A Wife's Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife has group session at a poker game.
3.1k words
4.39
38.9k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my lunch date that ended with me naked and cum covered in a public parking lot, I knew that my life was on a path that I had not expected it to be heading towards just weeks prior. Yes, I understood that I had only myself to blame for this, but I also didn't completely feel bad about everything. Instead, I felt free and liberated to just let my true self be out and in the open. To give me over to another, and allow them to use me sexually in whatever way they felt best. Did I feel bad for my husband that I allowed this to happen without first consulting him? Just a little, but I also knew that we already had a relationship in which I had the power and that he got off on me being sexually explorative with others while simultaneously humiliating him. I mean it was his idea for me to lock him into chastity, to begin with, so he was comfortable with these themes.

Therefore, when he got home later that evening, I greeted him in a sexy lingerie set and heels, told him to strip down, and then led him to his office. I then secured him to the chair and pressed the play button on his computer to show him the video of me that my new owner had posted online. While he watched his wife get completely dominated and used by a black man, and then submit herself over to him, I teased his little caged cock. I could tell he loved every second of the video and was desperate to have his cock unlocked so I could end the teasing and provide him with an orgasm that he had long been denied.

When the video ended, I pushed back his chair, straddled his lap, and looked directly into his eyes as I spoke to him.

"You see now, that is the man that collared your wife, and made me his property. As you also saw, and have probably noticed since my collaring, the key to your cock cage is also locked onto the collar. This means that your release is no longer in my hands, but instead will be decided by the strong, god-like, black man that owns me. So I hope you understand that if you ever desire to earn release again, you will be on your best behavior and do as you are told. You should be happy, your ultimate fantasy has finally come true; your wife is now the owned slut of a powerful black man."

I gave him a little peck on the cheek, untied his hands, told him to clean himself up, and then get dinner started. When he stood up, he said, "thank you, Mistress," and then walked towards our bedroom to shower. I sat back down on his chair and made sure I had him follow my owner's Twitter page as well as bookmarked his Pornhub page. I wanted to make sure he could stay up to date with everything my owner and myself go up to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life after showing my husband the video certainly changed. I no longer had to worry about when and if to release him from his chastity. That control had been taken away from me when his key was locked onto my collar. Surprisingly, he didn't even put up a fight about it, he became more subservient to me, though I'm sure he was nervous about how much online exposure I was getting. It was only a matter of time before someone he worked with recognized me, and realized he was a chastised cuckold. However, he also understood that for him to ever get released again, I had to do as my owner wanted, so he had no room to complain about what I was doing.

Speaking of which, I had certainly become more visible online than I had ever thought would happen. My owner had not only posted the initial video of me submitting online, but also the video of me blowing him in the public parking lot as well as a large number of photos he had taken of me or had me take of myself. Admittedly, I was nervous about it all, but the desire to serve him and his wonderfully large black cock overruled any hesitations I had about him posting me online.

Most of the time I would meet up with my owner for quick meet-ups at his place in which he would use me, fuck me, and film me only to send me home covered in or leaking his cum. Of course each time the video would be uploaded to his Pornhub page shortly afterward. Also, with each meetup, he would progressively have me behave in more degrading ways. Licking out his ass became a regular task, spitting onto me or directly into my mouth also became a mainstay. During one meeting, he only allowed me to bark as if I was a dog. He also began to more regularly take me anally rather than vaginally and started ordering me to wear a butt plug between meetups.

Though I guess other women would have been put off by the increase in degradation and humiliation, I craved it and let it spur me on. His use of me was what I desired, and I wanted to let him have free reign over my body. The submission of myself allowed me to feel a sense of escape from my normal life. From what I could tell, he just enjoyed that he had good content to share on the internet, and never once indicated a desire to let my husband's key come off my collar.

One memorable meet-up that happened recently was when he called me in the middle of the night. I was sleeping when he called, but dutifully answered his call when I saw it was him.

"Slut, come over to my place right now," he ordered once I greeted him.

I responded in the only way I could, "yes sir, I will leave right away."

"Good, and make sure you have one of your plugs in too," he added before hanging up.

I felt a little caught off guard by the suddenness of it all, but I dutifully slipped out of bed. Looking at my husband, he was sound asleep and none the wiser that I was about to head over to my owner's house to more than likely be fucked. Quickly, I washed up in the restroom, before retrieving a pair of heels and a butt plug from my closet. I quickly pushed the plug into place in my ass, from the consistent wearing of one, the plug went in easily. Once my heels were on, I grabbed my car keys and purse, and headed out to see my owner as I always did; naked except for my collar and heels.

My drive on the nearly deserted roads was quick, and I was soon pulling up to his place. I noticed several other cars parked on the street but didn't take any time to wonder too much about them as my mind only lusted for the big black cock to dominate me. I knocked on his door and only had to wait a few seconds before he opened it for me. He said nothing, but instead reached up and clipped a leash to my collar. I was then led inside where I instantly became aware of why there had been far more cars parked outside. In the living room, I stood in front of a group of 5 other black men. They looked at me like a pack of hungry lions, and my heart began to race as I understood what my future held for me that night.

"Let me introduce you to my friends, slut," my owner said, "these are just a few guys that I play poker with and hang out with. We were just playing our weekly poker game when they began asking about you, my newest white slut. Of course, I told them all about you, how you are probably the most loyal white slut I had ever had, how you are married but have no problem leaving your husband at home to come fuck me. I told them how I collared you on the first night we fucked, how you do whatever I ask, whenever I ask it. I explained how you get off on being humiliated and degraded, how you love to be treated like a stupid white slut. I showed them your videos that prove you take black cock in any of your holes without complaint and especially love it when you get your ass stuffed full. Eventually, one of the guys suggested that you should come over, and get a huge helping of black cock to service and to prove that everything I told them and showed them was accurate. 10 minutes later, here you are; naked and ready."

I stood silently in the center of the room, in front of the lustful black men, and ran through everything in my head. The result? My pussy was dripping with arousal, and I eagerly wanted to service every single one of them. So, not wanting to wait another minute, I nodded my head and then asked, "well then, how should we get started?"

"That's it slut," my owner said enthusiastically, "well, some of us are still finishing out the poker game, so you can get yourself acquainted with Donnie and Stu as they are out." I then watched as he and three of the others walked over to the table to continue playing cards and I was left standing in front of the other two black men.

Walking up to the men, I dropped to my knees in front of them and said, "you guys must be Donnie and Stu, it would be my pleasure to pleasure you." I then reached out with my hands to help unfasten the man's pants standing directly in front of me. Of course, I had no idea if he was Donnie or Stu, but I was impressed to see that he was packing quite the hefty package. My hands took hold of his growing member, stroking it to life and full attention as the other man moved to undo his pants and reveal he also had some thick meat to offer me. I let go of the first cock with one of my hands and grasped the other. I began slowly stroking both of the ebony shafts, and though I knew their names, I didn't know who was who.

It didn't matter though, I was just happy to be the slut I was meant to be and to be servicing two powerful black men. Both of their dicks were soon erect and standing out menacingly in front of me. Each was tantalizingly thick and over eight inches in length. My owner of course had each of them beat, but at that moment, two were better than one. With each of their cocks fully hard, I began alternating between sucking them and stroking them. As I bobbed my mouth back and forth between the two of them, they started talking about me in very humiliating and derogatory ways.

"God, she is quite the slut," one of them started, "she's only been here for a couple of minutes and already has two black cocks in her mouth."

"Yeah, and soon to have many more, as well as in her other holes too," the other added.

"Gotta love a desperate white hoe," the first man said, "once they get a taste of some black dick, they can't get enough."

The other added on, saying, "probably because her pathetic white hubby can't satisfy her with his tiny white prick."

"Well, in that case, let me stuff her cunt with a real man's cock," the other replied while walking around to position himself behind me.

I was moved to my hands and knees, as the man behind me began to probe my pussy with his large fingers.

"Damn, the slut is soaking wet. She is eager for some black dick," the man fingering me said while his friend dropped to his knees to get his cock back into my mouth.

Only a few seconds later, I felt the fingers leave my sex but were soon replaced by the girth of his black cock. I was stuffed from each end with a big black cock, and I was loving it. However, as the man behind me began to thrust in and out of my gushing cunt, I had a hard time focusing on the cock in my mouth and it kept falling out. This seemed to upset the man using my mouth as he began to slap me in the face with his thick pole while verbally berating me.

"God damn slut, can't you multitask? Keep my dick in your mouth, or I'll have to ram it down your throat to teach you a lesson on how to serve two powerful black men at the same time."

He then repositioned his throbbing member into my mouth and gripped the back of my head to hold me on it. It was a bit of a struggle for me to breathe properly, but I eventually got the hang of it and the three of us soon found a working rhythm. I was moaning around the cock lodged in my mouth and was getting lost in the moment.

We continued in our rhythm for a good bit of time, before the two men decided to switch sides, and I quickly had the cock that was in my pussy shoved into my mouth causing me to taste my arousal. As the other guy got his stroke down behind me, he also began to tug and push on the plug in my ass.

"You're gonna have to take this out so we can get some black cock in there," he said.

The man in my mouth responded by saying, "hell yeah, once some else drops out of the game, we can get her filled in all three holes."

"Then she will be a true white whore," the first guy replied with a laugh.

Our rhythmic fucking, and there added humiliating commentary continued, until the arrival of another one of the poker players. He must have lost and was now eager to claim his prize for doing so. The guy in my mouth told him he could take his spot as he needed to take a break to grab a drink. So, just like that, I had a new big black cock in my mouth.

The man that left returned just as the guy fucking me announced he was going to come soon. He seemed eager to do so in my mouth and the two men using swapped spots, and in no time at all my mouth was being flooded with the pungent taste of semen. To add to the humiliation of the moment, he pulled out of my mouth after just a couple of spurts and ejected the rest of his load onto my face. His cock returned to my lips once spent, and I gave it a lick and a kiss before he pulled away to recover.

"Before I put my cock back in that mouth of yours, clean my man's cum from your face," the other man said, stepping back in front of me. I happily obliged using one of my hands to scoop up the sticky goo into my mouth while trying to keep my balance as the other black man fucked my pussy with deep forceful thrusts. When as much of the mess was cleared from my face, I was presented once again with a big black cock to suck. It only took a few moments to get it fully hard again, and once it was he spoke up to switch with the other man, " Yo, let me take her ass now, I think it's time she gets fucked."

The two men switched, and very soon I felt the plug pulled free of my ass and replaced with a gob of spit that fell into my exposed asshole and then quickly smeared around with the head of a cock. He wasted no time, and though it was quite uncomfortable for me, he pressed his thick rod into my tight hole and began to fuck my ass. Surprisingly, it was at that moment that I erupted into my first orgasm of the night, and from that point forward things began to blur together. As each new man lost in the poker game, they came and joined in on the festivities I was providing by fucking one of my holes. At any given point, I had a hard black cock in at least one of my available orifices; often two. Dwayne must have won the poker match as he was last to join in, but when he did, he made sure to make me aware of just how slutty I had been.

"Wow slut, you certainly have been enjoying yourself. Taking five black men in all your married white holes. You are a one-of-kind slut. I call you out of the blue to come over, and in the matter of seconds of doing so, you let a train be run on you. Once we are satisfied and finished using you, we will just send you home used to your little bitch of a husband whose cock I hold the key to."

Dwayne said nothing more, instead, he just walked up to me while I was getting fucked in the ass from behind, and stuffed his glorious cock straight into my mouth. The train of black cock continued for at least another hour with each man getting off twice or more. Each man though eventually headed home until it was just me and Dwayne. I was laying, exhausted, on the floor. My body felt completely used, and I could feel cum leaking out of both my pussy and ass, as well as drying all over my body. It was the sluttiest moment of my life, but I was in heaven because it felt so right.

I was roused from my sex-induced stupor by Dwayne speaking, "Well slut, it's been fun, but I need to hit the sack. I'll be in touch." That was it; he walked away and left me to see myself out. I gathered myself up, detached the leash from my collar, found my butt plug laying on the floor, and retrieved my car keys. With nothing more to do, I exited Dwayne's house and walked in the early hour of the morning to my car beaming with pride. I hoped that another similar experience was in my future, and knowing Dwayne, it would be as well as much, much more.

The End for Now