All Comments on 'A Wife's Submissive Journey Ch. 02'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cant wait

Love your stories and cant wait to here more.

I am going to do that with my slaves too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Leave her hickies?

And what if she can't hide them? Be ause her husband, unless you write him to be so fucking blind that he is actually a retard, WILL see them. He will know she cheated on him and then what? Divorce?

Force her into sex? Sure. Get her tatted up? Barely believable. But unprotected sex? Love bites? Forever a slave? Are you fucking stupid or just a teenager who thinks this is erotic?

I would suggest you think about your story. At some point, having taken everything away, she'll have nothing left to lose and will be too old and broken to enjoy. Then what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RE: "Leave her hickies?"...

...YES!!

This is a story about power: RELATIVE power, TYPE of power, SEXUAL power, RELATIONSHIP power.

"hide them?": YES; it's wifey's role as submissive to her dominant's commands and wishes to "hide them" from 'outsiders', even from her husband. "(H)usband... blind "; " 'love is blind' ". The dominant is exerting power over her submissive; the dominant is establishing a new relationship with her submissive; the dominant is creating stress over her submissive's 'vanilla' relationship as a test/assessment for the developing D/s relationship. And the dominant will continue to test until something breaks.

"Force"?: Duh! This is 'non-consent'. Force is implied or explicitly stated; 'choice' is denied or restricted -- if you can't master that concept, don't read anything in this category.

"suggest you think about your story"; I suggest you think your comment through before you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

This is the best story i have read in a long while, my husband enjoys it as much as i do. Please keep the story going.

boaman007boaman007over 11 years ago
Awesome story

Great story and I can't wait for next chapter. Perhaps the husband has set this all up and has already been seduced by Nadine? Or perhaps he wanted her to make his wife a submissive for him? Can't wait to see where you go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Made me feel all wet an tingling in all the right places!! Mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
real good

really good story so far. carry on this great story886D

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
Incredibly hot !!!!

This series is so outrageous and the sex is amazing. I love how Sue has become a totally submissive cum slut. Your writing is very descriptive and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pig fuck lol

Amiable69Amiable69about 1 year ago

So hot!! Sue will soon be ready to start earning for Nadine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous