A Wife's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, very much so," Natalie gasped in response.

"Good, we're just getting going."

Elizabeth delayed before stroking Natalie's left nipple and said, "Kiss me."

Natalie did, the erotic power of the situation making it electrifying. It was gentle at first but Elizabeth had a certain hunger. The bite of Elizabeth's lips on Natalie's lower lip sent a shock of excitement through her body. Natalie could feel her nipples start to rub on the smooth latex of Elizabeth's catsuit as Elizabeth grinded her crotch on her husband's face, the sensation sending goosebumps shooting across her skin and shivers through her body. Elizabeth started to stand up pulling Natalie with her. The two stepped across Will before Elizabeth pointed at her husband's caged cock and shaved, straining balls and instructed Natalie to 'kneel down and lick them'. Natalie knelt down and stared at Will's balls, squeezed into the scrotum. She touched one lightly and Will shuddered. She tentatively started to lick and suck it not really sure what to do. Will instantly started groaning and shaking which induced Natalie to suck and caress the balls with more enthusiasm. Instinctively she reached for her pussy which she could feel was becoming moist but she was beaten to it by a gloved hand. The cool latex adding to the sensations chasing around her body. The glove knew exactly what to do and Natalie soon found herself trembling. Will was becoming more and more vocal before Elizabeth 's voice cut through the scene.

"Enough. Natalie, shut my husband up will you."

Natalie needed no second invitation she felt like she was going to explode. She gently grinded her dripping pussy on Will's face feeling occasional flickers as his tongue desperately tried to lap up the juices which she contained. She watched Elizabeth lube up her strap on before pulling out the plug which had occupied Will's ass, toss it across the room and then firmly push her plastic cock up her husband's ass. She felt as much as heard the gasp of shock and surprise as Will shouted into her cunt. Elizabeth thrusted slowly at first but then with increasing speed before stopping and unstrapping the cock leaving it implanted in Will's anus. She then released her husband's cock from its cage before taking it in her mouth. Sweat and precum coated it leaving a salty residue but Elizabeth lapped it up. Watching her husband carry out her commands and be so under her control had unleashed feelings that she had never had before - power made her horny. The unexpected introduction of Natalie, who was now beginning to squeal somewhat had been a bonus all round. Her husband's cock started to recover. Time for the final phase.

"Natalie stick that in my husband's gob and get on it."

Natalie stared at what she had been given. It was a dildo gag with the pertinent end for her being rather larger than she was used to. She turned to Will.

The ache in Will's mouth was abruptly eased as the ring gag was undone and pulled out. He started easing his jaw muscles but then,

"Open wide!" Natalie instructed.

Will did so and felt another gag go in his mouth. This one had a large protrusion on the inside which he instinctively bit on to. Elizabeth tightened it around the back of his head.

"Much better," Elizabeth announced. "Now everyone can have some fun. Natalie - mount that cock and grind."

Natalie didn't need a second invitation. She crouched above the dildo gag and slowly allowed it to enter her. She let out an involuntary groan of pleasure and looked across at Elizabeth who still looked fucking fantastic and was positioning herself on her husbands cock. Together they started to grind and then rhythmically ride their respective cocks. In sync they rode up and down and waves of pleasure slowly beginning to rise in them both. Suddenly Elizabeth stopped.

"Natalie, take off Will's blindfold - let's let him see this."

Natalie leant round and unbuckled the blindfold. The sudden influx of light surprised Will who screwed his eyes up in response. Natalie started to ride the dildo once more and Will was treated to the sight of her magnificent arse. Elizabeth rode his cock and whilst fingering herself started to feel herself beginning to come. In response Natalie rode harder and together they started to scream with pleasure. Will could take no more and erupted into his fantastic, loving wife.

Elizabeth clamped her thighs tightly on either side of Will's hips and kept him deeply buried inside as he came, jerking as the spasms left his body. When it felt as though he was fully exhausted of all his fluids, she quickly pulled herself up off his still hard shaft and bucked herself forward on her hands and knees, all the while squeezing her inner muscles as tightly as possible and pushing Natalie out of the way. She cleared his chest and scooted herself upwards until her wet pussy was positioned directly over his face. Elizabeth loosened her inner muscles and could feel Will's fluids unload down her moist canal. She looked down between her legs and saw his release flow out of her lips and fall down to his mouth. She then put her head next to his and whispered 'I love you my darling. I hope you enjoyed your surprise.' Natalie had untied Will and they all collapsed in a heap next to each other.

"Who's for pudding?" Elizabeth asked.


12