment later, the reverie was inexplicably broken. Clearing her throat, Tasha stepped away and began searching for her clothes; Staci followed suit. Wordlessly, the two women quickly redressed.

Tasha bent down and picked up Staci's coat, handing it to her.

"Thanks," Staci said, tucking it under one arm. Then, after a moment's awkward silence, she said, "Okay, well..." and moved toward the door.

"Wait," said Tasha impulsively, utterly at a loss of what she wanted to say to this beautiful woman. Staci turned and looked over her shoulder.

"Happy Thanksgiving," said Tasha lamely.

Staci smiled, then stepped through the door into the lobby. As Tasha heard the faint tinkle of the bells above the front door, her heart sank. A moment later, her spirits lifted and her face was wreathed in smiles as she heard Staci call over her shoulder from the front door.

"See you next week."

12