All Comments on 'A Wife's Massage Ch. 02'

by musicman863

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Mobile49Mobile49over 1 year ago
Great

Can’t wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is fucked up! A trans woman, who owns a massage parlor, fucking women. Sounds like she's more of a whore than a massage therapist. The wife is just a skank. Nice way to take a husband's gift and turn it into a twisted cheaters encounter at the local whorehouse.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Wow this chapter was just as hot as chapter one was. I hope you continue with this awesome story.

Another 10 stars for this great precum dripping story.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a hot story and well written, am looking forward to many more follow ups

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful job, thank you! Great writing, and very intriguing. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stumbled upon this by accident: trans/cross-dressing stuff is not my thing. However, the "Christian/conservative woman being debauched" is a hot theme so I gave this a chance. It was surprisingly good. However, it's an example of a story that I wish developed its characters better. Why Staci so quickly submits and then returns for "seconds" is poorly explained. The presented explanation: she's not getting it enough from her husband (who is NOT shown to be a bad guy or even all that inattentive) is weak, and her throwing herself at a shemale is even more puzzling. It would have been great to get more about the thought processes that drove her to behave this way. Maybe in upcoming chapters?

Also, if not for the 1st chapter description and referring to Tasha as a "woman/her," one wouldn't know from the 2nd chapter that he's trans. In that chapter, he's just a guy with a penis. (As stated, I'm not into trans/gender-bending stuff, but even I noticed how the "straight" the sex was in the 2nd chapter. I thought Tasha had breasts?)

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

I loved it, i struggle to find many stories were the Tranny fucks a woman, I have a fetish about being seduced by a beautiful well hung shemale in rl. So I knew that i'd enjoy stories like this, it was hot and I got so sexually aroused. If anyone can recommend similar ones, please contact me

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wished there was a sequel to this where Staci allows Tasha to climax inside her pussy, which results in her pregnancy

smoothed273smoothed27324 days ago

👍👍👍👍💖💖💖💋💋💋✌🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous