A Wife's Tail Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom listens to his wife tell about becoming a slut.
3.5k words
3.83
24.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this second part to please a reviewer of the first part. I hadn't planned on extending it. I enjoyed reading your comments, and to the many that corrected me--yes--I know; I used "Wife's Tail" instead of "Wife's Tale" in the title. It's because the double entendre amused me. I'll refrain from further lame humor attempts, at least in the titles.

Comments written by readers who have contributed a story are taken most seriously. I pay little attention to "anonymous" haters.

I understand that the "Loving Wives" category could be interpreted to mean sex between a married couple and lure in unsuspecting readers. Why they continue to read beyond discovering it's about extramarital sex, I don't know. I'm accurate in the "tags"--there's a lot of infidelity, cum, and butt play. If you don't like that kind of thing, don't waste your time reading it.

This story makes more sense if you've read the first installment of "A Wife's Tail." which also includes: a cheating wife, fucking, butt play, cunnilingus, analingus, anal sex, and a creampie. If any of those things are a turn-off, please move along; there's nothing to see here.

Some readers have suggested that Betty will leave Tom for Eric. She won't. She's 42 but looks 25. Tom is 50 and looks it. Eric is 31 and looks it. Tom earns eight times what Eric earns. Betty signed a prenup, she can fuck around, and she isn't stupid.

A brief review is Betty has just told her husband, Tom, of her slutty evening with his frenemy Eric. Betty, with Tom's blessing, plans to fuck Eric every month when he's back in town. Tom loved her story and eagerly awaited more of them.

Part 2

"Did you say you didn't shower or wash after you fucked Eric?" asked Tom as his cock stiffened.

"Yes, I'm just as used, sweaty, stretched, and sloppy as when I left his room. Sort of, rode hard and put up wet. Why do you ask?" Betty inquired as a sly smile crept across her face as she realized she knew why.

"Because I want to smell and taste your used pussy."

Before he could change his mind, Betty swung her leg over him and straddled her husband's face in the "69" position, and lowered her pussy to his waiting tongue. She bent forward and began licking the underside of his cock.

Tom could see the cum oozing from her pussy toward his open mouth. It was a slow-moving rope of pearl-white semen swaying over his face. The smell of it reminded him of summer. It was the evocative smell of chlorine from a distant swimming pool. The moment that soft, warm rope touched his tongue, his cock hardened. Eric's cum was salty and slippery. It made his throat sore in the back as he swallowed it.

Well, thought Tom, that cherry's been popped--I have a mouthful of Eric's cum. I don't care much for the taste, but I love how it got there. I thought it would be a bigger deal.

"Don't make me come yet, Betty," Tom implored, "there's something else I want to do."

He asked Betty to lay on her side and pull her knees to her chest. She did as requested, and he slipped a finger into her butt hole. It was usually quite tight, but now it was so stretched that he could put two fingers in without resistance. Betty moaned softly, "Eric did that too, but he had to start with his little finger and work up to two fingers. Then he put me into doggy-style and fucked me up my butt."

"Did you like that?" asked Tom.

"Oh God, yes, Tommy, I loved it!"

"Did he cum in your butt?"

"Yes, I already told you he did, and a lot too. I could feel his big hard cock pulsing as it pumped his soft, warm cum into my ass."

Tom went down and put his lips on her anus and thrust his tongue in as deep as he could, exploring for cum.

"Oh, Tommy--that's so dirty," she said, "do it some more."

Tom could taste the cum deposited earlier in her ass. He wasn't put off by the flavor. He had already acquired a taste for it. He changed positions and spooned around his used wife. She grabbed his cock and touched its tip to her anus. Tom effortlessly slipped his cock deep into her butt.

"Be gentle, Tommy. Eric's cock was big, and he was, how should I say it--vigorous--back there."

Tom was intoxicated by the thought of using Eric's cum as lube in Betty's ass. The spoon position restricted movement, but that was what he wanted. Tom knew if he could get a full stroke, he'd come immediately; he wanted this to last long. The gushing of Eric's cum out of her butt alongside his shaft as he thrust in, and the slurping sound as he pulled back slightly, along with the smell of his wife's naughty pussy and Eric's cum was more than he could take. He erupted into Betty's already cum filled butt. He bellowed, "OH FUCK, Betty, I love you!" He'd never had an orgasm that long and fierce.

Betty began to speak, "I feel like a whore, Tommy--for fucking two men in one night--I feel like you're my pimp."

"I'm sorry, Betty, I didn't mean to do that. We don't have to ever do it again."

"No, no, no, I didn't mean it negatively. I love it. I've never felt so free. I've always had dark sex thoughts that made me feel guilty. Now I feel liberated and, well, joyful. It's now out in the fresh air and sunshine. I don't have to hide or suppress them and feel guilty. Best of all, I can talk to you about them or anything else. A barrier has been shattered.

I want to talk to you about everything. I want to do naughty things just to tell you about them. I want you to kiss me, lick me, and fuck me while I confess all of my slutty sins. I love fucking.

Eric calls me 'Beth' when we're together. I want you to call me Beth, too, just in private. That way, I'll be reminded I've fucked him, and I'll know that you're okay with having a naughty wife. Also, when I'm full of cum, I have a cunt instead of a pussy, okay?

Now, I have a question for you. I know you're not gay, but are you bisexual?"

"No, I'm not," Tom replied, "but I understand why you ask. I have no interest in having sex with a man. I just find you very erotic after you've been freshly fucked by somebody else. I'm a wittol; that's a man that allows his wife to fuck other men. Cuckold is used now, but that was originally a man raising an offspring that wasn't genetically his. I just go out of my mind with lust thinking about you getting fucked. I was hard the whole time you were with Eric. Oddly, I do like the taste of your pussy, sorry, your cunt, when it's full of cum."

"Why? Aren't you supposed to be jealous? You always are when we're at a party and other men even just stare at me: let alone hit on or touch me?"

"I am jealous., very jealous. I could feel a jealous rage build up in me, but at the same time, I got very aroused and horny. It's like eating very spicy Indian or Thai food, it burns so much it hurts, but I love it.

I also like to show you off you. It's bragging. And I know you like Eric, and he wants you; I trust that he's clean and healthy.

I've always liked to share my things. If I owned a Ferrari, I'd let a friend drive it, if I thought they knew how to handle it. I want to share you so that somebody else knows what I've got, and I thought Eric would know how to handle you. It sounds like he did. I'm giving you the freedom to fuck him without guilt. In fact, you have my enthusiastic blessing. I love you and your naughty cunt, and I love hearing about everything you did. I want to hear about everything every time. Every wet kiss, every nipple pinch, every orgasm. I hope there are more--many, many more."

"Isn't the point of marriage to be faithful?"

"The point of marriage is to love, support, and care for each other, whatever form that takes. It's like jazz; you improvise and compose as you go."

"You know this isn't reciprocal, right? Just because I get to fuck around doesn't mean you get to. I don't ever want you to touch another woman. I'd go out of my mind with jealousy. Is that agreed?"

"Absolutely," Tom said.

It was nearly four o'clock when Tom and Beth drifted off to sleep. She curled around him with her hand grasping his cock gently massaging it.

She awoke with her leg thrown over his, her hand still around his semi-hard cock. Her hand, his cock, and the sheets were all sticky with his wet dream cum. There was so much cum and pussy juice all over them that they looked like glazed donuts.

When Tom woke, he said, "I had the weirdest dream. Apparently a wet one. I dreamt that you got laid by another guy."

Betty was thrown into a panic. He thinks it was all a wet dream!

"I had that dream too," she said, "it's was Eric that fucked me. Last night though, it wasn't a dream Tommy. It was real. I fucked both Eric and you. Do you remember? It's me, Beth; please remember."

"Yes, Beth. I remember. I was just teasing you. How are you this morning?"

"I'm wonderful," she replied, "but I'm also anxious to hear if you're okay."

"I'm far better than okay, Beth. Hmm, Beth, that sounds odd but kind of sexy," he said, "I'm looking forward to playing with your naughty cunt. If you really want to do this, I have a couple of rules I want you to obey. "Oh, Tommy, I want to do this. I'll do anything you ask of me. I'll be a very obedient wifey." she cooed, "and I want to arrange my trysts with Eric to be in the middle of my cycle; I'm much hornier then."

"More bang for the buck I guess," mused Tom, The rules are:

First--meet him only in his hotel room. No bars, restaurants, theaters, or any other place you might be recognized. We don't want a scandal.

Second--I want you to smell like you. Bathe only in plain water. No scented soaps, shampoos, deodorants, or cologne, and never, ever douche. I want your natural aroma and pheromones to be noticeable."

With that, Betty passionately kissed Tom. She could still taste Eric's cum faintly lingering in his mouth.

Tom decided that he'd buy Beth a gift a week. He wanted her to look and feel sexy but in an aloof and unapproachably wealthy way. Something sexy but high-end European: lingerie, jewelry, shoes, and clothes.

The first gift was a gold clitoris frame made in France with a G-string waistband. An oval-shaped gold frame that spread the labia surrounding Beth's clitoris. It left her hood and clit exposed and protruding through the frame for easy stimulation. It enhanced her clit like a picture frame enhances a painting.

Beth had no idea what it was at first. Only when she pulled it from the box she held it up did she recognize the waistband and immediately figure out how it went on.

"Do you think Eric will like it?" asked Tom.

"Did you buy it for Eric?"

"No, I bought it for you. You can wear it when, where, and with whomever you want."

'Whomever'? Thought Beth. And earlier, he said he 'found me erotic after I'd been freshly fucked by somebody else.' Those were broad words. What was he telling me? I must be imagining things.

Beth said, "I love it and can't imagine he won't love it too. Can I tell him it was a gift from my kinky husband?"

"I'd rather you not. I want Eric to think that you bought it for yourself. Shall we try it out?"

"Oh yes, please," said Beth as she giggled and wiggled into her gift.

The clit frame made her look more naked than naked.

"Lay down and spread your legs for me."

As she spread her legs, Tom softly licked her engorged hood, which stood proud of the frame. Her clit protruded and was warm against his tongue. Beth quivered with arousal. Tom spread her pussy lips surrounding her vagina and inserted two fingers. He curled his index and middle finger into the 'here kitty, kitty motion. Tom could feel her g-spot on her pussy's wall just behind where her protruding and on fire with horniness clit.

Betty moaned, "Yes, Tommy. Treat me like a slut. Be rough with my naughty pussy. Be rough with me like Eric was."

Tom loved all of the changes except one. He grew tired of hearing Eric's name and about his 'big, hard as carved marble' cock. The effect that it had on their sex life, though, was fantastic. Even so, as great as the arousal from Beth's night with Eric was, Tom was getting jealous and pissed off. He decided hearing it was the price he paid for being a wittol. It also made him very hard, which pissed him off a little too.

"Rough like this?" he asked as he lifted her off the mattress with two fingers in her pussy and then pushed her down.

"Harder, Tommy; Eric was rougher."

Eric's name again pissed Tom off even more. He inserted a third finger in her ass and repeated the same motion. She was lifted from the mattress and shoved down rapidly until Beth released a gush of fluid from her urethra. Her eyes rolled back, and she lay on the bed shaking with aftershock orgasms. She had come so hard she passed out momentarily and squirted so much that she'd soaked Tom and the sheets.

After Betty's romp with Eric, and thanks in part to Tom's gift-giving campaign, her underwear rapidly became less practical and more provocative. She wore expensive Italian lace bras, barely-there thongs, and stay-up stockings instead of pantyhose.

One day Tom said, "Let's go shoe shopping, Beth."

She tingled when he called her Beth. Next to sex, shoe shopping was her favorite thing.

"I want you to wear only an above-the-knee wrap dress and clit frame.

Tom took her to a high-end shop and browsed the high heels. They told two saleswomen that were just browsing. Then Tom found a young salesman and said, "My wife found a pair of heels she's like to try on. Do you have these in a seven?"

"Yes, I believe we do; they just came in yesterday," he said as he hurried to the storeroom.

While he was gone, Tom told Beth, "I'm going to go browse where I can see your face as you're being fitted. Be a picky customer and try on a few different shoes.

Let your dress ride up and fall open more with each pair letting him know you are unconcerned about what he's seeing and maybe even smelling up your dress.

Then ask to try on the first pair again. Casually spread your legs when he slips your foot into the shoes. If, when he sees your clit frame and pussy, he looks up at your face, give him a smile and a wink. Buy the shoes, but pay with cash, so he won't know who you are. Ask for his card and tell him you'll come back again and hope he'll be available."

Tom saw her smile and a wink from the nearby lingerie department.

"Oh, Tommy," said Beth, "I've never seen this side of you. You're making me feel so sexy and horny! Why is it that being thought of as a sex object is bad? Most of the time, that's exactly what I want to be."

"I know," said Tom, "and I'm a candaulist. I've never told you that. I get off on letting other men seeing your naughty bits."

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun from now on, Tommy," she said as she dangled her shopping bag.

Betty began to swim and go to aerobic dance classes. She said she had to be fit and flexible to keep up with gym-rat Eric.

She was wearing four-inch heels all the time now instead of flats. That made Betty five feet and eleven inches tall. Even her aerobic dance exercise shoes were dance practice shoes with a three-inch heel.

The high heel's effect on her posture was immense. They defined her muscular dancer's calves. They made her taller, look leaner, pushed her chest forward, rounded her belly, and pushed tensed her round butt out, which was now always pushed out in that Hollywood "booty-shot" way. She was an imposing and breathtaking sight.

Betty began referring to herself in the third person as "Beth," She'd be looking at stockings and say, "Beth needs these." As though she had another persona. It concerned Tom, but he decided that Betty was his wife and Beth was his hot wife. This could work. Betty saw the look of concern and told Tom that she hadn't gone crazy, but her alter ego was just her off-leash.

The change in Betty's personality when she became Beth is astonishing. She became self-assured. She spoke louder. Her walk was confident. Her stiletto heels clicked sharply across the floor in a crisp staccato. Her nipples were always hard, and her pussy was always wet. So much so that she wore only black skirts and dresses so any wet spot wouldn't show after she sat.

The days and weeks seemed to take forever for Tom, Beth, and Eric. Five days before the magic day, Tom said, "Call Eric and tell him I got called out of town for a meeting. That way you can spend the night with him. I'll rent a room there, and you can come to my room, freshly fucked, at 9:00. I'll request a noon checkout so we can play for three hours.

Beth packed for an overnight stay into a satchel. She couldn't be seen in a hotel with actual luggage, but a big bag would go unnoticed. A makeup bag with personal necessities, black leggings, a long blue sweater, and ballet flats.

She then set about getting ready to go. She applied deep red lip liner and "kiss-proof" lipstick and let her wavy hair down. Tom inspected her completely hairless body and envied Eric.

"What should I wear?" she asked.

"Just your clit frame, stockings, and heels under your trench coat; nothing else."

"You are a very kinky husband."

The ride to Eric's hotel took forever. They hit every red light and a construction site where flagmen let ten cars pass from alternating sides at a time.

Beth was nearly hyperventilating from anticipation when they pulled into the parking lot. They had allowed for traffic and were on time. Tom pulled into a spot between two large SUVs and told Beth to get in the back seat.

"Oh no," snarled Beth, "you can't fuck me before I fuck Eric. You might like his cum in me, but I doubt he'd like yours."

"I'm not going to fuck you, Beth. I'm going to lick you to your first orgasm of the night. The rest are entirely up to Eric."

Tom positioned his head between her spread legs and licked her sopping wet pussy. He was pleased to see her swollen clit in the gold frame and avoided stimulating it. He got her to the edge of an orgasm and would back away. Beth became more aroused and grabbed his head and pressed it hard against her cunt. Tom tasted a warm trickle from her pussy.

"Beth, it's time to go fuck Eric," said Tom, "do anything and everything you want."

Beth dialed Eric's cell phone; he answered on the first ring.

"Hi Eric, I'm here. Do you still want me?... What room are you in?... 538, okay, I'll see you in a couple minutes."

As Tom listened to her half of the conversation, jealousy and rage swelled up in his chest. She was actually talking to Eric. This is real and is going to happen again. It feels so wicked and sexy. There was a roar in his ears, and his hands were numb. Another thing was swelling and growing hard as well. They were fast approaching the point of no return.

Tom calmed himself and said, "I'll wait a minute before I get a room. I'll text you the room number as soon as I know."

Beth exited the car into the bitter January night and walked to the hotel's door on determined legs, casually swinging her satchel as she went. Tom wondered if anybody seeing her walk in could tell she was naked under her trench coat. He certainly could, but then, he knew for sure.

This was a done deal--the perimeter had been breached--Beth was no longer just his. She turned and blew a kiss to her husband with a grin and a wink and disappeared into the hotel.

Tom's room was 534, just two doors away...