A Wife's Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband faces his wife's revenge for a bad decision.
14.5k words
4.04
83.4k
127

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
253 Followers

They just left.

I am so fucking angry, and empty, and hurt, and ready to kill them. I'm in shock. I feel like I'm frozen in a moment of knowing extreme hell is coming, but I have no ability to do anything. I just am waiting for hell to arrive and swallow me up.

She's the mother of our children. I want to hurt her now, but can't. This is so screwed up. I want to call my best bud, Jimmy, but I can't even do that. What could I say? My wife and her boss just made me a cuck, and there's nothing I can do. Nothing!

You see, I made a mistake after our second child was born. Susie had post partum depression. And for months she wouldn't do anything physical, no hugs, no kissing, no sex.. She was sad all the time. Life was really hard then with two very young girls.

So, Emily was this cute summer student who was working for me. She was always super flirty with me. On her last day before she finished the summer project we went out for drinks with our entire crew. I drove us to her place so she could change. I knew that wasn't the best idea, but honestly I figured at most I would get something more to masterbate to, I had a lot of scenarios I used to do that. One or two more wouldn't hurt right? I saw her nude image in a mirror while she changed, and she saw me. Nothing happened then. But later, well, that is where i put my foot in it.

The long story cut short was we wound up back at her place because i'd had a few drinks, and she was sober and drove. We fucked like rabbits that night. But then I had to go home. It was three in the morning. I should have showered. I should have ubered. I should have done a lot of things. And I shouldn't have fucked my summer student.

Susie was waiting for me. She saw me and knew. It nearly killed her. She kicked me out for the night. I felt like shit. I was a shit. I begged and pleaded. I told her I would do anything. I slept in the van in the driveway.

I was allowed to live. We stayed together. We slept in the same bed. We carried on like nothing happened, but she didn't trust me. And we didn't have any sex or contact for months. It was a tense five months. I think the first month we maybe said 5 words to each other unless it was talking about children, bills or family. Our friends commented on us, worried. Susie just said we are having a rough time adapting to family life. We will get through it. I followed her lead. Glad that she didn't throw me under the bus or park it right on top of me.

By the third month we were at least talking more. She was talking about the timelines to return to work. She seemed to be coming out of her post partum depression more as well. We still had no physical contact. It was like our bed had an invisible wall. No kisses good morning, or goodnight or goodbye. Not even a pat on the arm was allowed. I tried every so often and the reaction was like I spilled acid on her. And then a glare. A cold steely eyed glare. I would back away apologizing.

I think I apologized every day at least three times in the beginning. By month five, she had told me to stop, but at least once a week I would when I crossed some kind of line or boundary.

Then one night about a week after she returned to work she kissed me. First contact in over 5 months. I was floored. Her eyes sparkled a bit. But when I touched her hand later in the evening I got that cold look. Ice! At least I got a kiss.

A few nights later when we went to bed, she kissed me passionately. After nearly a year she was back. She even gave me a blow job with the most incredible skill and eroticism. Then after I came in her mouth she tried to swallow, but couldn't. But when she returned to bed she sucked me hard again. She climbed on top and slowly rode me to three or four orgasms before I released inside her again. We cuddled and I quietly thanked God she still loved me. I was in a bit of shock that this came about without discussion or any lead up or anything. But I was sure happy we were at least making progress.

After that night we resumed a more normal life together. We began talking more, about anything and everything. After the second week of normalcy I got another shock. When I told her that I thanked her for forgiving me she surprised me.

"No way in hell are you forgiven for what you did. I just found a way to still love you in spite of that"

I was kind of floored by that statement. And when I pressed her to explain all I ever got was "Two things honey, do you love me? And do you love the sex?"

My answer was obviously "yes."

"Good. I still love you and I like the sex too" and that would be the end of the conversation.the sex was better than before we had kids. She even tried a few new things which I was totally game with. That was two months ago.

Now, tonight things changed. I thought everything was going to be ok. But it wasn't. I was in the study, typical for a Friday evening for me. Finishing off stuff before the weekend. Susie had taken our two kids to her moms for the weekend. I was looking forward to some time alone. Then the doorbell rang. Susie yelled out that she'd get it. Then she called me to come to the living room.

I went into the room and saw her, dressed in a slinky dress that barely covered her pussy and the top had her tits about to be bursting out. Skin tight was a little looser a fit than this. And behind her was her boss Darren. Behind him was a big black man in a dark suit.

"What's going on?" I asked

I watched Darren walk up next to Susie and put an arm around her.

Susie started speaking, confidently she said " It's time for you to understand our relationship better"

Darren cut in on the statement from Susie. " Let me spell this out for you. You both have committed adultery. You admitted it freely. So does she. If you divorce, there is no cause or fault. It becomes irreconcilable differences. She gets half. The house, the vehicles, the cottage, your business, any savings and as typical for most divorces, she will retain custody. You will pay child support, and alimony. Divorce her and her bonuses get cut off as revenue you would make up the lost revenue to her. Trust me we can pay her in other ways quite legally but still keep you in line to pay support."

He paused to get a breath, or for effect "Add to that, I will take over being your children's dad. That means you will only be a minor part in their lives, if any part."

He had his arm over Susie's shoulders. He reached down and caressed her breast. She sighed and melted into him more.

" Stay and you will continue to have your life. She will make very good bonuses based on our work, and you keep your family. My only claim to her on this is that she is available when I request, and that she has always got free will to determine her own choices."

Again he paused. " This isn't meant to humiliate you or break up your marriage, it is simply to allow us to have our relationship." He looked at Susie and squeezed her breast. They kissed.

"We are leaving now. She will return on Sunday mid day so you can go collect your children. Any violence, threats, or if you leave, it will result in actions against you. It's not a threat, it is what will happen"

I so badly wanted to cave in the back of his head with a hammer, but his security was keeping a very close eye on me.

"Bye honey, see you Sunday" was all she said on her way out the door.

After they cleared the door the goon followed, keeping an eye on me.

I watched stunned as Darren made a scene of kissing Susie passionately and pulling her dress up so I could see her shaved pussy. Then they ducked in the car and drove away. She never shaved, said it was too painful when it grew in. And hurt like hell with razor burn. What the fuck.

And then they just left. Drove away. Left me in my misery. I realized I didn't even get over the shock to say a word. That's how bad my shock was. I had no idea my Susie had any thought of fooling around let alone doing this. I just got cucked, and I didn't have a way out.

I was fuming. How dare she rub my nose in this, her fucking her boss. For the whole weekend! Fuck me! What was I going to do?

I thought revenge. Find them and hurt them all. I had to do something. I went to get my gun out of the gun case. I went to the basement in a near blind rage. It was already open and empty. A note read " just as a precaution we sold these today. Best case scenario would be you doing time for assault being some assholes bitch, worst case is the kids would be orphans. You don't want that. I love you S"

That only made me madder.

I went to the computer. I logged into our bank account. It should have had close to $7000 in it. Instead there was $2200.00 there was a withdrawal of $3550 and a purchase at a dress shop and a lingerie shop and a sex shop. $1600.00 used and she cashed the rest out. What the Fuck!

As I sat looking at the screen I got a notification of an email. I went to look at it.

It was from Susie's email

It read "hi honey, by now you probably are wondering about a lot of things. I will explain in detail on Sunday. Just in case, I have taken my share of the cash. I also locked all of our investments for the next six months. Your Credit card has a new limit of $300.00. Just so you don't do anything rash. This will work for us, trust me! Love S"

I picked up my laptop and hurled it against the wall. I had two days and $2200 to get through and no idea where to start.

I had a flash of brilliance. When our neighbor figured his wife was stepping out on him he hired a PI. Howard and sons. I called. I got a tired voice on the other end.

"How much is it to find someone and watch them for an entire week?" I asked.

"24 hours a day or just daytime?"

"24 hours 7 days a week for one entire week." I said.

"Including public pictures and video probably could do it for 5 to 6 K. if you wanted anything more clandestine the price would at least double." Was the gruff reply.

Fuck I thought. " how much a retainer do you need?"

"$2500." Was the quick reply.

"I'll take it, I need you to follow my wife Susie McCallister "

"Sorry bud, no can do. " the phone went dead.

I called back. No answer. Then I tried the land line. He answered.

" why not? " I demanded.

" because I am already under contract with her to watch you. No one in this town will take your money. You don't have enough, sorry bud. But that's all I can say"

I collapsed. I went to the liquor cabinet and grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniel's. It also had a note

" don't overdo it, i know you aren't a heavy drinker. if you puke all over,you will have to clean it up. Love S"

The bottle almost sailed into a wall. Instead I opened it and drank. In less than five minutes I had a serious buzz going. Fuck her!

I got a ding that I got a text. I opened my phone.

"Hi Honey, Howard told me you called. I'll make this easy on you. If you want video or pictures just ask. Here are some samples. Much cheaper than hiring anyone. Love you S" with a little heart emoji following.

My phone pinged again and a picture loaded. Susie was sitting legs spread wide, no panties on, her pussy covered in cum and her mouth full of what I presumed to be Darren's rather large cock. Then another shot of his cock buried in her to the hilt and a look of ecstasy in her eyes. Then another. This time her ass was up and her ass was being stretched by his cock.

I took a long pull of Jack. And sat on the floor. Rather unceremoniously I might add. She never did anal. Wouldn't even let me put a finger anywhere near her ass.

The phone dinged again.

"Howard says you look rather drunk. Relax honey, its only sex and fun. Don't make it worse on yourself, love S"

The phone hit the wall and stuck in the plaster. It dinged again once more but I left it. I took another swig of Jack and stuck up my middle finger. Just in case Howard was still watching."

I didn't wake up until about 5 the next morning. My head hurt. My right fist was bloodied and bruised. I had a wicked hangover. I was still sitting on the floor of the livingroom.

It took me all of 5 seconds to remember why I felt like shit. I barely made the bathroom before puking.

I went back to the living room. There were three large holes in the wall. There was a trail of blood from the last one. The pictures of Susie and I on our wedding day were in a pile of shattered glass.

I felt completely empty. She was having an affair with her boss. No, I corrected myself, they were cuckolding me so I had no choices while they had a blatant affair. I could leave. But I'd be broke, I would lose my daughters to that asshole and I would pay my entire life. She didn't just rip my heart out. She used a dull rusty knife and then she savored torturing me as she slowly crushed it.

My phone buzzed. It was still lodged in the wall. I walked past it and left it there. I needed something. A lifeline, or something.

I sat in the kitchen and made a coffee. And a piece of toast. I grabbed my pad of paper and a pen. I started writing ideas. What to do.

I called a legal aide office to inquire on divorce law. No fault meant a 50 50 split unless we had a prenuptial. She could force the sale of every asset we owned.that included dissolving my company. She would likely be able to keep the house but I would have to sell the cottage so she could buy me out for the house. Because the company would be gone I'd need to find a job.. I would look at getting about $35 k from all of the assets after she bought my share of the house, but then I would have to pay support and alimony. I would be looking at around $2500 a month in payments. The rest of my earnings would be mine. It would take a few years before I could buy a house. I would struggle to get my company started again. It took over $70 k to get us started.

The word US stuck in my brain when I thought it. There was no more us.

I went to the bedroom. She had left her lace thong on the bed. the room smelled of her perfume. I flushed the perfume down the toilet. Same with her lipstick, blush and eyeliner. I tore the bedding off and shredded it. She chose the pattern of flying birds. I went back to my list, Call legal aide was the only thing I had written. There wasn't anything I could do. If I left it was abandonment. Then she didn't even have to buy out the house. It would just be hers. I was screwed.

I went down to my basement workshop. I looked at my projects. The custom display cabinet for Susie. A sledgehammer took care of that. The custom bedside tables. They got smashed to smithereens. I took the wood and tossed it in the fireplace and lit it. I burned all of the walnut and maple I had spent a fortune on. I tossed the remnants of the wedding pictures in as well. I threw my gold wedding band in as well. I may be stuck being married but any promises of love and cherishing were gone.

After the fire burned down I went back downstairs. It was my solitude normally. Now it seemed empty and I felt trapped. I sat there wondering what to do. I looked at my block and tackle and considered ending my life. I was surprised that I no longer had a lot to be happy to be alive for. My children would grow up with me either being a shattered cuck of a man or with Susie's boss as dad. That was my highpoint. Everything else was dark. I played with the rope. I thought about it.

I think slept a few hours in the basement. I woke up because a strange man was calling me. He was at the bottom of the stairs.

"What the fuck do you want and why are you in my house?" I yelled at him.

"Look Chase, I don't want to do this, but your wife paid me to watch you. She said if you disappeared for a long time to come check in case you, um, decided to end it. She didn't want that to happen but if you tried I was to stop you. She didn't want to be the one to find you."

He shrugged.

"Howard I presume?" I asked

"Guilty as charged." He relied. "Are you OK man? This all seems pretty harsh. And I have seen lots of harsh trust me"

I nodded.

He mumbled something and left.

I cleaned up a bit and then said fuck it. I went upstairs. I cleaned up some of the mess. I cleaned up the pieces of my laptop. It was ruined. I cleaned up the broken plaster around the wall. I left the blood trail. I looked around the house. It was already 2 in the afternoon.

I decided to turn the big screen TV on maybe a movie or sports. March is a bad time for sports for me. No football. My hockey team was garbage and painful to watch and I hated basketball. Golf sucks to watch. I flipped to movies. I saw an action movie and without reading any more hit to watch it. About three minutes in the main guy finds out his wife is screwing around on him. I don't remember throwing the remote. I just remember all the sparks when it stuck in the screen. Well there goes $2500 to replace that.

I got up and left the house. Aimlessly I walked. I wasn't thinking. I was just empty. And I walked. I looked at my watch around 7:30 I was hungry. I was downtown. I was two blocks from Susie's office. I almost puked at the thought of what had been going on there, and what would continue to go on there by the sounds of what she described. I also realized I had a car following me. Howard no doubt. I ducked in a store and asked for the washroom. I ducked out the back door and hopped a bus. A few blocks later I got off.

I started walking away from downtown. Down to the river. Anywhere but home. I didn't have a home anymore. I got a few blocks away from the river. Then I felt a hand on my arm. I looked to see a young woman in a loose top and short skirt.

"Feel like some company? You look like you could use a good time." She looked at me and thrust her chest out.

"You aren't a cop are you?" She grabbed my cock through my pants. Then she grabbed my hand and put it on her breast.

"No" I laughed. " But have you got this wrong. Sex is the last thing I need."

"Buy a girl a drink then?" She asked.

"Lead on and I'll tell you my tale of woe, and you can tell me yours"

"Deal " she said. We walked a block and then entered a sleazy looking bar.

"Relax, you are safe with me" she said

I bought her a rum and coke and myself a beer. " does this place have food?"

"Best steak sandwich in the area" was her reply.

I bought her one as well and we started talking. She asked me what was my story.

"About 6 months ago, I cheated on my wife when she was dealing with depression. I begged forgiveness. Instead she told me she still loved me, but she would never forgive me." I paused. She looked at me waiting for me to continue. "What I didn't realize was that she decided to have her own affair and now had taken the steps to cuckold me.and now I was trapped. I had to decide to stay knowing she was fucking her boss. Doing things we never did. She was his slut. And she apparently loved it. "

I took a long drink of my beer.

"Why don't you just leave? Walk away. Leave it all behind. Start over." She said.

"They'd find me. She would get the divorce and get everything and I would never have anything"

"Except your pride" she said plainly, " why did you cheat in the first place?"

"My wife was depressed and depressing as hell to be around. I had this cute summer student who had a bit of a crush on me. When our crew went to celebrate at the end of the summer I got a bit more drunk than I realized and she wound up driving my car back to her place. Before I knew it she was giving me head and then stripping and riding me on her living room couch. By the time I came to my senses it was 3 in the morning and I'd done more new things than I had in the last 6 years. I drove home and my wife was waiting by the front door. She knew right away and kicked me out for the night." I took a drink.

"But now she is blatantly fucking her boss and rubbing your nose in it, why not leave with some pride?" She said plainly.

Raulmerez1
Raulmerez1
253 Followers