A Wife's Massage (Shemale Surprise)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha's breathing became shorter and more erratic, and looking up, Staci saw her eyes hooded in lust and knew that she was about to cum.

"Wait, not in there," gasped Staci, suddenly uncomfortable with the idea of this woman's semen anywhere near her vagina. What if she somehow became pregnant?

Tasha didn't immediately respond, but continued thrusting harder and deeper than ever, her moans of ecstasy growing lower and louder with each one. Then, with shocking suddenness, Staci felt an emptiness in her anal cavity as Tasha pulled out and climbed up above her onto the table again, furiously stroking herself as she neared orgasm.

Staci watched, incredibly aroused and fascinated, as Tasha's body tensed and convulsed slightly, and she came. Ropes of warm, white sticky cum erupted from the tip of Tasha's throbbing penis, splashing copiously forwards onto Staci's breasts. Staci gasped, watching more and more of Tasha's cum cover her chest, and she unexpectedly felt her own body convulse once again as the sensuality of it all overcame her and an orgasm shook her body.

After what could have only been seconds - but felt like an eternity - both Tasha and Staci were completely spent; Staci lay back, her chest heaving with exertion and passion, Tasha on her hands and knees above her, her head hanging in exhaustion. Their eyes met, and for a moment neither seemed to know what to say. At last, Staci spoke breathlessly.

"Could I have a towel?"

Tasha's face relaxed into an expression of relief, and she nodded, climbing off of Staci and retrieving a white towel from the warmer nearby and wordlessly handing it to her.

Staci began to wipe herself clean as Tasha found a towel for herself, and for a few moments both women dried off in silence.

"I'm sorry," Tasha said quietly into the heavy space. "I swear I've never done that before, only...you were just so beautiful, and I could see you were turned on, and I just..." She trailed off, unable to lift her eyes to meet Staci's.

Staci considered her for a moment. Now that the passion had passed and reasonable minds were prevailing once more, she expected to feel anger, resentment, even rage. Instead, she felt curiously empty of feeling. Truth be told, she wasn't sure how she felt about what had just happened, but she realized with mild surprise that she harbored no resentment toward the beautiful woman standing naked before her, her once-hard cock now dangling limply, spent.

She thinks I'm beautiful....?

"It's okay," Staci replied softly. Tasha raised her eyes and met Staci's. Tentatively, Staci climbed down from the sticky table and took a step forward. Tasha reached out and cupped Staci's chin - gently, this time - and leaned down, kissing her tenderly on her lips. Staci tilted her head upwards and met the kiss with her own.

They hovered in that moment, their lips barely touching, before finally moving away from one another. Glancing at the clock on the wall, Staci realized she'd been here early an hour and a half.

"I should go," she said awkwardly, and began to gather her clothing.

"Of course," replied Tasha, also noting the time and finding her own clothes on the floor nearby. The women dressed in silence, and Staci followed Tasha out of the room and back to the front lobby.

Completely at a loss for what to say, the two women stood awkwardly for a moment, then Staci simply said, "Okay, well thanks," and exited through the glass door on shaky legs. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw Tasha still standing on the other side of the glass, watching her go.

***

Immediately upon arriving home, Staci climbed into the shower and soaked, at last allowing herself to fully consider the implications of what she'd just done. She'd essentially cheated on her husband...with a trans woman. She felt conflicted on multiple levels, and was still lying in bed considering things when her husband arrived home nearly an hour later, weariness lining his face.

"Hey honey," he said tiredly, smiling as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey," she said softly, returning the smile. "Thank you for the massage, it was so thoughtful sweetheart."

Alex smiled again. "Glad you liked it." He stood and made his way to the bathroom, continuing over his shoulder, "I'd hoped it was a good place, it looked pretty new. Think it'll be worth going back?"

"Oh, I think so," Staci replied softly. "I really do."

12