A Wife's Secret Fantasy Ch. 05

Story Info
Susan is the star of the soft opening.
3.3k words
4.37
9.3k
13
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers

Neville could not believe his good luck.

Yes, he had probably saved this white woman from possibly drowning in the roiling surf, but to now be in her bed lying on his back while the gorgeous wife lowered herself, her soaking wet aroused pussy impaling itself on his huge erect 18-year-old cock, was quite beyond belief for his teenage mind to process.

He expected at any moment to wake from another wet dream and try to air out the wet spots on his sheets so his mother would not know. How could he know that when he left for school she often checked his sheets for the wetness and the smell of his sex?

But this was not a dream.

It was a scene that Susan had promised him would occur after he blew his load into her and came prematurely. She had coached him and worshiped his black cock back to an aroused state, all the while explaining why he would get hard again as she licked, talked dirty to him, and repeatedly swallowed droplets of cum she excitedly found around the base of his cock and his young but big balls.

Why did she talk about her husband, Mark, all the while as she sucked Neville's young black throbbing massive cock? At first, the talk made Neville a bit nervous, but then as he got more aroused and as she praised his cock and continually praised him, saying he was: "So much bigger and stronger and harder than my husband Mark's cock and she was so lucky to have found him."

At first reluctant to use words like 'cunt' Susan now had reveled in the power that such words gave her. She even talked about 'age gap' sex which she had never heard of, much less participated in until her mother's girlfriend, Wendy, who at fifty years old told her about it.

It turned out that Wendy was obsessed with sex and talked incessantly about "making it with teenage boys and breaking them in and teaching them how to properly satisfy an older woman."

Susan remembered that Wendy was especially very attracted to well-hung boys and so she would often visit a skateboard section in a local park looking for a good-looking boy.

He would obviously be of legal age who hopefully was alone and available. For her part, she would play the part of an innocent jogger just taking a break from her run. Dressed in skin-tight yoga pants and a tight top stretched over her big boobs she fit into the active female lifestyle a big public park attracts. She would be so much older than he that nobody would even notice what she was doing.

It was so easy to flirt him with and sometimes over time and several visits would notice if he had friends or even, God forbid, parents who were watching him.

Very few people noticed the interaction between a 50-year-old woman and an 18-year-old boy. Who cared? Nobody it seemed.

Finally, satisfied that the boy was alone she would invite him in all innocence for an ice cream. In a later visit, he would be looking for her and she wore more revealing clothing and sexy makeup - and she would arrive later to make him think she had forgotten him. It would arouse her no end to see the boy's big smile and as it was then late in the day and as only a few people were in the skatepark she would offer him a ride home after everyone else had left.

She had scoped out the area and fairly nearby was a lovers lane area that offered huge protective trees and privacy. The first time she kissed him was a full-on French kiss and she was delighted to watch him squirm with his cock thickening, or so she thought as she teased him unmercifully pretending to touch his leg and tickle him but she stopped short of putting her hand on his cock.

She played at this game for several more visits and her plan was to eventually take him home and let him fuck her when she could get away with it. She even said she enjoying teaching young teen girls too, but most of them were already sexualized and knew far more than the boys. Susan was aghast listening to her mother's friend, and frankly, at the time she did not believe a word of her story.

However, now Susan had her own teenage lover and a Barbadian black boy at that. Here she was a happily married woman in her mid-thirties and she had just let an 18-year-old fuck her. The fact of the matter is that she had taught him what to do... a boy half her age. It aroused her no end.

Now she had Neville hard again, raging hard. She took his big black cock out of her mouth, glistening with her saliva and his pre-cum, and then put his cockhead in her pussy ever so slowly and rubbed it against her aroused clit, searching for that amazing angle that would cause her to orgasm repeatedly. She explained to the keen teenager how to put it in her cunt while she lowered her eyes and telling him to watch her cunt lips expand to accept his incredible girth.

He was excited by her coaching and taking the time to explain a woman's needs and desires, and he expressed his thanks even as the memory of his shyness quickly receded. He also asked about her husband and was rewarded with added passion as she sucked his cock and murmured about 'how she really should tell Mark about her new friends all of whom were now her lovers.'

Neville knew enough not to question her and rather just to tell her what an amazingly hot time he was having and praise her. She especially liked it when he said she had the biggest breasts he had ever seen and that they were perfect.

She coached him on the stimulation of her clitoris and how when tightly aroused would make her drive to orgasm on his cock multiple times. He was blessed to have met such an incredible woman. He looked up at her impossibly beautiful face and long blond hair spilling down onto him as she took his hands and put them on her big breasts. It thrilled him to see the vast contrast between his black hands and her huge white natural tits and thick hard nipples, and all the while she would tell him about her husband and his inadequate lovemaking... Neville knew that his teenage friends would never believe him until he introduced them to Susan, so he planned such a meeting at the opening of the new club, which was scheduled for a few days hence. How to get four or five boys into the club with tickets scarce if not almost impossible to obtain?

While fucking her he had to think about being on the cricket pitch or chasing a soccer ball so he didn't climax too soon again! The opening of the club diverted his thoughts too, in fact, he became obsessed with a plan formulating in his head.

God, she was unbelievable.

++++++++

Susan reached for the remote.

Neville had kissed her goodbye with such subservient thanks and childish appreciation for her sexual tutelage that he had started to slightly irritate her but she dismissed that thought as being unfair. He seemed thrilled when she gave him all six passes to the soft opening which Seydou, the photographer, had given her.

She explained that the passes could be used once the "official part" of the opening had occurred.

Neville had now joined the other men, all black men, who had satisfied her growing addiction to orgasmic heights that her husband had never achieved in their marital bed, so she should express her appreciation. She loved her husband Mark but found it harder to even remember his inadequacies as her conquests by and for wonderful black lovers exceeded even Roxy's insatiable descriptive appetite. She had been right all along about this trip!

The wild storm had abated somewhat sometime between her third and fourth incredible orgasms. but who was keeping score anymore, certainly not the lovely Susan?

At some point, Roxy had returned and Susan was aware of her watching her fuck the young man. She didn't care anymore, even when she knew that Roxy was filming her with Neville, in fact, it served to make her act a little and when she talked about her husband Mark she looked right at Roxy's camera so there would be no doubt that she was getting Black fucked and loving every second of it. Roxy was correct in her pre-trip chatter she thought ruefully, in that Black men of all ages had incredible stamina, strength, size, and superior skill in sex.

She smiled. It was all true, every word.

Her father had insisted she be careful in life but it was fine to follow her hunches. She wondered how he would react to his formerly meek and mild lovely daughter fucking one Black man after another, like a teenage slut in a black-dominated country.

And why?

Because the age-gap sex was such a huge turnon for her. She had happily and hungrily spread her legs for an 18-year-old and a 65-year-old and that was just today. God, she wanted to tell her husband so he wouldn't worry, but he would never know so she put it off, yet again.

She watched a few minutes of the news to ensure the storm danger had passed, and she drifted off to sleep.

++++++++

A few hours later Roxy roused her with a kiss.

Heavens, that was a surprise, as her friend's tongue was in her mouth.

"Get up, lazybones," Roxy murmured softly.

"We have places to go and people to see, you can't just hang out here in this beach house all day, every day!"

The girls laughed, as each of them knew the other had been busy with sexual dalliances but they hadn't spent much time together. Susan broached the idea of advising her husband Mark about sleeping with Robert and...?

Roxy interrupted: "No, I don't think you want to lead off with the fact that you are sleeping with that hunk Robert, but you should send Mark the sexy photo, you know the one that the photographer took as a promo for checkerboard, and just let him draw his own conclusions!"

Susan smiled and went to the pile of photos that Seydou had printed for her in high definition and full color. The one that featured Robert crouched on the beach wall with her standing on his right dressed in the fabulous black lacy bustier or bralette as it was now apparently called in the marketing world. The bralette barely contained her DDD full breasts and an observant reader would make out her hard aroused nipples evident and barely covered with her deep cleavage evident to the world. His large black hand was positioned on the inside of her thigh on her impossibly tight ripped jeans, as he looked up into her eyes and her hand was casually rested lightly on his head, while long cornrows of hair hung to his shoulders giving him an African look that was unmistakable. Her wedding rings glinting in the fading sunlight, while his cock in all its size languished to the side of his tight pants.

The image was not only suggestive and erotic but it would have taken an idiot not to connect the dots that the photo openly promoted the theme of sex between married white women tourists and their access to handsome, hung, and very available men in Barbados. Mark was not an idiot.

She finally relented and sent the photo to her husband asking his opinion and asking him to "Keep an eye open for the travel ads and so on to see if it was used."

Then she added her love, changed the subject to the soft opening that 'she and Rox' and a few other friends were going to attend that night, and she signed off, immediately second-guessing herself as she was wont to do.

Roxy was thrilled as now that the deed was done and Mark had been advised of his wife's enjoyment on her trip maybe Susan would stop talking about Mark the thought of whom bored Roxy no end.

"That's nice dear, I went by Bloom's Massage tent and it has been closed during the storm. She left a message that she is available downtown at that ritzy women's wear store and we should head there if we are going to get outfits for the soft opening of the checkerboard nightclub."

Just then Susan's phone buzzed and she assumed it was her husband who had received the photo, but it was Robert, and she felt a sense of relief and happiness and anticipation. He wanted her to be sure to be ready "early tonight as there will be a media availability session before the other general guests arrive", and he noted that he had added: "and I want you on my arm as you are the most beautiful and sexy woman on the Island." She blushed with pride and anticipation as it was Robert who had been her first sexual experience outside her marriage and it had been unforgettable. He then added a suggestion "while I would never wish to complicate things I think it would be wise to wear all white, or all black, your choice as there will be a lot of women trying to emulate the checkerboard theme and I would like it if you stood out above the crowd!"

Susan smiled to herself.

He was being so careful while not coming right out and suggesting that the black bustier and ripped jeans were too casual, possibly too passe.

She decided there and then she would be in all white, and she would push the envelope as far as cost, she wanted all eyes on her and for every Black man in attendance to want to bed her, while being comfortable and on the arm of the most gorgeous Black man she had ever seen, who would obviously be wearing his black tuxedo.

The contrast would be stunning.

The inference that they were lovers unmistakable.

She debated about leaving her wedding rings off, but she could always take them off later.

She hurried to throw on some clothes as Roxy was ready and the cab was there.

++++++++

Bridgetown bustled with activity. A typical port city, it was a bit gritty on the edges and the usual tourist types pounded the pavement looking for a special gift for their loved ones back home, especially busy if there was a cruise ship docked.

The cab inched its way through growing crowds and they finally were in the 'high rent district' of classy shops selling imported 'duty-free' items too long to imagine.

The Womenswear store stood out with window displays that enticed and tempted.

A lovely black girl met them at the door and was pleased to let them know she was 'theirs' and would look after every possible request.

Susan could not take her eyes off the girl, as her breasts strained at the simple white blouse she had carefully left half-buttoned.

She was so beautiful!

Roxy insisted that they start at the beginning and visit the lingerie area, and there was Bloom, the wonderful Asian woman who had taken such an interest in Susan.

The salesgirl, Bloom, and Roxy were all chatting about what Susan should wear when Susan wanted only one thing and that was to have every eye on her

It became apparent that the shop was struggling as the competition was fierce and good help hard to get. But Bloom and the salesgirl maneuvered Susan into a lady's change room located in a quiet area.

Susan was wearing a short crop top and ripped jeans. She looked much younger than her years and teased the black salesgirl who wanted nothing more than to cup this woman's big breasts and go down on her! Finally, the four of them agreed on an outrageously expensive low cut very tight white dress that only a woman with style, panache, and a lot of money could possibly pull off wearing. It fit her like a glove.

Susan was delighted.

++++++++

The next day dragged on until it was finally time for Robert to pick her up. Seeing him in his immaculate tuxedo sent shivers down her spine and made her want to rip off her dress and have him take her right there and then. Susan, who had had a lot of sex since she had arrived was as horny as she ever had been in her life.

Robert whistled when he saw her and said she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her dress looked painted on. She felt a vicarious thrill at going out on a date with a Black man, such a handsome, strong, and a much younger man who was not her husband.

All the world knew she was married to Mark but she was dating a 20-year-old hunk of such sexual power that she trembled with the thought of what he would do to her in bed later that night.

The pure white limo dropped Robert and Susan off at the entrance to the resort. They were met by dozens of photographers and television personnel all clamoring for the best shot, she drank in the celebrity treatment her heart pounding as she linked arms with her Black date, smiling happily and saying nothing.

Robert took center stage but it was Susan who, by demurely standing and smiling caused a near panic of lust from the media personnel, both male and female and all seemingly young, black, and aggressive. She was glad to be introduced to senior Government officials and then shown to the head table for the brief, they hoped, question period, followed by a sumptuous dinner, dancing, and then when the lights dimmed, who knew what would happen in the deep dark recesses of the club, built expressly to provide a safe location for white female wives and tourists to enjoy meeting Black men for intense private sessions?

This being the soft opening, none of the usual politicians with their self-congratulatory boring speeches took place. Instead, it was a chance for employees and investors to assess how prepared they were to open the doors to the public. It was a good thing they had limited attendance by ticket only or they would have been swamped with customers.

After the boring part of the evening, they were shown around the club, and Robert was busy correcting little things which indeed was the intention of a soft opening, to begin with. While he was busy Susan spotted Neville with his teenage guy friends. She smiled and waved and approached his table. Neville leaped to his feet and embraced her like a long-lost best friend, much to the amazement of his pals. He had not anticipated that she had on spike heels and now she towered over the teenage boy who could not have cared less as she kissed him deeply and then gave each of the other boys a peck on the cheek as they openly stared at her ample cleavage as she openly flirted with each of the astounded teenagers.

She apologized to Neville that 'for tonight' she was Robert's date and could not spend too much time, but for him and his friends to feel free to spend some time with her the next day. The boys were speechless as she made it quite clear that she and Roxy would have sex with all of them. The age gap sex idea had taken root in Susan, and by happenstance, she had met Neville, so he would easily expand her horizons. Susan now believed Wendy's tale of women's age gap sex after age 50. It made her wet just thinking about it.

END

wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers