A Wife's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers

When they all came in Bill told them to go sit in front of the TV and we could watch Frozen. Both girls cheered and pulled mom to the couch. Bill sat in his usual chair. I decided to go help Julie if I could.

As soon as I went in the kitchen I realized the error of my ways. "What in hell has gotten into that girl? She won't talk at all. If it was such a simple get together why the secrecy. What's going on!" It wasn't a question,it was a demand.

"I don't know, we didn't have time to talk much before getting here. I think she is just in a mood." Was my best cover.

Julie stared at me. "You two deserve one another! You better figure this out. I don't know if either of you can stand another war of emotional embargos like the last time you two shut down." She sighed and looked at me. " you have your girls to consider. Figure it out please" her eyes were tearing up fast. I went and hugged her.

"I'll do my absolute best Julie, promise" I said "now how about letting me help with the salad"

It was boiling hot in the kitchen. Julie and Bill both liked a warm house. Today it was sweltering hot. I stripped to my t-shirt. Draping my button down shirt over the back of a chair. I mentioned the heat hoping to get Julie to open a window.

She said "It will cool down quick this evening and if we kept warm now we wouldn't need as much heat later"

She was a bit stubborn. Just like her daughter.

Silently we finished preparing the food. Julie asked me to slice up the roast. Then she went to the livingroom and told everyone to go start washing up.

She made quick work of some gravy, potatoes and small bits of meat mixed together for Taylor. She set up the antique children's seat and put the rest of the food on the table.

Julie set it up that Susie and I sat side by side. We sat and said grace, holding hands. I couldn't believe how hard it was to hold Susie's hand. It was burning hot. But that wasn't why. I remembered watching her hand complete with wedding rings stroking another cock as she sucked it.

During dinner it was fairly quiet except for Amanda recalling the highlights of her weekend.

Halfway through the dinner Julie stopped eating and looked at Susie. I stopped too. She was sweating profusely. It was still really warm, but where I had stripped to the t-shirt Susie had a long sleeve turtleneck sweater on. It wasn't super thick, but it was obvious she was overheating.

"Take off your sweater dear. You are cooking yourself to death" Julie demanded.

I realized she was trapped. I sat back and looked at her, wondering how she would get out of this one. I saw the marks. She needed every inch of what the sweater hid, to keep the marks from showing.

"I'm fine, I have a bit of a chill actually" she said

"Julie put her hand to her head taking her temperature " I hope you didn't catch anything!" She said

"So do I" I said before my brain kicked in.

Susie shot me a glance that inspired wrath of God fear. I smiled back and took another bite

"This roast is absolutely amazing Julie" I stated trying to defuse this before I wound up getting a stake in my heart overnight.

"Mommy are you alright?" Amanda asked "you don't look good."

Susie shoveled her food eating as fast as she could. When she was done she began clearing the table. She pulled my plate the moment I picked up my last bite.

Julie told her rather sternly to sit down and relax, but Susie kept right on clearing the girls dishes and even feeding Taylor her last few bites.

"We need to get going mom, the girls need baths and we have an early morning tomorrow."

Julie started to say something but thought better of it and sat back and just watched as Susie spun around with anxiety written all over her every action. Even Amanda stopped questioning her behavior after a few sharp comments back.

I got up and gave Julie a hug and thanked her for the wonderful meal and for taking the kids for the weekend. She was ready to cry when I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't be too hard on her, I don't know what she's done, but forgive and move on please, for the girls" she whispered in my ear.

I nodded. Bill got up and walked with us to the van. "Safe travels" he said he gave my hand an extra squeeze as we loaded up for the drive. Julie quietly walked up and handed me a bag of leftovers.

As soon as we hit the driveway Susie turned the AC full blast. I realized after the first few bumps the discomfort she was in, bouncing around on her seat. Fuck it, I thought. I'm not giving her any sympathy by dodging holes and bumps. By the time we hit the main road the girls were asleep.

"Well that went well tonight, didn't it?" I stated

I looked at her. She gave a glance at me and looked out the window. She didn't say another word until we got to the house.

"I'll take the girls in, can you bring their stuff down to the laundry?" She said. She unbuckled both girls and picked them up and carried them to the door. They were still sleeping.

I watched as she realized she couldn't get her keys in the lock and had to wait for me to open the door. I took my time gathering the stuff from the van and went to open the door. She barged in and made a beeline for the girls room. It wasn't even 6 o'clock k yet and I wondered how she would handle the rest of the evening.

I put the laundry in the wash, hung up the coats and set the girls boots in the shoe rack. Then I went to the kitchen and put away the leftovers that Julie had put together for us.

When I came back to the living room I heard the bath running and the girls voices excitedly talking about a bubble bath. I smiled to myself. Susie was going to navigate her way past the girl tonight at least.

I walked over to the bookshelf and thumbed through the titles. I settled on JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. I sat in the stuffed chair and started reading.

About an hour later my two little girls came running out to get me to go read a bedtime book.

Amanda whispered to me "Daddy, mommy is really tired and she has some bruises from an accident. Take care of her ok?"

I nearly lost it. I went in their room and set them in their beds and pulled a favorite book from the shelf. They both cheered. I read the whole story. taking my time and making my voice match the characters as best I could. By the time I finished they both had droopy eyes and were more than ready for bed. I tucked them in and closed the door behind me.

I went back to the living room. I picked up my book, then i put it back down and went to the bar and grabbed a bottle of Glamorangie. I poured a couple of fingers in my glass. As I was pouring it Susie came out of our room. She had changed into a light t-shirt and loose cargo pants.

"Want one?" I asked. I knew she normally steered clear of scotch, but tonight she nodded.

"Half of what you are having. Please" she said.

I brought her glass and set it on the coaster on the table. I took a long slow sip of mine and sat and picked up my book.

"Why are you reading" she asked

I pointed to the TV. "Aside from that, reading ts supposed to enrich your life" I snorted.

She sat in silence. Sipping her drink every so often. By 10:00 she was yawning. She got up and put her glass away.

"Are you coming to bed?" She asked

"I think I'll go to the shop and sleep." I said and took my final sip of scotch

"No, don't." She stated. "I won't press you to do anything or say anything, but you shouldn't sleep there."

She looked at me, I couldn't figure this out. Was she remorseful? It didn't look it. She hadn't said anything. Was she going to rub my nose in her dirty laundry? She actually didn't bring anything home except what she wore. Would she be trying go make me fuck her? That wouldn't happen. I'd go outside and sleep on the driveway first.

"I didn't make you sleep in the basement when you fucked around. At least not after the first night. Come to bed. I can see you are tired too." She said.

I don't quite know why that logic worked. But I still felt guilty. I got up and put my glass in the sink.

"She misread my actions of walking away. "Aside from that the girls will be worried if their dad isn't in bed with their mom when they get up in the morning."

I almost went to the basement with her blatant guilt trip of using the girls. She knew I loved them and couldn't leave them.

She stood by the hallway watching me. When I moved towards the bedroom she smiled and turned and went ahead of me into our room.

She had put fresh linen on the bed, a plain blue bedspread and pillowcases. She turned down her side and pulled the cargo pants off, but left the Tshirt on. I thought that odd, she always slept with a light teddy. Maybe she didn't want to rub my nose in her shit. Maybe there was remorse. Maybe she struggled to say sorry.

I went to the washroom. Did the usual brushing of teeth and going to the can. When I was done I came out and Susie was lying under the covers.

I climbed under the covers, set my alarm and shut off my light.

"Who was the little cum dump you picked up" she asked

"What?" I exclaimed

"You heard me, Who was she and how much did the little whore cost?"

"You have no fucking idea how good of a person she is compared to you right now. " I spat back sitting up.

"Howard found out she's a common prostitute, so how much did she cost for the weekend?"

"She needed a friend when I needed a friend even worse. She refused money, and we never did anything inappropriate, I started go get out of bed, but my phone beeped. I just got a message.

I looked at Susie, she just smiled. I picked up my phone The most recent message was from asshole.

"She might be a bit stretched out tonight, sorry if she's a bit loose. tell her I said goodnight and thanks, can't wait till next weekend, or maybe tomorrow in the office"

I looked at her and she smirked. I decided that now was as good a time as any go replay her previous texts as I hadn't seen them. My mind was made up to be decidedly indifferent.

I went back to the last message from her I had read. The next was another Google photos link.

"This looks interesting! " I said

I hit play and watched as she was getting her ass filled by Darren while her mouth was being abused by the black guy. He was stroking in until he had just the last few inches to fit and was pushing until her eyes bulged as he crammed his thick cock down her throat. After a few minutes of that the video faded to be replaced by the two guys sandwiching her. The black guy holding her up while he fucked her pussy hard and Datrren fucked her ass. The whole time she was squealing and yelling at him harder, faster and deeper. The video faded and the next scene was her lying on her back. Darren was visibly deep up her ass, and her pussy was gaping open. The lack guy moved in snd began fucking her so hard the bed shook. It was hard to watch because of the violence of his fucking. His body was slapping hard against hers. It sounded like a whip cracking. Then he pulled her up and flipped her over. Darren was in her pussy now and the black monster started ravaging her ass. The only sounds were the bed crashing around and Susie's shrieks and moans And the constant smack of their bodies crashing together. He pounded her ass for at least five minutes straight before cumming in her. When he pulled back Susie's ass was stretched and bruising from the abuse. She had bruises from how tight he grabbed her hips and held her so he could fuck her.

I looked at her. "Holy shit, I bet that hurt for a while!" I thumbed back to the next message.from Susie.

'You fucking idiot! You better be using two rubbers so you don't bring back any STDs from that diseased whore. You are so pathetic to pick up trash to try to fuck. You deserve each other. You better shower before you get home I don't want her whore stench in my house.'

I looked at Susie, "isn't that the broth calling the soup out for being wet?"

The next message had me laughing. 'You are the pathetic one. He is civilized, polite, kind and a true humane being. While you try to shred his dignity, pride and rip out his heart,he remains compassionate for others. You are only making yourself to look cheaper and dirtier than you ever thought I could be. And for the record, while I need the money, I wouldn't take a penny from him. You may never realize how special and good he makes me feel or could have made you feel. I can only imagine what it would be like to make love with him. He doesn't love me though, so that never happened, or any of the stuff a gutter trash hoe like you allows men to do to them. Show some self respect woman, you make a prostitute look bad.'

"Holy shit, did she set that record straight. " I laughed hard for a few minutes

"Fuck you!" She said.

The next shot must gave been in the morning. She was in the shower. Darren was washing her all over. Susie could be heard moaning and her legs would shake. Darren had to hold her up. Then he bagan to fuck her slowly. Over the noise of the shower you could hear her moaning for him to take her pussy, make her his. The fucking went on several minutes. Then she came out of the shower on wobbly legs. The camera panned down to her ankle. She had a solid band formed around her ankle. It was etched with the words Hotwife. His cum was dripping down her leg onto it.

Susie pulled her foot from under the blanket to show me.

"You can't leave, or I will take everything. You can't do anything you pathetic little man."

She turned away, and pulled the covers up over her. It may have hurt me more except I saw the tears and heard her voice crack from the emotion.

The next few days and weeks were going to be hard.very hard.

I lay back down and tried to sleep.

End of chapter one

Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
254 Followers