All Comments on 'A Wife's Surprise'

by Farabox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Sickies...

I've always said that there is NO WAY in hell that anyone will blindfold me, restrain me, tie me up, or put a dildo in my ass. This guy is a wimp and fool. His wife is a slut and he better be VERY careful because she may start cheating soon, especially now that her friend and neighbor got involved. Soon, Natalie's husband will be brought in to screw Elizabeth while Will is tied up and forced to watch. This story may turn on some perverted others but not me. I feel the storyline is ok and the characters somewhat believable but I think this is in the wrong category. This is NOT a Loving Wife story, more of a fetish type... This ranks only 1 star from me.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

One minute she is putting him in a ball gag, then a paragraph or so later she instructed him to lick her feet? Huh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"hope you enjoyed your surprise"

No I fucking didn't, I came home after a long weeks work, tired and sweaty. I was looking forward to a relaxing evening having a nice meal with my wife and a few drinks. Instead the stupid bitch got it into her head to play stupid fucking bdsm games without a thought for what I might actually like. Even worse she involved another women without my consent, selfish cow.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Without warning and without prior consultation, she brings a friend into the sex game! Divorce is the only correct consequence! Only really idiotic wives abuse the intimacy and trust of the husband in such a meadow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Try it

I was the willing, bound slave for my husband and the divorcee down the street. It wasn't a surprise, but it was the first of many such experiences with my man and another woman. Good times!

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Worst than this was difficult...1*

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Sorry , Not my cup of tea . A2

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

I got NEXt!!!

Definitely feel like screaming #metoo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous