A Wife's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
253 Followers

" How proud would you be to leave your daughters raised by an arrogant chauvinistic pig who treats his women like cheap fucktoys?"

She looked at me with a bit of a cold look. " you see what I do and for what kind of guy right? "

"Sorry. I just want better for my daughters than how he would raise them" I apologized

Her look softened. "I wish my dad felt that way. He beat me and was the first to rape me. Then he showed me to his friends. I was the party girl for them all at 15. "

It was her turn to take a long drink.

"After him, this is easy. " she added

"I'm sorry." I said. I felt like I had to do something, but again what do you do to fix something beyond your control.

She paused. Shrugged and took a sip. "So what are you going to do? Just let her keep fucking him and stay in the house? Sounds like torture."

" if I look at what I have if I stay, I have my girls, I have my business. I have my cottage at the lake. I will be able to do some stuff. If I leave I have none of that. I won't ever get any of that back. No girls, no business, no home. Just more misery. Which is worse?"

I downed the rest of my beer.

She held my arm. "Relax, things will get clearer. You seem smart. You will figure it out. You sure stuck your foot in it though"

"That I definitely did!" I agreed.

The food came just in time. Any more beer on my empty stomach and I would have been a mess.

While we ate I asked her what she wanted from life.

" A chance. That's it, just a chance"

"For what?" I asked

"Anything really. To do something. To show myself I can do things. be a good person"

"" you know you are, right? I mean you saw me in my mess and opted to be a kind soul. To me that is a good person. Doing something that matters. I mean off and on today I have been so wrapped in my misery I kept thinking of just ending it. Now I don't feel that way"

"Thanks, my life is so bad it makes yours better?" She gave a little chuckle.

"What you showed me was your fight, your grit, and determination." I responded

"Thanks" she wiped away a tear. "I appreciate that."

"Whats next?" I asked.

" I gotta go hustle a hundred and fifty for my room. More if I want food in the morning." She sighed.

"No I meant what are you looking to do after this? For work? School? Life?"

I saw a fire of anger in her eyes. "You don't get it. I never finished school. I never got to get an education. I can't get a job, and I'm not exactly wife material here" she paused "I can't get a chance, a break or anything. Who in their right mind would do that?"

I thought about that. "Fuck, there has to be something. Someone."

"The Government relief are just a bunch of pencil pushers giving false hope. The social ladies want to seem like they are caring for their sisters. They are only wanting to hide us from their husband's." She took a big gulp of the last of her rum and coke "Who else? You? One of my regulars who wants to cozy up to me so he can fuck my ass, cuz his old lady won't let him"

She saw me flinch "Ha, you too hey?" she smiled but that faded to a sad look as she looked at the impact on me.

I told her of the pictures Susie sent me. "It's a little fresh at the moment"

"Sorry, you seem like a decent guy.. I didn't mean to hurt you. Its just we both are at dead ends with no good way out."

"Come with me for a bit. Do you have regular clothes?" I had an idea.

"Duh, I go to Walmart with my fuck me clothes on all the time. I hand out condoms for business cards too!" Her eyes twinkled a bit as she pulled my leg

"Lets get them and go" I stood and took her hand, pulling her up.

"Where" she asked

"Trust Me for a moment." I said "where too?"

"Not so fast. I need to make my way tonight or I'm screwed"

"Would $300 cover the night? Plus a room in a good hotel?"

"Thought you weren't interested" she quiped

" I'm not, I just don't want to be alone with my misery." I said kind of shyly.

"In that case I am in" she bounced in her seat as she said it.

She led me to a small worn out looking apartment block. She unlocked the door and a sleazy fat balding man stood in her way. " you know the rules. Not in here!"

"Relax" She spat back at him. " he isn't like you."

"Watch your mouth you little.." he spat back

"Or what you fill it with your limp dick for two minutes again" she spat back. She pulled me past him and up the stairs.

" No tricks in here. I mean it" he yelled

" nice landlord" I said

" once a month I get the pleasure of knowing too well. " she shook her head.

"What?" I asked without thinking.

She turned and looked at me. "You ever cross the tracks to this side of the world?" She asked

I think I looked a little dumbfounded. She laughed! " pervs like him feed on bitches like me, he likes me to suck him off slowly while I'm naked. He keeps telling me he is going to fuck me so good, but he blows his load long before he gets that far"

I looked at her for a second or two.

" it gets me rent free for 2 or 3 days. " she added. " if I didn't he would make my life hell. Its easier that way"

We went in her room. I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't an immaculately kept room. No dust, no dirt, everything was clean. The bed was made, the dishes done, and the stove was clean. She apparently no longer had a sense of modesty as she stripped. I also noticed that everything was in the one room. I noticed the bathroom door was missing. I turned to keep myself from staring. She had a beautiful body.

" shy guy huh? " she commented. Then she went to the washroom. It was a bit awkward when she used the toilet. But she had no hang ups about her body. She came out and pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Last touch was a pair of sandals.

She asked, "are you good to go?"

" yes" I answered i wasn't quite as sure on this as I was when I started talking to her.

We walked down the stairs. The sleazy landlord called out " Rent is due tomorrow morning. No discounts this week."

" do you have money now?" She asked

" I only have about $40 in cash but there was an ATM next door at the store"

" give me the forty, please" she said and shook her head " touch that ATM and I can't protect you"

I did. She dug in the pocket of her jeans. Put several more bills together and walked up to him. "Here you go. Good to next Saturday. "

She turned and walked back to me. She took my hand. " lets go!"

We walked along the river to a bit nicer an area, a little less industrial and definitely out of the seedy area. There was Holiday Inn that I knew of. Not high end, but still nice. We walked in the lobby and I suggested she go to the bar and find us a booth. I'd take care of registering.

When I was done I hit the ATM and pulled $500 out. I walked in the bar. She was easy to spot. She already had a crowd of three young men hitting on her. She was getting pretty vocal with them

" my husband is right here guys, fuck off! " she said loud enough to get them backing off.

" Fucking assholes! Figure I am an easy pick up in a bar like this. Don't do that to me again!" She barked at me.

" Sorry, I didn't realize" I said

" you don't get out much do you?" She asked

"Since my wife got pregnant, definitely not. When we have time alone we relax or visit friends or maybe hit a C&W bar and dance. That hadn't happened in a year " I lamented.

"You seem nice, but you are definitely out of touch!" She laughed and shook her head

Our waitress arrived and asked our order

"Coors light for me" I said

"White rum and coke" she said.

After the waitress left I looked at her " seeing as how we are married now maybe I should know your name, I'm Chase."

.

" I'm Jan, but where you saw me i am Candy"

" Nice to meet you Jan" I said.

" You too. Even if this is something out of a horror movie, a nice guy who only wants a bit of company. Takes a girl for a 5 dollar meal and then to a night at a nice hotel, just so he isn't alone. Parts of my head have me hearing the the knife blade sing as it leaves the metal Sheath and a dull knife cuts into me at any moment." She mock acted dieing slowly with a knife in her breast.

"OH fuck, sorry I didn't mean for this to be weird or anything. I just thought I would like to know you more, and maybe we could help other."

"Relax" she giggled " I'm just busting your chops. I wouldn't survive very long if I wasn't a good judge of character"

I sat looking at her. She was pretty. Light blondish hair, maybe sandy blond, fierce blue eyes. A straight nose and thin lips and a nice angular face. Not a model type face but pretty. She was well built, nice B to maybe a C cup breasts which didn't need a bra. And noticeable were her pert nipples.

I wanted to cry. Her nipples were pert little nubs, just like Susie's. And likely Susie Had had her nipples sucked, bitten, licked, squeezed and pulled many times over in the past 24 hours. She probably has had countless orgasms while I was drowning in misery.

Jan looked at me. "What's wrong?" She crossed her arms in front of her breasts covering them from my prying eyes.

" Your breasts and perky nipples reminded me of Susie, and I was thinking how much I loved teasing her, and now they were someone else's to enjoy and give her pleasure now."

The waitress brought our drinks and left. I downed most of mine in one gulp.

"Easy big boy. I am not into cleaning up after a drunken pukefest" she said.

I nodded in agreement. I didn't want to have another massive hangover either.

" What do you like to do in your spare time?" I asked her

"I like to read. Fiction or fantasy stuff mostly, I like swimming, but it's too cold most of the time. I used to like crafts and stuff. But not anymore. " Now it was her downing her drink.

" Is it too personal why you don't do that stuff anymore?" I asked

Her eyes held mine and I could see the anger. As I held her gaze, it softened.

"My asshole dad used to do crafts with me. I would sit on his lap. I realized when I got older it was so he could get me used to him having his hands all over me." She finished her drink in one gulp. "When I developed more he used to make me do crafts and he would play with me."

"Yup, it would take me a lot to want to go back and try that again. I'm sorry he ruined that for you."

"I like walking, in the country. Away from the city. I dream of my own place in the country one-day. But that's a fantasy. Just like my books"

"Why not make it a goal? Save some, try to build enough to get a new start."

"Duh, yeah, let me just go toss half my paycheck that I don't really need into a savings account. Right!" She huffed

"Maybe I could help" I offered

"What, daily blow jobs" she shot back. "Try that and I would be pissed at you now!"

Now it was me feeling like I had been dumped on, "why couldn't I help"

She let a bit of drool dribble out the corner of her mouth, puckered up in some porn star worthy blow job lips and said, "Thank you so much for giving me another deposit!" While she let her spit dribble down her chin. Exotic as any porn star. Fuck

I froze in the realization of how I must have sounded

She burst out laughing "Fuck me, your reaction was priceless. I bet you wanted to run and at the same time fuck me six ways sideways"

I actually rearranged my cock in my pants without thinking about it. She broke into uncontrolled laughter pointing to my crotch.

I had to laugh too. She was infectious with her dry humor. I realized it felt good to laugh.

"You are so easy to tease, it's like you're totally innocent on life." She laughed.

"I think I was, but I think I'm getting a serious case of getting fucked over now" I said, realizing as I said it that just put a serious halt to the levity.

"Come on Sugar, let's go for a walk and get your head out your ass." Jan said, getting out of the booth. "I could do with some fresh air as well"

I got up and paid our tab and we left. It was a bit cool but still fairly nice for March. We walked towards the river. Away from the downtown and into more of the parks and residential area. At first we were fairly quiet. Then she started asking me a few questions.

"Would you be able to take it? Her fucking him, when and how he wants, while you get nothing or sloppy seconds?"

That had me take a deep breath. " I don't know. Right now I am on a roller coaster of emotion. If you weren't here all of the ride would be pretty dark." I took a deep breath. " for my girls I'd stay"

"Do you still love your wife?" Was the next question.

"No!" I spat out, then I paused, "yes. Fuck it, thats why it hurts so much. I still love her. And I still feel like a shit for screwing up in the first place"

"Do you think you will forgive her?" Another hard question.

" To be honest I think that may be impossible to answer. What She did this weekend was vicious,mean calculated revenge for what I did to her. I could forgive that, maybe. Get past it? Maybe, in time. Lots of time. But what comes next? If it continues? What if it just gets worse?"

"Would you still sleep with her?" Fuck her questions were hard.

"Not For a long time. This was pretty next level mean. I deserved some of it,but she is obviously enjoying the sex without any guilt or remorse. She wants to be a slut for him." That realization as I spoke it hurt.

"How will you be able to trust her?" This was unrelenting!

"I don't know that I ever will again. Shit this will be a never ending hell!"

We were by the river on a path. I had to stop, I had to sit down.

Jan took my hand.

"Sorry, I don't want to hurt you, but this is going to hurt either way." She gave me a hug.

"I know, and you have me thinking about this in ways I hadn't"

" If you leave, do you think she will still be vindictive and take everything from you?" Another difficult question

" I don't know. I really don't. What do you think?"

"Shit man, I think that if she went to the trouble to do all of the things she has done, there isn't room for empty threats." She said. "But, I don't know her like you do, whether normally she is kind and not this mean, so I don't know."

The conversation had me exhausted. I think Jan felt it too. " Let's get you back to the hotel and get you some sleep"

It was all I could do to get up and start walking with her. Again she took my hand. We walked quietly now. The streets had mostly emptied in this part of town. It was almost serene. We strolled through a park. It was so dark we could easily see the stars.

She broke the silence " T-his is my favorite park. I can sit and watch the stars. Look for shooting stars, satellites and planets." We stopped and looked up. The stars were bright, we stood and watched for a few moments. A bright meteor flashed across the sky.

"Make a wish" Jan said.

I did. To get through this mess somehow, and then I thought that Jan deserved the break she was looking for. That seemed a more noble wish.

She shivered. She was only in a t-shirt. I took off my jacket and put it on her shoulders. She protested, but I stood firm. I still had a long sleeve shirt on. We started walking again.

When we got to the hotel I saw a familiar car in the drive up. It was the PI. Apparently he must have been tracking my credit card.

"The PI that Susie and Darren hired is here."

Jan stopped. " They hired a fucking PI to watch you?"

"Yeah, they wanted to see my misery, and make sure I didn't kill myself"

"That is so fucked up. You are screwed. If they are going to this extent, there is no limit to your hell." Jan shook her head in disbelief.

"What now? Do we go in together? Separately? Your call on this one" she said after a minute.

"Fuck it. Let's see what the fucker is wanting now." I said

We walked up to the car. I scared the shit out of him when I tapped on his side window. He was busy watching the lobby.

He rolled down the window and looked at me, then Jan, then back at me. "Your wife left a message on your phone. Here it is" he handed me my phone. The screen had a small crack in the corner, but looked to have survived me throwing it into the wall.

I took the phone from him.

"She said to tell you that you needed to watch it, I would, she doesn't seem to mess around." He said

He rolled up the window and slouched in the car, getting comfortable I guess. He glanced up at me one more time and shrugged.

Jan and I walked in to the hotel. Got in the elevator and went to our rooms. I handed Jan her swipe card.

"What the fuck is this for?" She asked

"So you could relax,enjoy a nice room without feeling obligated or worried about me doing anything to you" I said

"If I have any worries about being with you tonight, it isn't you I'd be worried about, it's that deranged bitch of a wife of yours I'd worry about."

We went to my room. She went to the washroom. I looked in the mini bar. I pulled out a white rum and coke for her and a dark rum and coke for me. There was an ice maker built into the fridge so I filled the two glasses with ice.

I sat in the chair at the desk and turned on the phone. It showed a bunch of text messages.

I opened the app and started reading the first one.

Susie wrote " I hope you aren't doing anything stupid again, like getting drunk. Look what happened now because of last time!, and don't leave your phone behind."

The next was a Google link. I opened it. Immediately I saw Susie lying on her back on a bed, naked. Darren was stuffing his cock down her throat. You could see the bulge in her throat every time he went all in. At the same time you could see him finger fucking her pussy savagely. Her hips rising and shaking as he made her cum. You could hear her groaning even with his fat dick filling her throat. I'd seen porn like this but most women looked like they were being hate fucked. Susie was pulling his cock deeper.

"Holy fuck she is a kinky bitch" Jan said over my shoulder. The video looped over and over. After the third time watching her cum I went to the next video.

In this one she was riding him reverse cowgirl. Her butt cheeks were bright red. He kept slapping her ass hard as she rode him, moaning hard. I could see his cock was probably an inch longer and a bit fatter than mine. Susie was making the most of it "fuck me with your huge cock!" "Stretch my pussy like my husband can't." And the best for last " take my pussy Daddy, make it yours, fill me with your hot cum" the video ended showing his cock throbbing as he filled her cunt with his cum, and then showing it leaking out around his cock.

This one started to replay again, but I just flipped to the next. This one looked like it was earlier in the evening. It was in a dance club. Susie was dancing with Darren; she also had three other guys dancing around her. She was rubbing her butt against Darren and then grinding her pussy against the guys cocks, She was kissing each of the guys. One of the guys reached between her legs and was obviously finger fucking her on the dance floor. You could see her body twitch and shake as she was cumming. The scene faded and then she was in the parking lot. The view was her face with three cocks, wet from her spit. She was alternating cocks. She would suck one, bobbing her head back and forth then she would take the cock right to the base and hold it there for an impossibly long time and pull off moving to the next cock. The voices of the men were whooping it up, getting into chanting "suck suck suck" followed by a cheer when she went all the way down. Slowly the camera panned back. Susie's tits were bare. But they were being mauled by some big black hands. As the camera panned even farther back you could see his big cock pumping in her slowly and methodically. The scene faded and then went to a picture of her. Face covered in cum tits covered as well. And a trail of cum running down her legs. She smiled and waved and said "love you Chase"

Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
253 Followers