A Wife's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate and played. Amanda wanted to wake up Sue to see if she was feeling better. I told her mommy needed sleep more than anything.

She relented when we said we could speak to her before bed.

She was still asleep when we looked in.

Amanda commented that the room smelled funny. I realized it did. It still smelled of cum.

I put them in bed and read them two stories. They finally fell asleep.

I was wiped. I sat down in my chair. I passed out immediately.

I was woken up by Sue shaking me awake. When I was somewhat awake she told me to go to bed. I looked uncomfortable when I was sleeping.

"How are you?" I asked

"I'll be ok," she said looking down.

I stood. My neck was stiff. We went to bed. Together, sort of. I stayed on my side, and she didn't venture to try to cuddle.

Sunday morning I was woken up by my girls shaking me awake. Amanda asked if mommy was still sick. I said I didn't know. But we could make her breakfast. And find out then.

I got up and together we made French toast. I helped Amanda carry it in. Sue still looked ill.

She sat up and took the plate from the girls. She ate and laughed with them while feeding each of them bites. I excused myself, and went back to the kitchen and sat and drank my coffee. I still felt empty and betrayed

I went back to the bedroom. I told all of them I was heading out shopping. I'd be back later. I left before I heard any comments.

I got in the van and drove to an electronics store. I looked for another TV and I found one on sale. I went to buy it and the sales clerk informed me that my card was declined . I pulled out my phone, I looked at the account. I only had $700 left. Sue had pulled out money and gone shopping for dresses yesterday.

I exchanged the big TV for a smaller cheaper one that fit my new budget.

My day was looking more and more depressing. I got home to find my parents' van in the driveway. I went in to see what kind of disaster awaited. I knew my parents and Sue's parents talked frequently.

As soon as I opened the door my mother was on me.

"What is going on Chase? You and Susie need to work out whatever is going on. You have children. You better be keeping that thing in your pants."

I looked at Sue, she had her head in her hands.

"Mom, where are the girls?" I asked

"Your father took them for a walk. They don't need to hear your tawdry details."

"Look mom, last week Sue was a little sick. She was under the weather all week. She was still sick Friday night and Saturday. She was so sick she slept all day. Ask the girls."

"What about the TV? And the wall? "

"Mom, really? The TV quit in the middle of the game. I broke it trying to check what was going on. As for the wall I was trying to locate the wires because we had a short."

I watched her. "Look mom we are fine, her mom was just overthinking things. Now you are too!"

She was having some second thoughts.

"Look Mom, you can't just barge in like this. It isn't fair. I'd invite you to dinner but as you can see Sue isn't feeling well still."

Dad walked in the door just then. The girls rushed up and gave me a hug. Amanda whispered "Daddy Nana thinks somethings wrong with mommy. Is she ok?"

"Yes she is a sweetheart. She is still feeling sick. She is feeling better today than yesterday, right Sue?"

She nodded.

Amanda went and gave her a hug.

My parents left a few minutes later. Reluctantly.

"Thanks, I was about 30 seconds away from a breakdown when you came in." Sue stated

"I think I've had six in the last few days. I don't need any more questions."

I got up and asked the girls what they wanted for supper. Macdonald's was the obvious choice. I loaded them in the van and went off to get two kids meals and a chicken burger for Sue. I wasn't hungry. We got home. The girls ate with their mother while I set up the TV. After they finished I turned on a kids movie and I vegged out while they watched.

After the kids were in bed. I pulled out my book and started reading, but my head wasn't into it.

Sue said she was going to hop in the tub and soak. I refrained from saying it out loud, but my thoughts were along the lines of needing a lot of soap and scrubbing to wash the filth away.

I reflected on what I knew now about Sue. She loved sex. Hard-core, intense fucking made her cum harder that any of my teasing and lovemaking. She said she loved me. And I think somewhere in all of this she does. I also think the pain I caused her now has her feeling like what she does to cause me is justified. The other realization was that she loved being appreciated as a sexually attractive and desirable woman.. When those young studs were paying attention to her, she glowed in the attention. I could feel how turned on she was from my side of the screen.

I thought about how that made me feel. I wanted to make sure I was in now way a cuckold, but in reality, I was. I was trapped. The only thing I noticed was that Sue wasn't sending me videos demonstrating how cucked I was, Darren was. He was establishing himself as the Alpha Male to Sue. He controlled who she fucked, how they fucked and how much they fucked. He was Alpha.

So where do I go? What should I do?

I thought about ways I could control my circumstances. I decided to log the texts, the videos, and the spoken words as far back as I could. I also decided to do my own investigation. I wanted to know how long Darren and her had been fucking? Was it when I thought she was coming back to me? Was it when she gave me that first blowjob? It was better than she ever had, and was followed by an unusual position for what we usually did.

I also decided to record my own visuals. Her bruises and bite marks. How she paraded around in front of me. The comments, both good and bad. I also wanted to know what she said to our friends, her friends, and Darren when I wasn't around.

I went online. I bought four spy cams. I also looked up how to get her phone to show me every text, and social media. Every email and photo.

I found out I could get another phone identical to hers, and make a mirror copy. That would cover her social media and texts.

Then I found out I could put a hidden app that would record every word and sounds. I could even turn on her phone to play the audio to me only phone without her knowing. I could also see what she typed or wrote or posted in emails , snap chats or any social media platform.

Tomorrow I will get the duplicate phone. With using a new laptop connected to a free Wi-Fi zone with a private security blocking program running it would be untraceable. The web was an amazing place.

Satisfied with my progress I began to organize and save every detail, every video, every text. I created a new profile for myself. And used it to store the videos and pictures.

I went into the bedroom. Sue was still in the bath. Her phone was on her dresser. I knew her passcode. She was quite predictable. Her birthday was 9260 June 29… she had two new texts from Darren, and one from one of our friends about a BBQ this coming Saturday night. Adults only. Darren's preview was basically telling her how fucking hot she was and how much he loved watching her embrace her sexuality. The other text was a picture that I couldn't see a preview of.

I put the phone back. Last thing I wanted was for her to clue in that I was snooping.

I went to the laundry hamper. I pulled out the dress with the dried cum. I took several pictures inside and outside. I put it back as close as I could to how it was. I took pictures of her shoes. Red satin heels from a high fashion designer. $500 shoes ruined by cum stains.

I remembered the front door where she had leaned. The cum stains were still there too.

I heard the bath letting out. I set my phone on the couch beside me on record and picked up my book.

She came into the living room wearing a short T-shirt. It barely covered her ass. The sleeves had been ripped off so the armholes hung loose. I could see marks and clear bite marks. She stopped by the kitchen to get my attention.

"Would you like a drink? Or tea? I'm making mint tea with honey. For myself. "

I said. "That sounds good, yes please." I went back to reading.

I noticed that she stood there a bit, looking at me. I wondered if she was wanting a reaction? Or if she was wondering if I had accepted things. She was wondering something. But what?

She turned, and went to make the tea. I focused on looking like I was reading. I actually decided to reread the last chapter. I had been in a daze the first go round.

A few short minutes later, she brought my tea. She set it on the table beside me. Then she sat across from me.

"Thank you" I said as I glanced up, just to make eye contact. She was sitting just watching me.

I figured if she had something to say or a question to ask it was on her to speak. I went back to reading.

About 15 minutes later, she moved. I took a sip of my tea and tried to use my peripheral vision to take a peak. She was on the couch with her legs tucked under her. She was naked under the T-shirt.

I thought to myself that if that had been three weeks ago I would have been raging hard and be on my knees savoring her sweet pussy. Today I was having my stomach churn wondering how many times I had gone down and eaten somebody's cum out of her. Any thoughts inspiring a hard on were well and truly shattered.

I went back to reading. After another 15 minutes she moved again, taking a sip of tea. But she was stretching on the couch now.

Curiosity is a horrible thing. She was laying on the couch, with only a T-shirt that was missing significant pieces. Coverage was non-existent. A glance up showed side boob, and her exposed pussy. She had a thin smile. She knew I would look. And I fell into the trap once again.

I tried to focus on my book. I finished my tea. I yawned. I got up and went to the bathroom. I walked into the living room to see her lying on her stomach. Her ass clearly in view. Her legs slightly spread so I could see her nether lips.

Fuck this, I thought. I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

"I am beat. I am going to bed" I said and walked on by.

"Good idea," she said and she rolled over and spread her legs giving me a gaping view.

I went and did my usual brushing of teeth, and washing my face. I came to bed and tossed my clothes in the hamper. I pulled on my boxers and climbed into bed. Sue was already in bed, laying on her side facing me.

I climbed in and rolled on my stomach.

I could feel her eyes boring into the back of my head. Stubborn resolve held out for me.

Sleep was not coming easy. I don't think it was for Sue either. After 20 minutes she rolled over. She tossed and turned frequently before she finally crashed. Now I had to deal with her snoring. It was after 1:00 before I finally crashed.

I woke up early. My alarm had yet to go off. I was on my back. Sue was against my side. One hand was on my cock. Her leg was draped over mine. It was how we often slept. A lot of times I would wake up and get hard and we'd make love before getting out of bed to go get the kids.

This morning I rolled over. I reached for my phone. My alarm was set to go off in 30 minutes. I crawled out of bed and into the shower. I was still tired, and irritated. She was flaunting herself to me, touching me, intentionally or not. And I was getting pissed.

I got the girls up and did the morning routine. I didn't realize until I had to wait for the daycare to open at 7:00, That's how early I was. I got to work, unlocked the doors and retreated to my office. I sat there in silence. I hadn't even turned a light on.

About 15 minutes later I heard a commotion. I heard someone swearing softly. I got up to look.

Jan was standing at the reception desk cursing.

"What's up?" I asked

She shrieked loud enough it hurt my ears.

Then she took off her shoe and threw it at me. Not hard, just enough to make me duck.

"What the fuck are you thinking sneaking up on me like that? I just about tossed the monitor at you." She yelled

"Why were you cursing?" I asked

"I left late last night. I thought I might have forgotten to set the alarm and lock the door." She answered. "What the fuck are you doing here so early?"

My look must have said a ton. "No reason" was met with an immediate challenge

"What happened this weekend? Come on. You need to talk, I can tell."

I told her every detail. Right down to Sue's hand on my cock this morning and how it made me angry.

She listened while making coffee. "Look, you have no meetings booked this morning. The only thing you have scheduled is payroll and bills and invoicing. Jillian isn't calling until around noon. Why don't you take the morning and relax. You look tired still, and I can call your office line if I need to wake you."

I lay on my couch and slept. She woke me up with a coffee and a toasted bagel with cream cheese. I felt like a new man. She brought me a new hair brush and toothbrush. Still in the packaging. "We are next door to a pharmacy. And this stuff is always good to have around"

I freshened up, and then asked her if anyone called.

She handed me a series of contract notes. The last was Jillian. It said callback at 1:00.. I looked at my watch 12:45.

"I guess I needed that!" I remarked

"I know you did, you look so much better." She smirked. "Jillian was worried about you. When she called last week she said you sounded like you were in pain. I told her that you just got some troubling news, but everything was looking to work out. Nothing for her to worry about."

"Thanks" I will pay better attention."

"You need to, all your crew are talking. They know you, they know somethings up." She stated. "Every call from your team wasn't about the bullshit on the note, it was asking about you."

I called Jillian, she has worked with me for years. She knew Sue and I had challenges in the past, not details, just rough spots. She picked up on it right away. Also her dad had one procedure done. A stint put in. He needed an operation to repair a faulty valve. That would be in a week. He would need 6 weeks to recover. She wondered if she could do some part time work remotely. I thought it sounded perfect.

I came out of my office. "Jan, do you have a minute or two?"

She came into my office and sat facing me. "Yes sir?" She smiled

"Would you knock off the official secretary bullcrap?" I laughed.

"It looks like Jillian may be away for a while. Thank means I may have to extend your temporary position for another 6-7 weeks. Will that be a challenge for you?" I said. I was smiling. I was thinking with her course, and experience this really could be her chance.

"Sir, no disrespect intended, but I hope to make myself someone you can't do without, at least around the office that is. I want a permanent position." She said it straight faced, and with conviction.

I wasn't sure how to respond, I would gladly have her around, but I didn't need two secretaries. I was just about to speak when she broke into a big grin. "Jillian was right, you are way too easy to tease!"

"Brat" I cursed at her.

"We talked, I told her I was trying to get my foot in the door in business. She said I should hassle you. She is always busy and an extra hand would help her." Jan smiled at me. "You know she thinks you are the absolute best boss in the world?"

We went through the rest of the day without any significant challenges. Jan had organized all my bills, and had matched payments and outstanding payments from our invoices. She had also linked Jillian in to those for follow up and tracking.

We also had 8 new orders placed through the home builders. I would need to hire another crew if business kept growing at this pace. I had a discussion by phone with my leadership group to discuss best ways to move ahead. They came up with some great suggestions. I scheduled a meeting for Thursday to discuss them.

I realized by days end of the day it had been a good day. Jan was going to stay and do some work on her class. I left feeling good about how things had gone.

I got home to find Sue quite anxious. She was curt with the girls. I wondered if it was me she was pissed at, but she smiled and set dinner without any hint of being irritated with me.

Right after dinner, she got a text message, and ran into the bedroom. I was cursing that I hadn't been able to get the phone set up to give me the details of what was going on.

Soon, I pledged myself. I busied myself with my girls. Amanda was wanting to learn how to read. I was challenged with that. She was only three. But she spoke clearly. She had learned most of the alphabet. And knew the numbers 1 to 9. What was comical was that I showed Amanda the letters and the sounds, she showed and taught Taylor. I spelled each of their names out. Amanda was proud she could do the sounds of her name. She didn't get why Taylor's name the 'A' sounded different. The way she sounded it out gave her an almost Australian accent.

By the time we finished writing letters and sounds out it was bedtime. Sue still hadn't come out of the bedroom, so I got the girls to brush their teeth and wash up and get ready for bed. I chose a really small simple favorite story for the girls. One they knew by heart. Amanda was busy protesting.

"Amanda, we just practiced the sounds of the words, you know every word of this story. Why don't you read it to us. Knowing the story will help you figure out reading. And I can help if you get stuck."

She was elated. She took her time reading. Taylor played mostly, but was still listening. I Realized she told the story by what she remembered the words to be, and was as much matching what she said to what the words were. I wasn't concerned about how well she did. I just told her how proud I was of her for trying. She did well and was beaming.

Sue never came out of the room. I went to go to bed and saw her in a regular nightgown, asleep on her side of the bed. I did my usual stuff and slept on my side.

The rest of the week was uneventful, for the most part. Jan got her hair styled to look less grunge and more professional. She also moved out of her apartment. She found a small apartment that while small, had better terms for rent, as she put it.

I also got the spy cameras, but as Sue stayed home I never got time to do anything. On Wednesday I wound up syncing her phone to the one I had purchased. I also installed the Spyware. I hadn't had any chance to look at anything though.

The last thing was our invite to our friends on Saturday. Sue told me about the invite. She never put herself in the position of being for going or against it. I said I wouldn't mind going and socializing. She confirmed our attendance she arranged a babysitter.

I came home Thursday to find Sue getting ready to go out. As soon as I cleared the door she was gone taking her car and stating she would be back in a few hours. Supper was in the oven staying warm. With a wave she was off.

I shrugged and greeted my girls. They had already eaten, so they went into their room and played. I pulled out my ghost phone. She had a secret email account I realized. She had emails going back from about a month after she started back at work. The last email was about wanting to continue where they left off. It was from D_is4Danger her email was S_is4Slut. When I looked at text messages I saw a few from our friends this week. One of our friends was moaning about her husband being an ass. I saw two from Sunday from guys she met at her gangbang wanting to know if she would be interested in dates. She hadn't texted back. I decided to check her call log later.