A Wife's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was approaching 9:00 and I asked Jan how she felt about the day. With what I had given her.

"I am fine. I don't see anything I can't do, but if I run into something I will come find you. Its easier to ask a stupid question than it is to fix a stupid mistake." She said, I realized she never seemed to stop smiling. She was smiling now. Beaming actually.

"What's up? You are smiling like you just won the lottery" I asked, trying my best to keep it light hearted.

"I think I may have."" She replied, almost bouncing. " I registered for an evening course. It's online. It's an entry level introduction to office procedures" I qualify for getting a break on the fees, because I haven't got any work experience. Those bleeding heart housewives may actually help after all"

She was almost vibrating with excitement. I gave her the biggest hug I could. "When does it start?"

"Next week is the first class. But I received the online materials last night." She paused. I saw a sudden change in her demeanor. "I um have a question and confession"

"What is it?" I asked.

"I came back here last night after shopping and I stayed until I finished registering and stuff. I didn't plan on staying that late. I'm sorry but I don't have a computer. It made it easier." She said, looking at me. "I also used almost all the cash, could I get paid today cash? At the hourly rate?"

"Would an advance on your pay work? Your next payday really won't be for almost three weeks" I looked at her, I was pushing my own trust boundaries now.. oh well.

"Sure, would $300 be ok?" she asked.

"How about $600, that would give you $200 a week until payday and you'd still get a cheque for around $900 after taxes."

"Why are you doing this?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes?

I thought for a second. "I need to feel good about doing something for someone. I did something that I can't believe how selfish and cruel it was, when I screwed around in my marriage and now I am feeling the results of that. I need to feel like I am doing something for someone."

Jan looked at me. She almost looked sad, which seemed an unusual look for her. "You should try doing something good for you! You deserve it."

"Ha! You said I never knew your side of the streets, but you should look at my side. I built a successful business, I had a great wife, I have two daughters, I grew up getting anything I wanted. I never had to fight for any of it, I just had to work at it a bit, and I screwed it up. No one forced me to do stuff. No one made me do anything to screw it up. I wallowed in my own self pity party that I let myself believe I deserved a free pass, and I hurt the person I loved most, when she was at her worst moment. Who does that to someone? Let alone someone they are supposed to care about?"

I realized I was getting louder and louder. I was getting angry. And my focus was on me.

"You think you deserve what she's doing!" Jan softly said. "That's it! That's why you feel trapped and can't fight. You think you deserve this hell you're in"

I looked at her. Maybe she was right. Maybe I did deserve it.

"You need to figure out a way you can forgive yourself before you can figure out how to deal with Susie" she walked up to me and pulled my face to look up at her. "What she is doing is wrong, maybe it's her way of getting back at you, but you don't deserve the willful destruction of your life, because she doesn't know how to forgive you either."

She turned and walked away for a few steps. She said "$600 will work. But remember you are paying me for working. Nothing else. Work got it?"

I nodded.

It was getting close to 10:00 and I went to my office to get stuff ready. A few minutes later Jan buzzed my phone. "Your 10:00 is here, I am going to take them to the conference room if that's ok"

I looked at my watch, 9:48. Fuck I needed five minutes to finish. I started to scramble. I was putting pieces together when Jan walked past my door. She looked in.

"Do you need me to provide a distraction so you have a few minutes to pull your shit together?" She asked me.

"God please yes. I need about 5 minutes." I replied

"Done" she turned and went back to the conference room.

After I pulled myself together and got my presentation set to run I took a deep breath. I tried to focus. And then I went to the conference room.

When I got to the door I heard a lot of laughing and it sounded like the two men I was meeting with were actively flirting with Jan and she was being coy and lighthearted and flirtatious back.

When I entered the room Jan spoke up "Here you are, I told them you wouldn't be long! If you need me for anything else just give me a shout." As she walked out the door her walk had a bit extra sway to her hips.

"Where did you find her?" John asked He was the president of a small but very high-end construction company. I was trying to get them to use my services to add to their program.

"She's my temp secretary, filling in while my regular girl is on a leave"

"When you're finished with her, send her to me, I could use someone young and fresh like that around my office!" He gave me a slightly uneasy feeling the way he said it.

"Will do!" I lied.

The rest of the meeting flowed smoothly. John and his underlings liked my presentation. They appreciated the quality I was putting into the work and found the prices fair. He agreed in principle to my suggestion that he sign up to have me booked for 5 builds this summer so I could ensure staffing for a minimum order of $10,000 for each house from the packages I had put together.

When they were leaving John put his hand on Jan's shoulder. "Honey, Chase told me you were only a temp here. When you are done, I may have a position for you in my office. Call me if you are interested." He handed her a business card. ”Call me anytime" he added.

We watched them drive away. "I need to go wash the filth off. God, what a sleaze!" Her disdain was extremely evident.

I looked at her.

"He doesn't want a secretary, he wants a toy to fuck and parade around. A trophy. His flirting was pretty direct."

I think my jaw must have dropped to the floor. John and his attractive wife were mainstays in the social world in our city. I had never thought he was anything but a confident, astute businessman, not a skirt chasing ass.

"You can stop being so surprised. Guys like him are all over. Men always seem to need a pretty woman to control so they feel good about themselves. Peacock syndrome !"

"What?" I Laughed. "I need to hear this one!"

"Are you sure? I might also be talking about you!"

"If I fit, then I want to know about it"

"Okay then" she took a deep breath and looked at me "A male peacock gets to a position where it is the dominant male by doing what?"

"Having the best display of feathers to show its potential mate. " I answered

"Right, so the male flashes this great display that states it is the best, better than anyone else, right?"

I nodded

"For what?"

"To get the chance to reproduce" I said

"To get laid by the best females" she said. "They get to fuck the best of the best. Think about it, they do whatever it is they can do to show off to the world their imaginary power of having feathers that mark them as easy prey. Just so they can look most impressive, and keep the rest of the males and females looking up at them with adoration."

She took a second to let that sink in. " He came here, flirted openly with me, and made reference to taking me away from you. He throws you a crumb of business, but walks over your maleness. While he is flashing his magnificence and feathers creating a wonderment that a poor innocent girl like me would fall for landing legs spread, fucked royally and smiling because the head peacock just bred me. And fucked you."

I looked at her. Men were easy to figure out, I realized.

"Don't think you aren't a peacock either. How much flash did you show to get your summer student interested. I don't think for a second you weren't waving your tail feathers around strutting your stuff. Men don't even realize that they are doing it."

I sat in my chair dumbfounded. Everything she just said was true.

"Am I being a peacock with you?

"You wouldn't get the chance. I saw the energy it takes to keep those feathers intact. I'd rather someone who spent energy on me instead of their own image" she snickered "Aside from that, peacocks typically have tiny dicks."

"OH, so I have a tiny dick apparently" I joked "because apparently I am as much a peacock as John"

"I saw yours, definitely not a tiny dick, remember?" She laughed.

My day flew by. Before I knew it, it was 5:00 Jan had brought me the last of the calls and bills. She had run payroll and we were done for the day.

"A favor?" She asked

"What now? Want to turn one of my tail feathers into a decorative fountain pen ?" I quipped

"Maybe later. No, I just want permission to stay and look at the computer for my classes." She stated

"I have a spare work laptop, you can take it home and have it for whenever you need it"

"No, it isn't safe in that apartment. It would disappear."

"OK then, yes, stay or come back. I do have an alarm, you just need the code.” I wrote it on a piece of paper. 78743 I handed it to her.

"You have got it so bad…. Is it the same for your petty cash too?" She tilted her head looking at me and smirking.

I looked at her. "What are you talking about?" She was right though. All my pass codes were the same. How the fuck did she know?

"I bet when you first started and had to come up with this type of stuff you spent time trying to figure out a good code. Then it came to you. What meant most to you?

"Fuck….I spelled her name." I sighed.

I left shortly after. I gave her the cash. I told her that she could put it in the safe in an envelope. For safekeeping.

On the way home I thought of what she'd said. Over and over.

When I got home I opened the door to be greeted by my two favorite daughters. I scooped them up and gave them kisses. I asked about their day, and carried them into the house.

Sue was in the kitchen. Supper smelled good. "Hungry?" She asked if I could see if she'd made a favorite of mine, Chicken Marsala with grilled potatoes and asparagus.

"Yes, thank you!" I replied

After a moment or two of silence I put the girls down. They played in the living room. I went to the kitchen beside Sue.

"Sue, I'm sorry. I was a complete insensitive ass then when I cheated. And I never realized how much I hurt you. I'm sorry." My voice was cracking as I said it. "I'm sorry I called you names last night too. I went overboard. Sorry."

I went and washed up. When I got back, dinner was served. Sue didn't look up. She ate silently. The girl's chatter filled the gap in our silence. After supper they took me into their room to play. We did the usual dollies and storytelling and before long it was bedtime. I tucked them both in after they cleaned up for the night and had changed into their PJ's.

Sue came in and gave each of them a kiss, a hug and a tickle and told them goodnight.

I picked out a book and started to read to them. Three pages in they had both fallen asleep. I stayed and sat in the quiet.

When I got up to go to the living room I saw Sue. She had changed. She wore a dress that was open in the front to her waist. If she bent forward even slightly her tits would be on open display. The dress had suits up the sides. High enough to realize the only thing she had on was the dress.

Her eyes were misty and she mumbled sorry as she left. Closing the door softly behind her.

My heart sank. Again. The emptiness inside grew. I sat in my chair and watched the night creep over the city. I was still sitting in the dark when my phone rang. I had a message.

"Susie seemed a bit depressed earlier. But she seems to have cum around. She's the life of the party!"

A picture followed the asshole's text. Sue was standing with her arms around two very buff looking young men. She was smiling. They had their arms around her waist. A nipple was peeking out. Both men's eyes were glued to her chest.

The next text read 'she's already had two cocks in her and looks ready for more.'

Asshole was going to get a severe beating one of these days.

I got up and showered and went to bed. I figured Sue wasn't likely to be home tonight anyway I may as well be comfortable.

I was just about asleep when my phone beeped again. Habit had me open the text. Sue was on a bed straddling one guy. Her dress bunched over her waist. Three young buff guys were fucking each of her holes.

Another picture followed . There were about six young guys in the room. They were all naked.

My wife was getting gangbanged.

A text followed. 'She loves being the center of attention!'

I put the phone down. I tried to sleep, but couldn't. I kept thinking of how she looked being fucked. She looked hot! But she was my wife so it also hurt like hell. My insides were twisting.

I got up and pulled on my sweats. I grabbed my bottle of scotch and poured a glass full. I sat down in my chair and picked up my book and read.

One thing about Tolkien's stories: they catch you in their web and you can just read for hours. I hadn't realized how long I had been reading until my phone rang at 2:30 AM.

Asshole had sent a google link. I looked. It was a large file. It took a while to open. When It did, the crew of guys was fucking Sue. She was moaning and cumming. The guys were swapping positions and railing her hard. After what looked like a minute long intense orgasm. She was begging for Darren's cock to suck. "Please, give it to me baby, fuck my sweet little mouth. Give it to me, baby." A few seconds later you can see him grab two handfuls of hair and he begins to drive his cock down her throat while two other guys fuck her hard. I realized after a minute that both guys' cocks were squished together in her pussy. Sue was moaning and blubbering. A few times Douchebag held his cock so deep it looked like she was going to pass out before he let her breathe. She obviously came a few more times with the fucking.

I watched several of the guys take turns fucking her. Some of the positions looked quite awkward. In one she was rolled up with her face below her pussy. One guy was kneeling with her head between his knees. He was driving his cock in her pussy while it looked like she was trying to lick his ass. The other guy was pounding his cock in her ass. He was driving hard and so deep she was bent almost like a pretzel with her legs flailing away to the sides. Another position had her standing on one leg with the other pulled up over her head. Two guys were fucking her in a see saw motion. One drove in while the other pulled out. Sue was moaning unintelligibly.

The last scene was her with the black security guy on his back and Sue sitting on his cock. She bounced on him as he drove his hips up into her. Some of these young studs were busy taking turns fucking her face while she came over and over. By the end of the video she was covered in cum.

There was a second video. In this one that black guy unloaded into her pussy, and then in rapid succession 4 more guys fucked her pussy and ass unloading in her. The closing scene was her gasping for breath and quivering in the aftershocks of too many orgasms. She was covered in cum and was leaking everywhere. Her pussy and ass gaped open. Spasming rhythmically. Darren came into view. " I think she is almost done for the night. " he smiled and fed her his cock again. "Almost done"

I put the phone down. I think I was getting acclimatized to the abuse. I finished my scotch and picked up my book. I started reading again.

I was woken up about 90 minutes later. Someone was banging on the door. I got up and opened it. Two young guys stood holding Sue up. She was quite drunk, and she was still covered in cum. Her red dress was wet and sticky all over. Her hair was matted. Her tits were hanging out and I could see the redness and bruising. Again she had bite marks on her neck and chest.

The guys laughed, "She's all yours now. Have fun" They pushed her into my arms.

She nearly slid out of my arms. She mumbled she loved me. Her breath stank of cum. She stunk of cum. I was grossed out. I wanted to drop her and walk away. I dragged and carried her to our room. I pulled the dress off and tossed it in the hamper. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and got it soaked with warm water. I grabbed another towel. I laid the dry towel out and wiped her down. She kept mumbling.

I was trying to get as much cum out of her hair when she started to make sounds like she was going to puke. I hoisted her up and set her down so she could puke in the toilet. She was so out of it she let her hair fall in her vomit. Then she puked down the front of her. The smell of tequila and cum was nauseating. I picked her up and put her in the tub. I ran the shower and tried to keep her sitting. She was sliding all over. She puked one more time, all over herself again. I rinsed her off again, and I washed her hair twice. By the time I was done she had slid down and was lying with her legs splayed to the sides. I wanted to leave her like that, but I couldn't.

I looked at her vagina. It was raw to the point where it looked like a friction burn oozing clear liquid. Her ass was the same way. Both looked stretched open unnaturally. Her face didn't look much better. Her lips were puffy and swollen. I picked her up and carried her to bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I barely made out her question. "Is that you Chase"

When I said "yes" She mumbled again. It sounded like "sorry"

I laid her on her side on the bed. I propped her there with pillows. I tried to throw a t-shirt on but she was flopping around like a dead fish. I gave up and covered her with a blanket.

I sat at the end of the bed and watched her. Then I went to the bathroom. I still had sticky cum on me, on my pants and in my hair. I stripped and had as hot a shower as I could stand. I tossed my clothes in the hamper and turned out the light.

I went to the living room. I poured a shot of scotch and tossed it back. I poured another. I was feeling a buzz and decided that was good enough. I grabbed my phone and went to bed. I set my alarm for 8:00. I didn't want the girls to come in and see their mother naked, bruised and abused. I figured I could get up early, take them out for breakfast, and to the park or something.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for me to fall asleep. Unfortunately the alarm rang when it felt like I had just closed my eyes.

I got up and got dressed. I picked up Sue's shoes from by the front door. They were sticky. I tossed them in the hamper too. I washed my hands.

I went and woke the girls. I told them mommy was sick and needed sleep so we were going to go out for breakfast. Pancakes and syrup. But only if they were good and stayed quiet.

It was after 3 when we returned. I set the girls up in their room with a movie on the small TV. We usually had it run in the kitchen, but the cable would reach. I went and checked on Sue. She was sleeping. She was on her back now. She had the t-shirt on. I covered her up and closed the door behind me.

I went to the kitchen and started making super. I did my quick and easy tuna casserole. The girls loved it. I went to the living room. I took down the TV and put it in the back of the van. I went to the basement. I grabbed some tools and drywall mud and some pieces of drywall and started patching the holes in the walls. By the time I was done the first mudding of the walls, the casserole was done. I pulled it out and let it cool. Then I got the girls.